Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. (80887 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh oh oyoma,hapu ndi asili,k' ha koba....ifu ihe anyi n'mere onwe anyi.....
Wili Wili don die,na who kill am,na sele kill am,clap for sele....
Tina Nwuye mu I nugo,onwe Onye nmejoru...
Obi ma maro obimm ooo...Obi cherum mooo na ngozi anyi were n'obu chukwu nyere anyi....obi cherum oooo...
Nneka mooooo,obi gini,omalicha nwata di MMA,micha micha aka,bury nsogbu n'Uwa.....
Rubi rubi rubi ooo...Ezigbo oyi moo,gburum,laba ala mmuo..dim o Onye nbu nnobi,oburu ije,obulu ala mmuo...obi mmooo,obim oshaaaa.... cheesy
Adamma ihe d'oku ajugo oyi...ebezina,obu Gobi k'amu ge meregi,gwanumoo,....k'
Obu Lexus...
Ifunayam ooo,lovem oooo,lovem oooo,ifunaya,Onye kewere anyi,lovem oo,ifunaya...

Ije Di eeee,Ije Di eee...Emeka n'kwa num oo,n'kwa ije mu n'gi o,n'kwa ije mi n'gi asi m gi daluoooo cry

grin

Some of the classic songs from the movies

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
The guy that produced "Battle of Muzhanga" has to tell us how he was able to convince those women to go topless in the movie.

That question is on many's lips.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
The guy that produced "Battle of Muzhanga" has to tell us how he was able to convince those women to go topless in the movie.

lynpetra: Oh oh oyoma,hapu ndi asili,k' ha koba....ifu ihe anyi n'mere onwe anyi.....
Obi ma maro obimm ooo...Obi cherum mooo na ngozi anyi were n'obu chukwu nyere anyi....obi cherum oooo...
Nneka mooooo,obi gini,omalicha nwata di MMA,micha micha aka,bury nsogbu n'Uwa.....
Rubi rubi rubi ooo...Ezigbo oyi moo,gburum,laba ala mmuo..dim o Onye nbu nnobi,oburu ije,obulu ala mmuo...obi mmooo,obim oshaaaa.... cheesy
Obu Lexus...

Ije Di eeee,Ije Di eee...Emeka n'kwa num oo,n'kwa ije mu n'gi o,n'kwa ije mi n'gi asi m gi daluoooo cry

grin

I wish to hear them songs again.
Fatal Desire (Rubi, Rubi)
Tina nwuyem (I've forgotten the film's name).
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

lynpetra: Oh oh oyoma,hapu ndi asili,k' ha koba....ifu ihe anyi n'mere onwe anyi.....
Obu Lexus...

grin

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ignatio(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

Obu Lexus...

grin

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kelchy: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nobody remembered CONSPIRACY starring onyeka owenu and Charles okafor
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kayswag100(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
PasD:
Grace to grass
Troy
Gladiator
Big momma
Pirates of the carribean (jack sparrow)
Salt
Desperate house wives

And many more.....nigeria tried o. *covers my eyes with my hand*

what is dis one saying? Some ppl sabi go off point shaaaaaaaaaa. smfh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Maypris: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2013
I remember, "Cry for help" and When love dies, Conspirancy, Ugoo safe me, Prophecy Agam akosara onye akwa ariri muo, ije mu na elu uwa okariri akari, ole onye akosara akwa ariri muo. Ola nwanyi oma, IGODO,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by uyiflies99: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2013
I remember one movie..."the new booty" where they were transporting 10.8 million Naira in a small nylon bag.SMH
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Did any body remember to mention this classic movie 'betrayal'? I love that film to da bone
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by daisyjay(f): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2013
Blood sisters ft Omotola & Genivive

My life

there was this horror film then that featured Jerry Amilo,Ramsey Nouah where they were travelling in a boat/ship and they got stuck on an unknown island

occultic kingdom

Christ in me ft Tony Umez(really cried in that film)

BTW..who else have noticed that Tony Umez mostly stares in films where he is either charmed and controlled by his mum(e.gPatience Ozokwor) or he is struck with madness?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
uyiflies99: I remember one movie..."the new booty" where they were transporting 10.8 million Naira in a small nylon bag.SMH

Is that one classic too?
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
daisyjay: Blood sisters ft Omotola & Genivive

My life

there was this horror film then that featured Jerry Amilo,Ramsey Nouah where they were travelling in a boat/ship and they got stuck on an unknown island

occultic kingdom

Christ in me ft Tony Umez(really cried in that film)

BTW..who else have noticed that Tony Umez mostly stares in films where he is either charmed and controlled by his mum(e.gPatience Ozokwor) or he is struck with madness?

same thing my mum says
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Mamid: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
What about
Arusi iyi,
Sakobi,
40 Days And 40 Night,
Igbudu,
Evil Forest,
Submission,
No Peace For The Wicked,
Last Prophet,
Last Burial,
Evil Men,
Agbala,
Christ In Me.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by dyforeal: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2013
I remember August meeting. Didn't watch it though

Above the Law
Diamond ring
Iva starin Zack orji and omotola
That was when Nigerian movies were still worth calling movies
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by frederickokey(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
[size=8pt]WORLD APART[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by onila(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Felitsa187(f): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
boniflex:
I still remember IVA, FOOL MOON, AKIDI, VUGA and SAMADORA
My dear, it's "FULL" moon.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by fred4love2(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Classics Like: Onome, Virgin, Pregnant Virgin, Sakobi, Taboo, Deadly Affair, Flesh and Blood, Shame, Blood Money , Violated, Just a Night, Silent Night, Fatal Desire, Do Or Die , Before the Year 2000, Candidate for Hell,Suicide Mission, Final Decision,Just a Mission And the Likes were Really Nigerian Old School.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
derosario11:
THE MOMENT BITTERNESS...abt three brothers dat struggled to survive....I lov dat movie wit passion....even d anointed child ...

Pls where can I see DAT film moment of bitterness
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Unorthodox(m): 12:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Yes you are right and I think that was her debut appearance in nollywood
"Closed Chapter". Kate H. Antar. Laniyan
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by nnamdi16(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2016
mennnn,...I'm crying right now,...I mean, if we got it right those years with little technology, i expected us to have done more with the advancement of technology, but it seems we were better-of back then...look all these great movies, actors, producers, directors, editors and the crews got it right back then,...but today same is not the story...i wish we can just go back in time!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Julietcutie(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
elvision1:

LOL.. its "karashika! Karashika! Queen of darkness!!"

I remember

7DAYS AND 7NIGHTS,
AKI NA UKWA,
LAGOS NA WA,

ya "ISSAKABA!" that was a classic like "END OF THE ROAD"
una forget "DESPERADO!"

THE PROSTITUTE
BLACK ARROW
WOMEN ABOVE MEN

mehnnn too much!
Nice thread!
pls what is d name dat movie where francis duru was monalisa houseboy and he insults her in igbo making her feel he is apologizing and monalisa played d role of a white lady....plz anyone answer really wanna watch d movie again
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Cindel(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
no one mentioned 'ENITAN' Peju ogunmola, Clarion Chukwura and Sola Fosudo or something
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by MansaPiye: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Just by your username, I don't need to respond to you. Ungrateful and envious turd.
Yoruba and their hatred for Ndi Igbo make me laugh.
Your first television station didn't do shit. Igbo produced and acted and marketed Living in Bondage. That movie put Nigerian cinema on the map and took Nollywood to the rest of Africa and the World. Be grateful you live with a people like the igbos in your country. Ewu
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Gbajah: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
write2obi:

Liz benson
Pete Edochie
Chinedu ikedieze
Love that movie

It's called "Oath"
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by paullegend1(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2017
lepasharon:
After school hours is so exclusive you cant even find it online !
what a movie. I wonder why it has gone missing from Nigeria movie database. lipsrsealed
lepasharon:
After school hours is so exclusive you cant even find it online !
what a movie. I wonder why it has gone missing from Nigeria movie database.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017

come here. That's just what you watched growing up. For me growing up i didn't watched these films caused i watched mostly youruba films. Should i now say that the films i watched growing up were the most popular? Believe it or not not everyone has same experience with you while growing. Apart from the really popular ones like osofia in london, and maybe isakaba sorry i'm blank when you mention the rest.
SORRY O, BUT UR LIFE MUST HAVE BEEN VERY BORING
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by shanicerogers12: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Hii everyone. Can anyone help me out with the name of the movie, where the girl went in the supermarket and some lady give her a necklace. She took it home and the necklace turn to the lady and took her many fearful places. Her parents thought she was dead so they took her to the hospital. Then the same lady try to kill her lil brother with a cookie. Later her spirit return to her body in the hospital then she came back to life. Thanks in advance
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by jbblues24(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2019
Vastly revolutionary experience smiley cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.