Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. (80888 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by faithinnaija: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2013
guyz what about END OF THE WICKED
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kershley(f): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2013
cant remember the name of dis movie bt d song of d film is "everyday is another problem so so wahala in mazi okoro's house",onyeka owenu starred in d movie (beatrice,aka biatie biatie!)oge okoye,enebeli elebuwa,sharon ezeamaka also starred in d movie
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Iceman296: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2013
I Remember "Evil Genius" By Bob- Manual. Great Movie

Not Forgetting "Diamond Ring". Another Classic.

Nollywood was a Jolly to Watch Until The Very Minute Tonto Dike and Co Stepped in.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Deco007: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Mamacita007: Karashikaaaaaaa karashikaaaa grin grin
wat of circle of doom?

there's 1 movie where a stingy man buried his brother in an expensive casket. i can't remember the name
It's "Died Wretched" nice movie back in the days
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Deco007: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2013
faithinnaija: guyz what about END OF THE WICKED
This movie was a bomb that period I was suspecting evryone around me to be witch or wizard this movie was a eye opener 4 me.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Deco007: 1:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Do u guys remember Suicide Mission, End of the Wicked, witches, Most Wanted nd Evil Men.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by emmamaraihe: 1:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Mehh oldies memories.. LOVE WITHOUT LANGUAGE ,ISABELLA,TEARS AND SORROW,IDEJIMBA, still thinking

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by emmamaraihe: 2:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Mehh oldies memories.. LOVE WITHOUT LANGUAGE ,ISABELLA,TEARS AND SORROW,IDEJIMBA, still thinking
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by genxris: 2:07am On Nov 16, 2013
lepasharon:

Is this the film where kate henshaw was being molested by her uncle? ..been looking for that film men

Yes you are right and I think that was her debut appearance in nollywood
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by oluboyo04(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2013
what of: ide (where two mysterious twins featured), opa aje(abija was the main actor), koto orun(featuring koledowo and mamamileko), i like after school hours and igodo too
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by aieromon(m): 2:47am On Nov 16, 2013
True confessions

I really miss Liz Benson cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by donkelz(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2013
kershley: egg of life
green snake
last girl standing
The fugitive
2 rats
tears in heaven
guardian angel
hatred
annabel
tom and jerry
daddy must obey
nnaa men
sins of the flesh
more than a woman
eyes of the gods(love m oo ifunaya m oo o di m na obi muna gi ga ebi)
nwata kwocha aka
njima

More than a woman...stephnie okereke and saint obi, very tight film.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by braveheart2012(m): 3:20am On Nov 16, 2013
The only movies I remember are the true classics from the late nineties: Violated, Glamour Girls, Domitila, Tears For love, Out of Bounds, Ti Oluwa Ni Ile, Magun (Thunderbolt), O Le Ku, Saworoide etc...

I also remember the Yoruba movies before Nollywood like Obinrin Asiko, Ashewo To Re Mecca, Nkan Ashiri, geez... feels like centuries ago. We've come far oh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by bonna4u(m): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2013
houstonia: 1) witches
2) last burial
3)Chain Reaction
4)Vuga
5)Lost Kingdom
6)sins Of the Fathers
7)Above Death
Please who can remind me of the name of this movie where Ramsy Noah got attracted to Rita Nzelu and eventually got married to her and then realised she was his sister?
'Blind Trust' also staring Kunle Coker, Segun Arinze and Tony Oneweek/Munagor
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by bonna4u(m): 4:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Lagos na wa
Pam Pam
Stupid(can you not just moderate my post this once. Stu*pid is the name of a movie not silly)
Elastic Limit
Forbidding fruit
Shame
Black Sheep
Full moon
Evil men
Sorrows of Ken
The Senator
Blind Trust
Silent night
Rattle Snake
Violated
The stubborn Grasshopper
The Harbinger
The Oracle
World Apart
ijele
Died wretched
Seasons of Tears
The Gardener
Anointed
EndTimes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Tkcyril: 4:06am On Nov 16, 2013
omicron: IGODO!!! Please anybody knows where I can find that movie to re-watch! A classic African Movie.
so fantastic!
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 16, 2013
SILENT NIGHT (Black Arrow)-Segun Arinze
VUGA (Gentle Jack)
IGODO
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by oyinloye(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Pam pam. Yogo pam pam. Kiss me quick. Did anyone remember the title of this film that features Antar Laniyan & Ramsey Noah. Antar was a very powerful god father in the film.watched the part 1 bt the second part never came out
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by ozigbo1: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Karishika,score 2 settle nd Isakaba made sense...
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by folafola(m): 5:02am On Nov 16, 2013
what about "24hours" the story of abducted deaf and dumb girl in the school premises for just 24 hours. is the film available?
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by coastalqueen: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2013
N o1 mentioned after school hours,that winch small girl, abeg the girl cld act. I watched diamond ring last year n it still scared me embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by gabialonso(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2013
onyichick: pls wat is d name of dat movie dat d kids frm a school went 4 excursion n got lost in d bush. After school hour
After school hour
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by charlins20(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2013
wat of circle of doom?

there's 1 movie where a stingy man buried his brother in an expensive casket. i can't remember the name
Dead wretched.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2013
wat of circle of doom?

DIED WRETCHED, Tony Umez and Tom Njemanze. And his brother's people were thunkong it was d wife dat is controlling the man from helping d brother not knowing she was begging him seriously to help him
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by chiefololade: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2013
Oleku by Tunde Kelani

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2013
BATTLE OF MUSANGA featuring Chika Anyanwu, Alex Usifo and those white missionaries! EPIC!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Ike77503(m): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2013
In my humble opinion, '' Living in bondage " is a true CLASSIC ! if you've watched this movie more than THREE times in VHS , say AMEN by clicking likes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by write2obi(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Caracta: I remember "karishika karishika queen of egypt...cinema cinema king of lion". Abi how una dey sing am? grin

And "Owo Blow, Domitilla, Seven Days...etc."

Memories ♥

Karishika Karishika queen of demons . . . Lusifer Lusifer prince of Darkness tongue
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by tols4gorgeous(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Ripples!!!

Who remembers dis?
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by write2obi(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2013
boniflex: I still remember IVA, FOOL MOON, AKIDI, VUGA and SAMADORA

FOOL MOON *in regina's voice "there will be a full moom"*
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by chucky234(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Full Moon,Most Wanted, Igodo, True Confession,Died Wretched, Onome, Amadioha, Lagos Na wa, Silent Nights, Two sisters, True Love, Boundage.
Does anyone remember Peter Bunor Jr.? That kid was the next big thing before he disappeared into thin air allowing Aki 'n' Pawpaw to take over.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by ike4real: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2013
HIT and RUN~featuring Barsoge Tariah,Ann Njemanze and co}
PLAYING GAMES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.