Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? (23946 Views)

Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ayenny02(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
WAS JESUS A WILLING “SACRIFICE”?

Let us examine the narration of how sorrowful and freigtened Jesus was and obviously was not ready nor willing to die for your sin:

Matthew 26:36-47
36Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

Compare the sorrow and fear Jesus expressed and the joy or at least readiness of soldiers who are willing to die.dont you dare come up and tell me he (Jesus) was human.i don’t even want to go into the question of whether Jesus was human or god or both.the fact is those willing to die are not gods but men.God does not die;gods die and hence they are false!if you can find men willing to die or at least willing to honor their agreement to sacrifice themselves for the truth,Jesus should no less be as strong as them.we read further:

Luke 22:44
And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Fear? Not only that he was sweating and weeping. He was sweating as if they were “great drops of blood”. Why all that? Was it because Jesus was willing to die? Or was it because he was not willing to die? Tell me!

Matthew 27:45-46
Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Forsaken? The “son” is complaining to his “dad” that his “dad” had forsaken him and here you are telling me he was “willing” to die!

CAN A “CURSE” REDEEM HUMANITY?

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

So the Christian god did not only slay his son,he did not only “sacrifice” his son” and he did not only performed human sacrifice,but he allowed his son to be cursed!a cursed “son of god”?is that the gift that Christianity has to offer humanity?thanks but no thanks!

WHERE DO CURSED PEOPLE GO INTO AND WAS JESUS REALLY “KILLED” OR “CRUCIFIED” AND BECOME “CURSED”?

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

From the above verse, it is either Jesus is lying that he will drive the cursed ones away since he himself has become cursed according to Galatians 3:13 and he too must be driven away or Jesus is saying the truth that he will drive the cursed ones away because Jesus was never killed or cursed!

Deuteronomy 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shall in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

An accursed messiah, prophet and “son of god”?impossible! He could never have being killed and therefore he never “died” for your sins (thus no human sacrifice” and therefore no resurrection!

With all the crying and weeping of Jesus, Christians hold that Jesus was killed and therefore become “cursed” as a human sacrifice that “died” for their sin”. Is that how a loving God (your so called “heavenly father”) treats his beloved son? Do Christian fathers sacrifice their sons and give them up to save the wicked and those who have committed atrocities? Is it just to punish the innocent in the place of the criminal?

Deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Godside: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Delafruita: you made the absolute mistake of mentioning the dead sea scrolls.the first bible was complied between 325AD and 330AD on the orders of emperor constantine.the dead sea scrolls which you mentioned are a completely jewish text which contradict the bible on many accounts.the dead sea scrolls contain books like jubillee,enoch,tobit and others which were not canonized by the bible compilers.if you now decide that we should accept the dead sea scrollshe bible as original transcripts of the bible,you should be aware that you will be causing more problems for the christian folks
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Godside: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Delafruita: you made the absolute mistake of mentioning the dead sea scrolls.the first bible was complied between 325AD and 330AD on the orders of emperor constantine.the dead sea scrolls which you mentioned are a completely jewish text which contradict the bible on many accounts.the dead sea scrolls contain books like jubillee,enoch,tobit and others which were not canonized by the bible compilers.if you now decide that we should accept the dead sea scrollshe bible as original transcripts of the bible,you should be aware that you will be causing more problems for the christian folks

bro it neva contradict d bible , expect u believ want u were tld nd nt want u understand
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ayenny02(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
So will you Christians continue to justify human sacrifice when all evidence point and work against it? The choice is indeed yours to make!

Major Yeats-Brown, in his “Life of a Bengal Lancer”, summarises the Christian Doctrine of the Atonement in just a single sentence:

“NO HEATHEN TRIBE HAS CONCEIVED SO GROTESQUE AN IDEA, INVOLVING AS IT DOES THE ASSUMPTION, THAT MAN WAS BORN WITH A HEREDITARY STAIN UPON HIM: AND THAT THIS STAIN (FOR WHICH HE WAS NOT PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE) WAS TO BE ATONED FOR: AND THAT THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS HAD TO SACRIFICE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO NEUTRALISE THIS MYSTERIOUS CURSE.”

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Godside: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
bolaino: no matter how much u try to make sense from this fable u can never make anything sensible from it.

Do u think or feel u r also sensible in wat u r postin dube
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Godside: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
DonCrust: What is all these about? @Poster U are SICK. I'm not surprised that you spelled Jesus with a small j, fanatics like u wash off the SH1T on your black ass with your right hand and still you it to drink pap. If there's no big deal in the sacrificial death of Jesus, be ready to be devow by a pig like your leader's remain that was eaten by a pig. FOOLISH GOAT

pls tel him bro
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ayenny02(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Galatians 3:13

13[b]Christ[/b] hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Paul was refering to:

Deuteronomy 21:23
23His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ayenny02(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Deuteronomy 12:31
31Thou shall not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hates, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

From the above God considers sacrificing your children as an abomination, yet Christians ascribe that same abomination to God, sacrificing his own “son”!

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
When you enter the land that GOD, your God, is giving you, don't take on the abominable ways of life of the nations there. Don't you dare sacrifice your son or daughter in the fire. Don't practice divination, sorcery, fortunetelling, witchery, casting spells, holding séances, or channeling with the dead. People who do these things are an abomination to GOD. It's because of just such abominable practices that GOD, your God, is driving these nations out before you.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Godside: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
manny4life:

My own understanding of the Bible, GOD NEVER CREATED EVIL. Yall should get it straight.

bro , leav ds blank-floks
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by checkdate(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
POSTER BEWARNED: THOU SHALL NOT MOCK ALMIGHTY GOD. BE CAREFUL.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by kolo25(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
who so eva paste dis thread is d devil himself nd some idiots re likin nd buyin 2 its statement....av gat notfin 2 say cus u guyz av not even gotten 2 d stage of canality talkless of spiritually u re all damned nd condemn 2 hell so xplainin 2 u guys is like xplaining 2 rats and dogs....so u idiots who wud lata go 2 church 2mao nd sit on d benches postin this thread re all bunch of imoral fools
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
OKIJA JUJU IS RIGHT! THIS WAS NO SACRIFICE!

THIS WAS A PUBLIC EXECUTION, BY ROMAN STANDARD LAW, RESERVED FOR CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS!

THE PAGAN ROMAN EMPIRE WAS ONLY DOING ITS DUTY. JESUS WAS TRYING TO STIR A REVOLT IN THE STABLE AND PROSPEROUS EMPIRE, BY TRYING TO CREATE A NEW RELIGIOUS ORDER TO BRING DOWN THE PAGAN EMPIRE (as it eventually did later on).

ALSO THE ROMANS IN LINE WITH RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, LISTENED TO THE PLEAS OF THE JEWS AGAINST THE IMPOSTER, JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by house213: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
What is the OP trying to change now in year 2013 when billions have already accepted JESUS CHRIST as their Personal Lord and Saviour.

You better be careful of what you say.

I guess you must either be a muslim or atheist.

Better to say nothing than than to say rubbish, OP, be warned.

Judgment Day is getting nearer and you will be judged for every idle word you say.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^^^^stop threatening and blackmailing. that is all you xtians know about and that is how you spread yur evil religion, displacing the true religions of this world. angry
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by plaetton: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OKIJA JUJU IS RIGHT! THIS WAS NO SACRIFICE!

THIS WAS A PUBLIC EXECUTION, BY ROMAN STANDARD LAW, RESERVED FOR CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS!

THE PAGAN ROMAN EMPIRE WAS ONLY DOING ITS DUTY. JESUS WAS TRYING TO STIR A REVOLT IN THE STABLE AND PROSPEROUS EMPIRE, BY TRYING TO CREATE A NEW RELIGIOUS ORDER TO BRING DOWN THE PAGAN EMPIRE (as it eventually did later on).

ALSO THE ROMANS IN LINE WITH RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, LISTENED TO THE PLEAS OF THE JEWS AGAINST THE IMPOSTER, JESUS.

Indeed.

Infact!
The romans persecuted the early christians because the christians were recruiting criminals, sinners and perverts with the false promise of forgiveness. The romans feared, albeit correctly, that their moral values would be diluted and perverted by these people promoting the notion of instant forgiveness of crimes without the pre-requisite atonement and penance as is obtained in pagan cultures worldwide.

Today, christianity is still selling this get-out-of-jail card they call forgiveness of sins.

No wonder it is the world's biggest cesspool of moral ambiguity and fraud.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by ayenny02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Paul says:
1Cor.5
[7] For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed.
Eph.5
[2] And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Jesus says:
Matt.9
[13] Go and learn what this means, `I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.'

Salvation
According to Jesus:  The rich young ruler asked Jesus how he could find salvation. Jesus answered, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments ,  If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." (Matt 19:16-21, Mark 10:17-21, Luke 18:18-22, KJV) In other words, obey Torah, and follow Jesus' examples.
According to Paul:  “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus {as} Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Rom 10:9-10, NAS)
Which is it?  Obeying the commandments of G-d and following Jesus, or merely believing in Jesus’ resurrection and confessing him as Lord?

Eating meat sacrificed to idols
It’s okay to do so according to Paul (1 Corinthians 8 ).  But Jesus condemns the act, as well as those who teach folk to do so (Revelation 2:14, 20).
I've heard some try to resolve this by saying Jesus taught old covenant law because he lived under the law, but after his death and resurrection we are now under the new covenant.  If that's true, and he knew it would be true (and he should have known if he is G-d, right?) then why did he never mention this?  Why didn't he say to the young man, "For now, obey the commandments, but after I'm raised from the dead, keep your fortune and don't worry about the commandments, because you won't be required to keep them."?  He never said this to anyone, nor anything like this, not once in the three and one-half years he spent preaching, by both sermon and example, to live the Law given through Moses.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
plaetton:

Indeed.

Infact!
The romans persecuted the early christians because the christians were recruiting criminals, sinners and perverts with the false promise of forgiveness. The romans feared, albeit correctly, that their moral values would be diluted and perverted by these people hawking the forgiveness of crimes without atonement and penance.

just forget that. do you know that the early xtians used to go around the villages with troupes of "holy-virgins" (christian pr.ostitutes) to entice the HEathen villagers to convert? this is how christian spread through the grassroots.

and now you tell me that what the Cultured Roman Empire did was wrong? whoever says so should go die. The ROman Empire was the Greatest Empire ever. All roads lead to Rome.

Infact in one of the edicts issued by the christian EMperor Constantinus II, here is what was said:
C

Exemption from compulsory public service for the clergy;
Exemption from compulsory public service for the sons of clergy;
Tax exemptions for clergy and their servants, and later for their family;
Clergy and the issue of private property;
Bishops exempted from being tried in secular courts;
Christian prostitutes only able to be bought by Christians

After the rise of christianity, he did this to save the face and embarassment of xtianity, because he knew that the xtians were using such methods to gain Pagan converts.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by gabinogem(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Christianity & other religions are all concept of man 2 buy d heart of d gullible... Man be wise; even ur so called jesus said u should be as wise as his enemy(serpent).
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^^dont generalize. just because christianity is bad, doesnt mean all other religions are bad or have to be wrong.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by touchmeder: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
My heart was broken to see this thread especially the first few comments. I had to run off after the first page, my whole body shook with such revulsion. I almost felt sick just reading the comments. If you want to be a pagan or atheist its okay but nooooooooooooooooooooo don't do or say these sort of things. lipsrsealed
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by samkoro: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
So sad I came in late.

Jesus is different from Christ.Jesus is the man while Christ is the trinitarian spirit from Jehovah,know as his first creation or son.Christ existed before the creation of the world.Jesus was the appointed being(half human) not born of a man,that hosts that spirit called Christ.That's why he is called Jesus the Christ.

The half human called Jesus was of a highest status because of the spirit called Christ,it contains.His death was simply a great ritual owing to his status.It was a neccessary ritual mearnt to open up the doors of paradise which was closed due to the sins of Adam.

Do u know that some saints ressurected immediately Christ died.

I'm briefly commenting on this for the benefits of those who may not know.

Currently my personal interest has moved beyond the bible to current revelations of the reality of heaven and hell experiences from people that came back to live after being medicaly confirmed dead.Doctors all over the world can attest to heavenly experiences narrated by patients who died and luckily came back to life.I'm not talking about near death experience or coma,but real death experience.They all saw Jesus and inexplicable things(colours,sounds,ability,emotions,etc) and fascinations beyond human description.

The evil ones that believe in virgins saw Allah and his promised hell.

1 Like

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by OilSubsidy: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Daresh:

Jesus went through a lot of pain to do what he did. Imagine you, a king, you have servants and angels and you are called on to do what Jesus did. Live among mere mortals for 33yrs and be killed like a ram. He didn't come to earth with special powers. He came like a man like you and I. He was open to temptation and cld have fallen, open to sin, you no see all those fine babes wey follow am. His death is not the only lesson, his life was a lesson for us all. A lesson in humility and in purity. Yes he knew he will rise again to the glory of God.

You are wrong! He came with special powers. He raised the death, he healed sick and afflicted people, he walked on water, He held the storm, How many men do you know who walked on water? Only GOD can do that!
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
OilSubsidy:

You are wrong! He came with special powers. He raised the death, he healed sick and afflicted people, he walked on water, He held the storm, How many men do you know who walked on water? Only GOD can do that!

and did you see him do all that or did you just blindly believe all that he told you through his book?
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by OilSubsidy: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and did you see him do all that or did you just blindly believe all that he told you through his book?

Na so bible talk. I no dey there i beg! cheesy
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by spotx: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
damosky12:

look friend. Jesus was not a man, He was 'God Himself' who came in form of a man(John 1:1), He carried the life spirit of God because He was born of that spirit and not a man's spermatozua; that is why He was called Emmanuel meaning God (himself) with us (in form of man). He wasnt born of any man (remember it was the the the prencense of God who over shadowed a holy virgin to bear Him), so he was not a normal being neither was he a sinner genetically because he wasnt born by a man's sperm remember, man is a sinner by nature of Adam. Jesus was not a product of Adam!! HE WAS HOLY IN NATURE AND IN DEED. HE NEVER SINNED AND WAS'NT BORN A SINNER LIKE ALL MEN!! The reason why the sacrifice is esteemed is because of.

1)God's love for man for Jesus to die in the place of sinfull sinners when He himself never sinned. (1Corinth 5:21)

2)He himself was the creator of men. Bible says "...and without Him was not anything made that was made"-JOHN 1:3. He was the one who could die to bear the sins of all men because he made them and remember He could have chosen not to die and kill all men, creating a new set of Men. He chose not "for God SO LOVED the world" this world.

3) A man who hated sin was made to carry it in bulk upon himself, that was why He was praying to God. He wasnt afraid of the death but never wanted to be a sinner for once because He had to carry the sins of the whole world (alive, dead and unborn) upon himself even though He never sinned!
you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Thanks Friends.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by spotx: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
damosky12:

look friend. Jesus was not a man, He was 'God Himself' who came in form of a man(John 1:1), He carried the life spirit of God because He was born of that spirit and not a man's spermatozua; that is why He was called Emmanuel meaning God (himself) with us (in form of man). He wasnt born of any man (remember it was the the the prencense of God who over shadowed a holy virgin to bear Him), so he was not a normal being neither was he a sinner genetically because he wasnt born by a man's sperm remember, man is a sinner by nature of Adam. Jesus was not a product of Adam!! HE WAS HOLY IN NATURE AND IN DEED. HE NEVER SINNED AND WAS'NT BORN A SINNER LIKE ALL MEN!! The reason why the sacrifice is esteemed is because of.

1)God's love for man for Jesus to die in the place of sinfull sinners when He himself never sinned. (1Corinth 5:21)

2)He himself was the creator of men. Bible says "...and without Him was not anything made that was made"-JOHN 1:3. He was the one who could die to bear the sins of all men because he made them and remember He could have chosen not to die and kill all men, creating a new set of Men. He chose not "for God SO LOVED the world" this world.

3) A man who hated sin was made to carry it in bulk upon himself, that was why He was praying to God. He wasnt afraid of the death but never wanted to be a sinner for once because He had to carry the sins of the whole world (alive, dead and unborn) upon himself even though He never sinned!
you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Thanks Friends.
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by luc26(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Only a fool sayz 2 himself "dere is no God"
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by effex(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
this is the most meaningfull post/thread i've seen online!
Its a wonderful feeling seeing people who actually think instead of subscribing to mass zombiesm.
Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Ikenna94: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
musKeeto:
How could God die?

So why call himself Son of David? Evidently, the seed of David wasn't in him.

So God sent himself to save his creations to pay a debt his creations owed him. I'm not surprised I have to believe this by faith. Faith makes the irrational rational.

Again, God sacrificed himself to himself?

Sounds like all the problem of the world today is because Nazareth didn't have an asylum..
May God Have mercy on you all

Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by Katier00(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
braine: I love good thinkers. I love this thread. wink
yea, good thinking good product
Re: Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? by javadoctor(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm sory for the soul who created this thread. For this thing you hv done,anybody proposing the motion including you will be given a chance on a sick bed of death,and if u dnt accept the lord jesus christ as ur saviour by friday latest u will die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.