Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West (33628 Views)

Ketchup Rebrands: Records Show Me Yuh Rozay (Remix) With Olamide, Phyno / Exclusive: Akon’s Mom Speaks On ‘chop My Money’ Remix With P Square And More / D Banj And Mohits Crew Shoot Mr Endowed Remix With Snoop In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by aIIkae: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ejiné: I think D'Banj should just abandon
the music thing and just stick to the number 1 reason Kanye West
took him to America in the first place - To wash Kim Kardashian's panties.

Mah boi D'Banj said he wanted to build the bridge
from Africa to America, but e be like say im cement don finish.
loool
just need to edit it so i can ss,,
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by dom(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
I KILL: when I talk say d.banj no get talent, dem say I dey hate, dis is what happens wen we africans (especially nigerians) listen 2 d beat of a song and not d lyrics and voice of d song cuz I see no reason why d.banj shud rep nigeria in anything atall wen we av d likes of darey, bez, praiz and even iyanya whom I know can sing something meaningful if he wants to, and 1 thing dat surprises me again is d kind of people we use as judges in a music talent show, imagine using some1 like davido, d.banj, jesse jagz as judges 4 a singing competition What do dey know abt singing, fact is.. D good songs r not recognised only d craps r recognised
youre very correct my brother. I recall being in an entertainment club, rockforce, with Sidney (Dr. Sid) when we were in U.I. The guy was never good enough to sing with us at any of our shows in Lag or Ibadan. His routine was strictly dancing in between shows.( A fantastic dancer he is, by the way.) so you can imagine my consternation when he started 'singing' with mohits.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by alaoeri: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
dom:
youre very correct my brother. I recall being in an entertainment club, rockforce, with Sidney (Dr. Sid) when we were in U.I. The guy was never good enough to sing with us at any of our shows in Lag or Ibadan. His routine was strictly dancing in between shows.( A fantastic dancer he is, by the way.) so you can imagine my consternation when he started 'singing' with mohits.
So you are bittered now that Dr Sid is more recognise & above all of u in the entertainment club same as ppl are hating & criticising Dbanj just because he's above their so called talented artists. Abeg accept how God arrange the thing.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by dom(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
alaoeri:
So you are bittered now that Dr Sid is more recognise & above all of u in the entertainment club same as ppl are hating & criticising Dbanj just because he's above their so called talented artists. Abeg accept how God arrange the thing.
If you read carefully and try a little more at comprehension you'll see that my submission was devoid of any modicum of bitterness. What i made was a clear and verifiable statement of fact. Not meant to disparage Sidney. Not everybody would go full time into music entertainment. So there's no basis for drawing your preposterous conclusion.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by kjhova(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
dom:
If you read carefully and try a little more at comprehension you'll see that my submission was devoid of any modicum of bitterness. What i made was a clear and verifiable statement of fact. Not meant to disparage Sidney. Not everybody would go full time into music entertainment. So there's no basis for drawing your preposterous conclusion.

I feel you bro. I do think a lot of posters here miss the whole idea of entertainment. In that industry, you don't shape the market, the market shapes you. D'Banj gives us what we want in africa and Africa sucks him all up. Same for P-Square, 2face etc.
Crossing over may be hard but it doesn't reduce from D'Banj's quality as an entertainer. Anyone rememeber the UK's Craig David? He was fabulous in London. Then he crossed over to New York and signed for Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment. His career tanked afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by GraceBestowed(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
why does he need to do something hardcore to win them?why cant he just be original and just be himself

I think the appropriate question should be; 'why is he trying so hard to win them?' :-)
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by bjstardom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Check both positive and negative comments by Yankees and Blacks @ http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/d-banj-scape-goat-song.1340394.html I A̶̲̥̅♏ happy some yankees ♥ the song
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Damon03(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
bjstardom: Check both positive and negative comments by Yankees and Blacks @ http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/d-banj-scape-goat-song.1340394.html I A̶̲̥̅♏ happy some yankees ♥ the song
following that link I saw lots of great comments endorsing the song, so why did our lame a*s op copy only bad comments. Na hatred go kill some peeps
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by bjstardom(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
Damon03:
following that link I saw lots of great comments endorsing the song, so why did our lame a*s op copy only bad comments. Na hatred go kill some peeps

Abi ooooooo, I was amazed too when I saw the great comments, believe search scapegoat remix on google and Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will also discover that American, French etc bloggers a̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ blogging about the song....I rep #teamdbanj....dbanj ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ̣̇ no way moved by those negative comments, when he broke up wt Don Jazzy many music critics said he won't last in publicity than 6months but thank God they a̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ not God o!!!
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by pandorasbox1(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Bottom line is; Dbanj is notin without Don Jazzy. Don J is an internationally tested producer, so jus imagine if he was still involved with Koko master. I bet d music wud be on billboard top 5 chart.
Sorry dbanj, buh don jazzy d "koko master" not u

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by lmay18(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
pandoras box: Bottom line is; Dbanj is notin without Don Jazzy. Don J is an internationally tested producer, so jus imagine if he was still involved with Koko master. I bet d music wud be on billboard top 5 chart.

Daft! who among both of them doing better since they split?
D'banj >>>>>>>>>Don J

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
lmay18:

D'banj >>>>>>>>>Don J
hey girl do not mind that fool jare,even don-jazzy cannot say what that guy just said,sometimes I wonder if some people are too blind to see things that are obvious.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by pongwa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
pandoras box: Bottom line is; Dbanj is notin without Don Jazzy. Don J is an internationally tested producer, so jus imagine if he was still involved with Koko master. I bet d music wud be on billboard top 5 chart.
'whether u like am whether u nor like am, the thing be say dbanj na the koko master and don jazzy is the koko boi'

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Saintsquare(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
bjstardom: Check both positive and negative comments by Yankees and Blacks @ http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/d-banj-scape-goat-song.1340394.html I A̶̲̥̅♏ happy some yankees ♥ the song
God bless you for the link jare,I knew there must have been positive comments on that song.Some people will just spend most of there miserable time hating on another man's success.Eja Nla
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Saintsquare(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
What has Don Jazzy achieved after the split up?,D,banj's achievements are pretty obvious.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by smoothvee(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Get your songs promoted!!!! Don't miss this chance.....but only if our admins give a pass mark to your song,be the break out artist this 2013... we use our contacts to promote you...internet/top radios/blogs etc we love good music..everyone deserves a chance. Send demo's to musicvybessubmissions@gmail.com

Send the attachment of your song Your picture Profile-(which includes your twitter handle,contact info incase of bookings. . . Wish you luck
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Emaprince: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
The truth is that the song [scape goat} is a trash!!!...i don't like it at all...he woulda done oliver twist remix with khanye.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
lmay18:

D'banj >>>>>>>>>Don J

are your brains normal?

wande caol and tiwa are musically doing better songs than dbanj and k switch..dbnj have been putting out trashy songs with empty content after the split..thats a fact!!!...listen to his latest single "finally"..a trash!!

i remember toke makinwa of rhythm fm saying she can't pick anything meaningful from the song after playing it on morning drive today
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Bimpss(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Typical Africans, always trying to pull their own down... smh.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
In the process of trying to be an America wannabe,Dbanj actually shot himself in the leg,he's neither there,nor here. His image is just going down the drain,he has lost the hype,he thought the nursery rhymes would move market in the America world,where they know good music,and and talented acts.

He thought he could push down the rubbish he fed us with here there..

Mr "No long things",please come back home,before they make you a scape goat.
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Isholaoni: 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West by Gift96: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
IKILL:
when I talk say d.banj no get talent, dem say I dey hate, dis is what happens wen we africans (especially nigerians) listen 2 d beat of a song and not d lyrics and voice of d song cuz I see no reason why d.banj shud rep nigeria in anything atall wen we av d likes of darey, bez, praiz and even iyanya whom I know can sing something meaningful if he wants to, and 1 thing dat surprises me again is d kind of people we use as judges in a music talent show, imagine using some1 like davido, d.banj, jesse jagz as judges 4 a singing competition What do dey know abt singing, fact is.. D good songs r not recognised only d craps r recognised
he tireid. the song is still a banger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? / Naija Artist Tops African Richest Musician Lists / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.