Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,801 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer (31820 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2013
val_dee:

You are what you attract.

Take a long and hard look at the mirror to understant why the reflection is as it is.
you surely Don't know how to advise someone. just keep shut abeg! reflection ko! refraction ni!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2013
erickajay:

Don't judge me base on what you are and what you attract, if you think that's how it is, then you definately left your senses on your bed.

Accepting responsibility, critical self appraisal, are very hard; I very much understand.

Sister, how can I judge you, got my own issue.

I was just trying to shine a light.

Apologies

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2013
berem: you surely Don't know how to advise someone. just keep shut abeg! reflection ko! refraction ni!

Perhaps a nerve was struck?

If you need help, I will get you a bottle of hydrogen cyanide.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by ladyF(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Okijajuju1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: 5 Signs You're Dating A Womanizer

It all starts innocently enough. You've just met a man who, at least on the surface, seems to be your dream guy. He's attractive, funny, charming, successful and his smile -- let alone the thought of his caress -- makes you weak in the knees. You go out on a date or two, and he's nothing short of perfect. He treats you like a queen, compliments your sense of style and tells you all of the things that you've been longing to hear from a guy.

So how do you know this guy's the real thing and not just some womanizer who's going to disappear after your first slumber party? While the only way to know for sure is to pass the test of time, here are a few red flags that would definitely indicate your new man's a womanizer:

1. He has a reputation. If your girlfriends have warned you that he uses women and throws them away, you need to listen to them and know he's most likely a womanizer. Granted, there's a small chance that you are the woman who can change him, but even if you do, you'll just wind up spending the rest of your relationship worrying he's going to revert back to his old womanizing ways. It's very likely a guy like this will.

2. He moves fast. Before you've even had a chance to meet his friends and family, he's telling you that you're the woman of his dreams and he's been waiting his whole life just to find you. While this is certainly exciting and thrilling, how could he possibly know that this quickly? It's much more likely that he's just in love with love (best case), or he's just trying to get one thing from you (you know what it is). And this womanizer wants to reach his goal as soon as possible.

3. He's over the top with the romance. We all love romantic gestures, whether it be a hand-written poem or a bouquet of flowers delivered to our desks at work, but if your guy constantly wants to jet you off to the islands for a romantic weekend or often surprises you with lavish jewelry, then he's most likely had plenty of practice. While you might be thinking that you're just graciously accepting his gifts, to him, these come with expectations on your part.

4. He only has eyes for you… and anything else in a skirt. If you notice that your guy is checking out other women, or worse, flirting with the waitress, hostess, barista, etc., then he's most likely a womanizer. As he's telling you how beautiful you are and that you're exactly the type of woman for him, he's already thinking about how the woman that just walked by fits the same description. He's not lying -- the womanizer feels this way about every woman that strikes his fancy -- you just happen to be part of the (very populated) crowd.

5. He seems too good to be true. He's just a little too smooth, a little too charming, a little too perfect and that little voice in your head is telling you he's done this before, probably many times over. While you may be tempted to ignore that nagging little voice and head upstairs to his apartment, just know that your instincts are more attuned to the situation than you think. It's likely that as he's telling you over coffee that he has a busy day ahead and can't spend more time with you, you'll be hitting yourself wishing you had listened to your gut last night.

Of course, this isn't an all-inclusive list, nor should any of these traits be considered an immediate deal breaker. However, if any of the above are hitting close to home, your best bet is to take things slow and see if your guy survives the test of time. True womanizers rarely can.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/womanizer-signs-5-warning_n_3095818.html

Na wah!!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
coolHellooooooooooooo
Any womanizer in the house,pls defend yourself if not abeg follow me dey dance kukere gospel. grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by israel007: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
if we no care una go say we too local, we care, una go say we too smooth. na wa for una. women una no go change. endtime don come o
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
I am one.
But I am a disciplined womanizer.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by unforgiven: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
erickajay:

Don't judge me base on what you are and what you attract, if you think that's how it is, then you definately left your senses on your bed.

the cleaning lady saw it, due to his inability to dispose of "it" properly.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
I am a womanizer if it means sleeping with more than one woman. OP, if you have slept with more than one man, you are a 'manizer'. Stop deviling real men who can conquer many women. I hardly see a man who hasnt tested more than one punny, I havent actually seen a lady who hasnt tested more than one d/ick. Go figure! Womanizing is natural, go and ask Adam.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by lastpage: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
smothly: coolHellooooooooooooo
Any womanizer in the house,pls defend yourself if not abeg follow me dey dance kukere gospel. grin

I put my two hands up!
I am EVERYTHING described over there!
cry cry cry cry

I have been married for over 15years now and my wifey thinks l am the best thing that happened to her, apart from the invention of Washing Machine! kiss kiss kiss

Whoever said 2 + 2 (always = 4 ) ...really got it wrong!

Just Love like there is no tomorrow, if it will work out for you, IT WILL!
If not....TRY AGAIN!

All these "Turainshi-list" never got anyone ANYWHERE!

Trust me, l got "experience" as my witness. wink wink

Lastpage!

NB: "The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want"
Answer:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by unforgiven: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
ladyF: pls can u help me like this post
http://www.facebook.com/SiendonNigeria/posts/523660454342887
its a competition, if i get the most likes i could win the anndroid fone.
im beging. just click and like

please, i really, truly don't want you to use an aNNdroid Fone.
i believe that it might explode on your phone
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Decryptor(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
israel007: if we no care una go say we too local, we care, una go say we too smooth. na wa for una. women una no go change. endtime don come o
Simply put...Women are the most confused creatures on earth.Always running round I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ circles THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Policewoman(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a womanizer if it means sleeping with more than one woman. OP, if you have slept with more than one man, you are a 'manizer'. Stop deviling real men who can conquer many women. I hardly see a man who hasnt tested more than one punny, I havent actually seen a lady who hasnt tested more than one d/ick. Go figure! Womanizing is natural, go and ask Adam.
I have tasted only one. cool
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
The only thing is just be careful. Watch, observe and pay attention to every move and statement. Be calculating, be smart.

Everybody is so much in a hurry to fall in love and have that butterfly feeling and the happily ever after that you ignore some warning signs that were there from the start.

Sometimes its better to keep your heart out of it and let your head do the maths first. Even the bible tells us to guard our hearts carefully for out of it comes the issues of life.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a womanizer if it means sleeping with more than one woman. OP, if you have slept with more than one man, you are a 'manizer'. Stop deviling real men who can conquer many women. I hardly see a man who hasnt tested more than one punny, I havent actually seen a lady who hasnt tested more than one d/ick. Go figure! Womanizing is natural, go and ask Adam.
eheee! gwa m okwu! Am listening.....
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla: I am one.
But I am a disciplined womanizer.
what's the difference between a disciplined and undisciplined womanizer ? No be the same thing dem dey pursue?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Decryptor(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
lastpage:

I put my two hands up!
cry cry cry cry

I have been married for over 15years now and my wifey thinks l am the best thing that happened to her, apart from the invention of Washing Machine! kiss kiss kiss

If not....TRY AGAIN!

Lastpage!
Don't mind the author of this trash! A serious genuine prospective suitor can portray any of the traits listed based on his immediate environment, personality and/or other conditions. And then one guillible female NLer would term him to be a womanizer. Little wonder many ladies are bound to be single for life because of the rubbishh they read and digest on the internet.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
see make i tell una the truth. Every guy is a player even your very serious guy has got silly games that he's playing. No guy lacks a touch of womanizing. I think the most important thing is that ur man respects you and shows u love and care. thats where u differentiate the correct guys from the foolish guys. just as billyonaire said ''Womanizing is natural''. Ladies im not advocating for men to be womanizers but its sumtin that even the most disciplined men fall prey to so if u have a guy, just pray for me and forget cheating cos its even when u put ur mind there that it happens. TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by searay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na wah!!
and you quotes everything to type this?
Have you taken your herbs today?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
lastpage:

I put my two hands up!
cry cry cry cry

If not....TRY AGAIN!

Lastpage!

NB: "The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want"
Answer:
good you are forgiven,lolzzzzz
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
lastpage:

I put my two hands up!
cry cry cry cry

If not....TRY AGAIN!

Lastpage!

Answer:
good you are forgiven,but lastpage u bad oo.lolzzzzz
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Decryptor(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: see make i tell una the truth. Every guy is a player even your very serious guy has got silly games that he's playing. No guy lacks a touch of womanizing. I think the most important thing is that ur man respects you and shows u love and care. thats where u differentiate the correct guys from the foolish guys. just as billyonaire said ''Womanizing is natural''. Ladies im not advocating for men to be womanizers but its sumtin that even the most disciplined men fall prey to so if u have a guy, just pray for me and forget cheating cos its even when u put ur mind there that it happens. TRUE TALK
Phewwww! Finally, a woman with some sense talking. Please teach them Ooº°˚˚°º≈!, that's if they are ready to learn undecided
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
searay: and you quotes everything to type this?
Have you taken your herbs today?
grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: see make i tell una the truth. Every guy is a player even your very serious guy has got silly games that he's playing. No guy lacks a touch of womanizing. I think the most important thing is that ur man respects you and shows u love and care. thats where u differentiate the correct guys from the foolish guys. just as billyonaire said ''Womanizing is natural''. Ladies im not advocating for men to be womanizers but its sumtin that even the most disciplined men fall prey to so if u have a guy, just pray for me and forget cheating cos its even when u put ur mind there that it happens. TRUE TALK
So it's natural for men to womanize but a sin for women not to manize? where in the Bible is it said it's natural for men to womanize? abeg just talk for yourself and don't generalize your comment.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by searay(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
@OP Who is a womaniser?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Jonwesley(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: 5 Signs You're Dating A Womanizer

It all starts innocently enough. You've just met a man who, at least on the surface, seems to be your dream guy. He's attractive, funny, charming, successful and his smile -- let alone the thought of his caress -- makes you weak in the knees. You go out on a date or two, and he's nothing short of perfect. He treats you like a queen, compliments your sense of style and tells you all of the things that you've been longing to hear from a guy.

So how do you know this guy's the real thing and not just some womanizer who's going to disappear after your first slumber party? While the only way to know for sure is to pass the test of time, here are a few red flags that would definitely indicate your new man's a womanizer:

1. He has a reputation. If your girlfriends have warned you that he uses women and throws them away, you need to listen to them and know he's most likely a womanizer. Granted, there's a small chance that you are the woman who can change him, but even if you do, you'll just wind up spending the rest of your relationship worrying he's going to revert back to his old womanizing ways. It's very likely a guy like this will.

2. He moves fast. Before you've even had a chance to meet his friends and family, he's telling you that you're the woman of his dreams and he's been waiting his whole life just to find you. While this is certainly exciting and thrilling, how could he possibly know that this quickly? It's much more likely that he's just in love with love (best case), or he's just trying to get one thing from you (you know what it is). And this womanizer wants to reach his goal as soon as possible.

3. He's over the top with the romance. We all love romantic gestures, whether it be a hand-written poem or a bouquet of flowers delivered to our desks at work, but if your guy constantly wants to jet you off to the islands for a romantic weekend or often surprises you with lavish jewelry, then he's most likely had plenty of practice. While you might be thinking that you're just graciously accepting his gifts, to him, these come with expectations on your part.

4. He only has eyes for you… and anything else in a skirt. If you notice that your guy is checking out other women, or worse, flirting with the waitress, hostess, barista, etc., then he's most likely a womanizer. As he's telling you how beautiful you are and that you're exactly the type of woman for him, he's already thinking about how the woman that just walked by fits the same description. He's not lying -- the womanizer feels this way about every woman that strikes his fancy -- you just happen to be part of the (very populated) crowd.

5. He seems too good to be true. He's just a little too smooth, a little too charming, a little too perfect and that little voice in your head is telling you he's done this before, probably many times over. While you may be tempted to ignore that nagging little voice and head upstairs to his apartment, just know that your instincts are more attuned to the situation than you think. It's likely that as he's telling you over coffee that he has a busy day ahead and can't spend more time with you, you'll be hitting yourself wishing you had listened to your gut last night.

Of course, this isn't an all-inclusive list, nor should any of these traits be considered an immediate deal breaker. However, if any of the above are hitting close to home, your best bet is to take things slow and see if your guy survives the test of time. True womanizers rarely can.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/womanizer-signs-5-warning_n_3095818.html

Statement from experience. How many have you had lady berem?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Jonwesley:

Statement from experience. How many have you had lady berem?
I should be asking you that.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: So it's natural for men to womanize but a sin for women not to manize? where in the Bible is it said it's natural for men to womanize? abeg just talk for yourself and don't generalize your comment.

Dear its ladies like u that become vulnerable when u start realizing the truth. Every man is a womanizer, that is just the truth. Even pastors fall victim to this so what are u saying. Let me tell u, Love is respect, trust and understanding not those rubbish u watch on nollywood and hollywood. No man is perfect and that's y they r all prone to the womanizing thing. Keep searching for a man who doesnt womanize and u will spend d rest of ur life single and if u r married or in a rel and u tink ur man isn't doin sum tins behind then u've got it coming. The day u will find out what that man is capable of, u might fall into a coma. There is no such thing like Mr Right. I will just advise women on this, if u meet a guy who makes u happy, respects u and cares then forget the rest. No one is perfect

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Na una dey know everything. from Gold digger to womanizer to Playboy to Gigolo.
These women self, na una dey make men do these things. Una just start.
So Annoying!!! Shi t
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by elampiro(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
women are really complex.

You women want a man:

Who is at least rich
Who is well dressed and social
Who is exposed, learned and educated
Who is good in bed
Who is brave
Romantic

At the same time he should be a man

Who doesn't look at other women
Who gives you absolute care and 100% attention
Who is religious
Who is not a 'too good to be true'
Who has not dated other women.

The list is endless.

Clap for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
elampiro: women are really complex.

You women want a man who:

Is at least rich
Who is well dressed and social
Who is exposed, learned and educated
Who is good in bed
Who is brave
Romantic

At the same time he should be a man

Who doesn't look at other women
Who gives who absolute care and 100% attention
Who is religious
Who is not a 'too good to be true'
Who has not dated other women.

The list is endless.

lol at times i wither the matter sef. We r so fuckin confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.