Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,872 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer (31821 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Berem, i read evritin on your list, and i am bold to tell you that 190 (dat nl guy)....., is a WOMANIZER.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

Dear its ladies like u that become vulnerable when u start realizing the truth. Every man is a womanizer, that is just the truth. Even pastors fall victim to this so what are u saying. Let me tell u, Love is respect, trust and understanding not those rubbish u watch on nollywood and hollywood. No man is perfect and that's y they r all prone to the womanizing thing. Keep searching for a man who doesnt womanize and u will spend d rest of ur life single and if u r married or in a rel and u tink ur man isn't doin sum tins behind then u've got it coming. The day u will find out what that man is capable of, u might fall into a coma. There is no such thing like Mr Right. I will just advise women on this, if u meet a guy who makes u happy, respects u and cares then forget the rest. No one is perfect

God bless you for me. When will they understand?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by smartg(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
I know a guy that does all the things listed, yet he does not like women.
May be i should ask this question, is a game player the same thing as a womanizer?.@op
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
ayobase: If u like make it 20 points, u people will never cease from being PLAYED.....
As far as women are still @ d receiving end......they are bound to receive all dis u show above even if the (woman is aware)........

Most girls even SU can't help themselves with smartplayer's scripts(acting love and romance...........all na film) !!!!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by G12(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
I see some girls looking hard4who to get married to at age 35.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
donroxy: As far as woman are still @ d receiving end......they are bound to receive all dis u show above even if the (woman is aware)........

Most girls even SU can't help themselves with smartplayer's scripts(acting love and romance...........all na film) !!!!

wow, now the f******* guys are commenting. Listen to ppl like this guy. They will tell u the truth and nutin but the truth.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
G.12:
I see some girls looking hard4who to get married to at age 35.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by terrysegxy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
what about the things to know if u r dating a manizer?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

wow, now the f******* guys are commenting. Listen to ppl like this guy. They will tell u the truth and nutin but the truth.
grin
Baby, as far as u re not comfortable with F****ing urself.............and still looking for love(men) around the globe ..........u won't do without smartasses(dudes) ............

simply cuz most u women always wash down the real dudes that profess true love FOR the sweet mouth,clean dudes who only tell u what u wanna hear......................!!!

U see divex.......only way out is to start Fu.....c...kin urself grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
donroxy: grin
Baby, as far as u re not comfortable with F****ing urself.............and still looking for love(men) around the globe ..........u won't do without smartasses(dudes) ............

simply cuz most u women always wash down the real dudes that profess true love FOR the sweet mouth,clean dudes who only tell u what u wanna hear......................!!!

U see divex.......only way is to start Fu.....c...kin urself grin

AND I DON'T PLAN ON DOIN MYSELF wink SO IM STICK TO TRASH TALKIN NIGGAS LIKE URSELF grin COS I LIKE TO TELL MYSELF THE TRUTH AND NUTIN BUT D TRUTH smiley wink
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op Gibberish
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by madjune(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
HE DRINKS RED WINE AND TALKS ABOUT CLUB TINZ A LOT.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by kekilika: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
since the bird has learn to fly so long without perching, the hunter has learn to shoot without aiming.

Like be updated on their antics, be on guard, keep the lighthouse on, be smart, Drones are coming to town.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by anitank(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
In of the threads, they said if he doesn't compliment u or gets u little gifts oncee in a while, he's probably not into you. This thread says if he actually does all those things, he's a womanizer angry

Don't you people ever get tired of threads like this??

....And one advice from me, listening to ur girlfriends and taking relationship advice from them is the surest way to letting urs hit the rock real fast

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

AND I DON'T PLAN ON DOIN MYSELF wink SO IM STICK TO TRASH TALKIN NIGGAS LIKE URSELF grin COS I LIKE TO TELL MYSELF THE TRUTH AND NUTIN BUT D TRUTH smiley wink
And the truth would set u free, moonshine.........smiley

It aint trash, dolly........learn from it........or u would be an easy prey........smartplayer aint written on d face.........na people like u wey dey form smartgirl easy pass.....!!!

Also,don't play toosmart on ya hubby to be oooooook.........so e ma nat dump u...........na by prayer and shine ya eyes.....divvy !!!

Tellinya 4rm d borrom o' ma heart ..........saynorrin!!!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
anitank: In of the threads, they said if he doesn't compliment u or gets u little gifts oncee in a while, he's probably not into you. This thread says if he actually does all those things, he's a womanizer angry

Don't you people ever get tired of threads like this??

....And one advice from me, listening to ur girlfriends and taking relationship advice from them is the surest way to letting urs hit the rock real fast
kudos ma'am ........u just said it all..........!!! If a guy is not good,na wah............if ihm too good,na wah.......if ihn averagely good na wah.......some even say na badt guy dem want...........

Wetin man go do sef......!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Decryptor(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

Dear its ladies like u that become vulnerable when u start realizing the truth. Every man is a womanizer, that is just the truth. Even pastors fall victim to this so what are u saying. Let me tell u, Love is respect, trust and understanding not those rubbish u watch on nollywood and hollywood. No man is perfect and that's y they r all prone to the womanizing thing. Keep searching for a man who doesnt womanize and u will spend d rest of ur life single and if u r married or in a rel and u tink ur man isn't doin sum tins behind then u've got it coming. The day u will find out what that man is capable of, u might fall into a coma. There is no such thing like Mr Right. I will just advise women on this, if u meet a guy who makes u happy, respects u and cares then forget the rest. No one is perfect
Gosh! Are u̶̲̥̅̊ from Nigeria? I doubt it. Second ques: Are u̶̲̥̅̊ single? If u̶̲̥̅̊ are...please marry me! **Goes down on knees** kiss
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
This womanizer womanizer topic don do naaaa. How about a manizer?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: see make i tell una the truth. Every guy is a player even your very serious guy has got silly games that he's playing. No guy lacks a touch of womanizing. I think the most important thing is that ur man respects you and shows u love and care. thats where u differentiate the correct guys from the foolish guys. just as billyonaire said ''Womanizing is natural''. Ladies im not advocating for men to be womanizers but its sumtin that even the most disciplined men fall prey to so if u have a guy, just pray for me and forget cheating cos its even when u put ur mind there that it happens. TRUE TALK
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

Please lady *kneels with one leg* will you marry me? I promise that i wont womanize much.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by braxjay(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
una go wait tire

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
donroxy: And the truth would set u free, moonshine.........smiley

It aint trash, dolly........learn from it........or u would be an easy prey........smartplayer aint written on d face.........na people like u wey dey form smartgirl easy pass.....!!!

Also,don't play toosmart on ya hubby to be oooooook.........so e ma nat dump u...........na by prayer and shine ya eyes.....divvy !!!

Tellinya 4rm d borrom o' ma heart ..........saynorrin!!!

WHY SAY NOTHIN. YOU DEY FEAR. I NO DEY FORM SMART, I AM SMART. I KNOW THINGS COS I TRY TO LEARN FROM LIFE. PERIOD

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Marineetyon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Is high time woman-isers should change their tactics and develop new ones...but come to think of it(women) don't you need servicing? You need be smart when you're using the rest room.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Decryptor: Gosh! Are u̶̲̥̅̊ from Nigeria? I doubt it. Second ques: Are u̶̲̥̅̊ single? If u̶̲̥̅̊ are...please marry me! **Goes down on knees** kiss

LOL AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS SWEET. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA. YES IM NIGERIAN BUT I DIDNT GROW UP IN NAIJA.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
gboss4sure:

Please lady *kneels with one leg* will you marry me? I promise that i wont womanize much.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ISNT THAT ROMANTIC. kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by Sezua(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
If u re reading dis post..u re dating a womanizer
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by emmabest2000(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
women are always ungrateful whatever men do they must complain , women are just like a story of a blindman who's always query his wife why only one meat in his soup everyday , then one day his wife meet a friend in the market while she was buying meat the friend invite her to come over with her kids tomorrow afternoon for the naming of her first child but the woman says sorry because she already has an appointment tomorrow afternoon , then her friend offer her some meat since she will not be able to come over . to cut the story short , her (husband ) the blindman soup was filled with a lots of meats on that day , did u know what the blindman said ? he put his fingers as usual to check how many meats ? when he discovered that his soup contains too many meats , He smile and utter some words in a low voice THIS TIME U PUT A LOTS OF MEATS IN MY SOUP ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MEATS IN YOUR OWN SOUP MAYBE 100 MEATS lol .....
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
emma_best2000: women are always ungrateful whatever men do they must complain , women are just like a story of a blindman who's always query his wife why only one meat in his soup everyday , then one day his wife meet a friend in the market while she was buying meat the friend invite her to come over with her kids tomorrow afternoon for the naming of her first child but the woman says sorry because she already has an appointment tomorrow afternoon , then her friend offer her some meat since she will not be able to come over . to cut the story short , her (husband ) the blindman soup was filled with a lots of meats on that day , did u know what the blindman said ? he put his fingers as usual to check how many meats ? when he discovered that his soup contains too many meats , He smile and utter some words in a low voice THIS TIME U PUT A LOTS OF MEATS IN MY SOUP ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MEATS IN YOUR OWN SOUP MAYBE 100 MEATS lol .....

GOSH *CLAPPING* THIS IS SO FACT. TRUE TALK MY BROTHER
ONLY SMART WOMEN WILL GET THE MORAL OF THIS STORY.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by badmeat(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hehehehehe!they can never break the four players code:find them,friend them,fuc*k them,and fash them!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by 190: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
nyere84: Berem, i read evritin on your list, and i am bold to tell you that 190 (dat nl guy)....., is a WOMANIZER.

@least I no longer hide myself sad
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by divex(f): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
190:

@least I no longer hide myself sad

LOL 190, E BE LIKE SAY U DON ''POKOSHO'' THAT GIRL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer by tpia5: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
braxjay: una go wait tire

some people's livelihood depends on selling the items you mentioned.

that's why these items will never go away.

its a billion dollar business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.