Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (25914 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 29, 2013
I miss the way i used to beat and pour acid on her. She shld thank God she is no more wit me.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 29, 2013
RedBenson: I miss the way i used to beat and pour acid on her. She shld thank God she is no more wit me.
shocked
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2013
It's been a month now and the only thing I miss is the smell of his perfume.A good guy...but I need a man that can spin my world around with romance!just his smell,nothing else.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by HARDDON: 11:44pm On May 29, 2013
lynpetra: It's been a month now and the only thing I miss is the smell of his perfume.A good guy...but I need a man that can spin my world around with romance!just his smell,nothing else.

shocked shocked shocked
not even one romantic/getting-layed session?

must have been an utter waste of time huh?

@ op, the past is the past
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by deloon(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2013
Yemike: i can't even remember all my ex but i remember some and what i missed about them, my fist gal is when i'm in pry 4 in 2005 her name is Halimat all we do then is kissing. 2006-07 florence we had an amateur sex 2008-09 nike, sheriphat, latiphat and odunayo all i remember is d sexpart and how they fight among themselves 2010-lastweek adaeze i miss her cooking, smile and diff. sex style i'm now with temitope and i love her very much i pray dat d law of karma will not rebounce back. Amen.
Dude, see as u dey count ex chics. U don write WAEC?
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 30, 2013
Lynpetra, gud mrng swthrt. Hw was ur nite? Abeg, how com u never reply all d requests i made towards u?

Ok now, i said in mor dan 2 threads dat i dey trip 4 u and na u be the 1st nairaland babe wey i don dey trip for. Can we rub minds outside nairaland?
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2013
deloon:
Dude, see as u dey count ex chics. U don write WAEC?
why asking
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by adetayoonas(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=Danhumprey][/quote]
Hope all this sexual past won't affect one's marriage
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2013
yuzedo:
swerry i can meke u laff two. plisssssss wuz yo numba? plisss! angry

Lol. Not so fast sir.
[size=1pt]Im on to u. cheesy[/size]

Lwkmd. I hope nobody saw that fail.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 10:52pm On May 30, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Not so fast sir.

grin
So u want me too?wink I'm happy! kiss cheesy tongue
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by johnwell(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Not so fast sir.

Oooooooooh, this is what he wants

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Ishilove: 11:00pm On May 30, 2013
His sense of humour. He alone could make me laugh like no one else could. Even when I wasn't in the mood, just a phone call from him brightened my day. He'd call and the first thing he'd say would be 'Hello, mgbeke, ha far?' That sentence alone always cracked me up and my depression or whatever was bugging me would instantly disappear. Never loved anyone the way I loved him...

sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:39am On May 31, 2013
yuzedo:
grin
So u want me too?wink I'm happy! kiss cheesy tongue

Lol..ehen.
U know i am talking about cheesy
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:39am On May 31, 2013
johnwell:

Oooooooooh, this is what he wants
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by kayfx2(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2013
poshdiva:

Said it from the start I don't believe in this shii called love. He asked for a chance to prove to me. It didn't work.

Shit happens, get over it.
why don't you jes quit replying people, ur stories r not adding up...* beautiful Liar***
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by lamorena: 6:07pm On May 31, 2013
i miss his really warm hugs. i felt protected in his arms
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by SaintNdi: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
shocked[color=#770077][/color] how can u date some one for three year and say u dnt love him... Make we hear word jareaaaa....
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by zeefather(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
I miss nothing
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2013
D sound of his voice
He always startd each phone call wit "Hey beautiful"
D smell of his perf
Omg! I almst died d day myolda broda bought d same brand
He was sooo caring nd funny
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Teespice(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Absolutely nothing.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Boll2010: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
chronique: That's not it. She gave me the impression that she could easily convert to my religion with marriage on the cards and that was why I even tried giving it a shot. But when we were in and she said she couldn't convert,I had to make my decision. Asides that,we were always quareling like I said. No sane person wants to continue in that for long. It's depressing and the end would have been divorce. I don't need to tell the whole story but I know why I said she's not a semi-angel. Let's close that chapter.

she's a christian n u are a muslim.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
i missed the way i used to bathe with her in the shower...scrubbing and washing each other...i tell you it was fun.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by DanTrizy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
solidbroda: Her *pussy*
grin nauti
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by cycline404(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by cycline404(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cracking my head to remember 9th of the month... and sending lots of SMS, now i dont even remember the last time i sent SMS!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by chronique(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2013
No. I'm a christian and she's a muslim.
Boll2010: she's a christian n u are a muslim.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by nlmonpoint(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
I missed everything...her food used to be wow also.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by stainless655: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Her pussy
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by nestaAK(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
D way She Kissed...
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Monicasque(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
his looks
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by deejay717(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
I miss his siblings..
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by berryice(f): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
cryI miss d way we played nd hw we used 2 tease eachoda,it wuz fun thou*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.