Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (25918 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2013
i miss the way she used to wash and bath me after coming back from work or playing rugby, football
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2013
Temptee101: Am not sure if u know wat love really entails. U ditched a guy dis good to you after spending 3 whole years wit him, yet u said u neva loved him? U must b wicked. Smh

Said it from the start I don't believe in this shii called love. He asked for a chance to prove to me. It didn't work.

Shit happens, get over it.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Sogo10: 10:45pm On May 28, 2013
Anyway,i remember so many tins about my ex.mostly her writtens.d way she used short terms weneva she sent me text messages.like gud nait,swit dreams.and lots more.i still miss everytin about her.i remember the very first time i touched her,i felt as if i was touching gold.i remember a day i coughed while talking to her on phone,she said sorry over the phone,that that was cold.i wasn't expecting that 4rm her even then she neva say yes.the best times i spent with her is d most exhiliarating moment of mah life.the word "mah" dat i just used was learned from her,when she used to write me letters.i used to call her tea.she was mah teacher.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Babe101: 10:46pm On May 28, 2013
Simple answer: I MISS NOTHING angry
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Sogo10: 10:50pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

Said it from the start I don't believe in this shii called love. He asked for a chance to prove to me. It didn't work.

Shit happens, get over it.
maybe ur a lesbo.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2013
Sogo10: maybe ur a lesbo.

L0L! I would give it a thought though tongue
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by pitman4rea: 10:56pm On May 28, 2013
i missed my ex girl so much and what i miss from her is her smile,are beautifull face because any time i see her or when am with her i fill so happy,confortable and most especially it make me to love her more.i also missed her jokers becos she make me smile.but ever since she lift i hv decided never to have anythine to do with another girl again.becos they are all full of disappointment.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Sogo10: 10:59pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

L0L! I would give it a thought though tongue
alrait.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Bhimbodada: 11:04pm On May 28, 2013
I miss ha wrds of encouragement, i miss evrytin about ha...
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 28, 2013
Young po413:

and what is this happiness if I may ask?

Happiness is subjective. What makes me happy might not be what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by daviide: 11:25pm On May 28, 2013
Her food! sad that gurl can cook for africa
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Finestlex(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: i doesnt have a ex
. Which primary school did you attend?
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Finestlex(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2013
val_dee:

I must say that your frankness is amazing, wish many chics can be this frank.

You gonna get someon that you love, if you don't already have, that is for sure.
. It may be me..
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 11:41pm On May 28, 2013
It may be me..
who N☺º°˚°˚ like better tin?
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Omobarca: 11:48pm On May 28, 2013
Red-Light:
awwwwwwwww, so moved .... i feel like hugging you smiley

lol. Na wa
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by star4(f): 11:55pm On May 28, 2013
Being so close to him. If I close my eyes I can still feel. Not sure I'll ever get over losing him. Just learning to live with it is all I expect.

Aaaanyway!!!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Omobarca: 12:01am On May 29, 2013
poshdiva:

Did you say financially strong? Lol

Back when Harry Potter 7 was still showing I wanted to see it at the cinemas. He insisted I wait so we watch it together. By the time he was ready the movie had stopped showing. I guess He thought I was angry. He requested to speak with the manager. I waited outside while he went in. He came out and started going downstairs, I called him back and I was like 'where are you going?' He said the manager said they can show the movie if he gets 30 people to come And watch with us or if he can pay for the entire cinema hall so He was going to the ATM to withdraw. I was shocked!

We found a guy by the roadside who sold us the DVD for 200 Naira and we went home and watched it

smh. Pirated copy. And its 100 naira not 200. And did he take you to d cinema on a chopper? Smh. Girls and show off. And after buying the dvd, i thought you'd watch it on your smartphone.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,u kissed in primary 4!ad amateur sex,and caused fyt between gurls,and u r sayin u r nw in love...u will surely b served or wat u deserve..dat law is cuming 4 u
u're not in d position 2 decide
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2013
Omo_barca:

Son of a buck's been sexually active since pry. 4. You should be locked-up in some karma cell.
and u should be locked up at where
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2013
kayles:
This young lad needs a shrink and a counsellor. I think you're a bit too young for this.
i'm not dat young i'll be 18 by august.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Remmyy: 12:23am On May 29, 2013
poshdiva:

He knew I did not love him. He kept hanging in there hoping something would change. I also kept hoping something would change but it never did.
Lol. . .Maybe he was the boring nice type.
He feels complete and nothing else matters whenever he is with you.
No adventure. .no creativity. . .just normal random life.
i can relate.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by orgasticdance: 12:31am On May 29, 2013
1. She made the world's best custards
2. Her velvety smooth voice
3. The way she would say "was that a good cum" right after...
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by MuyiGL: 12:41am On May 29, 2013
poshdiva:

He really was great but I did not love him. Even after 3 years the love still did not come. I had to stop being selfish and leave him for a girl who deserves him. Really hope he finds such a girl....

You still did not love him after all that. Wow... that's all I can say. But I'm impressed that you were honest with your feelings and you probably did the right thing. But you must have broken his heart, no doubt
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by CzarChris(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2013
She was the most prolific sex addict i'd ever seen in my life. I taught here everything she knows about sex, but her stamina and innovation on bedmatic skills where legendry.
Lawd, she was good.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by InvertedHammer: 5:58am On May 29, 2013
critique101:

This one wey your account dey grow. U sure say we no go meet so I can help you bring down your account to its normal level grin

I hope dem never send you ooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by fedup(f): 6:02am On May 29, 2013
Just d name he used to call me 'My Sunshine'

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by fedup(f): 6:06am On May 29, 2013
pitman4rea: i missed my ex girl so much and what i miss from her is her smile,are beautifull face because any time i see her or when am with her i fill so happy,confortable and most especially it make me to love her more.i also missed her jokers becos she make me smile.but ever since she lift i hv decided never to have anythine to do with another girl again.becos they are all full of disappointment.
dt means u'll b lonely 4eva. Common! Leave d past behind u and move ahead.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 6:35am On May 29, 2013
Absolutely nothing!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by 1010101: 6:40am On May 29, 2013
She make the best apple pie and mashed potato ever.. I bet she adds her phussy juice
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 29, 2013
Lagusta:

meeeeehn, you are a different nigerian lady oooo

if it were to be another one, she go "grab her copy" before its too late.....grin grin grin

she no go mind whether love dey or e no dey, as far as she get "ade ori" issokay!!!

Its good you made your intentions known shaa, i like that in you!!!
Different naija lady plenty. You have to be a different naija guy to attract one.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 29, 2013
Yemike: u're not in d position 2 decide
itz obvious,wat goes around comes around my dear..
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 29, 2013
MuyiGL:

You still did not love him after all that. Wow... that's all I can say. But I'm impressed that you were honest with your feelings and you probably did the right thing. But you must have broken his heart, no doubt

some hrt brks are salvational. If the truth qualifies as hrt brk,then he definitely needs it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.