Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (25900 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by dioman: 7:19am On May 29, 2013
Mis mah gal so much, cnt cal her mah ex, if I see a gal dt lok lyk her, ma hrt skips-dnt knw y. 'Ll wait til she comes bk.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2013
mulumele: I curse the day you caught me pants down with Njideka in the bathroom (I forgot to lock the door).
Nwakaego, if you are reading this;I miss you like water.
Since the day you left I have never touched any girl and I
promise never to until you come back again.
Biko Nkem *****sobs***
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 29, 2013
mulumele: I curse the day you caught me pants down with Njideka in the bathroom (I forgot to lock the door).
Nwakaego, if you are reading this;I miss you like water.
Since the day you left I have never touched any girl and I
promise never to until you come back again.
Biko Nkem *****sobs***
Lmao.. Nwakaego bikozienu!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by embee3(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2013
I don't have an ex. So nothing to miss.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Austyn44(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2013
I miss d honey pot.datz all. grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by SoullyBaba(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!
dis guy seem more like a woman, did u find anoda guy screwing his asshole? Neva go bak, Neva!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by star4(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2013
fedup: Just d name he used to call me 'My Sunshine'
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by SaintNdi: 8:17am On May 29, 2013
[quote
author=booqee]Well as for me i miss nothing about him. Everything i
coulda missed about him, i found in my current relationship in multiple
folds.[/quote]as for me i miss everything about her, the way she smile and the way she all talk to me. i must confess she is the best of them all....... and i still miss her and wish she was here with me.......
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nten: 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Mehn... i miss spanking her big A.ss sac!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by victorazy(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2013
val_dee:

I must say that your frankness is amazing, wish many chics can be this frank.

You gonna get someon that you love, if you don't already have, that is for sure.

What frank are u talking about for 3 years? nemesis just ct up with her, that's all so she hav to leave.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by AroOkigbo(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2013
Preciousgirl: i doesnt have a ex

Are you Patience Jonathan??
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by imotondo(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2013
Toks2008:

Are you a piscean?

pisceans always have loads of issues.they r hot,next minuite they r cold.they can destabilise one ehh,anyways,they r also lovable.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by swtxt(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2013
pitman4rea: i missed my ex girl so much and what i miss from her is her smile,are beautifull face because any time i see her or when am with her i fill so happy,confortable and most especially it make me to love her more.i also missed her jokers becos she make me smile.but ever since she lift i hv decided never to have anythine to do with another girl again.becos they are all full of disappointment.
shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF?!?!?!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by free2ryhme: 10:26am On May 29, 2013
guy, na old firewood dey catch fire pass grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!
yy soundz lyk hz a nice dude..
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2013
I miss hs massive ___
nd hs sense of humour..
Kind loving guy
He's the reason i fell inlove with naijans
thou he was too fast in everything
until i found out bout he's motives which led to seperation
miss yew Kayode ope
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 10:42am On May 29, 2013
I miss hs massive ___
nd hs sense of humour..
Kind loving guy
He's the reason i fell inlove with naijans
thou he was too fast in everything
until i found out bout he's motives which led to seperation
miss yew Kayode ope
r Ɣ☺ΰ not †ђξ ibo gal we met in Jo-bourg? Go get I'm baq
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 29, 2013
odeebee: r Ɣ☺ΰ not †ђξ ibo gal we met in Jo-bourg? Go get I'm baq
when na? Nd im zulu
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 10:59am On May 29, 2013
Somtym last month, Ɣξα̲̅ aπϑ we talked extensively
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2013
odeebee: Somtym last month, Ɣξα̲̅ aπϑ we talked extensively
hmmmmm mayb u correct coz i was there last month i cant reply pms ok.... Can tok on one of my threads not here
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by adetayoonas(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=Danhumprey][/quote]

Maybe the guy is not fucking her well that is why she don't love her
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
cmart09: Orinkila na wa 4y u ooo! U study history that year?

The exes know themselves from the alphabets of their first and second names.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by revolt(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
I miss her violating ma face which she rode viciously n her butt which she insisted I straff gently
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by keyword(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
I miss the sound of his laughter. He always joked with everything. But no, I don't want him back.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by sambo4allyahoocom: 8:02pm On May 29, 2013
Ok
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by seyi360(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
I miss her smile,her humility,simplicity. I miss the fact dat she stayed with me when I didn't have a job.I miss the peace and confidence I had with her.I miss her soft and succulent voice,I miss her love,I miss her gentleness,I miss her like crazy,I miss the love and respect I got from her family,I miss her kindness,I miss u funke.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 8:37pm On May 29, 2013
I miss her smile,her humility,simplicity. I miss the fact dat she stayed with me when I didn't have a job.I miss the peace and confidence I had with her.I miss her soft and succulent voice,I miss her love,I miss her gentleness,I miss her like crazy,I miss the love and respect I got from her family,I miss her kindness,I miss u funke.
Ɣ☺ΰ Θε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form Ǥōōd boy here. Where were †ђξ apologies Ɣ☺ΰ wud av made wen Ɣ☺ΰ hurt her? Why didn't Ɣ☺ΰ make sacrifice by avoiding †ђξ cause ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ †ђξ whole issue? Hw r Ɣ☺ΰ sure she has †ђξ means ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ accessing dis touching words? Guys make we reduce being bossie aπϑ learn hw † say SORRY!it cures
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 8:40pm On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA(f): 11:11am
odeebee: Somtym last month, Ɣξα̲̅ aπϑ we talked extensively
hmmmmm mayb u correct coz i was there last month i cant reply pms ok.... Can tok on one of my threads not here
♧°˚k awl reach Ɣ☺ΰ der. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by seyi360(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2013
I
odeebee: Ɣ☺ΰ Θε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form Ǥōōd boy here. Where were †ђξ apologies Ɣ☺ΰ wud av made wen Ɣ☺ΰ hurt her? Why didn't Ɣ☺ΰ make sacrifice by avoiding †ђξ cause ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ †ђξ whole issue? Hw r Ɣ☺ΰ sure she has †ђξ means ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ accessing dis touching words? Guys make we reduce being bossie aπϑ learn hw † say SORRY!it cures
On the contrary,I'm not forming a good boy We actually parted in peace,we still contact each other.We almost had our introduction before some irreconcialable differences were discovered,unfortunately we couldn't reach a compromise.I love more with my head than with my heart.Marriage is a decision binding on d parties forever,I would rather not jump into a river than to jump in and later complain of cold. She has every quality of a wife material but Gold is not all that glitters.There is more after 6 than just 7.I still love her but I can't marry her,the decision that I made to quit was in my best interest and I'm glad I made it.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by stapril: 9:08pm On May 29, 2013
His joystick.. I lik dt koboko
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
There is more after 6 than just 7.I still love her but I can't marry her,the decision that I made to quit was in my best interest and I'm glad I made it.
Its really touching sha aπϑ she wud av cried out †ђξ reason why dat TIN eva happened. Well in dat case its understandable aπϑ ℓ̊' hope Ɣ☺ΰ wunt ßε̲̣ comparing U̶̲̥̅̊я new wife wit her cause its a new page entirely Ɣ☺ΰ r opening
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by aduje(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
I miss her tight pussy with her big hip. I miss her front package and endowment. Above all I miss her iintelligence. But I have to let her go when it became clear to me that she was bent to travelling Europe for only God knows. We are thousands of miles apart but I still miss her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.