Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36742 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2013
awa17: Thank God we have some fine dudes on nairaland, I was begining to worry about the recent pics of some humanbeings I was seeing, and I wondered how such could make meaningful contributions, just thinking!!!!!!!!!!

And where are the pretty girls, let mingle now or we won dey let our fine and beauty dey waiste?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Pain(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Ejiné: OMG! @OP:

You look familiar
I think I've seen you somewhere at MTN... Can't remember.

yeah, did small time with MTN indirectly.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
gysl1973:

My friend park well, why taking life so hard, most people you see here r just having fun
well, not all of them.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2013
@airforce. I just checked ur picture. You're not as bad as micki makes it to be. Though make i talk true, judging from pics o, u no fine reach the op(u fit fine pass am in reality o), but from wat i've seen here, u no fine reach op.,. But u come phuck d whole thing up, u dey diss traez., when u know say ur pic dey for nl too.
Anyway..its seems you're not photogenic, but judging from ur pics..you must be quite handsome anyway.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Ejine(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2013
trae_z:

yeah, did small time with MTN indirectly.

No wonder! Because those ears of yours dey good enough to receive 3G and radio signals!

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, no mind me biko. You be fine boy.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2013
booqee: @airforce. I just checked ur picture. You're not as bad as micki makes it to be. Though make i talk true, judging from pics o, u no fine reach the op(u fit fine pass am in reality o), but from wat i've seen here, u no fine reach op.,. But u come phuck d whole thing up, u dey diss traez., when u know say ur pic dey for nl too.
Anyway..its seems you're not photogenic, but judging from ur pics..you must be quite handsome anyway.

I know I'm not ugly and dat na the reason why I uploaded my pic up there... I may not be photogenic, but for one on one, traez no see my back.

No beef!

@micki
Still waiting for your picture o .. Stewpid old man grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Uniquexty(f): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Where z your own pix u dis fugly bleached'up old cargo?.

Post it here and let's see if Nairaland server no go shut down grin

No make me start with you o grin
Stop fumming. I just imagine how you must look now with all your face muscles sticking out.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by micki83(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Where z your own pix u dis fugly bleached'up old cargo?.

Post it here and let's see if Nairaland server no go shut down grin

No make me start with you o grin
Hahaha! U actually want me to post my pix?u expect me to descend to d level of turning this thread into a "beauty" contest btwn me and u?lol. My frnd,remove ur pics from d internet(fbook,twitter,instagram...EVERYWHERE!)and stop giving evryone sore eyes.don't let deceive u;she's obvioulsy a very kind-hearted person so don't believe ur own press! And yes...I don't look half as ugly as u do(Thank GOD!!!)
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by eagle22(f): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
@OP GUY YOU ARE TOO HANDSOME, QED!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
The three (3) idiotz above me must be siblings... grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by micki83(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1: The three (3) idiotz above me must be siblings... grin
So u still dey vex becos we dey talk true?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
DnigerianPrince:
Don't be deceived by that girl because she no want hurt your feeling. You're ugly as f**k, no offense
Maybe not so much but your face reflects poverty sorry, it can't hide your condition

Did u just say poverty? grin

If u look at the picture n my profile very well u will see that I just woke up from sleep and just want to play with the camera.... And there u are talking about poverty?? grin

Bros, u no see my back. cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
micki83:
So u still dey vex becos we dey talk true?

grin grin
No!
I no dey vex or beef people wey I better pass
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by micki83(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin
No!
I no dey vex or beef people wey I better pass
Muahahaha! Better go and delete those pics I advised u to delete(trust me,I'm doin u a huge favor)...thank me later!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Where is yo own picture? Abi u no want make me laugh at you? grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by micki83(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1: Where is yo own picture? Abi u no want make me laugh at you? grin
Lol...I give up.u're obviously not goin to take my advice,so I leave u to ur fate of cyber-ridicule. U win...u can now go back to d island of misfit toys.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
adamooye: Nairaland babes una too like men

Hian! Are we supposed to like women? #:-S
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
I assume the op has promised husbands and boyfriends to all these women, because he still cant date all of them no matter what.

At most he'll date five or ten of them, anything over that, is cause for concern.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ijogz K: Seems u av special interest in d OP self.. Dis one wey u dey dedicated to d thread like say na ur own

Ladies now seek to do their Industrial training at Single guys houses these days, am not surprised at her Crazie demeanor cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by micki83(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Just shut up and move on bleached'up old cargo lol
For those of u who havnt,see more pics of "scareforce1" here...(Feel free to comment generously,lol)
https://www.nairaland.com/1254579/pictures-airforce1-coverless-eating-rice
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by MissyB3(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nigeria must really lack fine dudes for every lady here to be singing of how cute the OP is.
No beefing but no, I wouldn't say he's cute. He's just there. And as for Airforce1. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It is well! grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Missy_B: Nigeria must really lack fine dudes for every lady here to be singing of how cute the OP is.
No beefing but no, I wouldn't say he's cute. He's just there. And as for Airforce1. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It is well! grin

And you wont upload your own for people to see o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
people are so used to seeing photos of celebrities/nairalanders/others who expressly doll up for the camera, that they freak out when they view pictures of normal looking folks.

on facebook, people tend to post their natural pictures, whether good or bad. At least, the people i know personally, do not have all model-isque pictures, and they still get compliments anyway.

please, i am not referring to facebook users who expressly post photos to hunt for booty calls or whatever. I mean normal people.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
El Guapo:

Ladies now seek to do their Industrial training at Single guys houses these days, am not surprised at her Crazie demeanor cool

LOLz . . u jealous? tongue

The OP is cute . . some ppl think not. It dosnt mean any1 is dating any1 . . Easy on the unnecessary insults/rude comments.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by sessydoo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Hian! Are we supposed to like women? #:-S

Amaaskia im tripping ooooo.....love anythin and evrythin about akwa-ibom, infact just mailed you lol grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
Adexchelsea19: I like u.
oops-a-daisy! @egba girl you seeee, tomorrow is definitely another day!! Shey i told you...play your game wella if he's worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.