Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36741 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

Hmm.. I see what you're trying to do wink
Lol. Don't worry. I'm blissfully married to the greatest man on earth. He has plenty of options on here tho...lol.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by chakula: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Meaning what? just want to know!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
JeSoul: trae_z,
I actually stumbled onto NL years ago because of you smiley. Somehow ended up on your blog during a blog search, followed your blog for a while and then stumbled onto NL following a link from there.

So I guess this is my chance to say thank you and I was a silent reader of your blog for quite a long time. You're quite the character lol. I enjoyed your writings very much. Hope all is well with you. Godbless!

Thank you too JeSoul. **i'm blushing**
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by JeSoul(f): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

Thank you too JeSoul. **i'm blushing**
You welcome dude. I mean it, you're a good story-teller, hope you stuck with it...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl: OP, please are you single? #justasking lipsrsealed

I'm actually trying to save up to take my girl to the altar. :-)
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by DonaldGenes(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: Op your ears are very emphasised!
Sharrap! Leave person ears alone oooooooooo for cryinq out loud
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Omen100(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lilimax: Why is Frank Edoho's face shrinking tongue or is it my eyes

It can be due to old age in your own part or better still you are gradually going blind because you are not getting any younger.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ifyfaith: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
OK
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by quadness(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice one. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ademiller(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Forget the DoDo Ears ur one cute fine guy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
El Guapo:

Poster must be paying ur house rent - Cohabitation? undecided
i said you don't belong here cos your thinking is warped!
DonalĂ° Genes:
Sharrap! Leave person ears alone oooooooooo for cryinq out loud
i understand. You're wearing same shoes, no wonder it got at you pele!
Ijogz K: Lmaooooo, German Shepard fins cheesy grin
hohoho guy you bad...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm going to comment now on ...d op is not as fine as you girls are saying, i mean take a steady look at him, he's just there and he knows it so girls pls cut it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Egbagirl(f): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

I'm actually trying to save up to take my girl to the altar. :-)

Dang! angry

ATMC, no hope for me embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Kzinne: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
angel TI: Op,dis is cool! U r a fine dude o(finer dan FE in d pix sef)
'Old age' is really written on Frank's face sha
it is very clear you dont hav eyes
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

Dang! angry

ATMC, no hope for me embarassed
#hands her a tissue to wipe her tears and blow her nose...come here, #offers her a shoulder to lean on, 'i've been there, don't cry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol, i tink say na hot seat u dey sef!! D pic cool! Y Frank no go shrink, e no easy to b a 'wife beater'

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gerald28: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Who said this frank is Handsome? the guy no fine pass me at all..is this the so called handsomeness of Edo men
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Egbagirl(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: #hands her a tissue to wipe her tears and blow her nose...come here, #offers her a shoulder to lean on, 'i've been there, don't cry

*Sniff* thanks cry picking up my broken heart and moving on.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Another Rubbish thread n tha front page..

@OP
What are u doing at golden tulip hotel cuz judging from the picture ya put up here, I don't think u can afford a bottle of Heineken talkless of moet..

Erm, did u actually spent tha night with frank edoho at golden tulip? Cuz I don't trust that guy one bit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by fpeter(f): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
nnka abiala Frank Edoho! he is looking so old angry undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP your ear go good for eavesdropping sha, e just sambara like say e dey wait for amebo grin.

You fine all the same.wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Kzinne: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: I'm going to comment now on ...d op is not as fine as you girls are saying, i mean take a steady look at him, he's just there and he knows it so girls pls cut it.
why not post d picture u took wit ur gateman so we know how fugly u are. outta here and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
well isn't that one cute nairalander
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Otseh: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z is no longer faceless.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by lightheart(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

Yeah I'm a UNN product. Alvan-EniNjoku things. Lols.

Correct! EN, 200.series tins
I greet you!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Kzinne: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1: Another Rubbish thread n tha front page..

@OP
What are u doing at golden tulip hotel cuz judging from the picture ya put up here, I don't think u can afford a bottle of Heineken talkless of moet..

Erm, did u actually spent tha night with frank edoho at golden tulip? Cuz I don't trust that guy one bit.
wonder o the guy is wearing a tshirt like those ones star or gulder uses for their bonanza. he must b a waiter

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: why not post d picture u took wit ur gateman so we know how fugly u are. outta here and stop ranting
now i got you where i wanted you...you low sneaking buzzard, get out joor
Egba girl:

*Sniff* thanks cry picking up my broken heart and moving on.
was your heart broken? I thought dt was a trial version
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by KingOmarion(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
He's dating ma sister so back off
Creamish: @OP .. .ur cute. cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ideee03(f): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: wonder o the guy is wearing a tshirt like those ones star or gulder uses for their bonanza. he must b a waiter
Choiiii,badbelle people ooo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: wonder o the guy is wearing a tshirt like those ones star or gulder uses for their bonanza. he must b a waiter

Gateman u meant..

And those girls calling him cute must be ugly..I mean very very ugly and lonely

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: now i got you where i wanted you...you low sneaking buzzard, get out joorwas your heart broken? I thought dt was a trial version
El Guapo:

Poster must be paying ur house rent - Cohabitation? undecided
Seems u av special interest in d OP self.. Dis one wey u dey dedicated to d thread like say na ur own

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Seems u av special interest in d OP self.. Dis one wey u dey dedicated to d thread like say na ur own

Well, u suppose know husband scarce dis days so some people don't have a choice grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.