Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36743 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 24, 2013
miss dee: Where is d dislike button please? undecided

Haha my exact same feelings. Lmao. Frank looks better in the second pic tho #:-)
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2013
if what you folks are trying to do is admire the op, you should have asked him to specify the thread is only for that purpose.

rather misleading to open a general thread then catch feelings when others who are not privy to your group, post on it.

just cover your bases properly when you do your things.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2013
Oh I need to comment,damn op is so realy cute.but seriously guys too beef each other?na wa o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by 9cent(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2013
@op

The shape of your head looks very very very funny

No offence
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by 2legit2qwt: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Don't get it twisted! Nobody is hating Nobody motherfucking sir..

And now that you've been noticed, could u please move to the left? I need fresh Air..

Thank you motherfucking sir grin
shocked shocked Lol @ motherfucking sir, who the fuk says that?? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Feeling like a gangsta bro? Nig, you need to step up your game 'cos this ain't it, makes you sound like a lil b1tch being choked from the rear grin grin

You can make this better if you just stfu and let the poor man be wink

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Some nairalanders can be very stewpid sha. Is it a crime for a lady to compliment a guys look? Wat makes it so bad? Gosh If it was a celebrity or a fellow lady, there won't be any insults following, but because he's just a regular guy..u guys just conclude dat we're tripping and drooling over him?! Like seriously, wtf?? did u guys swap ur brains with a pig??

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2013
booqee: Some nairalanders can be very stewpid sha. Is it a crime for a lady to compliment a guys look? Wat makes it so bad? Gosh If it was a celebrity or a fellow lady, there won't be any insults following, but because he's just a regular guy..u guys just conclude dat we're tripping and drooling over him?! Like seriously, wtf?? did u guys swap ur brains with a pig??

LOL ask em jare!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by naijababe2(f): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2013
Emmyk: we dey here oo

Issokay
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2013
booqee: Some nairalanders can be very stewpid sha. Is it a crime for a lady to compliment a guys look? Wat makes it so bad? Gosh If it was a celebrity or a fellow lady, there won't be any insults following, but because he's just a regular guy..u guys just conclude dat we're tripping and drooling over him?! Like seriously, wtf?? did u guys swap ur brains with a pig??

My friend park well, why taking life so hard, most people you see here r just having fun
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2013
naijababe2:

Issokay

Like seriously is that ur eyes?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Danladi83: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Hop 2 see u soon on who wants 2b a millioniar
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2013
ATMC: @creamish lol, hope he says hi to you lol shaking my eyes once again lol

hahahaha . . . just admiring sth good. Im not breaking any law . . wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1: Scarcity of husband don make lotsa women no dey fit seperate fine from ugly guy again.. If u check properly u would see that all this women asking for this guys number are either lonely or desperately in need of a husband.
grin
grin
I mean how can a guy witha head, ear and beards like that be cute?? undecided if he's really cute like that then AIRFORCE1 get hope
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2013
32-D:
@trae z o boi u dun get plenty customer today o, ds one wey all of dem wan just do u,,,,i envy u much

Post a pix u took wit a celeb . . tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by brownlord: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2013
80 percent of girls crushing on this guy dint read, they just saw the OP with Frank and they think he just played and won the "Who wants to be a millionaire " hence they want to be part of his life. girls

Una go die, the OP go even rag una small money self
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2013
KingOmarion: He's dating ma sister so back off

hAHAHAA . . May d best sis win! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2013
click2cbn: guy na wa u oh, y r u beefing d guy nah? Last year, u uploaded ur own picture wia u wia eating rice n u had jus 2 comments n 1 hidden post, na d guy fault say ur own no make frontpage? U can beef but u don't nid to insult him!!!!

PS: i hope u don shave dat ur goatie?

LMFAO!!!!!! Nice 1 bro . . . hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

The bolded got me > grin grin grin

You're a fooool....

How z dis plate of rice invisible? Stop soaking garri for breakfast brov cuz tis really really affecting your eyez

Airforce1 kiss
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by shilling(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2013
OP is cute! Frank Edoho has aged! Wouldn't be so excited to meet him after all the domestic violence allegations.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2013
B4U,IWAZ:

Airforce1 kiss

There Airforce1 . . .uv got a kiss . . now leave Trae_z be. wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2013
Creamish:

There Airforce1 . . .uv got a kiss . . now leave Trae_z be. wink

What is Trae_Z?

grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Ejine(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2013
OMG! @OP:

You look familiar
I think I've seen you somewhere at MTN... Can't remember.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Bush boy!!!

Change style
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by awa17(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Thank God we have some fine dudes on nairaland, I was begining to worry about the recent pics of some humanbeings I was seeing, and I wondered how such could make meaningful contributions, just thinking!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Saintsquare(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Egba girl:

LMAO!!!!!!! abeg na me you dey call worwor babe?! shocked lipsrsealed notin do u sha.
u no wor wor jo!I'm also an Egba guy,maybe we can relate sometime#smiles#
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Austinodark(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2013
devour129: The guy must be Yoruba and before you ask yes Yoruba guys are cute like that.
When did yoruba start answering Ikechukwu,he is Igbo,and u knw what,we are very handsome like that
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Pain(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2013
@ OP Better Go On and Sell the Beer U Went to Sell. I Can see U Have So Much Time on Yo Hands!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.