Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36757 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne:
Airforce1: Another Rubbish thread n tha front page..

@OP
What are u doing at golden tulip hotel cuz judging from the picture ya put up here, I don't think u can afford a bottle of Heineken talkless of moet..

Erm, did u actually spent tha night with frank edoho at golden tulip? Cuz I don't trust that guy one bit.
wonder o the guy is wearing a tshirt like those ones star or gulder uses for their bonanza. he must b a waiter

Yeah i wait on Star and Gulder to pay my bills. wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by touchmeder: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ok the wife beater ehn lipsrsealed

Oh and by the way op you are a fine boy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Angel778(f): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
gerald28: Who said this frank is Handsome? the guy no fine pass me at all..is this the so called handsomeness of Edo men
Fileee! upload ur pics so dat we can compare now.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Good to see him. . .

Looks like he never ages
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
I suppose the op has some cash in his pocket, or else is connected to the media / showbiz scene, because i dont really see the reason why so many are going gaga over his supposed good looks and what not.

I am not saying he is ugly, but things are being overdone.

As for jedoul, i just find her creepy, no offence.

Surely you could have contacted the guy before now, or on another thread if the thing dey grip you like that.

Was he hiding before?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by ATMC(f): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Egba girl:

well... i already raised my hopes.

hahahahhaha sho!!! is it a crime to look for a relationship?

don't worry sis tomorrow is another day...#takes her by d hand and leads her away...curtain falls
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tpia5: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
gerald28: Who said this frank is Handsome? the guy no fine pass me at all..is this the so called handsomeness of Edo men

I dont think he's edo although he has edo in his name.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by touchmeder: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
nyere84: Op, u fine past the celebrity sef.

But, are u married??
U look kinda familia.
Can i knw u better??
My name is nyere84, can i knw urs??

Dude, u are handsome in my own eyes joor.

U tripping already sweetheart? LOL cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Angel778(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Chibykeze: [color=#990000][/color]So....hw does is it d economy of nigeria :-XSo....hw does is it d economy of nigeria
Gbagaun!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kzinne: wonder o the guy is wearing a tshirt like those ones star or gulder uses for their bonanza. he must b a waiter

Nairaland! They now judge people with their wears. What is anybody's business if he is putting on a rag, eh?
It is no more the looks, now it is the wears. You people should just get a life.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z:

Yeah i wait on Star and Gulder to pay my bills. wink

I feel your pain bruv. grin

Nairaland women n this thread want to meet u... The fugly ones that is...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op hope you listing down all this gals crushing on you... Start doing dah ting jare kia kia! grin wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Mrevildoer(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z: Oya front page please right next to thread on the picture of Kim Kardashian using the looo grin wink smiley cheesy.

Bumped into Frank January 25th at Golden Tulip Hotel Festac Lagos. I gave him some directions and he obliged me a pic. Had to be quick about it snapping with my phone on my left hand. You're a cool quality dude Frank. Many thanks!

bro sorry to ask

is that ur headt?
Cuz it looks slightly pressed nd longy
angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by roli21: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op,,,cud dat b ur head shocked
dis 1 pss banky nuclear warhead o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nairaland!faceless ke? its only BOKOHARAM that is faceless oo, as the govt talk na
991: who says Nairaland is a faceless forum?? hahaha!! way to go guys.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by missdee1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
In ur mind,u snapped with celeb tongue
trae_z: ...alternative version
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Mrevildoer(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
kimakazee: Nairaland!faceless ke? its only BOKOHARAM that is faceless oo, as the govt talk na

u dont mean it ? ? ? ' shocked
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by BankuTilapia: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
trae_z: ...alternative version
DUMB and DUMBER grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Egbagirl(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: don't worry sis tomorrow is another day...#takes her by d hand and leads her away...curtain falls

Awwww thank you. smiley
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Sike(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
See Questions here and there. Abeg don't let this OP regret this now. :-|
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by adamooye: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nairaland babes una too like men

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Odutodaiwa: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
In fairness, the guy no wowo but in my world he is an everyday guy if you understand what that means.

This goes to show that as a guy if you need varieties of chicks to chose from, just post your picture and many will be trailing you.

I wish I knew this before i tied the knot.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by devour129: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
The guy must be Yoruba and before you ask yes Yoruba guys are cute like that.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
The OP is not bad looking sha..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Egbagirl(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
adamooye: Nairaland babes una too like men

If we don't like men, who should we like? Na una go talk say we too dey form. Now when we dey do, una talk say we over do. Bros, which one na? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
In fairness, the guy no wowo but in my world he is an everyday guy if you understand what that means.

This goes to show that as a guy if you need varieties of chicks to chose from, just post your picture and many will be trailing you.

I wish I knew this before i tied the knot.

Guy u funny oh! Hope ur wife no go see dis ur post
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Azaw(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Both OP and Edoho r cool guys like me. @OP are u a Sealord?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by billyG(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
ideee03: funny ears...Frank also does have funny ears..@op,can you flap your ears??
He!he!!hE!!!Yu think say dem be elephants grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Allegory(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: guilty conscience!!!! I'm not blind to girls here asking the op if he is single and all those stupid type of questions. Asking me to shut up? *shakes her head* I'm not sinking into that gutter with you. You won't be getting anyother word from me.

How is it silly for a fine girl to ask a fine boy If he is single. Now I'm beginning to suspect you, maybe you are just jealous cuz you intended sending the op a pm with your own love letter tongue and some girls have already beaten you to the game by publicly professing their love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.