Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? (28483 Views)

Can You Marry No Testing? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by repogirl(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
But wait o, everyone is talking about guys testing females. Shouldn't females also test their guys to know if they are well equipped down there in order not to live the rest of their lives in misery and regret.
Some are saying if a female is boringn dump her, that means you sef no dey creative or you for introduce styles and tell am wetin u want make she do to spice it up.
Eba for the goose is also eba for the gander abeg.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by laivwire(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
pleep: Only if she is a virgin. Im actually praying for that
I hope you are one. If you ain't, then you must be very selfish

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ccmiyke(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Story! No premarital sex!no premarital spending shikina!!!Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.

It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.

[/quote]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hey,be careful,if u SOW wind of fornication 2ru premarital sex in d name of 'testing' u wil REAP whirlwind of damage and frustration latter.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by simdam500(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is dis anoda virgin/non-virgin thread again Anyway i luv brand now too
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by chinaman666(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
How can you buy a car without a test drive? We're talking about a car that we're supposed to be driving for the rest of our lives here!

To not take a test drive before signing the contract is utterly irresponsible, in my humble opinion.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Deedee27(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
op is asking guyz.... Ar u one..?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by scarletdp(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
So many ppl saying B.S here, how many of the guys saying i'll wait n not test r virgins, and hw many of the ladies quoting the bible r virgins or were virgins before getting married, mscheeew go out n see hw marriages r broken coz of bad sex, pray sex is not a problem when you get married if not ehn... For ladies you dey do no testing, you marry a man n weddin night you realise he has €rectile dysfunction, what do you do? Start running from this church to that church, den maybe when you can't take it nomore you start to bleep young dudes, some people would say I will stay with my man or woman no matter what, don't you know you can't call yourself faithful when you'v not bin in a situation where you can be unfaithful n not fall, mehn peeps pray sex aint a problem in your marriage, coz the things you realise you can do might even surprise the devil
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by greedie1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
yahrant140: i beg stop that crap joor,u be virgin?wen i check ur pix u looks like girls wey don go for many testing,stop forming saints in NL.
where u see me, for ur dream huh? smh
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by greedie1(f): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Deedee27: op is asking guyz.... Ar u one..?
segs_xpendable:
sharrap dere, dem ask u

40fied:
oga so u no know say na lez she be?

hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2013
JideJamez: Have been testing my girlfriend for the past 3years noow..........and na only death fit split us(na marriage sure pass)she don even dash me 2 of her friend for testing.......testing is good u need to check ur girl if she no dey smell(mine pussy smell like fruit wine) somee girls dnt allow guys to touch dem until marriage because dey smell like rotten egg[
LOOOL! correct guy!

She smells like rotten eggs and you expect me to endure that Hydrogen sulphide odour till death do us part?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2013
Chomzy19: and after' testing' n she is boring in bed u dump her abi, and go for another test drive, watever a man sows he shall reap
Wats that thing they say about "a broken relationship being better than a broken marriage"??
I would rather take my time and test as many engines as possible than acquire one that would be worrisome after.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
To even think that virtually all the ladies on this thread have been tested, currently being tested and would still get laid for testing by several devices..,all willingly. All i can do is just smh. No offence intended tho. Just laying emphasis on the level of hypocrisy being exhibited.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Olwe(f): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2013
kingsots: YES if she is a virgin...that is after some 'test' just to confirm its intact.

How will you test her? Abeg, there is no such this as testing virginity. Stop telling us rubbish
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by nep2ra(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Those who say they don't wanna test before marriage are expert waaankers. Wait, they will deny it. I know their type.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by harfiiz(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2013
My gf na virgin but after few months i deflowered her not even knowin dat she does nt lyk sex at all and nw tryin 2teach her on how 2enjoy it.If i dnt do so now wil i av to go watch blue film or mt a doctor 2help me pet her wen i nid 2get her pregnant?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by flyforall: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2013
With God all things are possible,Henceforth it is doable,advisable but rare
Isn't it better to taste the soup in your house than to go and eat sou outside.#justsayin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by henrijin: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Funny ppl. But most of u r just being senseless. It's a whole womanhood u all r talking about like they're some trash properties. You girls too should work on yourselves so that men can regard and respect you. As long as you keep asking for Z10 and those tabs, u want to make brazillian hair always; then babes forget it, guys will keep penetrating u without respect. I'm just saying the impossibility. There would keep being bad girls and they'd be on the increase.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Oladhayor(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
32-D:

[size=14pt]on one condition, no testing till marriage, no dowry till u give me a son, its as simple as that[/size]
harfiiz: My gf na virgin but after few months i deflowered her not even knowin dat she does nt lyk sex at all and nw tryin 2teach her on how 2enjoy it.If i dnt do so now wil i av to go watch blue film or mt a doctor 2help me pet her wen i nid 2get her pregnant?
32-D:

[size=14pt]on one condition, no testing till marriage, no dowry till u give me a son, its as simple as that[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Magicdon(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
timecop28:
LOOOL! correct guy!

She smells like rotten eggs and you expect me to endure that Hydrogen sulphide odour till death do us part?
even me dere dis gal i date, anytio i bleep her, you need to see see d stench n odour from her punny, it will make you puke. Ha will you say i cant test or trouble shoot d gal i will marry? No oh, i must surely test her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Magicdon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
timecop28:
LOOOL! correct guy!

even me dere dis gal i date, anytime i bleep her, you need to see see d stench n odour dat sips from her punny, it will make you puke. Ha will you say i cant test or trouble shoot d gal i will marry? No oh, i must surely test her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
jmoore: Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.

It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.

Dey there! U be okobo ba? How i no go test goods wey i no go fit return at d end? Make i go marry person wey her p***y don turn well water put for hse? Me na kanayo .o.kanayo o!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Meeky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
masagoody: God bless your father... One thing people fail to understand in life is that what goes around comes around... Young people are biting more than they can chew, and they wonder why things are getting worse by the day... What are you going to teach your younger ones?, that it is okay to sleep with a girl you intend to marry to know if she is good enough on bed? What then stops her from sleeping with other men and hanging out with other guys to determine who is capable enough to meet her needs. As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest time shall not cease...
Well said!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Meeky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
repogirl: But wait o, everyone is talking about guys testing females. Shouldn't females also test their guys to know if they are well equipped down there in order not to live the rest of their lives in misery and regret.
Some are saying if a female is boringn dump her, that means you sef no dey creative or you for introduce styles and tell am wetin u want make she do to spice it up.
Eba for the goose is also eba for the gander abeg.
i feel u babe.both sexes need testing shey. Ok lets go there
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by danaz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
YES & YES again!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Bamz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
jmoore:

clap for yourself. When you become a father you can give your daughters for test driving.. smh

#spoton #epicreply
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Djbaka(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
The man asked guyz!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Zemhen1: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2013
ednut1: hahahahahaha pre medieval thinkin, so told u cos u pay dowry d property is urs, how i go buy abi na lease car, i no go test drive cheesy

Hmmmm ....medieval indeed ....that is the devil speaking through you oooo........ The bible is the same yesterday, today and forever....no revised standard or new vision ......... Do you guys notice that no body preaches about the lords coming anymore it's all money money and more money
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ednut1(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2013
Zemhen 1:

Hmmmm ....medieval indeed ....that is the devil speaking through you oooo........ The bible is the same yesterday, today and forever....no revised standard or new vision ......... Do you guys notice that no body preaches about the lords coming anymore it's all money money and more money
even ur so called preacher preach money nwadays, maybe ur d devil nt me
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by adannafofanna(f): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2013
kasheemawo: Is good to test engine b4 u buy it because in the longrun it may not work to capacity

lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Boll2010: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
gree-die:

i was thinking lyk a male wen i wrote dat.
think lyk a man act woman
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ojiefi: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2014
ednut1: hahahahahaha pre medieval thinkin, so told u cos u pay dowry d property is urs, how i go buy abi na lease car, i no go test drive cheesy
so now women are equivalent to cars abi? this world sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.