Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? (28482 Views)

Can You Marry No Testing? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 190: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
sexxxxy: U men are funny

What if she's made a personal vow to God not to indulge in pre marital sex again ?

So cos she's not a virgin..she should indulge in it with every dick n Harry she meets?

Losing her virginity gives men the right to now f**k her because she's lost the right?

Don't ppl change?

To be honest, the reason most women go celibate is too sniff out Losers like the ones on this thread!

*drops the mic*

You call it loosers

we call it test riding and getting to know everything about our perfect one!

ask yourself millions of people getting married everyday arent they having s-e-x

your types wanna close your legs but want a rangerover from your man

you go wait tey - day never break for your head undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Ublaize: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2013
masagoody: God bless your father... One thing people fail to understand in life is that what goes around comes around... Young people are biting more than they can chew, and they wonder why things are getting worse by the day... What are you going to teach your younger ones?, that it is okay to sleep with a girl you intend to marry to know if she is good enough on bed? What then stops her from sleeping with other men and hanging out with other guys to determine who is capable enough to meet her needs. As lo
ng as the earth remains, seed time and harvest time shall not cease...

Yea we all do it. That's the honest truth. Yea it's bad accepted but I'm sure u don't mind doing it too.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by AmeLonRo(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2013
Trust is the key and not test. have U not tested a lot of materials, equipment and the U get home and find it not working and U cant return because U have tested it?
TRUST & OBEY SIRS/MAS! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by paulinemimi(f): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore:

clap for yourself. When you become a father you can give your daughters for test driving.. smh

Tell dem joooor nonsense tots....don't do to others what u dont want ppl to do to u( I fink they can give their daughters out for testing) some guys no longer ve respect for human dignity........any babe wey open for dem, na to just fly enter free of chrge...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by pekelepekele(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Why will I marry a gal have never bleeped? even voodoo won't make me do that. I have to test her very well to see if she is good for me or not I mean s3x is not a joke thing in any relationship
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by addey(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
pleep: Only if she is a virgin. Im actually praying for that

Virgin mean say she no go f.ck after weeding ?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Those who want to test, you test to see if she is good or if she can make babies?
Defo if she is good.,if she doesn't smell foul, if no irritating discharge, e.t.c. Skin diving is out of the options!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by butta(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2013
BarryX: Sincerely, i don't want to test before marriage whether She's a chassis or Tokunbo (pardon my choice of words attributing the women folk which includes our Mothers and our Sisters to cars sounds rude and degrading but...). I want to deprive myself of sex at least for the courting period if only she reciprocates prior to the honeymoon. Cos from my experience ,the moment is best enjoyed when the Thing is delayed, it's likened to saving the best urge for last. It's a SWEET MOMENT to savour
yea right best of luck to you ... If most of the men that are married knew how many guys that have slept with their wives before they married them I bet many men will ...........let me keep my mouth shut
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
marry someone i have not penetrated and then find out after our marriage night that we are not compatible? i say that's the foundation for a bad marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by butta(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
190:

You call it loosers

ask yourself millions of people getting married everyday arent they having s-e-x

@190 bruv I feel you man, don't waste your time explaining jack , guys know women for who they are .. Women are very emotional ... Men can sweet talk them into giving up anything of theirs e.g p........unny women are weak in matters of the heart..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
So many HYPOCRITES[b][/b]!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by sexxxxy(f): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2013
190:

You call it loosers

I can buy a Range Rover myself! Thank you.

But back to the Topic

We are all actors, when getting into a new relationship..

So you meet a girl n u test drive n then u start noticing a fiery side to her, which is a No no for u

U might actually like her but u can't just handle her temper n u walk away.. then she meets another man n the cycle continues

So is not better for her to hold off giving the cookie for resting to all this men that can't handle her?

Yes a man that can't handle her fiery side will still walk away cookie or no cookie. But she won't be messing herself up with this supposedly good intentioned men undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by basadenet: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2013
butta: Only if she is a virgin I will wait and if she is not a virgin no point waiting till wedding night ..I better start having that p.u....S...Y now.
How would you know if she is a virgin or not? is it not by testing or do you have any other way of knowing, if yes, please let us know.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by basadenet: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2013
No .. No....No...... CAPITAL NO
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2013
It's a NO NO for me, will immediately PORT to the next network like Mr saka

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by butta(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2013
190:

You call it loosers

don't mind her jooor she does not know anything I bet na smally girl wey just they start life .let her ask her seniors that have been there
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by butta(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2013
basadenet:
How would you know if she is a virgin or not? is it not by testing or do you have any other way of knowing, if yes, please let us know.
I tire oo is it not by testing I will know if she is a virgin ...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by blendz4real(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz

U sef na GUY? U coment lyk gals wey go dy pass oda guys KPOMO dy form giv ur BF say u no dy do SEX b4 marriage.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Masiya(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
I better test d pussy ooo, b4 i here say sombody giv am belle. Mba!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Suprises: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2013
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

Pls who is gonna put me through,i have neva seen a live VA.GINA before and am 27years old.pls ladies help me
angryangryangryangryangryangry:>(
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Samelfisha(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Virgins no dy swt na...

Hav cum across 4 of dem
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
sexxxxy:

I can buy a Range Rover myself! Thank you.

But back to the Topic

We are all actors, when getting into a new relationship..

So you meet a girl n u test drive n then u start noticing a fiery side to her, which is a No no for u

U might actually like her but u can't just handle her temper n u walk away.. then she meets another man n the cycle continues

So is not better for her to hold off giving the cookie for resting to all this men that can't handle her?

Yes a man that can't handle her fiery side will still walk away cookie or no cookie. But she won't be messing herself up with this supposedly good intentioned men undecided

I don't get u people..how do u mean giving the cookie aways, messing herself up? Sex is a symbiotic thang, u have mutual benefits. It's meant to be a win-win. So if we shag ourselves and it doesn't lead to marriage, u move on. NO regrets!
Now pls save me all that ethical and religious crap!

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=timecop28][/quote]

I don't get u people..how do u mean giving the cookie aways, messing herself up? Sex is a symbiotic thang, u have mutual benefits. It's meant to be a win-win. So if we Romance ourselves and it doesn't lead to marriage, u move on. NO regrets!
Now pls save me all that ethical and religious crap!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by mcevans1(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore:

clap for yourself. When you become a father you can give your daughters for test driving.. smh

ednut1: wen u bcom a fada mak sure u check dr pants each nit

grin See MORTAL KOMBAT IN 3D VERSION cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Rita41(f): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2013
masagoody: God bless your father... One thing people fail to understand in life is that what goes around comes around... Young people are biting more than they can chew, and they wonder why things are getting worse by the day... What are you going to teach your younger ones?, that it is okay to sleep with a girl you intend to marry to know if she is good enough on bed? What then stops her from sleeping with other men and hanging out with other guys to determine who is capable enough to meet her needs. As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest time shall not cease...
some guyz here are really mkn sense I love sensible guyz lyk dis!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by basilo101: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2013
paulinemimi:

Tell dem joooor nonsense tots....don't do to others what u dont want ppl to do to u( I fink they can give their daughters out for testing) some guys no longer ve respect for human dignity........any babe wey open for dem, na to just fly enter free of chrge...
And if our daughters r tested, so wat? All i wnt frm her 2 b succesfl in lyf, if she lyks let her test 100 men
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 32D: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2013
Oladhayor: Guys,can you wait till your wedding night before you have fun with your wife?
[size=18pt]I DEY KRASE?[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Localamos(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
I married "no testing" and I adore her for it.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 32D: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore: Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.
It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.
who be dis one...oga go n sit somewia
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by sexxxxy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
timecop28:

I don't get u people..how do u mean giving the cookie aways, messing herself up? Sex is a symbiotic thang, u have mutual benefits. It's meant to be a win-win. So if we Romance ourselves and it doesn't lead to marriage, u move on. NO regrets!
Now pls save me all that

ethical and religious crap!

Lol...u make me laugh

Would you happily marry ur wife, if u know she's slept with half the men in the room?
All in the name of sexua*l liberty?

Of course we enjoy it
...but then it's men like u that will go shouting all over the place "O she a whor*e " " Wole Don do that girl mennnnn"
*smh*

Pls don't hate, when all we just want to do is hold our head up high on our wedding day with self respect

Yes we ve conformed in the past to bullies like u, but now we ve seen the light .

*so congratulate * cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by henrijin: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore: Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.

It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.

This guy hasn't seen a woman's pants before. I know. He's my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.