Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? (28476 Views)

Can You Marry No Testing? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Arcard(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
googlepikin: you mean sey your papa dey gist you how he take climb your mama ?
guy u wicked o
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 32D: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oladhayor: Guys,can you wait till your wedding night before you have fun with your wife?
[size=14pt]on one condition, no testing till marriage, no dowry till u give me a son, its as simple as that[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by redcliff: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
kasheemawo:
Is good to test engine b4 u buy it because in the longrun it may not work to capacity

[size=14pt]ur moniker is supposed to be Ashewo[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Kayceefcb(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dis is a matter of peoples personal opinions nd belifs, a friend of mine like dat won't have knwn dat her man 2 be had an std daat had made him sterile if she dint test him
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
sexxxxy:

Lol...u make me laugh

Would you happily marry ur wife, if u know she's slept with half the men in the room?
All in the name of sexua*l liberty?

Of course we enjoy it
...but then it's men like u that will go shouting all over the place "O she a whor*e " " Wole Don do that girl mennnnn"
*smh*

Pls don't hate, when all we just want to do is hold our head up high on our wedding day with self respect

Yes we ve conformed in the past to bullies like u, but now we ve seen the light .

*so congratulate * cheesy

Congratulations! undecided Well, i still believe and maintain that the topic isn't valid for debate in this millenium. Nonetheless, the most important factor to consider before engagement is compatibility in every aspect..though a typical African woman would care less unless she is independent. coz "Oko won lode"
As regards the topic, most of the guys and y'all ladies are only being hypocritical, which is usually the case when it comes to sensitive topics such as this.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Exponental: Yes naa..... All d ones I've tested is ok.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by omodave(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
responsible guys and gals should knw wat is right for them without much enphasis.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by CaroTone(f): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
if u know u are into her why not? and what give u assurance that both of u will enjoy the sex on the wedding nite
u won't enjoy it due to the excessive stress for the preparation of the wedding and at the end of the day both of
u will be disappointed because the lady will regret that the virginity she has been keeping all this while doesn't
worth it and u too will be disappointed because u are so tired because of the marriage ceremony. The blood coming
out of her p*****y will even be a big turn off to u. So it's good to do testing even if ur girl is a virgin to break d
unnecesary nylon called hymen that it's going to cause unnecessary hindrance that will hinder u from enjoying ur
wedding night. period

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by nneh1(f): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest time shall not cease...[/quote] yes i love that, seed time and harvest time. Too difficult to comprehend.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by dandollaz: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Miss Ope:
Just answer my question.... How do u know a lady is still intact period? Why am I even asking ... zooming off to google jor...
let me reverse your question in men aspect.How do u know if you have sperm?how does it sound miss ope...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guys who ppl have to stop being shallow.sometimes a girl loses her virginity by force or abuse or didn't knw better when she gave it to the wrong man.that doesn't mean she can't change her thinking and decide to keep her self to the man who marries her,does that mean she doesn't deserve respect?u ppl make me wonder the kind of brains u have.and besides how abt respecting urselves?or u think sleeping around is permissible for men.it's d sam sin if u guyz don't knw.and God doesn't forgive u guys easier,infact ur judgement will be harsh for luring these innocent ones to sin.thank u

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by gothrones(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
So many Nigerians claim to be either Muslim or Christians, yet they believe and engage in pre-marital sex. Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 190: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
sexxxxy:

Lol...u make me laugh

Would you happily marry ur wife, if u know she's slept with half the men in the room?
All in the name of sexua*l liberty?

Of course we enjoy it
...but then it's men like u that will go shouting all over the place "O she a whor*e " " Wole Don do that girl mennnnn"
*smh*

Pls don't hate, when all we just want to do is hold our head up high on our wedding day with self respect

Yes we ve conformed in the past to bullies like u, but now we ve seen the light .

*so congratulate * cheesy

You talk as if S-E-X is a big deal
its S-E-X just S-E-X
its done by two people, if you feel the woman looses alot having s-e-x about
and its her body, why then do you think a man stand to loose nothing as well
abi the man nor get BODY as well,
if the man deserts her after having s-e-x cos of her bad side then that is enuf lesson for her
to check herself, s-e-x should not be the first thing on her mind when she got a stu!p!d attitude which chases men away
and BTW you and i know u cant buy a rangerover quit whinning sweetheart wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 190: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
lorretta u: Guys who ppl have to stop being shallow.sometimes a girl loses her virginity by force or abuse or didn't knw better when she gave it to the wrong man.that doesn't mean she can't change her thinking and decide to keep her self to the man who marries her,does that mean she doesn't deserve respect?u ppl make me wonder the kind of brains u have.and besides how abt respecting urselves?or u think sleeping around is permissible for men.it's d sam sin if u guyz don't knw.and God doesn't forgive u guys easier,infact ur judgement will be harsh for luring these innocent ones to sin.thank u

really so u wanna tell me
you lost your virginity when you rode a bicycle at age 7
or when you fell from a mango tree at age 11

continue lying, devil dey use your lie dance alanta undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by dandollaz: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
lorretta u: Guys who ppl have to stop being shallow.sometimes a girl loses her virginity by force or abuse or didn't knw better when she gave it to the wrong man.that doesn't mean she can't change her thinking and decide to keep her self to the man who marries her,does that mean she doesn't deserve respect?u ppl make me wonder the kind of brains u have.and besides how abt respecting urselves?or u think sleeping around is permissible for men.it's d sam sin if u guyz don't knw.and God doesn't forgive u guys easier,infact ur judgement will be harsh for luring these innocent ones to sin.thank u
Cheeeeee my sis no vesoo.This is men's world till tomorrow.leave with it.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by butta(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
who be dis one port comot hia jooor
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Paschal007: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
lorretta u: Guys who ppl have to stop being shallow.sometimes a girl loses her virginity by force or abuse or didn't knw better when she gave it to the wrong man.that doesn't mean she can't change her thinking and decide to keep her self to the man who marries her,does that mean she doesn't deserve respect?u ppl make me wonder the kind of brains u have.and besides how abt respecting urselves?or u think sleeping around is permissible for men.it's d sam sin if u guyz don't knw.and God doesn't forgive u guys easier,infact ur judgement will be harsh for luring these innocent ones to sin. thank u
You were making sense sweet until the texts in red. If am tempted to havé sex i'll simply black slide, satisfy my desire, regret it, go down on my knees ask Jesus for forgiveness. And i'll start on a clean slate. Am happy, God is happy and everybody is happy. See grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by trixandra(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
nnafather: Ngwugwu aga ato, obaghi uru itu ya mbo.
correct guy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by sexxxxy(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
190:

You talk as if S-E-X is a big deal
its S-E-X just S-E-X
its done by two people, if you feel the woman looses alot having s-e-x about
and its her body, why then do you think a man stand to loose nothing as well
abi the man nor get BODY as well,
if the man deserts her after having s-e-x cos of her bad side then that is enuf lesson for her
to check herself, s-e-x should not be the first thing on her mind when she got a stu!p!d attitude which chases men away
and BTW you and i know u cant buy a rangerover quit whinning sweetheart wink

Hahaha... its not a big deal sweetie..I'm blessed.

I thank the almighty smiley

And to reiterate

Yes S-E-X is a big deal!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ehh, •̸№ problem.I will also tell her that I am waiting for the spirit τ̲̅ȍ instruct me concerning the union.Na she go tire nagringringrin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Venchy: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Oohrhii:

You are not in a position to answer the question.

Considering the fact that you are a female..you are the one to be tested not the tester.

@OP i will never agree to a marriage without testing ooOO..and i don't do virgins.

Things have change mate, it's a modern world, for all you know she might be one of them...Woman outside buy Men inside....Pray not to meet such.....Loooool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by dusty84(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
i can only wait if she is virgin but my fear be say mk she no com wan to dey test outside...you know some women can be very curious wen it comes to testing other d....'s lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ekiticoach(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
nony30: Ehh, •̸№ problem.I will also tell her that I am waiting for the spirit τ̲̅ȍ instruct me concerning the union.Na she go tire nagringringrin
hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ekiticoach(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
nony30: Ehh, •̸№ problem.I will also tell her that I am waiting for the spirit τ̲̅ȍ instruct me concerning the union.Na she go tire nagringringrin
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by ijawkid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
190:

grin grin grin
[size=14pt]
True

U know some ladies of nowadays their ENGINE FAN BELT don cut grin grin grin
[/size]

Chei........nairaland no go kill me for laugh o....gringringringrin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by mrperfect(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
If she is a virgin fine.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by omajali2003(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guys why are we sounding as if women are objects
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by umarfantami(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
All of you shut up if you can not provide a single verse from qur'an and bible that says test before marriage.I only knew we can get our HIV status tested before marriage
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by sleekdot(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
No testing for wetin

Lailai
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Chomzy19(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
kasheemawo: Is good to test engine b4 u buy it because in the longrun it may not work to capacity
d Engine u married will surely behave lyk an ENGINE!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Chomzy19(f): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
CaroTone: if u know u are into her why not? and what give u assurance that both of u will enjoy the sex on the wedding nite
u won't enjoy it due to the excessive stress for the preparation of the wedding and at the end of the day both of
u will be disappointed because the lady will regret that the virginity she has been keeping all this while doesn't
worth it and u too will be disappointed because u are so tired because of the marriage ceremony. The blood coming
out of her p*****y will even be a big turn off to u. So it's good to do testing even if ur girl is a virgin to break d
unnecesary nylon called hymen that it's going to cause unnecessary hindrance that will hinder u from enjoying ur
wedding night. period
and you won't be too tired to have sex with a non-virgin on ur wedding night, u don't enjoy sex when u are tired period, it has nothing to do with virginity, who da hell has sex wen they re tired to d bon? When pple say sex after marriage dude they don't mean it must be on d wedding night, wat happens d next day n d whole honeymoon period?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by LushGreenz: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore: Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.

It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.

Then she better not ask me for some Z10 and or Galaxy S4!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.