Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? (28484 Views)

Can You Marry No Testing? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by jojoluv: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
re u a guy?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Popowaa: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol
kingsots: YES if she is a virgin...that is after some 'test' just to confirm its intact.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by pleep(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
gree-die:

i was thinking lyk a male wen i wrote dat.
You guys need to stop "thinking like" men acting like men, talking about your nuts etc etc. It reaching disturbing levels in the black community and it is the hight of unlady like behavior.

nothing wrong with staying a female.... try it sometime.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by bodrin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
I can wait except wt condition that she is a virgin, we sgn agreement mk she no say no be joke. Otherwise enof testn, no testn no marriage. ;DI can wait except wt condition that she is a virgin, we sgn agreement mk she no say no be joke. Otherwise enof testn, no testn no marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Yeske2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yes i did and she was what she told me she was then.... a Virgin. So proud of her till tomorrow. It's all a matter of trust.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:19am On Apr 25, 2013
ednut1: hahahahahaha pre medieval thinkin, so told u cos u pay dowry d property is urs, how i go buy abi na lease car, i no go test drive cheesy

comparing a machine to a human being now? [/s]unless you joking[s] ....abeg find a better comparision jor this one no make sense
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by dmcdad: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Oladhayor: Guys,can u wait till ur wedding nyt b4 u av fun wit ur wife?
Of course.... That is the right way to go about it in the first place. Forget about the fact that things have changed drastically, yet that doesn't make them right...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2013
eze moses:

Are you a man? did you not see that the poster was talking to men. kai woman of today

Plenty of shemales on Nl , we have them plenty plenty..sometimes they forget their online identity is female that's how you bust them.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by tomzman: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Yes. However, she must be a virgin for anything like marriage to pop up.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Freiburger(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2013
@ Topic, No.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Ngwugwu aga ato, obaghi uru itu ya mbo.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Akpaife(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2013
My father no test my mother b4 he marry her so i will nt
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by BlackPeni5: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Yes I can Marry "No Testing". Afterall, I'm still a virgin and I'm keeping it till I find the right girl to disvirgin me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by 190: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2013
nyere84: Chim o!!, 190 na wah for you.

na wa 4 u too - why should we be active in the bedroom prior 2 our wedding day

what should we be doing - discussing the price of fuel or what

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2013
Not again ......
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
simple question for guys u don already answer yes ofcz, your profile says" F" while you be man . I've begin to suspect you o.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
Oladhayor: Guys,can you wait till your wedding night before you have fun with your wife?
impossible 4 me cos I need to understand her all round
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by pendusky(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
Neva mind, i knw wat u mean,testing with others while waiting 4 original...abi?

@op gud question...waiting for all the gal's answers
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by smalmata(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Its a 2-way thing; if you can wait till you both get married,no problem,if you can't just go for it,cos there's no point deceiving yourslf. A sexually active man,having gotten a lady he wants to settle down with and she says no sEx till marriage,he's probably going to get it frm other ladies outside. We all have to respect our individual body needs.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2013
Mbanuu angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: My father no test my mother b4 he marry her so i will nt
you mean sey your papa dey gist you how he take climb your mama ?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore: Testing not allowed.
Having premarital sex is like building a house on a land you haven't bought.

It is a disrespect to the lady's body if you demand sex before marriage.

Even in Nigeria now, before you buy land, there is what we call Bush entry/Marching ground that must be done.. You must survey the land before you pay!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by sammied(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2013
jmoore:

clap for yourself. When you become a father you can give your daughters for test driving.. smh

don't mind him..wen he becomes a father let him give out his daughter for men to test drive...den he will understand..it is only irresponsible men dat demand sex before marriage and it is only women who has lost d value of dere life and longer have virtues dat give demself to men who av not duelly committed themself in marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by misreal(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2013
gree-die:
yes ofcz
r u a guyheheheheheheh..maybe lesb...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by mkoabiola: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2013
Y not ,I will wait oooo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by djeezy(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
No waiting o. I believe sex is very pivotal when it comes to marriage. I mean great sex and i'd like to test whether she's boring in bed or not. Some women just lay like corpse when having sex and some get tired easily and i can't put up with all dat. So i'm gonna test in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by timecop28: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2013
Pop that P** man..I cannot come and go and be removing cobwebs. Besides, i never liked virgins, u alrdy know why... Big tinz popping!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Paschal007: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2013
No i can't. Thanks
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by Paschal007: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
djeezy: No waiting o. I believe sex is very pivotal when it comes to marriage. I mean great sex and i'd like to test whether she's boring in bed or not. Some women just lay like corpse when having sex and some get tired easily and i can't put up with all dat. So i'm gonna test in all ramifications.
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by MissOpe(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2013
kingsots: YES if she is a virgin...that is after some 'test' just to confirm its intact.
How do u know a female is intact?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? by dandollaz: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
I am a leaving witness.to be sincere i don't like virgins I hv even rejected a girl becos she is a virgin and not romantic.but my fiancée is a virgin but can be very romantic.she has really changed my way.but it is difficult,I mean very difficult to stay with a lady with your joystick rocking hard no actions.so it is possible when you love her character not the virginity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.