Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33430 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by slimyem: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
I won't blame her.Its bad enough that she was pregnant outside wedlock and now that the father of the child is dead,it could be worse.
Nobody would probably know who impregnated her.The guy's family might not even accept her or the child.
Then there also the question of how to raise the child alone.What if she's not capable?
If its just for love or the memory,its not worth it IMO.You won't understand except you are in her shoes.undecided

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by princeonx: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples

The gods must be really crazy! Smdh!!!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
OP wait ohhh, when did this person die? I have a friend who died last week Tuesday, he was about getting Married to his fiancé not sure if she was pregnant for him already though.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Deiok(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dhrey: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
it was out of wedlock she got pregnant and d guy lives no more.life goes on.i think her decision is ok.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Shadydamsel(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
She might many reason ti abort d baby like
1. If she can't affort to care for d child alone or maybe d guy's family does like her dat much.
2. She doesn't want to have a child without a father
3. Her changes of getting married to her dream man will also be limited as a result of d baby
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Paschal007: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?
Whether its right or Not doesn't really matter. It's her body and she has the 'right' to abort it. The reasons why she did that is best known to her. In a society like Nigeria being a single mother is not easy especially out of wedlock. My 2cents tongue
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Popowaa: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Those of us judging her should stop because we dont knw the main reason why she it.She might have a very very good reason for her action.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by barman: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abortion is murder, life is sacred, in every circumstance life must be protected weda legal or illegal, there is no such thing call bastad evry child has a father, that lady is wicked, she doesn't knw if that baby will be d only one she will conceive all her life, that child will continue to hunt her for life, pls let us not support evil
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dammytosh: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
What do you want her to do ?

Keep the baby out of wedlock ?

Ok Lets out it this way.

If she is your Sister, what will you advise ?

If she is my sister, i will be the one to get her a very good Doctor, drive her down and pay the hospital bills.

They are not married. Probably, they could have married before she gives birth if the guy is still alive. Why remind her for life about her first love as the baby grows when abortion is legal in some countries.

- My Opinion

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by livebullet(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Whether he died or not, she commited murder of the innocent by an abortion . She just killed a soul God created. Unless you dnt believ God is the one who creates, then your free to oppose this view!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ceejayluv(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is sad, terminating the pregnancy was the wrong thing to do; I'm not just saying this, because I'm vehemently against abortion, but because what she did was selfish.

I don't know if the guy (God rest his soul) had any other kids, but if she claims to love him, she should have kept what was an extension of him, his child!

If you want to do something, you would find reasons, if not, you would find excuses!
True talk... I know of a girl that kept her pregnancy after her boyfriend died. Gave birth to the baby against all odds. The boyfriend's family were ecstatic. Happened in port Harcourt.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Samelfisha(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
The movie wll soon be awt grin grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by bee444: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
With the labeling society we now live in, so you want her to go around with that stigma of being an "after one?"

Abortion as they say is not advisable, but if that's gonna save you from embarrassment and unhappiness, then do the best thing for yourself.

The guy is dead, they weren't married and lots of suitors out-there, big decision isn't it? Depending on your level of faith and relationship with God, you might find solace after the abortion. I'm not a fan of abortion, but again, who am i to judge.

Afterall, I've seen lots of "after-one's" getting married to a single guy, but then, not everyone is that lucky.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Samelfisha(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
The movie wll soon be awt
featuring, tonto dikeh and seungrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by princeonx: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shadydamsel: She might many reason ti abort d baby like
1. If she can't affort to care for d child alone or maybe d guy's family does like her dat much.
2. She doesn't want to have a child without a father
3. Her changes of getting married to her dream man will also be limited as a result of d baby
You just shadydamsel English! Sorry, the reason right there.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chidoks(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
men can be so selfish!he dated and banged her for 4yrs without any serious commitment.how are we sure he would've married her if he were to be alive.if she was your sister,what will u say?!

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by brotherlyn(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Popowaa: Those of us judging her should stop because we dont knw the main reason why she it.She might have a very very good reason for her action.

Quite a number of reasons may have informed her decision to terminate the pregnancy (God's creation), but nonetheless, she is a MURDERER.

May be if i see her picture i might have an inkling into what was going on through her mind, but off the top of my head, she might be thinking that she's still marketable and thus no need to carry about any excess baggage.

But, wait, who told her that she can't be married even with a kid?

Definitely, she heeded and took the wrong advise. If she had died in the process of aborting, what would she have told the Lord?

That's why it is better to seek Godly counsel when issues of this nature crop up than to follow reprobate minds.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by christokuty: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
what a world,d gurl has no concience at all coolwhat a world,d gurl has no concience at all
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by livebullet(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

Whether she lovs him or not is not the question. The she was wrong both ways by an abortion. Abortion of a baby is murder of a helpless soul created by a powerful God. Unless u believe God is not d creator of human life, then u may oppose my statement.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by adeokunade: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
ceny6: she probably aborted the child cos 1:she was never legally married to the man so she and the baby have no legal right over his inheritance and also the stigma that comes with been a B*st*rd
2: with the love of her life gone , its expected she starts a new life..... Though abortion is bad!
. Assuming the guy is a governor s son the lady may not terminate the pregnancy. So don't defend the lady on any legal ground. She acted out of selfishness and not to jeopardise her chances with other men. May the guy rest in peace
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by kneatswan: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
y wil she terminate d pregranancy, does she know d mystry behind conception
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by adebiyikayode5: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele, i hope u are not mad with faulted brain why bringing Jesus christ on this issuse if you dont have parental respect, you should respect the DIVINITY & DIGINITY of GOD be WARN
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Retarded Comments here.

The Child WAS NOT GOING TO BE A BASTARD!!. There was a father, who is DECEASED!!

if she had married him and had 2 other kids, and pregnant with the third one when he died, the third child is a bastard?

na wah o.

Not surprised at the action though. learnt to expect the worst from our females in situations like this.

bottomline is, she was never qualified to be a mother. That action is the ultimate example of selfishness. all she cares about is herself, chikena.

Like its been mentioned, the guy's family who most likely opt to adopt the child.

Even if they never did, i suppose she is a lazy arse numbskull who is totally incapable of taking care of herself and by extension the child. Cos is she was not, i dont see why abortion would have been the choice.

she was stupid enough to get pregnant outside wedlock no?

7 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Well, lest i sound judgemental but it ultimately is her life to live. after all @Op has given us no information really.........

But na this type u go meet 5 years down the line, the man she wants to be free to marry wont be forthcoming or she go dey parade churches dey look for "fruit of the womb".

All those talking about stigma of being "after one", that exists simply because of people like you!!!

so having a child is now a social stigma? wow!! i wonder how many people reading this thread ought not to be here if the so-called stigma had existed 20 years ago.

How about this stigma, "her boyfriend died"? by extension "her husband died"? is that one also capable of preventing her from finding her "dream" husband.

[size=18pt]
Know this truth, dream husband and wives and whatever thing it is exist and will only exist IN YOUR DREAMS. [/size] u pple think reality is a story book?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Dbboy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Am happy how women of nairaland are defending there fellow women,I would continue to say it love died long ago.
Look at some ignorant reason she married out of wedlock what kind of rubbish is this tommorrow they would argue how ur wife is your better half and how you should will your properties to her,rubbish my next of kin and will goes to my kids must women if they would confess don't mind killing you just to inherit your properties. Do you know what it means to every man at his death bed that he has someone to carry on where he stopped and this woman just succeded in clearing this mans generation all in the name of not being wedded, an institution instItuted by man
Which stands for nothing base on my person. Even the boys family would pay handsomely to keep this baby as a remembrane of there dead son.

5 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by goshen26: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
She did that to put the past behind her, forget the love they had for eachother, for as long she continue seeing that baby, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
dammytosh:
If she is your Sister, what will you advise ?

If she is my sister, i will be the one to get her a very good Doctor, drive her down and pay the hospital bills.

- My Opinion

Says it all.

i feel sorry for your sisters. you think this is love?

u can pay for your sister to get an abortion, but you cannot adopt that child and care for him/her so that your sister can maintain this "freedom" to shag and marry a man?

Lets keep it simple, if she died from the abortion, you would willingly pay for the coffin and burial? and u will cry?

if she ends up barren for life, you will marry her?, adopt her in her old age to care? adopt a kid for her? cry for her?

[size=18pt]I'm pretty blunt and mean as they come, but damn, HUMANS ARE SO SHORT-SIGHTED AND SELFISH ITS AMAZINGLY DISGUSTING!!!
[/size]

if your sister actually married the chap, and he died while she was preggers, u would still abort the child? if she already has kids, you will kill them so she can be free?

5 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by LesbianBoy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why do Nigerian gehs like abortion so much........mstcheeeew *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by iphygift: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

if these are the reasons why she aborted the baby, then i can safely say that this lady never loved that man.
1) what does love got to do with inheritance?! what does love got to do with stigma (or bastard) when she was ready to have the baby unmarried?!
2) there is nothing wrong with starting a new life, but if that is the reason why she had an abortion then we can all conclude that this woman does not know what love is.

@OP
there are many reasons why a person in such position would terminate the pregnancy (even though they loved the guy):
- if the guy was the provider for the lady
- if the lady cannot fully provide financial, emotional and physical care for that child.
- if the lady hasnt got the necessary tools to become a single mother (job/place to stay/income etc)
- if there was something wrong with the baby
I strongly believe that she is not in love with him cos if she is no circumstance will make her abort tha baby. she also would have tot of the guys family beeing there to help and assist her in the upbringing of the child. She has wronged this guy in death. May God forgive her.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Jhonzyn: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.