Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33429 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
goshen26: She did that to put the past behind her, forget the love they had for eachother, for as long she continue seeing that baby, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on.

I make bold to tell you that THAT PAST WILL NEVER LEAVE HER TILL SHE DIES.

DO u know how illogical this your statement is?

if they had been married for 10 yrs and had 3 kids, will she kill them so as to "forget the love they had for each other, for as long she continue seeing that baby those children, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on"

WOW, just WOW.

what happened to humanity?

7 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
anyways, Just to clarify for the men.

Take a good look at the posts who "understand" and support the act.

They are mostly women, matter of fact, almost all the females "understand" it.

make your own conclusion appropriately. and remember the next time the Love is flowing in ya bedroom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Vincent41(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

idot...were u there web she aborted de pregnacy...even if u were not there,why did u poke nose..na ur biss
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by fr3do(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples

you are high
where is your proof
na too much Da vinci code dey worry
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
You really do think raising a child is a walk in the park right?To make matters worse the girl is likely still a dependant. It is a sad story though cos the dude just got his only hope of continuing his lineage punctuated with a '.' R.I.P.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
4llerbuntu: Retarded Comments here.

The Child WAS NOT GOING TO BE A BASTARD!!. There was a father, who is DECEASED!!

if she had married him and had 2 other kids, and pregnant with the third one when he died, the third child is a bastard?

na wah o.

Not surprised at the action though. learnt to expect the worst from our females in situations like this.

bottomline is, she was never qualified to be a mother. That action is the ultimate example of selfishness. all she cares about is herself, chikena.

Like its been mentioned, the guy's family who most likely opt to adopt the child.

Even if they never did, i suppose she is a lazy arse numbskull who is totally incapable of taking care of herself and by extension the child. Cos is she was not, i dont see why abortion would have been the choice.

she was stupid enough to get pregnant outside wedlock no?

You are wise my friend
and then lets not forget she didn't love her fiancee enough to want to keep his seed, i still stand by this opinion.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
never talk judge a man until you have walked in his shoes, until the lady explain to you what went down you can never know, life is always a misery, have you pple asked the following question
(1)What killed the guy, may be HIV infections
(2) The state of Their relationship before the father died
(30 the lady personal preference
in summary I do not support abortion, but in the end to each his or her own wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by crackhaus: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
goshen26: She did that to put the past behind her, forget the love they had for eachother, for as long she continue seeing that baby, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on.
I respect your opinion sir, but this is BULLSHIT!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beync: If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either
Hello the kids section will open by 4pm when u return from school and have done ur home work ok?

6 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by cheksloveth(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
It's unfair, for the sake of luv she has for him, she suppose to born the baby for him, so that he will even be happy anywhere he is, and also to make his parents happy.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by foxgiovani(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please let's not blame the lady. I don't think she was happy doing that but come to think of it, she is still tied to the late man if she keeps the pregnancy. Since the man has died, let everything that has to do with the man die a natural death so that she can pick up the pieces of her life and move on. My simple opinion anyway.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when
Maria Magdalene was still
pregnant but Maria did a good
thing by keeping the baby
safe with also the help of the
disciples
The literature you expose yourself to is ruining your ... Someone is high on Dan Brown's Kool-Aid
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by fluxbush(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2013

Huh!!! Seriously? Are you high on something? If you are not, you are one heck of a dunce. Really one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Finestlex(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pachesky: o joor la biati" @op we resemble prophet to u,go okija shrine table ur mata dia im sure dem go reveal evry 2 u...junky
. Hahaahhahaha.. I see you Pachesky
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Aikayy: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is there love in 9ja? Most peeps in 9ja get married just to have "legitimate" kids! I knew a guy who dated a chic 4 so long, got her pregnant, did an introduction, but died in an auto crash 2 weeks 2 d wedding proper. Guess what?? D biitch killed his legacy! She aborted the pregnancy.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by iphygift: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
i strongly dont believe you my dear, if she claim to have loved this guy so much, then she should have been able to keep the baby to remind her of the wonderful love and memories they shared which in no way would have hindered her moving ahead.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by osifred(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ op if she was your sister what will you have advice her to do?

Disclaimer
This post doesn't in anyway support abortion
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2013

Do ‎u have brain at all Were ‎u told that he committed suicide?Itibolibo!!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ceejayluv(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
I strongly believe that the girl and her late fiance had carried out previous abortions already. Guess it wasn't new to her and they might as well had done the same if he were still alive. I strongly disapprove of abortion unless on medical grounds. I'm just exploring possible reasons for her action. She clearly didn't love him enough, and she's no less a murderer.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
$25 million:
Love died in 1927. Today it is primarily a conditional and parasitic charade.

Wrong broda, true love died in Nigeria 1857. @OP at your age you still believe love exist. I weep for you broda, people get married these days to fulfill all righeouness.

I will not apportion blame to the poor girl, would you have taken responsibility as a father if she'd decided to keep the pregnancy? Haven't you listened to that song. " HAVING BABIES, NO BE JOKE"

She has taken responsibility for her own action. Let her mourn please.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Too bad,love does not exist among mortal.We do not love ourselves enough.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Jcob(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please don't blame the dead guy or the living lady. Get this fact into your brain straight - LOVE DOESN'T EXIST. We only claim to love when things are going straight with the other party. Ladies/Men are always ready to port once things go disarray. Until it happens, na only chocolate coated mouth we go dey take talk.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Too bad,love does not exist among mortal.We do not love ourselves enough.Too bad ,the dead cannot return to life after death to see the stupid things the loved ones do..
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
nigerian love, if na oyibo she go have the baby.
choice sha.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
4llerbuntu: Retarded Comments here.

The Child WAS NOT GOING TO BE A BASTARD!!. There was a father, who is DECEASED!!

if she had married him and had 2 other kids, and pregnant with the third one when he died, the third child is a bastard?

na wah o.

Not surprised at the action though. learnt to expect the worst from our females in situations like this.

bottomline is, she was never qualified to be a mother. That action is the ultimate example of selfishness. all she cares about is herself, chikena.

Like its been mentioned, the guy's family who most likely opt to adopt the child.

Even if they never did, i suppose she is a lazy arse numbskull who is totally incapable of taking care of herself and by extension the child. Cos is she was not, i dont see why abortion would have been the choice.

she was stupid enough to get pregnant outside wedlock no?

Well I understand your comments but you ve not taken into cognisance our unforgiving culture that punishes single mothers
The family of the man may have also turned their back on the woman and child
Not all families will see that child as a reminder but rather an indiscreation which they want to erase

Db boy: Am happy how women of nairaland are defending there fellow women,I would continue to say it love died long ago.
Look at some ignorant reason she married out of wedlock what kind of rubbish is this tommorrow they would argue how ur wife is your better half and how you should will your properties to her,rubbish my next of kin and will goes to my kids must women if they would confess don't mind killing you just to inherit your properties. Do you know what it means to every man at his death bed that he has someone to carry on where he stopped and this woman just succeded in clearing this mans generation all in the name of not being wedded, an institution instItuted by man
Which stands for nothing base on my person. Even the boys family would pay handsomely to keep this baby as a remembrane of there dead son.

For the fellow attacking nigerian females as wicked and so
Some guys have made comments supporting her action

Try and divorce sentiment from facts
Not everything is about property
If it was your sister, what will you do
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by mamaaustin(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aikayy: Is there love in 9ja? Most peeps in 9ja get married just to have "legitimate" kids! I knew a guy who dated a chic 4 so long, got her pregnant, did an introduction, but died in an auto crash 2 weeks 2 d wedding proper. Guess what?? D gal killed his legacy! She aborted the pregnancy.
Ok
This is obviously yet another thread for 9ja men to bash 9ja gals and their callousness.
The only acceptable opinion (if I don't want to get quoted and yabbed) is that she was heartless and should therefore be condemned to hell. So there, she is a wicked, wicked soul, case dismissed.
Next nigerian lady bashing thread please.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by omajali2003(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
The moral lesson of the story is simple:don't get pregnant before marriage

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
iphygift: I strongly believe that she is not in love with him cos if she is no circumstance will make her abort tha baby. she also would have tot of the guys family beeing there to help and assist her in the upbringing of the child. She has wronged this guy in death. May God forgive her.

How many single mothers whose baby daddies are still alive have assistance from the father not to talk of the family
Some of us here commenting know of or are still helping that out of wedlock child who was rejected by his father and the mom is indigent or histling
We see them and know them

They are the quiet ones in that group of 5 kids
The one who stay back when the main family go on vacation
The one who schools in the public school whiel the 'legitimate' kids go to proivate school

Guys Letd face it

Single Motherhood is no paradise
Just last month, some people here tried to rally round a poster who was abandoned by her fiance/bf/lover etc
She is an exception in so many
Yet how many people have come here and no one can support

Which man out of you(yes you reading) will train and love another man's child as his own

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
omajali2003: The moral lesson of the story is simple:don't get pregnant before marriage

Simple, as they say women shd close their leg or at least use protection until there is really sth tangible
That love will turn sour in minutes once an unplanned pregnancy shows up

The consequneces are so harsh on the lady
The man walks away and marries another girl who does not know his history

If women abort and are called murderers
why should men who abandon their seed be called players

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.

i am not supportting being pregnant outside wedlock, but guy i am not agreeing with you, when you said she could have kept the child for continuity.
she aborted became pregnant outside wedlock cos she is not a true born again christian wish is the same reason she aborted the child. so i believe that is the best thing for her to do cos the guy is not alive to claim the child, she may not have means of catering for the child and her chances of hooking up again is low
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by mamaaustin(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please don't get my previous comment twisted.
But tell me how many widows do you know in society that enjoy so much support from the husbands family? They are very rare, and that's for a wife, not fiancee or longstanding girlfriend. That's why there are so many NGOs to support such women to make ends meet.
All I mean to say is that the tale and judgment is not so black and white as some would like to paint it.
My 2kobo's worth

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Smooyis(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is that love? No one loves like Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.