Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33427 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
prinsessty: I AM NOT REALLY SURE THIS THING IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
It is.. I knw d guy involved...
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
donLEXY:

Your comment shows you have your answers already, then why ask people for opinions..... Go sleep abegi
Lol
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by temityayobami: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
B4 unkoo love b lyk game 4 nja women hrt guyz wat do u xpect b4
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chidoks(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
everything about the relationship is wrong!
premarital sex-wrong,sin
abortion-wrong,sin murder!
let's stop abortion.most of us did it but pls lets stop.it's murder,it's wrong
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by seal777(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Chartey:
Are u serious Did she break up with u before aborting or she did it before u knew??

As a matter of fact, she was with me the day she did the abotion without a word from her. ( This was her confession, not mine ).

As I said earlier, Man no die. She is married while I am happily married also. We still.communicate anyway, no reason bottling up bitternesss since she has confessed, as for forgivesness and above all I am doing brilliantly well at a level beyond my own imagination.

GOD HAS PAID ME BACK IN FOLDS.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Otono2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
My God!!! U disqust me wt ur statement. Is d fiance God? Did he ever imagine he ws goin 2 leave her in such condition. U really hv 2 think b4 opening ur mouth 2 say anything.
[/quote]
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2013
I dnt like when people ask of other people what they can't do. Abortion meant she made a choice to forget the man and everything that had to do with him. Afterall the man is not among the living anymore. Remembrance is just human sentiment.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by misstobi: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
. Amen
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Is that all you are worried about? Your late friend's generation going extinct? Is your late friend an only son to his father and paternal grand father? Talk about drinking panadol for another man's headache. You should be more worried about where your late friend's soul is right now because my bible tells me that (And I paraphrase): "do not be deceived. Neither fornicators nor adulterers shall inherit the kingdom of heaven." (1 Corinthians 6:9). Your friend was not married but was engaging in an activity reserved for married folks only. Anyways, only God can judge your late friend now.

Secondly, yes, abortion is very wrong but in a sense, I cannot blame your friend's fiancee for what she did considering the toxic society she is from. I am all too aware that Nigerians are largely toxic people and the Nigerian society is generally speaking very discriminatory towards women. You Nigerian bred men will be the first to label the lady in question an 'after-one.' You people will be the first to discourage your single male friends and family members from marrying a lady who already has a kid from a previous relationship especially when the man she intends to marry does not have any kids out there himself.

You people will be the first to call a lady who had kids outta wedlock as immoral, loose, not wife material, etc. You people will be the first to say that why should a bachelor with no kids saddle himself to a lady who already has a kid somewhere? You people will be the first to discourage a man from raising another man's child. So what the heck are you complaining about? You Nigerian bred men made the rules of the game and your ladies are playing by them. You think you Nigerian bred peeps can eat your cake and have it too?

And then you have the effrontery to talk about love. I laugh in Swahili. How many of you know what true undiluted love is really all about? A man who sincerely loves his woman will not defile her body and put her in the family way before marriage. A man who truly loves his woman will not cheat on her with reckless abandonment after marriage. How many of you married Nigerian men who have been married 15 years or longer can boast of never cheating on your wives and thereby exposing them to diseases? How many? Then you hypocrites come here to talk from both sides of your mouth about 'love' like you know what love is. What's love got to do with it? - Tina Turner.

Lastly, what evidence do you have that she aborted the pregnancy? Women sometimes miscarriage you know. Educate yourself. Its for your own good.

Dasparrow signs out!
the wisest,most logical,objective and intelligent post on this thread.1 million likes.thanks for being reasonable
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Princelyod: Why do I feel uneasy with the rate virtually all the girls in this thread seem to accept this act of abortion....isn't it a pointer to a very low moral amongs women of our time
but the men are the moralist,they are the saint joseph who have never had carnal knowledge of any girl before,virgin or not
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
maasoap: Even with the abortion, if she has been destined to eat grass in her life she will definitely eat grass. In fact, that abortion may be her first step to penury.
lol cheesy see curse cheesy
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls we need to educate ourselves more on this abortion stuff:

* if you use condom during sex- you support abortion

* if you take pre/post contraceptive pills you support abortion

*if you encourage pre-marital sex- you support abortion

*If you believe in family planning - you support abortion

*if you are engaged in adultery- you support abortion

* if you monitor your ovulation period before sex: you support abortion

*if you support a mother that aborts her child to save herself- you support abortion

* if you allow quacks/pros to use knives and the likes to abort a baby: you support abortion

Yes a lot of us consciously/unconsciously support abortion: if you are without sin then cast the first stone.

What the girl did was wrong but none of us here has the right to judge her because we all are with sin.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chartey(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
gbaky_floor: Pls we need to educate ourselves more on this abortion stuff:

* if you use condom during sex- you support abortion

* if you take pre/post contraceptive pills you support abortion

*if you encourage pre-marital sex- you support abortion

*If you believe in family planning - you support abortion

*if you are engaged in adultery- you support abortion

* if you monitor your ovulation period before sex: you support abortion

*if you support a mother that aborts her child to save herself- you support abortion

* if you allow quacks/pros to use knives and the likes to abort a baby: you support abortion

Yes a lot of us consciously/unconsciously support abortion: if you are without sin then cast the first stone.

What the girl did was wrong but none of us here has the right to judge her because we all are with sin.

Na ur type go dey do prayer and fasting instead of giving blood to ur dying child because ur "faith is against blood transfusion" - a doctor's nightmare. No just waka come hospital wey i go dey work.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by avosoft: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
what if abortion was not possible, what will she do then, will she will kill herself?
what is the child can decides weather to be aborted or not?
she picked on the child because its helpless?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tpia5: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
prinsessty: I AM NOT REALLY SURE THIS THING IS A TRUE LIFE STORY

it is, in this instance.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tpia5: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
elizaking: pls, let dis b the first, and last time you go bring dead mata for here. are we God wey produce, direct, write,script,cast d.o.p the movie of our life. when ur own time come, aks him not us. pls dont jugde ooooooo.

i tire for these people, no sense of decorum at all, just reasoning like people who werent raised right.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tpia5: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ topic

ladies, try to stop engaging in sex without marriage.

its not always a good thing.

flee fornication, and get closer to God.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Magicdon(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2014
bee444: With the labeling society we now live in, so you want her to go around with that stigma of being an "after one?"

Abortion as they say is not advisable, but if that's gonna save you from embarrassment and unhappiness, then do the best thing for yourself.

The guy is dead, they weren't married and lots of suitors out-there, big decision isn't it? Depending on your level of faith and relationship with God, you might find solace after the abortion. I'm not a fan of abortion, but again, who am i to judge.

Afterall, I've seen lots of "after-one's" getting married to a single guy, but then, not everyone is that lucky.
men forget dis thing u are saying. if i l love a gal, since she had a child by mistake or....... dat wont stop me marrying her.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
love ko love nii, abegiii!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.