Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33428 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by miqos02(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

haba, how come you know all this info about a frirnd's friend relationship
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by An0nimus: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'm guessing her Fiancee wasn't that rich. The story would have been different if he was.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by jerrysee: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
It is very sad to see people making simple of something like murder.Does africans have any belief in the after life?. According to spiritual authorities, what ever we do is recorded in the skeen of time, it is the unseen camera. What actions are performed will have a reaction call the law of return. You murder and think you have escaped, no way, you steal from others and thin you are not held responsible for your actions, no way, and so it is when we act kindly and bring blessings to others we also get rewarded. We die and come again into existence and the law returns to us. We ARE entangled in material existence. This type of thing is not what you may want to print but no one will escape, so it is in our best interest to do justice in all its' form, try to be truthful in all we do and then we will not have women going arounD killing their unborn children. Please do not be taking these things lightly. -- PRAY THIS PRAYER TO THE FATHER. Eternal God i offer you the wounds of our lord and savior Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls, Ask JEsus
to give mercy pardon and merits for the sake of his holy wounds to all mankind and withput a doubt you will be rewarded.
Your sister from Trinidad in the US. Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by creativej: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beync: If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either
did u knw wat killed the guy or is there anyone dat is
ever happy to die! pls be reasonable.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by debwealth: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples

Excuse me pls! What version of the bible do you use? And can u pls quote where this is in the bible
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by showgolee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is sad, terminating the pregnancy was the wrong thing to do; I'm not just saying this, because I'm vehemently against abortion, but because what she did was selfish.

I don't know if the guy (God rest his soul) had any other kids, but if she claims to love him, she should have kept what was an extension of him, his child!

If you want to do something, you would find reasons, if not, you would find excuses!

and na u go elp carry the responsibility of d pikin abi

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Princelyod(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why do I feel uneasy with the rate virtually all the girls in this thread seem to accept this act of abortion....isn't it a pointer to a very low moral amongs women of our time

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by funkymedina: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Princelyod: Why do I feel uneasy with the rate virtually all the girls in this thread seem to accept this act of abortion....isn't it a pointer to a very low moral amongs women of our time
You should be more uneasy with boys engaging in pre-marital sex without a care in the world..or where do you think babies come from?

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by sweetnigga(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?
medicine after death. You people should stop posting rubbish here. Why didn't you seek 4 this opinion when she has not aborted the baby ?....love 4 mouth, say she die while delivery d baby maybe d guy 4 live d baby 4 hospital run.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
dammytosh: What do you want her to do ?

Keep the baby out of wedlock ?

Ok Lets out it this way.

If she is your Sister, what will you advise ?

If she is my sister, i will be the one to get her a very good Doctor, drive her down and pay the hospital bills.

They are not married. Probably, they could have married before she gives birth if the guy is still alive. Why remind her for life about her first love as the baby grows when abortion is legal in some countries.

- My Opinion

If she were to be my sister i will stand for her and not tell her to abort the baby when i can help her take care of the baby and herself.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by StateOfMind: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
biolabee:

Some men can be hypocritical

I swear....! the hypocrisy on this thread stinks a lot! See them quoting bible passages and forming saints. All these girls tagged murderers, who gets them pregnant? Who sleeps with them? For every female murderer of a foetus, there is a male counterpart hanging somewhere too. Why condemn the woman alone.

I'm certain some of the men here screaming morality have one time or the other got their gfs pregnant and gone for abortion with them or whatever!

Some even talk as if they don't know what being a single mother is in africa. Na them go judge and tag them after one, tokunbo even without knowing the circumstance that led them to single motherhood. They would even go as far as discouraging their friends or brothers from marrying single mothers. Some landlords also discriminate against single mothers when it comes to renting their rooms out.

In as much as I am not and will never be a fan of intentional abortion, I can not judge the lady in this story cos I do not know what prompted her decision to abort. The fiance's family may have told her they dont want to have anything to do with her anymore (yes, some inlaws are that mean especially when they have more than enough grandchildren already). We don't know if she has parents who are ready to help her through it all. We don't even know if it was actually a miscarriage due to the shock of the fiance's death and Maybe poster just assumed she aborted it cos he stopped seeing the bulge.

*phew*

7 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
So simple!
The late guy was not responsible for her pregnancy (she would have failed the P.T), otherwise, she would have at the least inform the family... Inheritance and Bastard my foot.
if only she knew what joy the baby's grand-mother would have had in receiving the baby.

In any case, may his soul RIP
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

I swear....! the hypocrisy on this thread stinks a lot! See them quoting bible passages and forming saints. All these girls tagged murderers, who gets them pregnant? Who sleeps with them? For every female murderer of a foetus, there is a male counterpart hanging somewhere too. Why condemn the woman alone.

I'm certain some of the men here screaming morality have one time or the other got their gfs pregnant and gone for abortion with them or whatever!

Some even talk as if they don't know what being a single mother is in africa. Na them go judge and tag them after one, tokunbo even without knowing the circumstance that led them to single motherhood. They would even go as far as discouraging their friends or brothers from marrying single mothers. Some landlords also discriminate against single mothers when it comes to renting their rooms out.

In as much as I am not and will never be a fan of intentional abortion, I can not judge the lady in this story cos I do not know what prompted her decision to abort. The fiance's family may have told her they dont want to have anything to do with her anymore (yes, some inlaws are that mean especially when they have more than enough grandchildren already). We don't know if she has parents who are ready to help her through it all. We don't even know if it was actually a miscarriage due to the shock of the fiance's death and Maybe poster just assumed she aborted it cos he stopped seeing the bulge.

*phew*

You have killed it sir
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
funky medina: You should be more uneasy with boys engaging in pre-marital sex without a care in the world..or where do you think babies come from?

He is a prime example of poke and run

Jastombutex11: If she were to be my sister i will stand for her and not tell her to abort the baby when i can help her take care of the baby and herself.

You, sir may be an honourable man but unfortunately you can only speak for yourself as we dont know the heart of others
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Her body, her choice, her prerogative.

None of you loud-mouth protestors would have funded her if she gave birth to the baby she can't financially and emotionally support. [/size]

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by pocketsmilling: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Act of wickedness embarassed
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
prinsessty: I AM NOT REALLY SURE THIS THING IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
or perhaps the op seeks advise for some undecided issues.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
iphygift: I strongly believe that she is not in love with him cos if she is no circumstance will make her abort tha baby. she also would have tot of the guys family beeing there to help and assist her in the upbringing of the child. She has wronged this guy in death. May God forgive her.

who cares about the guy's family?! at the end of the day it is the gal's choice to make and noone else, BUT she should have proper reasons for her actions. if inheritance is what drove her to have an abortion then i am safe to say that the lady is deluded. as for having a bastard, since she was not married to the guy anyway then the child would have been a bastard, whether or not the guy had died.

DanoskyZ: Guy nawa u oo, how can u give one SAME reason with three different sentences. We be fools ni??

i guess ENGLISH is not your first language. i suggest you take evening classes to better yourself on the subject.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by luvlypie: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
All of u dat are against her aborting d child can never marry a single mother, instead will look for a virgin.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by gtrust: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
I know a woman who got pregnant (though I cannot remember the circumstance).
She was alone with this pregnancy and she had a choice: keep or Abort.

Anyway, she decided to keep!
She approached the Catholic church then (I'm not sure if that service is still available
with the churches)and the church looked after her 100% and collected the baby from her and
baby was finally officially adopted with her consent.

Everything was done according to the law then!

The Priest told her this never happened and she should move on and God has forgiven her and that
she should never discuss it, never ever!

35 years later, married with 7 children. Plenty of money and influence. 'Perfect Family!'
She told her husband! He thought it was a joke!
Anyway, she placed adverts with the social services and the man contacted...

This obviously did not happen in Nigeria.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Godwin978(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
D man told u he got her pregnant not trulife story
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
prinsessty: I AM NOT REALLY SURE THIS THING IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
anytin is true in naija
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by albacete(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abortion is murder and murder is sin. Likewise stealing, lying, fornication, adultery/idolatry; all are sins. If u give or recieve bribe, u are no different from d abortionist/murderer.

We are all sinners but what i am strongly against is pple advocating sin. She committed a grave offence and no amount of ur silly excuses can justify her action. Two wrongs have never made a right.

Life starts @ conception, NOT @ birth.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by sheedy407(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
The story na photoshop
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
This may sound stupid.

What the lady did was totally wrong because abortion is murder. Nevertheless, if that guy is a believer and he makes it to heaven then no wahala at all because that child will definitely be with him as his legitimate child and the father child relationship will continue in heaven.

In case you don't know, all aborted children go to heaven and actually grow there.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by s3nn2x(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples
Please, what the hell are you writing?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Elizabethoni(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2013

Oga, wat exactly are u insinuating??
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by finepris(f): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
All d same its a thing of choice maybe at the moment that was the best she could do.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by zuokumo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dont answer this as if you are analysing a movie. If this is a true life story like you claim, then the girl was right to have aborted the pregnancy. The guy is dead and nothing she does will show to the guy that she loves him. Her lofe must continue, while I pray for her that her next relationship goes smoothly. No need mixing up a former lover's child with her husband's except she wants to remain single and continue loving the dead unmarried lover.

NB: You dont have to like this idea, but you have a right to your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
ednut1: so dat she nd d baby go dey chop grass, nd prob find it difficult to marry anoda man. Duh
Even with the abortion, if she has been destined to eat grass in her life she will definitely eat grass. In fact, that abortion may be her first step to penury.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
zuokumo: Dont answer this as if you are analysing a movie. If this is a true life story like you claim, then the girl was right to have aborted the pregnancy. The guy is dead and nothing she does will show to the guy that she loves him. Her lofe must continue, while I pray for her that her next relationship goes smoothly. No need mixing up a former lover's child with her husband's except she wants to remain single and continue loving the dead unmarried lover.

NB: You dont have to like this idea, but you have a right to your opinion.

LOL cheesy cheesy

maasoap: Even with the abortion, if she has been destined to eat grass in her life she will definitely eat grass. In fact, that abortion may be her first step to penury.

Seems you believe in fatalism
What of the scores of people who carry out evil acts to consolidate their power and wealth
Are they in penury

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by GASLINE: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013

Na God go punish you. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.