Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33425 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Suprises: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beync: If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either
Are u trying to say dat d guy actually knew he was going to die??
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
ednut1: so dat she nd d baby go dey chop grass, nd prob find it difficult to marry anoda man. Duh
50 percent of African children are raise in abject poverty. If she is alive and managing, the baby ought to be alive alongside her.

But she decide to terminate a life...she is a sure candidate of HELLFIRE unless JESUS relax the penalty for:
1.being a fornicator
2.taking human life
3.unwarranted display of immoral affection that contradicts biblical tenets.
4. Abuse of agape love
5.playing God

The charges against Op is enormous for God to sit on her case entertaining plea bargain!

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by mrperfect(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Isn't uncommon for ladies to do this once they were not married before the incident.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by iphygift: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
foxgiovani: Please let's not blame the lady. I don't think she was happy doing that but come to think of it, she is still tied to the late man if she keeps the pregnancy. Since the man has died, let everything that has to do with the man die a natural death so that she can pick up the pieces of her life and move on. My simple opinion anyway.
u be devil? Shuuuuuuuu na so u too take tink am. na way oooooo.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lexusgs: So, she should have kept the pregnancy and be tagged as a single parent by prospective future husbands/ boyfriends? Of Which I know the poster of this message would be one of them, considering another circumstance !!!
@least, no be born - pickin she kill !!!!

Some men can be hypocritical
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by avuekwe(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
My question still remains, why didn't the man marry her after 4 years of dating? If he wanted a baby, he should have done the needful.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by devour129: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom: That child could be a blessed child in disguise.....Wooomennnnn!! angry Wooooomennnnn!! angry...Damboro shegeeh angry angry
whats the meaning of that ? Why are you shouting women ? Onye ara ! The guys that run to remarry in one month after there wives death in pretence of getting some one to take care of their children nko ? And some of you asking ?s do you think she would have aborted the fetus if the boys family asked her to keep it ? Av seen this type of thing happen before and due to greed the mother of the guy told the lady that she is on her own and that they will never acknowledge the child when born. I don't know her story but I believe she took the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by buJu234: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
we are too religious and not practical.

if she keeps the baby; will u single guy even ask her hand in marriage u will b d first to call her TOKUNBO....

let her do wat she feels is gud for her and her future; d day she stands b4 her God; they will settle it out ok...

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by devour129: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
4llerbuntu:

I make bold to tell you that THAT PAST WILL NEVER LEAVE HER TILL SHE DIES.

DO u know how illogical this your statement is?

if they had been married for 10 yrs and had 3 kids, will she kill them so as to "forget the love they had for each other, for as long she continue seeing that baby those children, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on"

WOW, just WOW.

what happened to humanity?
please don't even compare the two ! In marriage you have the support of your family,in-laws,church and community at large and this doesn't have to do with money ok !

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dammytosh: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
4llerbuntu:

Says it all.

i feel sorry for your sisters. you think this is love?

u can pay for your sister to get an abortion, but you cannot adopt that child and care for him/her so that your sister can maintain this "freedom" to shag and marry a man?

Lets keep it simple, if she died from the abortion, you would willingly pay for the coffin and burial? and u will cry?

if she ends up barren for life, you will marry her?, adopt her in her old age to care? adopt a kid for her? cry for her?

[size=18pt]I'm pretty blunt and mean as they come, but damn, HUMANS ARE SO SHORT-SIGHTED AND SELFISH ITS AMAZINGLY DISGUSTING!!!
[/size]

if your sister actually married the chap, and he died while she was preggers, u would still abort the child? if she already has kids, you will kill them so she can be free?

That is my opinion and i can not because of hypocrisy and His Holiness @4llerbuntu say something different from my conviction.

No need to OVER BOLD it cos it does not change my opinion.

If you are are not courageous and sincere enough to speak loud against PRE-MARITAL sex. Don't come and show me you Priesthood on abortion.

If your wife has a baby that is life threatening and the Doctor recommends abortion. Tell them to allow both of them to die because you are ....

Hypocrite...

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 50calibre(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples

What are you insinuating, that Jesus had a wife or fiancée? Don't say what you don't know and blaspheme in the process. Jesus never died (apart from his 3 day death and ressurection) he rose up into heaven celibate and in an incorruptible body.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dammytosh: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
50calibre:

What are you insinuating, that Jesus had a wife or fiancée? Don't say what you don't know and blaspheme in the process. Jesus never died (apart from his 3 day death and ressurection) he rose up into heaven celibate and in an incorruptible body.

Do i blame him or the moderator that does not see anything bad in the statement. Try that with Islam's faith and Nairaland servers will be on fire.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by BrosG: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples
Some thing dey do you ! I be like u before. REPENT !
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by biolabee(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
dammytosh:

That is my opinion and i can not because of hypocrisy and His Holiness @4llerbuntu say something different from my conviction.

No need to OVER BOLD it cos it does not change my opinion.

If you are are not courageous and sincere enough to speak loud against PRE-MARITAL sex. Don't come and show me you Priesthood on abortion.

If your wife has a baby that is life threatening and the Doctor recommends abortion. Tell them to allow both of them to die because you are ..............

Hypocrites...

I think the guys here are screaming blue murder because his so called legacy is gone
If a woman is preggers and you still dont do the right thing quickly to cover her shame (ala princess) did you do the right thing
If a woman is stringed along for 4 years, being phocked day and night as part of marital services and washing your clothes and generally domestics tuff and you dont take her to mama, did you do th right thing

If a woman is good enough to be your phockmate but not your wife, did u do the right thing

Its a tragedy and i dont support abortion but until we have social security, protection and spousal settlement for divorcees, widows and single mothers

We wil still shout tomorrow

ish

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Dogohson: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
And how abt if the girl in question does not have any means of survival to take care of the baby? Would you have been the one to take care of the baby, buy his/her clothes and send him/her to school abi?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by devour129: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
biolabee:

I think the guys here are screaming blue murder because his so called legacy is gone
If a woman is preggers and you still dont do the right thing quickly to cover her shame (ala princess) did you do the right thing
If a woman is stringed along for 4 years, being phocked day and night as part of marital services and washing your clothes and generally domestics tuff and you dont take her to mama, did you do th right thing

If a woman is good enough to be your phockmate but not your wife, did u do the right thing

Its a tragedy and i dont support abortion but until we have social security, protection and spousal settlement for divorcees, widows and single mothers

We wil still shout tomorrow

ish
kiss
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chartey(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
She was not obliged to tell anybody or seek anybody's consent! I abhor abortion, but it was one of the better options she had. Most of the people talking trash are shallow-minded men(boys maybe) anyway. Let it happen to ur sister, una go come know wetin dey.

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Christmasdon(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why did she abort the baby Boy.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Christmasdon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
[s][/s]
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by BodyKiss(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beync: If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either

The most st.up.id question of all time.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 50calibre(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
dammytosh:

Do i blame him or the moderator that does not see anything bad in the statement. Try that with Islam's faith and Nairaland servers will be on fire.

Yes they like saying derogatory things about Jesus but when anyone says the same about Mohammed, they descend into anger and violence.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Chartey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
avuekwe: My question still remains, why didn't the man marry her after 4 years of dating? If he wanted a baby, he should have done the needful.
True talk jor. Who knows whether she's even aborted babies for him when he was still alive? It's not as if she was smiling to the abortion clinic singing thanks and praises to God.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

if these are the reasons why she aborted the baby, then i can safely say that this lady never loved that man.
1) what does love got to do with inheritance?! what does love got to do with stigma (or bastard) when she was ready to have the baby unmarried?!
2) there is nothing wrong with starting a new life, but if that is the reason why she had an abortion then we can all conclude that this woman does not know what love is.

@OP
there are many reasons why a person in such position would terminate the pregnancy (even though they loved the guy):
- if the guy was the provider for the lady
- if the lady cannot fully provide financial, emotional and physical care for that child.
- if the lady hasnt got the necessary tools to become a single mother (job/place to stay/income etc)
- if there was something wrong with the baby

Guy nawa u oo, how can u give one SAME reason with three different sentences. We be fools ni??
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by great063(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
This 'thing' goes both ways.She could also have aborted(which in my opinion is murder)the baby to save the dead guy the embarrassment of being looked upon as an irresponsible dude.@Op,you have obviously taken your stand as per the girl's decision.Asking us whether she loved him will change little or nothing.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by xest(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Though wat she did was not right,but y will she keep d baby wen he is not legally married to her?If na ur sister nko.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tinanchedo: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
best decision.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Uniquebeing(f): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
From my own point of view, i would say d girl did a bad and a good thing. BAD in d sense dat she engaged in pre-marital sex. And GOOD in d sense dat especially in Africa, d stigma of being a "bastard" kills faster than malaria. & even if d child is accepted by d guy's pple, in future , someone somewhere will remind him of hw he/she was born. Love is not blind.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dad007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
goshen26: She did that to put the past behind her, forget the love they had for eachother, for as long she continue seeing that baby, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on. What do you mean?MOVE ON.Is it the death of someone she claim she love,And then becoming a murdarer by killing his child and her child as well.Tell me MR MOVE ON,how she will ever move on in.....WAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by BarbieBlues(f): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Anti Christ don enter nairaland?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dad007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
goshen26: She did that to put the past behind her, forget the love they had for eachother, for as long she continue seeing that baby, she won't forget the affection she shared and that will hinder her from moving on.
What do you mean?MOVE ON.Is it the death of someone she claim she love,And then becoming a murderer by killing his child and her child as well.Tell me MR MOVE ON,how she will ever move on in.....WAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND!
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by dad007(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
crackhaus:
I respect your opinion sir, but this is BULLSHIT!
AGBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.