Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? (23488 Views)

Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa? / Is Nigeria Really This Bad? / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by imsuboi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yes o! Our country is very very safe!

Watch this video and tell me what you think: http:///mPnM0d6wz5
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Inoknowbook: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Guys, you should know Rossikk for what he is, an absolute piece of crap! He is a paid government mouth piece, and all he does is to infiltrate social media sites and post arrant nonsense. That Nigeria is the way it is, is because of people like him that never sees any wrong with Nigeria. He knows that the country is sick, but because he benefits from the rot, he's is ready to defend the status quo at all cost. He knows fully well, that if Nigeria were to change for the better, he and his ilks would be history. To make matter worse, he does very bad with his 5th grade argument. Just give him some time, and he would start telling you about his vaulkanizer that drinks 1 bottle of big stout every afternoon in an attempt to show that Nigerians don't live on less than $2 a day. What about his always tipping his gate man and seeing smiles on him every day as a reason to argue that Nigerians are comfortable. Can you beat that kind of reasoning? How do you argue with a man that is capable of that kind of reasoning? If I were to be his boss in the ministry of Propaganda at Abuja, I would have sacked him a long time ago because he's so incoherent.

Rossikk is a paid shrill alright, but a very poor one at that!

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by nairalforlaughs: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
gothrones:

You are a person. We do not always protect ourselves with guns; however, we do have a constitutional right to bear arms.

Nairalforlaughs
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Godogwu: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Red-Light:
kidnapping is order of the day in lagos? undecided dude are u sure u live in lagos?

The nitwit obviously doesn't.....
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Rossikk: My brother, I once had my car break down in South east DC. As I alighted from the car and opened the bonnet to check the problem, gun shots began firing from windows in houses on the street near to me and the car. My brother, I just left everything, and ran. As I'm speaking to you now, I've not set eyes on that car since that day, and this was several years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LIAR! THE HAUSAS HAVE A SAYING
THAT IF HE WHO SPEAKS IS A FOOL HE WHO LISTENS IS NO FOOL
U MAY FOOL THE GULLIBLE BUT I CAN BOLDLY STAND HERE
AND DECLARE THAT THIS HORSESHIT IS JUST THAT
SO TAKE UR HALF BAKED STORY & GO TELL IT
IN A KINDEGARTEN CLASS

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Godogwu: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
In Ghana i can roam anywhere witout thinking abt been kidnap or bombed, datz wot we call a country. Nigeria is a pit latrine. cheesy

K.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by AjanleKoko: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Someone just told me today, he tried to hire some locals in Ajah to do some work. He offered N2.2k per day.
They laughed in his face and told him they get N15k per day for kidnapping work.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Inoknowbook: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Babzilla:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LIAR! THE HAUSAS HAVE A SAYING
THAT IF HE WHO SPEAKS IS A FOOL HE WHO LISTENS IS NO FOOL
U MAY FOOL THE GULLIBLE BUT I CAN BOLDLY STAND HERE
AND DECLARE THAT THIS HORSESHIT IS JUST THAT
SO TAKE UR HALF BAKED STORY & GO TELL IT
IN A KINDEGARTEN CLASS

Don't mind the fools. Let them continue comparing the security situation in Nigeria with that of the US or the West. They are ostriches hiding their ugly heads in sands. Read my comment above and you will know who Rossikk actually is. He is a paid propagandist for the government, a pathological liar and one of the people responsible for the current deplorable situation in the country. His interest is in keeping the country down.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by adconline(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Red-Light:
daily occurrence? undecided have u been harrassed by the police today? Tell us where and when
Benin Ore road.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
I no know book:
Guys, you should know Rossikk for what he is, an absolute piece of crap! He is a paid government mouth piece, and all he does is to infiltrate social media sites and post arrant nonsense. That Nigeria is the way it is, is because of people like him that never sees any wrong with Nigeria. He knows that the country is sick, but because he benefits from the rot, he's is ready to defend the status quo at all cost. He knows fully well, that if Nigeria were to change for the better, he and his ilks would be history. To make matter worse, he does a very bad with his 5th grade argument. Just give him some time, and he would start telling you about his vaulkanizer that drinks 1 bottle of big stout every afternoon in an attempt to show that Nigerians don't live on less than $2 a day. What about his always tipping his gate man and seeing smiles on him every day as a reason to argue that Nigerians are comfortable. Can you beat that kind of reasoning? How do you argue with a man that is capable of that kind of reasoning? If I were to be his boss in the ministry of Propaganda at Abuja, I would have sacked him a long time ago because he's so incoherent.

Rossikk is a paid shrill alright, but a very poor one at that!

I DONT THINK THE NIGERIAN GOVT IS THAT FOOLISH AS 2 HIRE THAT MONKEY 2 BE THEIR SPOKESPERSON
ON 2ND THOTS MAYBE......... JUST MAYBE undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by dasparrow: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Post

Nigeria is not safe, period. But then again, where in this wicked world is?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
manny4life:

You have indeed spoken like a real local yampion, that bullets are shot in the direction, how does that translate into him running for cover to avoid be shot at? My goodness, you guys need to give it up really.
What is this one saying? no words. I am out men sad cry
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by abifoluwa: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
welp
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by manny4life(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
abifoluwa: What is this one saying? no words. I am out men sad cry

Apparently you couldn't know what I was saying. It's best that you're out... GOOD LUCK. cool
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Rossikk: What about just last week that a young Nigerian teen was stabbed to death in London after an altercation with a group of English folks? The month before that, another Nigerian kid was murdered on the streets of London just minding his own business. Have the heavens fallen? In America a few weeks ago, a Nigerian shop owner was murdered by guys looking to rob him. But all those places are still very safe in your slaveboy eyes because you are thick.

OH YEAH
TELL US MORE.WHY DONT U TELL USTHE NAMES OF THE VICTIMS
A FOOL WILL LIE TO JUSTIFY HIS FOOLISH IDEAS

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by babyboy007: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
This rossikk is full of crap.how much were u paid to try and deceive people?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
babyboy007: This rossikk is full of crap.how much were u paid to try and deceive people?
PEOPLE R BEGINING 2 C ROSSIKK 4 WHAT HE REALLY IS.
A VERY BIG LYING FOOL AND A CLOWN ALSO

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by biafranqueen: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2013
How come I or my family never been robbed my co-workers in VI where our office have never told story the worst story is mostly from our youths in University
oyb: https://www.nairaland.com/905126/robbers-attack-luxury-bus-r-a-p-e

https://www.nairaland.com/1100585/armed-robbers-attack-lekki-neighborhood

https://www.nairaland.com/1087891/armed-robbery-experience-thoughts-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/1224824/robbery-shooting-murtala-muhammed-international-airport

safe country indeed . nl is full of these stories

everyone of us has been or knows someone who was the victim of violent robbery / kidnapping

these desperate liars

robbers were robbing my boss estate last year as he was driving into his house - they were fully armed
they attacked him later in hold up
they attacked my colleague on her way to work one morning
they attacked my wife in a hold up
they robbed and shot my colleagues relative
a colleagues neighbour was kidnapped as he was driving into his house
i was attacked by robbers last year

every nigerian can provide their own personal statistics of this nature

everytime i drive into my close , i am always on high alert for kidnappers

the op is disgusting and a liar. he cannot claim that he does not have friends /relatives/acquantnces who have been victims of crime

to say the country is unsafe is an understatement

rossik should ask NOI if nigeria is safe
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by biafranqueen: 3:57am On Apr 28, 2013
WETTIN we travel that road and never seen dead body for 25 years come on and we travel early like 3am
prince_onx:
The whole three above death incidence is still less than 4 dead bodies I saw along the road in one day's trip between East and Lagos! Less than 350miles drive! And you knew about those folks you mentioned cux it happened in US/UK and those offender will spend good time in jail if/when caught!
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by biafranqueen: 4:19am On Apr 28, 2013
I have several Mexican friends and for the pass 4 years they have refused to go home because when they rob u they kill u in Mexico but Nigerians still go home and stay in house after 7 pm Mexicans have refused to go home only if they can fly but most live far from airport so they just cease going
publisher: [size=14pt]All I can say is that most young patriotic Nigerians end up being the most successful in Nigeria. You'd never hear the likes of Psquare's,Dbanj's,Basket mouths, Wizkids,Jim Ike or Banky W lament that Nigeria is a failed state. Genevieve Nnaji is unbelievably patriotic,I've spoken to her once and she's addicted to Nigeria. A CNN reporter once tried to make Genevieve 'diss' Nigeria but she out-smarted him and declared her patriotism. What some of them like Banky W do is to engage in constructive criticisms and contribute their own quota through NGOs or stuff,in making Nigeria better.

A lot of Nigerian-born UK aspiring artistes have been rushing back to Nigeria to restart their careers,many are breaking even. Outside the USA and a few western/Asian nation, Nigeria boasts of one of the most financially buoyant showbiz industry in the world.

Most of the serial failures I've met in Nigeria are people who like much of Nairaland are disillusioned and extremely lazy, waiting for GEJ to knock on their doors and offer them a good job and good life.

In Mexico,they've had brutal drug wars for years,dismembered corpses sometimes litter some Mexican streets every morning. In fact it got so bad that sometime in 2011,an entire police unit in one of Mexico's drug war regions resigned. Yet many Hollywood A-listers visit Mexico daily for vacations and weekend breaks. But look at Nigeria,in spite of Boko Haram's onslaught in Maiduguri or Yobe,have you ever heard of an entire Nigerian Police unit resigning their posts out of fear?

Nigeria is a great nation with a lot of foolish domestic critics.

I also blame our opposition groups; they don't know the difference between destroying Nigeria's image and destroying PDP's image.[/size]
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by biafranqueen: 4:43am On Apr 28, 2013
He dey craze only time he come here is when he run out of drug and come take it out at NL
Lilimax:
This guy need help full time.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Abolaji4Adex(m): 5:36am On Apr 28, 2013
with all due respect,i don't see any senses in this article.What the media report to us is just a coak in a big gun. embarassedwith all due respect,i don't see any senses in this article.What the media report to us is just a coak in a big gun.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2013
sol2galay:

My brother i am in pakistan right now owing to what i am seeing here i begin to share tears for my dear country nigeria. It is always good to defend your own any day anytime but you ve to do dat in honest manner,it is always good for us to be telling ourselves home truth so that we will be able to fashion solution to our problem, remember the worst thing that will happen to a man is when a man started lying to himself. We know we have problem in this country and lets all agree we have problem so that solution will come. My sojourn through Pakistan made me believe that nigeria is the unsafest place on earth,i travelled to Lahore yesterday and i waited behind to watch chelsea and Basel match and the match was concluded about 2:30am,after the match i boarded tricycle to catch a bus going to Islamabad by 3:00am.could u believe that by that odd hour that children are still playing cricket in the street. i traveled from Lahore and get to Islamabad by 8:00am and no harassment from and form or security men.

The only problem the have is terrorism which is targeted unlike nigeria.please don't ever compare nigeria with pakistan in terms of security of life and property,even in food security.
Yes boss, I only said pakistan may not be good for journalist. Any other thing, I don't know about it. But, its a good analysis. But we still need to come and develop our own country. God blesss u!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
I would agree to some extent that some parts of Nigeria aren't safe for living. To be sincere with anybody in this forum and around the world I wouldn't take the least chance to be in nay part of the North for the very clear reason of insurgency.

Yes, Nigeria is unsafe to some certain degree. That we have to work on and make sure these silly religious heads are weeded out of that region of the country as soon as possible.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Rossikk: Easy to pick out one incident to praise America for. Did Bin Laden not take over ten years to capture according to their official story? I guess that doesn't make America seem perfect so you ignored that one. Too many slaves on this forum.

Dude,have you considered suing your brains for non-support?You are the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an I D I O T.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? by arthgideon: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2013
I believe that nigeria is very unsafe. There are many things happening in nigeria. Like kidnapping, boko haram, armed robbery etc. All those things have contributed to the fact that nigeria is very unsafe. Everyday, one would read in newpapers, listen to radio, TV and be hearing all the things that are happening. But the thing is the security officials are not doing a great job in making sure that the country is safe. These days you would see people using mopols anytime they want to go out, they would hire private bodyguards, do lots of security measures to ensure that they are safe. And also many people have restricted their movements, by not going to places that they dont really know. Some years back nigeria was a bit safe. But now its not. I just hope things wold get better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.