Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98558 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by jaymichael(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2016
neocortex:

You were fooled, there is a hidden tape playing in the background.
Hidden tape? in a village? Ijebu Ipara Remo almost 30 years ago? Na which day walkman enter Nigeria? It wasn't even about me, As is usually her custom, whenever my mother travelled to her hometown, she usually visit all her relatives both close and extended whenever she is about leaving for Lagos. Some are medicine men and women. My mother on this particular day went to visit her uncle, normally they usually do some divination. In my presence, the old man did all his thing and began to inqure some things from the carved piece. It talked, I was younger but I wasn't afraid, I see it as normal thing. The only Thing I could remember from all what the statue say was "aso fifun" (white cloth) I not only see and hear the statue speak, it held conversation with my mom and uncle. When they fail to grasp an instruction, it repeat itself and correct them. Though my mother doesn't follow the instructions or serve those things, she just follow proceedings out of respect for elders. My mother and her Own mother (my merternal grandma) just like taking me among her sons to the village. I even experienced something else involving my Grandma, another family "IYA AGBA" (elderly woman) and the twin daughters of my Grandma's first daughter. Guy, power dey where power dey. Nobe everything eyes see e go talk. Tell me why would my mother's uncle want to deceive her?

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Desyner: 1:10am On May 12, 2017
ghostofsparta:
- UNINTENDED RESPONSE WAS MISTAKENLY POSTED HERE -

Good morning.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Desyner:

Good morning.
Good morning Panda
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Desyner: 12:10am On May 19, 2017
ghostofsparta:
Good morning Panda
I edited my initial post made.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 1:48am On May 19, 2017
Desyner:
I edited my initial post made.
Where ?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Desyner: 1:55am On May 19, 2017
ghostofsparta:
Where ?
I was wondering if u could share some insights regarding a form of money ritual where the victim's success always coincide with or leads to success of the oppressor. I strongly suspect such around me and wouldn't mind ur your opinion if any.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2017
Desyner:
I was wondering if u could share some insights regarding a form of money ritual where the victim's success always coincide with or leads to success of the oppressor. I strongly suspect such around me and wouldn't mind ur your opinion if any.
I can't make sense of what you wrote. Try rephrasing it better.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
Ghostofsparta

Pls reply to the above post
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by cbravo3: 7:30am On May 29, 2017
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Desyner:
oweniwe:
Ghostofsparta

Pls reply to the above post
Haven't had the time until now...
I am not sure which one of you asked to know my opinion regarding a situation where a male who after having intercourse with women continues to remain stagnant while said females experience an upsurge in blessing. Well, first of all...that has entirely nothing to do with MR whatsoever. All what the male concerned need do is to have his 'Ori' re-aligned, that is - his metaphysical makeup re-tuned in order to make his own remain his own and not that which others tap from. He's not the only one who has his 'Ori' altered, there millions of people who are as a result of the things we do that sets us offtrack from the assigned/chosen path of our individual 'Ori'.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2017
ghostofsparta:

Haven't had the time until now...
I am not sure which one of you asked to know my opinion regarding a situation where a male who after having intercourse with women continues to remain stagnant while said females experience an upsurge in blessing. Well, first of all...that has entirely nothing to do with MR whatsoever. All what the male concerned need do is to have his 'Ori' re-aligned, that is - his metaphysical makeup re-tuned in order to make his own remain his own and not that which others tap from. He's not the only one who has his 'Ori' altered, there millions of people who are as a result of the things we do that sets us offtrack from the assigned/chosen path of our individual 'Ori'.

I asked the question.... After about a week.... No response... I thought you were done with the thread so I cleared the post.

Thank you for your response.

You're right that The question is not really about Money Ritual but the thread, being spiritually inclined, should be able to fit the question.

Your answers seems like parable to me cos I can't fully understand some parts.... Below....

1. what the male concerned need do is to have his 'Ori' re-aligned, that is - his metaphysical makeup re-tuned....

How do one retune ori? I assume if a man has some bad vices or acts ... Like he's a cultist ... And he wants to free himself from cultism... Re-tuning of ori may apply here.... But in this case, the man has absolutely no vices. Only a soft heart which makes it somehow easy to penetrate into his being when emotions are involved.

2. things we do that sets us offtrack from the assigned/chosen path of our individual 'Ori'...

Since the man doesn't do negative stuffs? Can you give examples of things that can set one off track?

Or could someone (a diabolical parent/subbing/friend) looking for who to use for mild money ritual .... Somehow used spiritual means to Temper with the man's ori making it "leaky"? .. (Pls use this scenario as case study)

3. If I want to tap into a woman's ori for her blessings during sex, is there any way one can do it without ritual... i.e ... By projecting some mental thoughts on the woman for example? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Desyner: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
@ghostofsparta
Desyner:
Let me try and rephrase.
I was wondering if you could shed light on the form of money ritual or medicine where the good fortunes (e.g a new Job) of the person being sacrifized or victimized will coincide or - to put it in a more direct form - lead to success for the one doing the money ritual (the oppressor).
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 1:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Desyner:
@ghostofsparta
Let me try and rephrase.
I was wondering if you could shed light on the form of money ritual or medicine where the good fortunes (e.g a new Job) of the person being sacrifized or victimized will coincide or - to put it in a more direct form - lead to success for the one doing the money ritual (the oppressor).

That's spiritual robbery

Repercussions go plenty for this one.

Even if successful, ..The. headache, fears and mental self-torment involved isn't worth it.

The money will buy you big golden bed .... But you won't be able to sleep for one minute on it.

That's why some men abandon their flashy mansions to go sleep in hotels.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 2:39am On Jun 09, 2017
oweniwe:

I asked the question.... After about a week.... No response... I thought you were done with the thread so I cleared the post.

Thank you for your response.

You're right that The question is not really about Money Ritual but the thread, being spiritually inclined, should be able to fit the question.

Your answers seems like parable to me cos I can't fully understand some parts.... Below....

1. what the male concerned need do is to have his 'Ori' re-aligned, that is - his metaphysical makeup re-tuned....

How do one retune ori? I assume if a man has some bad vices or acts ... Like he's a cultist ... And he wants to free himself from cultism... Re-tuning of ori may apply here.... But in this case, the man has absolutely no vices. Only a soft heart which makes it somehow easy to penetrate into his being when emotions are involved.

2. things we do that sets us offtrack from the assigned/chosen path of our individual 'Ori'...

Since the man doesn't do negative stuffs? Can you give examples of things that can set one off track?

Or could someone (a diabolical parent/subbing/friend) looking for who to use for mild money ritual .... Somehow used spiritual means to Temper with the man's ori making it "leaky"? .. (Pls use this scenario as case study)

3. If I want to tap into a woman's ori for her blessings during sex, is there any way one can do it without ritual... i.e ... By projecting some mental thoughts on the woman for example? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
There are numerous things that can sets one off-track from the path chosen by one's Ori hence experiencing the ordeal you illustrated, generally males undergoing circumstances that defy usual 'solution through divination' process are required to se-Fa and subsequently te-Fa within which the dos and don't that are specific to him will be revealed, his taboos would be explained and why, as well as whatever rites that are necessary would be done
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by GambaOsaka: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
tope33:
I need dis wasted 20minutes of my life back please!!! I have a problem with Irunmale and co, cos i never get to see a physical proof! Just the usual tales and spirituality..

I used to be like you. Always needed a PHYSICAL PROOF until my service year in Ebonyi state .
Our corper's lodge was attacked in the middle of the night by cultist who actually came for the landlady's son that had an altercation with one of their girls earlier in the day.

The wanted guy's room was just next to the room I shared with my friend and there was just one entry and exit door in the building .

The assailants knocked the guys room which was obviously locked from the inside. They broke down the door and search the small room for minutes and couldn't find anybody.

My brother when these guys left , the wanted guy walked out of the room unscathed.

My roommate , out of happiness that the guy was not killed , rushed to hug him but from distance the guy screamed ''Corper no touch me . no touch me" .

He just went to a short tree behind the house, brought out a small container and rubbed one reddish cream all over his body. He was breathing heavily while doing this. After a while he came to meet us and gave his own account .

omo..... hand dey pain me

I be Christian o, but I know say jazz dey .
don't get it twisted mehn.... jazz dey

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
ghostofsparta:

generally males undergoing circumstances that defy usual 'solution through divination' process are required to se-Fa and subsequently te-Fa within which the dos and don't that are specific to him will be revealed, his taboos would be explained and why, as well as whatever rites that are necessary would be done

Deep inside me... My mind tells me ... It is only people who have done one ritual/incantations or the other that have taboo.

Unfortunately... In life, no one can ALWAYS BE TOO CAREFUL. at one point or the other, a taboo will unavoidably be broken.

That reminds me of the story of a guy who was jobless for long... His "successful" friend introduced him to one baba who asked him to drop money for a live snake and return in a week time.

At the end of the week, the baba have the man a belt, nail and clay dish. He asked the guy to keep the belt under his bed and place the dish on the floor under the belt and must serve akara on the plate every night... Simple task? Isn't it?

So guy did as baba said. At the midnight, the belt would turn to snake, eat the akara and turn back to belt. Bobo started making serious money via contracts he knew he doesn't have to execute.

So about 2 years later.... One day.... day..day.Rain fell all day. When it was in the night, guy realized he didn't have akara in the house so he got into his car and started driving around looking for akara to buy but cos of heavy rain and subsquent flood, he couldn't find akara to buy. He shrugged and drove back home... Shebi it's one night... I'll buy double akara tomorrow to make up. He went to bed and dozed off

At midnight... The belt turned to snake.... It didn't see akara on the dish....

Next day, guy woke up feeling movements in his body... He checked under the bed... He couldn't find the belt again. He hurried to baba with weird movement feeling inside his body.... Baba said when the snake didn't see akara, it got angry and entered body. ... Baba says it would be impossible to get the snake out as it now prefers it's living​ host to the akara it used to eat before.

A week later... Guy started vomiting blood and died...!!...

That's basically what taboos does to those who take them upon themselves. ... One can observe a taboo for ten years but a day will certainly come when one will unknowingly, unfortunately and haplesly break the taboo. .... And you can never know how grave the consequences will be.

So doing consultations to find one's taboos is like looking for trouble. I have a distant uncle whose taboo is not to cross under vertically hanged wire lines. ... One day... In hurry, he unknowingly crossed under one with and fell seriously sick afterwards.

Fetish matter is not child play. At the end of the day.. no matter how careful one have been for years... One small mistake will throw person into frying pan.

The gods don't forgive.

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ruderalph: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Can anybody explain what is that deadly repercussion to the oshole tutu... because I'm aware that it is a give and take situation,whereby the onisegun will not tell the person that's need the charm.
And also when there are conditions(would there be?) and if the conditions are missed. What would really happen
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2017
oweniwe:

Deep inside me... My mind tells me ... It is only people who have done one ritual/incantations or the other that have taboo.

Unfortunately... In life, no one can ALWAYS BE TOO CAREFUL. at one point or the other, a taboo will unavoidably be broken.

That reminds me of the story of a guy who was jobless for long... His "successful" friend introduced him to one baba who asked him to drop money for a live snake and return in a week time.

At the end of the week, the baba have the man a belt, nail and clay dish. He asked the guy to keep the belt under his bed and place the dish on the floor under the belt and must serve akara on the plate every night... Simple task? Isn't it?

So guy did as baba said. At the midnight, the belt would turn to snake, eat the akara and turn back to belt. Bobo started making serious money via contracts he knew he doesn't have to execute.

So about 2 years later.... One day.... day..day.Rain fell all day. When it was in the night, guy realized he didn't have akara in the house so he got into his car and started driving around looking for akara to buy but cos of heavy rain and subsquent flood, he couldn't find akara to buy. He shrugged and drove back home... Shebi it's one night... I'll buy double akara tomorrow to make up. He went to bed and dozed off

At midnight... The belt turned to snake.... It didn't see akara on the dish....

Next day, guy woke up feeling movements in his body... He checked under the bed... He couldn't find the belt again. He hurried to baba with weird movement feeling inside his body.... Baba said when the snake didn't see akara, it got angry and entered body. ... Baba says it would be impossible to get the snake out as it now prefers it's living​ host to the akara it used to eat before.

A week later... Guy started vomiting blood and died...!!...

That's basically what taboos does to those who take them upon themselves. ... One can observe a taboo for ten years but a day will certainly come when one will unknowingly, unfortunately and haplesly break the taboo. .... And you can never know how grave the consequences will be.

So doing consultations to find one's taboos is like looking for trouble. I have a distant uncle whose taboo is not to cross under vertically hanged wire lines. ... One day... In hurry, he unknowingly crossed under one with and fell seriously sick afterwards.

Fetish matter is not child play. At the end of the day.. no matter how careful one have been for years... One small mistake will throw person into frying pan.

The gods don't forgive.

I am in total disagreement with your conclusion on taboos as based on the make-believe story you narrated except for the one that involved your relative. My deliberate usage of the term 'taboo' isn't suggestive of the scenarios you cited or similarly related to, I used it in order to imply a required act of discipline for certain conditions specific to the taboos of your 'odu' to be satisfied by adherence because for as long as it is satisfied one destined path would be fulfilled in due time. I could have employed the term 'condition' but I didn't want to. I intentionally used taboo, but you mistaken it for taboo in it generic meaning. In respect to Yoruba esotericism, I will say there are two kinds of taboo with their respective varying dynamics. The taboo you are referencing is only exclusive for those who seek short-cut means to a solution (isegun) which is different from the revealed taboo specific to the Odu that begat the Ori of the male who is being initiated into the Ifa spirituality. The one you cited don't require or involve divinities 95% of the time as it is purely craft of manipulating aphorized axioms with natural matters to bring about intended result, an ageless craft that has being tried and tested by our unknown ancestors passed down over the generation i.e. isegun (but mostly gleaned from Ifa body of knowledge) while the other taboo involved both i.e. isegun but as prescribed by the divinities involved/concerned regarding the matter/problem/issues to be solved/fixed/cured/reversed etc.

ruderalph:
Can anybody explain what is that deadly repercussion to the oshole tutu... because I'm aware that it is a give and take situation,whereby the onisegun will not tell the person that's need the charm.
And also when there are conditions(would there be?) and if the conditions are missed. What would really happen
Nigeria is indeed finished with the way everyone are all about every short-cut means to acquire money. The thread is intended ONLY to enlighten some folks about the reality of this sub-branch of a branch of the believe system that cut across most West African territories which used to be obscured and frowned against in olden times, and also to deter people who might be contemplating to indulge in it.

Again the specialists in it don't do it for themselves or their beloved ones, why should you. This thread doesn't exist to encourage it.

Know this bro, all Osholes and Awures inherently comes with inevitable repercussions due to its metaphysical origin and primordial nature (refer to first page where I explained this) and don't forget repercussion is different from condition and consequence. All three may be synonymous in some context of the English usage but in Yoruba esotericism, there are different, I hope to write a thread on them one day as they relate to the Yoruba supernaturality.

Word of advice, stay away from Oshole and Awure, go for 'Asiri-bibo'.

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2017
ghostofsparta:

I am in total disagreement with your conclusion on taboos as based on the make-believe story you narrated except for the one that involved your relative. My deliberate usage of the term 'taboo' isn't suggestive of the scenarios you cited or similarly related to, I used it in order to imply a required act of discipline for certain conditions specific to the taboos of your 'odu' to be satisfied by adherence because for as long as it is satisfied one destined path would be fulfilled in due time. I could have employed the term 'condition' but I didn't want to. I intentionally used taboo, but you mistaken it for taboo in it generic meaning. In respect to Yoruba esotericism, I will say there are two kinds of taboo with their respective varying dynamics. The taboo you are referencing is only exclusive for those who seek short-cut means to a solution (isegun) which is different from the revealed taboo specific to the Odu that begat the Ori of the male who is being initiated into the Ifa spirituality. The one you cited don't require or involve divinities 95% of the time as it is purely craft of manipulating aphorized axioms with natural matters to bring about intended result, an ageless craft that has being tried and tested by our unknown ancestors passed down over the generation i.e. isegun (but mostly gleaned from Ifa body of knowledge) while the other taboo involved both i.e. isegun but as prescribed by the divinities involved/concerned regarding the matter/problem/issues to be solved/fixed/cured/reversed etc. .

You're right. The biblical Samson's taboo of not shaving his hair came to my mind as I read through. That one definitely isn't ritual cos it was specified at him before he was born.. unlike others that take on such in adulthood.

I'm so sorry I didn't see your angle earlier. No be my fault nah.. our minds have been conditioned to think everything "fetish" is evil. I will give your post a thought & get back to you.

Thanks smiley

I thought.... You know... Even Samson .... Though he didn't break his taboo on his own.... Delilah seduced him and got the Philistines to shave off his hair.

The thing I'm not comfortable with is... Taboo... Whether ori/eleda/soul specified or oshole/ritual specified... If you don't break it knowingly or unknowingly ... Another person (ones wife , friend, enemy, brother or child) can 'help' one break it as in case of Delilah-Samson.

This brings up the question of whether it is worth it for a person to know his 'ori' specified taboo... Cos what you don't know cannot hurt you.

If Samson didn't know his taboo, he wouldn't have suffered & died that way... Eyes plucked out, premature death et Al... In the same vein, if he didn't know his taboo, he would have been shaving his hair as a kid... He wouldn't have done those mighty works.... And the Philistines might even be oppressing him with taxes & levies.

Now taking the scenario personal..... I'm wondering... Is it worth it for someone to know his ori taboo? Cos what you don't know cannot hurt you as badly as it would hurt if you knew it and knowingly/unknowingly break it.

Is it not better to patiently wait for one's appointed time to come for one to prosper instead of digging out a taboo that will most likely kill one later?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Olu317(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2017
ghostofsparta:

I am in total disagreement with your conclusion on taboos as based on the make-believe story you narrated except for the one that involved your relative. My deliberate usage of the term 'taboo' isn't suggestive of the scenarios you cited or similarly related to, I used it in order to imply a required act of discipline for certain conditions specific to the taboos of your 'odu' to be satisfied by adherence because for as long as it is satisfied one destined path would be fulfilled in due time. I could have employed the term 'condition' but I didn't want to. I intentionally used taboo, but you mistaken it for taboo in it generic meaning. In respect to Yoruba esotericism, I will say there are two kinds of taboo with their respective varying dynamics. The taboo you are referencing is only exclusive for those who seek short-cut means to a solution (isegun) which is different from the revealed taboo specific to the Odu that begat the Ori of the male who is being initiated into the Ifa spirituality. The one you cited don't require or involve divinities 95% of the time as it is purely craft of manipulating aphorized axioms with natural matters to bring about intended result, an ageless craft that has being tried and tested by our unknown ancestors passed down over the generation i.e. isegun (but mostly gleaned from Ifa body of knowledge) while the other taboo involved both i.e. isegun but as prescribed by the divinities involved/concerned regarding the matter/problem/issues to be solved/fixed/cured/reversed etc.

Nigeria is indeed finished with the way everyone are all about every short-cut means to acquire money. The thread is intended ONLY to enlighten some folks about the reality of this sub-branch of a branch of the believe system that cut across most West African territories which used to be obscured and frowned against in olden times, and also to deter people who might be contemplating to indulge in it.

Again the specialists in it don't do it for themselves or their beloved ones, why should you. This thread doesn't exist to encourage it.

Know this bro, all Osholes and Awures inherently comes with inevitable repercussions due to its metaphysical origin and primordial nature (refer to first page where I explained this) and don't forget repercussion is different from condition and consequence. All three may be synonymous in some context of the English usage but in Yoruba esotericism, there are different, I hope to write a thread on them one day as they relate to the Yoruba supernaturality.

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by kaja4real: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
ghostofsparta:

what does Asiri-bibo mean in english
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
oweniwe:

You're right. The biblical Samson's taboo of not shaving his hair came to my mind as I read through. That one definitely isn't ritual cos it was specified at him before he was born.. unlike others that take on such in adulthood.

I'm so sorry I didn't see your angle earlier. No be my fault nah.. our minds have been conditioned to think everything "fetish" is evil. I will give your post a thought & get back to you.

Thanks smiley

I thought.... You know... Even Samson .... Though he didn't break his taboo on his own.... Delilah seduced him and got the Philistines to shave off his hair.

The thing I'm not comfortable with is... Taboo... Whether ori/eleda/soul specified or oshole/ritual specified... If you don't break it knowingly or unknowingly ... Another person (ones wife , friend, enemy, brother or child) can 'help' one break it as in case of Delilah-Samson.

This brings up the question of whether it is worth it for a person to know his 'ori' specified taboo... Cos what you don't know cannot hurt you.

If Samson didn't know his taboo, he wouldn't have suffered & died that way... Eyes plucked out, premature death et Al... In the same vein, if he didn't know his taboo, he would have been shaving his hair as a kid... He wouldn't have done those mighty works.... And the Philistines might even be oppressing him with taxes & levies.

Now taking the scenario personal..... I'm wondering... Is it worth it for someone to know his ori taboo? Cos what you don't know cannot hurt you as badly as it would hurt if you knew it and knowingly/unknowingly break it.

Is it not better to patiently wait for one's appointed time to come for one to prosper instead of digging out a taboo that will most likely kill one later?
You see my friend, first of all, I abhor equating our thing with Abrahamic mytheology, a quick run through my posts will convince you of that. It's not that I just happen to detest theirs without having gone through their expositions, I bear animosity for their faiths because they are full of garbage having wasted time measured by my early life trying to understand and be in tune to their worldview. Secondly, to engage you on the Samson story, I won't go far on it other than to say he's dreadlocks is in no line with what can be called 'taboo', his is more of a condition while taboos are more akin to that which strictly 'forbidden'. If Kristie continues to consume more sugar, she is likely to become diabetic. Much sugar = diabetes while Less sugar = No diabetes, that's a condition not a taboo.

Let me provide a solid scenario of what taboo are like, let's assume that the age-old tradition that every Bruce bearing Scotts shouldn't kill a spider is 100% TRUE for it is believed it was the insect that motivated Robert The Bruce to forge on with his claim on the crown against the English, now today if a Bruce bearing Scottsman who's aware of this taboo and still killed a spider and misfortunes comes his way based on that repercussive reality, now that could be referred to as tabooed because of the wilful violation of a known exclusion. Now let's take a look at it from another perspective where there isn't any preconditioned repercussive reality general to all Bruce bearing Scotts, and say, a guy from Aberdeen went to see a mystic for solution to something and was told to do X-Y-Z to which when done the desired result would manifest but only if certain terms are satisfied such as not to kill spiders whenever he sights them, now that's a condition and not a taboo. Hope you get it.

A much realistic example is to inform you of a particular Yoruba Advanced Science (erroneously called juju) which function is to render the body of its user impenetrable to broken bottles or similar-like glazed objects but it has a condition for it not to rendered instantly ineffective which is never to use or share a drink containing glass-made bottle.

And finally, to answer your curiosity as to whether one should endeavor to know what and what not his Ori readings are as can ONLY be revealed through the Odu exclusive to him during the 'te-Fa' stage, the answer to that depends on how contented he is with life. It's obvious you still don't quite get it. To illustrate yet another example, think of someone called Bayo who despite the status of his newly floated self-own architectural company, he still finds it hard to break through for he has never landed one single contract, always ends up being given to another contender or disappointed. Now, take note. When Bayo was working under another company for years as their Chief Technical Designer, he brings every contracts received ON BEHALF of the company to a successful closure together with the rest of the team. But now, that he is operating his own thing in spite of years of experience garnered, he nevertheless struggles to score even a deal where his company is hired as a mere consultant. Then if he is lucky enough not to have gone to the Oniseguns who usually have various resolution to his malady through the application of what I call YAS (juju/jaz) which are nothing but palliative short-cuts to the real problem that only the true Babalawos can resolve, and so he visit a genuine one for Ifa consultation where it is revealed to him after due divination that unless he 'se-fa' he can never experience any break through in his life endeavors.

Let me digress a bit as I want you to note something: In the actual metaphysical realm, what's happening is that his Ori can't be probed enough to pin-point where exactly he is in off-sync unless he complete 'se/te-fa' phases. The God of Wisdom 'Orunmilla' who also preside over the affair of how humans can realize or alter a bad destiny - is the ONLY divinity privileged by GOD (Eledumare) to provide assistance to those humans whose life style is off track with their self-chosen or divinely-ordained 'Ori' prior to their conception in this world like every other humans (Yoruba Cosmology). And, such a connection can only be made through Ifa system wherein Orunmilla is the sole custodian as bequest by GOD (Eledumare).

If Bayo goes ahead with 'se/te-fa' process to which upon completion, the taboo specific to the 'Odu' from which is 'Ori' was borne is revealed along with its dos and don't to which after he begins to heed start to experience breakthrough not just in his architecture field but whatever he lays his hand on.

In the scenario I have illustrated, we both can agree that it is necessary. But, it won't however be necessary to him if for instance he's contended with the rental money he realizes from the four different houses inherited from his late father but to which his architectural business continue to suffer in a hit-or-miss manner. Now take note, I used the word 'hit-or-miss' because it is directly connected with the 'Dos and Don't' of the taboo specific to his 'Odu' if he has 'se/te-fa'. The reason is because every human (at least to the Yoruba race) have our respective 'Dos and Don't' as begotten by our individual Ori from 'ajule-orun', which bears positive or negative impact on our chosen path (destiny), success, endeavors, child-bearing etc

There's no way of knowing the particular 'Dos-and-Dont' which are specific to each and every one of us, except going to 'se/te-fa' otherwise we unknowing keep doing the dos that makes us hit and the Don't that makes us miss. The zodiac/horoscope of western world is child's play when compared to the Yoruba Ifa system so you see my friend that it is not a matter whether "it is better to patiently wait for one's appointed time to come for one to prosper" nor "digging out a taboo that will most likely kill one later" as you have ignorantly put it. To wait patiently or not, to even wait patiently without working hard or not, all are determined by various metaphysical dynamics, some of which are consequential due to their instantaneous result (particularly the short-cut based ones) where the other Ifa alternative isn't but may be slow but long lasting once it begins to take effect provided conditions specified aren't flouted.

5 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OCTAVO: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
^^ cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.