Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98552 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ochardbaby(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
odumchi:
Ogwu ego kwa? O nwe ihe inyi akpavo? lipsrsealed

Don't mind this people,please we don't need this kind
Of topic here on Nairaland,our mumu don do.

If anyone claims he/she know all this bla-bla-bla try it or best keep the idea to yourself.

How many life's are we losing every seconds because
Of this mirage,this story,this lies? This nonsense,where
are the élites? Why do you think we need you here?

If you can read this story and keep quiet,they will sell it
to your friends,neighbors,uncles to mention a few. If they believe in this lies then you can be sure the number of the missing list will continue to grow.

The fools call them runs girl and what ? Reason to kill them for nothing? Beggars,young kids,students,friends and family members coming back from work,appointments go missing every day.

Naija police don't have the equipments to help put together the numbers of people we loss every years to greedy Bastard who have lost their confidence and think the only way out is fall to the hand of fraudster who will ruin them,of their little finances and now ask them to go get human parts thinking that will scare away the scumbegs. But no the m****rf****rs will go from buying to killing their kids in search on an uneding quest for the impossible.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Simcha: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
H
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Simcha:

Hello, .... Also I need to kill cow in the name of birthday party or other stuffs every year. He sworn that it has no reprecussions. Thanks

The people who eat the cow meat from your birthday are actually the real sacrifice.

See below

Slayer2:
A must read please:
*There's No Yahoo Anymore, People are now being used For Money Rituals.*
I was at a bar discussing with the owner. The guy recently got back from Ghana and he suddenly became broke, his wife doesn't want to understand.
So he was telling me that he may go back to one juju man (Charms maker) like that. He said the juju man did something similar for his friend and it worked, that the juju would be bringing 17million naira every week.

My ears became pointed... So I asked him how the juju works. He said, the juju man told him to get ram, kill it and organize a party for friends and family to attend in other for people to come and eat....

Then every week, *one person from amongst those that ate from the meat will die and the person's spirit will bring the 17 million naira. Even if 100 people ate from the meat, every week, one person must die or become wretched for life.*

*Then, I asked him how he planned to get the people that will eat the meat. He said he'll invite some friends and family members that are not dear to him, go to a club and pick like 20 girls and tell them that he has a party somewhere, that he'll pay them 10k each.* I felt goose pimples erection immediately and I just dey look...

We discussed at length about some similar things that happened some times ago but I didn't want to talk about it until I saw a picture of a girl used for rituals today, *We should all be very careful not to eat, drink or taste anything when we are invited for parties that just suddenly erupted from the air space.... either by friends, families or relatives that we are not too sure of the source of their wealth.*

I don't have any doubt that your story is 100% correct. I had a similar experience recently at a friends family Christmas party some where in Ikoyi Lagos. I got there and was offered various type of expensive drink right from the gate even before i saw my friend. But i insisted on sitting down first and at least see my host before eating anything and besides i don't take alcohol, so i sat down for like 8 minutes or more, then comes my very correct Pal from secondary school days & his first sentence was "Haaaa Dee, I have been looking for you since i saw your car parked outside, he asked me if i had eaten anything and he was very happy after i answered NO to his question. *Then he pulled me to one side and said to me, please ooo this is not just a party that you can eat from oooo. You are too dear to me, he said not even my father can eat from the food cooked here, if you see him eat be assured its another food.* I was shocked and calm that i couldn't say a word. We both drove around to go and look for eatery to eat. I came back sat for few minutes and left in shock.

You needed to see all the assorted food cooked on that day. Surprisingly, they even grilled a whole ram. God help us all
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OCTAVO: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Simcha:

Hello, I must confess I'm a yahoo boy, just started a few weeks ago. Last week, I headed to a babaláwo in the pursuit of charms to aid my "yahoo work". The man told me to forget about charms that command yahoo money, rather he would advice me to do oshole(money ritual) which doesn't involve any human part but a typical animal. The X amount of cash will be brought everyday by the animal's spirit from two banks of my choice but the cashout is not permanent and can be renewed. Also I need to kill cow in the name of birthday party or other stuffs every year. He sworn that it has no repercussions. But I don't believe him. I asked him why didn't he do it for himself(the man is a very young dude so I'm free to talk to him like my age mate), he said it's because he knew the source of the ritual knowledge and that made him ineligible for the ritual. I told him I would think about it (because I still have some traits of morality within my being and I'm doubting him that the ritual truly has no repercussions). My question now is, can the babaláwo be 100% honest as regards the repercussions thing? I'm not really a fan of blood money, not so desperate reach that level, but I want to hear your thoughts and other theists' thoughts about the babaláwo juju. Thanks
Don't be deceived, he may use human part. And to say there's no repercussion is a bloody lie, all oshole has repercussion, they will only brainwash you with lie that they know the ones without repercussion.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Simcha: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Simcha: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OShepherd: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
ghostofsparta:

And why do you still deliberately ascribe Babalawos as the sole doer of Money Ritual when I have clarified that particular widespread assumption you seem unable to eradicate from your Nollywood brainwashed mindset? I even went as far as to carefully explain who Babalawos are, supposedly should be, differentiating them from the Oniseguns who are the main indulgers of this heinous act and yet decided to misuse the Yoruba term 'Babalawo' because you just like many think it is cool to spoil their name as the Nigerian churches are always fond of, the same churches attended by some people who have used isegun to acquire wealth, success, power, positions, etc only to hypocritically give credit to the semitic deities of the Abrahamic religions and appreciations in the siphoning form of tithes and offerings. Well done.

Another fact you need to know is that so called educated Yorubas and non-Yorubas who patronizes both the Babalawos and Oniseguns for various purposes do not know the differences between the two and care less in knowing. Also, Afas in Yorubaland are the equivalent of the Christian pastors and in certain respect Islamic spiritualists, however, and as a matter of the fact, there are many Oniseguns that some Yoruba people just call 'Afa' because they borrow certain Yoruba esoteric knowledge to be combined with Islamic mysticism (dud) in order to appeal to patronizing Yoruba muslim clients, the point is many of this Afas are the major driving force of Money Ritual in Yorubaland.

Yes, there are Oguns (magic powers) that can be used to win contract or anything pertaining to negotiations, which is different from Money Rituals. There are Yawu boys and some deceptionists who use them too, but there's bound to be grave repercussion on the side of the users for whatever has been forced to yield must eventually equilibriumate. That is one of the laws of supernatural magic (which is different from trick/stage magic invented and practised mostly by whites for the purpose of amusement and entertainments)

Would you believe such ridiculous claim? Well you could if you were offered by 419ers posed as Babalawos or Oniseguns with the aid of those types of Juju I classified under the Mayehuns. Despite the overwhelming powers of the jujus belonging to this class, they can be overcome depending on the strength at which your mind draws on reason and logic.

Despite your exaggeration, there are Juju such as the Aworos and the likes used to pull crowd, congregation, customers. They have their conditions and repercussions.

There's no damn head in any cupboard that vomits cash, is there no end to your Nollywood stylised thinking?

I know this may sound gross and grotesque but for the purpose of enlightenment those confused people on the other thread, what the severed head is used for depends on the type of Oshole involved., the human head is but one of other components needed for the preparation of the evil procedure. If you ask me to go into the methodological 'into-to' of how the money ritual is done, I'm sorry I do not know because I haven't done it before, will never indulge in it, and I'm certain my anti-scientific curiosity will never lead me there but I have this to say: If any white or African-American disbeliever happen to read all this and still doubts, I urge him/her to appeal to any of their several communities/society of debunkers, myth-busters, skeptics, atheists, rationalists, psycho-analysts, scientists and anti-paranormalist, to ask their government to grant a huge amount of money to the family of a convicted death-row prisoner awaiting execution in exchange for consenting to volunteer himself/herself for the verification of this money ritual thing in Yorubaland, after all their government invest heavily on science/tech research and development unlike ours who have endorsed corruption by perfecting the art of embezzling and laundering public funds and states money.

You also asked me to address where the money will come from. Where do you think the money will come from? Thin air? Forex? The mountain? The ethers? Ofcourse it's from the bank and wherever, whatever symbolises 'Owo' is manufactured or made massively. There are big and small companies that make hell of money, there are financial institutions including banks, insurance companies and even the central bank whose officials would be scratching their head over how certain huge amount of money can't be accounted for during their annual review or whatever it's termed.

It is 'Owo' the Oniseguns would command through the use of incantation specific to the particular Oshole in progress, some Oshole isn't about commanding Owo itself but of manipulating extreme forces yet unknown to science though collectively personified as 'awon emi ayiri' which means unseen entities, whose respective Yoruba names are known to the Onisegun practitioners who at specific time invokes/summons the entity associated with the Oshole involved through the chanting of powerful incantations specific to the Oshole in progress in order to be either commanded, tricked, blackmailed or manipulated to always go and search and deliver physical money wherever it is on behalf of the client when called upon (where the client would be taught the lock and unlocking code through recitation i.e. the few incantations to utter in order to operate it wherever it is kept in the house when in need of Owo (money)). There is another evil version belonging to the major ones where the name of the human used is somehow metaphysically impressed into the ritual procession wherein all the client need do at home whenever in need of money (Owo) is to visit the ritualised human juju at a given time and commands that name with learned incantation to fetch him/her physical money wherever it is. The two highlighted are not how all major Osholes are effectuated as there are various types of both minor and major Osholes with their respective configurations, rites and ofcourse deadly repercussions.

There are some minor Oshole types known by its Oniseguns where the ritual money seeker would be provided with the option of using a part of their physical body (thumbs, toes, strip of flesh) for the money ritual wherein the further it decomposes the higher their shot at acquiring money (some Yawu boys do these types), there is another minor one wherein animals such as tortoise and special but rare to find birds are used in the money ritual process, there are other minor types wherein powerful rings are specially prepared whose sole purpose is to render enchantment over a to-be-victim of any of the numerous online scam (some Yawu boys use this on their magas) the endgame is still to make money, which can be argued also as money ritual, there's another in which I don't know if I should consider it minor or major since it involves the ritual money seeking male to offer his 'fertility essence' in the form of semen in exchange for tremendous but time-limited wealth, there's another I also don't know where to classify it but which involves certain thing I haven't found out but with the condition that the ritual money seeker must spend completely all the money the entity fetches him that particular day otherwise he/she is done for, there are two variant of that particular type with an almost similar condition which is of not coming back home with any remainder of the money belonging to that which the entity brought forth, the other being unable to spend the money on people you know such as friends, family and relatives, there is another belonging to the major types renderable by those Oniseguns who knows about it, wherein the money ritual seeker would be checked, and if qualified by the required pre-condition, will be told he/she can't be rich since he/she isn't destined to be opulent unless they have someone he/she loves the most, (which he/she actually does have, being that the ori they choose from ajule-orun is to meet/be with their earth love partner) which has to be substituted for 'Owo'.

The underlying principle about Ogun Owo is the Ori, there was this married Ijebu man who had serious financial issues and eventually opted for MR, whether it was a minor or major type I wouldn't know but what happened was that the Oshole involved was in the form of an Ose (Yoruba word for soap) given to him by one of the many trial-and-error money rituals Oniseguns to be used whenever he wants to take his bath and instead of working for good became more impoverished, he stopped using it, his wife who wasn't aware about the sopa or what her husband had done began to use it, and since then on, different customers after buying provisions from her started giving her money without her asking, at times for no obvious reason, up to an extent some would just drive by and just dash her huge amounts of money after buying petty items from her, her husband noticed this and enquired from her only to discover that she's being using that soap, they both clung tighter to each other and became very rich. The point is about the 'Ori', some people's 'Eleda' didn't chose or include stupendous 'Owo' into their 'Ori' when coming from 'Ajule-Orun' to 'Aye', but while the 'Ori' of 95% of humans were optimally chosen for by various presiding eledas (Orishas and Irunmoles), most will unknowingly involve themselves in various Ewos (taboos) that delays their Eleda-given/Ori-chosen destinies including some of the remaining 5% who have chosen or preordained to be stupendously rich which is the case of that real life event about that husband whose destiny doesn't include being rich in his Ori make-up but whose wife it does and according to Ifa, there are some people whose Odu decodes that he/she is bound to excel or become rich only when the right life-partner is met, and to do this, provided the Ori hasn't being too damaged, one just need to 'Bo Ori' hence Ori laa ba bọ ka fi iwakuwa silẹ (We should instead charge our Ori rather than searching for shortcuts).

All in all, Ogun-owo aka money ritual is B arbaric A bysmal D estructive. Why? There was this fairly old man whom I pressed to disagree way back, that people who does money ritual are fools because I thought it was a ruse and he told me that he personally had an Ewọn (long chain) that whenever he wants needs money, all he needed to do early in the morning is to drag his Ewọn (juju) around the open compound before anyone wakes up, and that before that day is over, he must realise lots of money somehow, I was still very skeptical about his claim until when I asked how could that be possible and he revealed that he must have money due to the power of the juju chain but at the expense of his surrounding neighbors remaining seriously broke for some period, then I quickly remembered my pal who live close to that place who always complain to me about why he is unable to account for how he spent his salary and that he wasn't supposed to be penniless.

It's just pure evil and it does not worth it. Some do lure their friends into committing some of the minor Osholes, bearing in mind the consequence but will nevertheless do it because of so many reasons I consider unjustifiable, well it's true that 'Money is the root of all evil'. Another important thing to understand is that because a lot of people are not patient in this festering nation, especially most of us youths who want to live luxurious lifestyle, drive exotic cars, live in a mansion, or in short just want to satisfy a desire to spend, spend and spend money in clubs, at ladies, showing-off by lavishing, these are mostly the kinds who ends up at this short-cut avenue, without knowing whether if their 'ori' and 'eleda' carries such destiny, which in no time they agree to murder in the name of money ritual, driven by their uncontrolled lust for money such that they deprive other's from fulfilling their 'ori' destiny, enjoying life at the expense of others misery whose husband, sons, daughters, wife are reported missing or found mutilated thinking they they ought not to be a consequence.

What other questions do you have, and I hope they aren't Nollywood inspired?
Hmmmmm! This is motivating but I had this tought & believe from my teenage years that every person born onto this planet would be rich in one form or the other but the level of the riches or wealth would always differ!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by usaration: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2019
shocked
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Adaba2015(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
ghostofsparta:

And why do you still deliberately ascribe Babalawos as the sole doer of Money Ritual when I have clarified that particular widespread assumption you seem unable to eradicate from your Nollywood brainwashed mindset? I even went as far as to carefully explain who Babalawos are, supposedly should be, differentiating them from the Oniseguns who are the main indulgers of this heinous act and yet decided to misuse the Yoruba term 'Babalawo' because you just like many think it is cool to spoil their name as the Nigerian churches are always fond of, the same churches attended by some people who have used isegun to acquire wealth, success, power, positions, etc only to hypocritically give credit to the semitic deities of the Abrahamic religions and appreciations in the siphoning form of tithes and offerings. Well done.

Another fact you need to know is that so called educated Yorubas and non-Yorubas who patronizes both the Babalawos and Oniseguns for various purposes do not know the differences between the two and care less in knowing. Also, Afas in Yorubaland are the equivalent of the Christian pastors and in certain respect Islamic spiritualists, however, and as a matter of the fact, there are many Oniseguns that some Yoruba people just call 'Afa' because they borrow certain Yoruba esoteric knowledge to be combined with Islamic mysticism (dud) in order to appeal to patronizing Yoruba muslim clients, the point is many of this Afas are the major driving force of Money Ritual in Yorubaland.

Yes, there are Oguns (magic powers) that can be used to win contract or anything pertaining to negotiations, which is different from Money Rituals. There are Yawu boys and some deceptionists who use them too, but there's bound to be grave repercussion on the side of the users for whatever has been forced to yield must eventually equilibriumate. That is one of the laws of supernatural magic (which is different from trick/stage magic invented and practised mostly by whites for the purpose of amusement and entertainments)

Would you believe such ridiculous claim? Well you could if you were offered by 419ers posed as Babalawos or Oniseguns with the aid of those types of Juju I classified under the Mayehuns. Despite the overwhelming powers of the jujus belonging to this class, they can be overcome depending on the strength at which your mind draws on reason and logic.

Despite your exaggeration, there are Juju such as the Aworos and the likes used to pull crowd, congregation, customers. They have their conditions and repercussions.

There's no damn head in any cupboard that vomits cash, is there no end to your Nollywood stylised thinking?

I know this may sound gross and grotesque but for the purpose of enlightenment those confused people on the other thread, what the severed head is used for depends on the type of Oshole involved., the human head is but one of other components needed for the preparation of the evil procedure. If you ask me to go into the methodological 'into-to' of how the money ritual is done, I'm sorry I do not know because I haven't done it before, will never indulge in it, and I'm certain my anti-scientific curiosity will never lead me there but I have this to say: If any white or African-American disbeliever happen to read all this and still doubts, I urge him/her to appeal to any of their several communities/society of debunkers, myth-busters, skeptics, atheists, rationalists, psycho-analysts, scientists and anti-paranormalist, to ask their government to grant a huge amount of money to the family of a convicted death-row prisoner awaiting execution in exchange for consenting to volunteer himself/herself for the verification of this money ritual thing in Yorubaland, after all their government invest heavily on science/tech research and development unlike ours who have endorsed corruption by perfecting the art of embezzling and laundering public funds and states money.

You also asked me to address where the money will come from. Where do you think the money will come from? Thin air? Forex? The mountain? The ethers? Ofcourse it's from the bank and wherever, whatever symbolises 'Owo' is manufactured or made massively. There are big and small companies that make hell of money, there are financial institutions including banks, insurance companies and even the central bank whose officials would be scratching their head over how certain huge amount of money can't be accounted for during their annual review or whatever it's termed.

It is 'Owo' the Oniseguns would command through the use of incantation specific to the particular Oshole in progress, some Oshole isn't about commanding Owo itself but of manipulating extreme forces yet unknown to science though collectively personified as 'awon emi ayiri' which means unseen entities, whose respective Yoruba names are known to the Onisegun practitioners who at specific time invokes/summons the entity associated with the Oshole involved through the chanting of powerful incantations specific to the Oshole in progress in order to be either commanded, tricked, blackmailed or manipulated to always go and search and deliver physical money wherever it is on behalf of the client when called upon (where the client would be taught the lock and unlocking code through recitation i.e. the few incantations to utter in order to operate it wherever it is kept in the house when in need of Owo (money)). There is another evil version belonging to the major ones where the name of the human used is somehow metaphysically impressed into the ritual procession wherein all the client need do at home whenever in need of money (Owo) is to visit the ritualised human juju at a given time and commands that name with learned incantation to fetch him/her physical money wherever it is. The two highlighted are not how all major Osholes are effectuated as there are various types of both minor and major Osholes with their respective configurations, rites and ofcourse deadly repercussions.

There are some minor Oshole types known by its Oniseguns where the ritual money seeker would be provided with the option of using a part of their physical body (thumbs, toes, strip of flesh) for the money ritual wherein the further it decomposes the higher their shot at acquiring money (some Yawu boys do these types), there is another minor one wherein animals such as tortoise and special but rare to find birds are used in the money ritual process, there are other minor types wherein powerful rings are specially prepared whose sole purpose is to render enchantment over a to-be-victim of any of the numerous online scam (some Yawu boys use this on their magas) the endgame is still to make money, which can be argued also as money ritual, there's another in which I don't know if I should consider it minor or major since it involves the ritual money seeking male to offer his 'fertility essence' in the form of semen in exchange for tremendous but time-limited wealth, there's another I also don't know where to classify it but which involves certain thing I haven't found out but with the condition that the ritual money seeker must spend completely all the money the entity fetches him that particular day otherwise he/she is done for, there are two variant of that particular type with an almost similar condition which is of not coming back home with any remainder of the money belonging to that which the entity brought forth, the other being unable to spend the money on people you know such as friends, family and relatives, there is another belonging to the major types renderable by those Oniseguns who knows about it, wherein the money ritual seeker would be checked, and if qualified by the required pre-condition, will be told he/she can't be rich since he/she isn't destined to be opulent unless they have someone he/she loves the most, (which he/she actually does have, being that the ori they choose from ajule-orun is to meet/be with their earth love partner) which has to be substituted for 'Owo'.

The underlying principle about Ogun Owo is the Ori, there was this married Ijebu man who had serious financial issues and eventually opted for MR, whether it was a minor or major type I wouldn't know but what happened was that the Oshole involved was in the form of an Ose (Yoruba word for soap) given to him by one of the many trial-and-error money rituals Oniseguns to be used whenever he wants to take his bath and instead of working for good became more impoverished, he stopped using it, his wife who wasn't aware about the sopa or what her husband had done began to use it, and since then on, different customers after buying provisions from her started giving her money without her asking, at times for no obvious reason, up to an extent some would just drive by and just dash her huge amounts of money after buying petty items from her, her husband noticed this and enquired from her only to discover that she's being using that soap, they both clung tighter to each other and became very rich. The point is about the 'Ori', some people's 'Eleda' didn't chose or include stupendous 'Owo' into their 'Ori' when coming from 'Ajule-Orun' to 'Aye', but while the 'Ori' of 95% of humans were optimally chosen for by various presiding eledas (Orishas and Irunmoles), most will unknowingly involve themselves in various Ewos (taboos) that delays their Eleda-given/Ori-chosen destinies including some of the remaining 5% who have chosen or preordained to be stupendously rich which is the case of that real life event about that husband whose destiny doesn't include being rich in his Ori make-up but whose wife it does and according to Ifa, there are some people whose Odu decodes that he/she is bound to excel or become rich only when the right life-partner is met, and to do this, provided the Ori hasn't being too damaged, one just need to 'Bo Ori' hence Ori laa ba bọ ka fi iwakuwa silẹ (We should instead charge our Ori rather than searching for shortcuts).

All in all, Ogun-owo aka money ritual is B arbaric A bysmal D estructive. Why? There was this fairly old man whom I pressed to disagree way back, that people who does money ritual are fools because I thought it was a ruse and he told me that he personally had an Ewọn (long chain) that whenever he wants needs money, all he needed to do early in the morning is to drag his Ewọn (juju) around the open compound before anyone wakes up, and that before that day is over, he must realise lots of money somehow, I was still very skeptical about his claim until when I asked how could that be possible and he revealed that he must have money due to the power of the juju chain but at the expense of his surrounding neighbors remaining seriously broke for some period, then I quickly remembered my pal who live close to that place who always complain to me about why he is unable to account for how he spent his salary and that he wasn't supposed to be penniless.

It's just pure evil and it does not worth it. Some do lure their friends into committing some of the minor Osholes, bearing in mind the consequence but will nevertheless do it because of so many reasons I consider unjustifiable, well it's true that 'Money is the root of all evil'. Another important thing to understand is that because a lot of people are not patient in this festering nation, especially most of us youths who want to live luxurious lifestyle, drive exotic cars, live in a mansion, or in short just want to satisfy a desire to spend, spend and spend money in clubs, at ladies, showing-off by lavishing, these are mostly the kinds who ends up at this short-cut avenue, without knowing whether if their 'ori' and 'eleda' carries such destiny, which in no time they agree to murder in the name of money ritual, driven by their uncontrolled lust for money such that they deprive other's from fulfilling their 'ori' destiny, enjoying life at the expense of others misery whose husband, sons, daughters, wife are reported missing or found mutilated thinking they they ought not to be a consequence.

What other questions do you have, and I hope they aren't Nollywood inspired?

Thanks for your information
Then how then will you know what suit your fate?
Like the things to do to know what your Ori accept
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Dejavuuuu: 10:09pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=balium post=15446292]the op made mention of[i] ori[/i] which is quite similar to what i belief in. Everything all sums up to one word which is 'destiny'. As a muslim, i believe in destiny and i believe whatever we are to become has been scripted by God before we were born. If you are destined to be rich, there's no evil force that can prevent you from becoming rich.

No matter how hardworking and consciously you think you make your decisions, the truth is that everything has been planned before you were born and you are only fulfilling a script. The grass doesn't strive to be green, the sky doesnt go to school to be blue, it is what they have been destined to become whether they strive hard or not. All humans have their destiny and we will eventually fulfill it consciously or subconsciously.

Money ritual is one of the many evil doings of the jinns. They are unseen to man and they also possess powers which humans do not possess e.g telepathy. They have the ability to harm and cause evil to man. Some of them seek to be worshiped and praised in return for some good to man, but in the end, man is sure to lose as they cause more harm than they give. I personally think idol worshiping started from our forefathers who worshiped[i] jinns[/i].

[i think it is called Deja Vu as some people experience it OFTEN AND OFTEN MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO REMIND THEM OF WHAT WILL COME TO PASS IN THE FUTURE ]

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nemesisobaara: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmm...very interesting topic
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Nemesisobaara:
Hmmmm...very interesting topic

I have more knowledge on this topic now than ever as well as several other topics pertaining to the field of Ifa/Orisha believe system and the sub-branch of Isegun, proffering possible scientific explanation to them as theories that begs for thorough testing but unfortunately Nigeria isn't the right place for R&grin.

So, as I have always intend to write a book on it.

I shall one day, hopefully sooner than later.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Flamemignon1(m): 1:16am On Mar 12, 2023
oweniwe:

That's spiritual robbery

Repercussions go plenty for this one.

Even if successful, ..The. headache, fears and mental self-torment involved isn't worth it.

The money will buy you big golden bed .... But you won't be able to sleep for one minute on it.

That's why some men abandon their flashy mansions to go sleep in hotels.
You seem to know more about this. Please do you know of any real baba that can help me?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Flamemignon1(m): 1:19am On Mar 12, 2023
OCTAVO:
^^ cheesy
I saw your comment on the other thread. Please do you know of any real baba that can help me? Please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You seem to know more about this. Please do you know of any real baba that can help me?

Help in what aspect?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by bjtinz: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Even babalawo dey queue for ATM grin

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Flamemignon1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
oweniwe:

Help in what aspect?
To show me proof that they are real...lol
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by aimmoney9: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Ebije1(m): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2023
An interesting piece I just read.. I've always loved and wanted to learn more about the Yoruba tradition considering the fact that I grew up in yourba land as a non indigene.

Recently, an old friend of mine (we went to same primary and secondary school in abeokuta) sent me a friend request which I accepted. He then sent me a dm to know how I've been and what's up with me. I explained to him that things have been rough and I'm only surviving by God's grace. He then laughed and told me that I need some sort of spiritual cleansing, some concoctions I'd need to eat from time to time and soap I'll need to bath with. I told him I've heard of ordinary spiritual cleansing where someone is taken to the riverside to wash off all forms of evil curses and bad lucks upon such person. He told me not to worry that he would help me prepare something better than that which will further help me in bringing connection and wealth.
He told me to pay some money for the materials he'd be needing and whenever I'm ready I should let him know. I told him I'd get back to him as soon as I'm able to raise the money.
I'd like to know if there's any form of spiritual cleansing that's done just to wash off bad lucks and curses. I'd also like to know the repercussions.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
ghostofsparta:

I have more knowledge on this topic now than ever as well as several other topics pertaining to the field of Ifa/Orisha believe system and the sub-branch of Isegun, proffering possible scientific explanation to them as theories that begs for thorough testing but unfortunately Nigeria isn't the right place for R&grin.

So, as I have always intend to write a book on it.

I shall one day, hopefully sooner than later.
Please sir,answer me. I have been trying to get your attention for months now
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
oweniwe:

That's spiritual robbery

Repercussions go plenty for this one.

Even if successful, ..The. headache, fears and mental self-torment involved isn't worth it.

The money will buy you big golden bed .... But you won't be able to sleep for one minute on it.

That's why some men abandon their flashy mansions to go sleep in hotels.
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaymichael:
Hidden tape? in a village? Ijebu Ipara Remo almost 30 years ago? Na which day walkman enter Nigeria? It wasn't even about me, As is usually her custom, whenever my mother travelled to her hometown, she usually visit all her relatives both close and extended whenever she is about leaving for Lagos. Some are medicine men and women. My mother on this particular day went to visit her uncle, normally they usually do some divination. In my presence, the old man did all his thing and began to inqure some things from the carved piece. It talked, I was younger but I wasn't afraid, I see it as normal thing. The only Thing I could remember from all what the statue say was "aso fifun" (white cloth) I not only see and hear the statue speak, it held conversation with my mom and uncle. When they fail to grasp an instruction, it repeat itself and correct them. Though my mother doesn't follow the instructions or serve those things, she just follow proceedings out of respect for elders. My mother and her Own mother (my merternal grandma) just like taking me among her sons to the village. I even experienced something else involving my Grandma, another family "IYA AGBA" (elderly woman) and the twin daughters of my Grandma's first daughter. Guy, power dey where power dey. Nobe everything eyes see e go talk. Tell me why would my mother's uncle want to deceive her?
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Xpset:

Some people just talk without thinking. We are Africans. And we have been leaving with black power before oyinbo carry Bible come give story which we begin to believe. What if tomorrow oynbo tell us say na them write all d story about wetin dey inside Bible wetin we go do.

If u won test babaalawo power whether it existor not meet one of them to inflect small madness (were) on u. That u go no say devil dey give .Moni.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
glen87:
Please how can one reach you on how to meet the real priest to tell one the truth and how to know his destiny if he will be rich or not ansd steps one will follow to become rich without shed of blood or ritual
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
emotional:
@Ghostsparta
Thanks for taking your time to enlighten pple like myself.pls permit me to put these questions to u here(unrelated to topic) after reading most of your writings on NL.
1.Is there any relationship between 'awon-iya-onshoronga' (eleye/aje) and Orunmila? Cos I ve always think that they'eleye/aje' are d ones behind it.
2.Is it normal for babalawo to prescribe/suggest or recommend orunmila as a solution(to deliver/protect)to some spiritual problems?
3.Is being a child/ worshiper of orunmila a choice or destiny?e.g during ifa consultation, Babalawo asking his client who knew nothing abt Orunmila,where is his Orunmila/ifa(I mean the visible items seen on the altar or shrine)
4.What is ifa and Orunmila, Any difference?
5.Can Ifa be consult on phone or is just a scam?
Pls Note: terms used are based on my little knowledge abt this things. preferred mailing pls let me know
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
lastpage:

.Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
OCTAVO:
To backup what lastpage just said, what about the use of Okigbe, Ayeta, baante, Olonde, Ifunpa... e.t.c
I've seen the practical use of this charms before and I must tell you that what they use in making this sophisticated charms are some common herbs you and I see everyday and even trample upon sometimes. Knowledge is indeed power! Nkan mbe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.