Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98844 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2013
glen87: How about when you try the soap and other things you were given for luck to come and you used it for a while and it didn't work and you threw it away, any repercusion or consequences??
No repercussion, either Ori eleda ko gbe/gba, or it's a bogus one.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by bankyblue(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmmm! I ve never sat to read a big post like this b4.......
But am not regretting this sha
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
@OP

You tried in your analysis , however , stop trying hard to sound like an authority in this subject matter, for you are not , from all indications , you have not had direct experience on this issue . In my capacity as a mystic and an adventurous person, I can authoritatively tell you that not all MR is EVIL , neither is it only prevalent in African continent alone , no , it is a global phenomenon.

God being the one and only Supreme Being ( all-encompassing ) and Just , has given us the authority as humans to use all under our sight in the universe to better our lives , so achieving result with all these abundant materials bowls down to how illuminated one is in the things of the supernatural. Show me any successful human being around you ( I don't mean people eating from hand to mouth that claims to be successful , no ) and I will tell you someone who is illuminated and knows how to apply supernatural forces for good.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Tpave(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2013
odumchi: Ogwu ego kwa? O nwe ihe inyi akpavo? lipsrsealed
Nwa Aro.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by comradestalk: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Are there any repercussion from getting a health solution through a babalawo?
What kind of babalawo puts brand new notes on his table during consultation? What is the purpose of putting such money there?
Are there ways of telling a good babalawo from an evil babalawo, or are all babalawo good?
Can a true/genuie babalawo lie to his/her client and are there repercussions to a balalawo that lies?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2013
 Babalawo is a priest and an intermediary to the Gods.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by sperony(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2013
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OCTAVO: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Empero1: @OP

You tried in your analysis , however , stop trying hard to sound like an authority in this subject matter, for you are not , from all indication , you have not had direct experience on this issue . In my capacity as a mystic and an adventurous person, I can authoritatively tell you that not all MR is EVIL , neither is it only prevalent in African continent alone , no , it is a global phenomenon.

God being the one and only Supreme Being ( all-encompassing ) and Just , has given us the authority as humans to use all under our sight in the universe to better our lives , so achieving result with all these abundant materials bowls down to how illuminated one is in the things of the supernatural. Show me any successful human being around you ( I don't mean people eating from hand to mouth that claims to be successful , no ) and I will tell you someone who is illuminated and knows how to apply supernatural forces for good.
The bolded above is very true.
People perish for lack of knowledge!
I can see you know what you are talking about.
Some people are just displaying foolishness on this thread.
If you walk with the elders you will see amazing things!
I pity some people.
Omo agba ni mi. Lolzzzz
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by tope33(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2013
I need dis wasted 20minutes of my life back please!!! I have a problem with Irunmale and co, cos i never get to see a physical proof! Just the usual tales and spirituality..
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
comradestalk:
No.
comradestalk: What kind of babalawo puts brand new notes on his table during consultation? What is the purpose of putting such money there?
n the olden days, cowries are spent instead of money, today money is spent in the form of notes. The purpose of it is quite hard to explain, some awos reading this may disagree can't be easily explain here
Are there ways of telling a good babalawo from an evil babalawo, or are all babalawo good?
Can a true/genuie babalawo lie to his/her client and are there repercussions to a balalawo that lies?[/quote]
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by warrenweste(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
DailyNews: ...and again, by virtue of my origin, my background, etc, I happen to know people (well known Nigerians), and can even mention companies and firms that were built on the foundation of highly ocultic and bloody money rituals!!!

If you are a girl here, listen: don't always pose or lean on exotic cars that doesn't belong to you...same goes to guys.

If you go out, either at an occasion, or public ceremony, mind how you lean on beautiful cars!!!

If you are someone that does hand work- mason, carpentary, etc, etc...mind the kind of people you agree to work for....hmmm

If you are working in a factory with plants, be careful, more importantly, be very prayerful and don't depart from God. Always have your anointing oil!!! Most people have died while at work- courtesy of the ritual done by the company owners during the company plant/factory construction...don't want to mention names anyway.

Scotland!!!! Scotland!!!

Let me stop...simply embrace Jesus Christ today o!!! This world is so terrible...I never knew, never knew...may your gentle soul RIP!!! You where a hero!
Are they now adding jazz to cars??
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
comradestalk:
No.

comradestalk: What kind of babalawo puts brand new notes on his table during consultation? What is the purpose of putting such money there?
n the olden days, cowries are spent instead of money, today money is spent in the form of notes. The purpose of it is quite hard to explain, I won't go into it as some Awos reading this may disagree, but I assure it isn't the same as the purpose of the money required as tithes and offerings in churches.

comradestalk: Are there ways of telling a good babalawo from an evil babalawo, or are all babalawo good?
Can a true/genuie babalawo lie to his/her client and are there repercussions to a balalawo that lies?
Your question should have being "Are there ways of telling a fake Babalawo from a genuine babalawo?" I am afraid the answer is Yes and No. Yes in the sense that, those who have not ostracized themselves from the traditional circles or in a true pursue of cultural knowledge and curiosity will surely have known/learned things that will aid in detecting a con men and fraudsters perfectly disguised as Babalawos or traditionalists and No in the sense of the readily gullible solution-seekers who are not, at least fairly deep in the traditions of their ancestral believe systems. They wouldn't be able to hear the red alert even if its screaming at them. This is a big problem in the traditional sphere of our societies, that need be solved. Just like there are lots of quarks and dubious lawyers, engineers, doctors, auditors, etc so do exist for Babalawos and Oniseguns.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Empero1: @OP
You tried in your analysis , however , stop trying hard to sound like an authority in this subject matter, for you are not , from all indications , you have not had direct experience on this issue.

Didn't you read the disclaimer part where I said "I clarify that I hold no absolute authority on this subject and it true nature" or you is it that you just felt like attacking me for the sake of attacking. And if I may ask you, for the sake of learning from you, kindly do share with us whatever knowledge or experience you know about money ritual since it ONLY takes someone authoritative to know someone who isn't.

Empero1: In my capacity as a mystic and an adventurous person, I can authoritatively tell you that not all MR is EVIL , neither is it only prevalent in African continent alone, no, it is a global phenomenon.
First of all, my own understanding of who a Mystic is entirely different from who a Babalawo and Oniseguns are. Mystics are people who uses lots of sensational gestures to mystify mesmerize people. An 419/fake Onisegun or Babalawo will incorporate euro-arab mystic practices into his consultation/services as seen in the following image:

Also...

For instance, if a womanizer or a fornicator meets a genuine Yoruba Onisegun for a juju called ámudò, the Onisegun does not need sleights and confusing gesticulations in order to impress the client (as done and seen in the images of mystics below) before giving him the charms / talisman amudo.

Mystics and their woo-woos:
[img]http://openrevolt16.files./2013/03/aleister-crowley.jpg?w=640[/img]

[img]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley-creepy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://tamburina.tumblr.com/post/4455635516[/img]

Ámudò:
Ámudò is a potent supernatural magic usually in the form of a ring, when used to hit female, renders her senselessly lascivious only for the victimizer to take advantage of her. Some of its versions requires the application of 'palm-oil' as the anti-dote to quell her sexual lust, some requires nothing other than her to recover herself after the molestation. I learned from someone that the repercussion of the version of the Ámudò he knows is that the user first born would be born slowpoke. The fact is many Ogun/juju are not mainly malevolent oriented, unfortunately there people who secretly use them channel them towards evil and wicked purposes.

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by glen87: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls writer, can I have your contact to call and talk to you directly to clerify me on some issues. Thanks.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by glen87: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
ghostofsparta:
pls explain the yoruba aspect in english cos I'm not yoruba
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
K
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by DoffMan2: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
ghostofsparta:
And why do you still deliberately ascribe Babalawos as the sole doer of Money Ritual when I have clarified that particular widespread assumption you seem unable to eradicate from your Nollywood brainwashed mindset? I even went as far as to carefully explain who Babalawos are, supposedly should be, differentiating them from the Oniseguns who are the main indulgers of this heinous act and yet decided to misuse the Yoruba term 'Babalawo' because you just like many think it is cool to spoil their name as the Nigerian churches are always fond of, the same churches attended by some people who have used isegun to acquire wealth, success, power, positions, etc only to hypocritically give credit to the semitic deities of the Abrahamic religions and appreciations in the siphoning form of tithes and offerings. Well done.

Another fact you need to know is that so called educated Yorubas and non-Yorubas who patronizes both the Babalawos and Oniseguns for various purposes do not know the differences between the two and care less in knowing. Also, Afas in Yorubaland are the equivalent of the Christian pastors and in certain respect Islamic spiritualists, however, and as a matter of the fact, there are many Oniseguns that some Yoruba people just call 'Afa' because they borrow certain Yoruba esoteric knowledge to be combined with Islamic mysticism (dud) in order to appeal to patronizing Yoruba muslim clients, the point is many of this Afas are the major driving force of Money Ritual in Yorubaland.

Yes, there are Oguns (magic powers) that can be used to win contract or anything pertaining to negotiations, which is different from Money Rituals. There are Yawu boys and some deceptionists who use them too, but there's bound to be grave repercussion on the side of the users for whatever has been forced to yield must eventually equilibriumate. That is one of the laws of supernatural magic (which is different from trick/stage magic invented and practised mostly by whites for the purpose of amusement and entertainments)

Would you believe such ridiculous claim? Well you could if you were offered by 419ers posed as Babalawos or Oniseguns with the aid of those types of Juju I classified under the Mayehuns. Despite the overwhelming powers of the jujus belonging to this class, they can be overcome depending on the strength at which your mind draws on reason and logic.

Despite your exaggeration, there are Juju such as the Aworos and the likes used to pull crowd, congregation, customers. They have their conditions and repercussions.

There's no damn head in any cupboard that vomits cash, is there no end to your Nollywood stylised thinking?

I know this may sound gross and grotesque but for the purpose of enlightenment those confused people on the other thread, what the severed head is used for depends on the type of Oshole involved., the human head is but one of other components needed for the preparation of the evil procedure. If you ask me to go into the methodological 'into-to' of how the money ritual is done, I'm sorry I do not know because I haven't done it before, will never indulge in it, and I'm certain my anti-scientific curiosity will never lead me there but I have this to say: If any white or African-American disbeliever happen to read all this and still doubts, I urge him/her to appeal to any of their several communities/society of debunkers, myth-busters, skeptics, atheists, rationalists, psycho-analysts, scientists and anti-paranormalist, to ask their government to grant a huge amount of money to the family of a convicted death-row prisoner awaiting execution in exchange for consenting to volunteer himself/herself for the verification of this money ritual thing in Yorubaland, after all their government invest heavily on science/tech research and development unlike ours who have endorsed corruption by perfecting the art of embezzling and laundering public funds and states money.

You also asked me to address where the money will come from. Where do you think the money will come from? Thin air? Forex? The mountain? The ethers? Ofcourse it's from the bank and wherever, whatever symbolises 'Owo' is manufactured or made massively. There are big and small companies that make hell of money, there are financial institutions including banks, insurance companies and even the central bank whose officials would be scratching their head over how certain huge amount of money can't be accounted for during their annual review or whatever it's termed.

It is 'Owo' the Oniseguns would command through the use of incantation specific to the particular Oshole in progress, some Oshole isn't about commanding Owo itself but of manipulating extreme forces yet unknown to science though collectively personified as 'awon emi ayiri' which means unseen entities, whose respective Yoruba names are known to the Onisegun practitioners who at specific time invokes/summons the entity associated with the Oshole involved through the chanting of powerful incantations specific to the Oshole in progress in order to be either commanded, tricked, blackmailed or manipulated to always go and search and deliver physical money wherever it is on behalf of the client when called upon (where the client would be taught the lock and unlocking code through recitation i.e. the few incantations to utter in order to operate it wherever it is kept in the house when in need of Owo (money)). There is another evil version belonging to the major ones where the name of the human used is somehow metaphysically impressed into the ritual procession wherein all the client need do at home whenever in need of money (Owo) is to visit the ritualised human juju at a given time and commands that name with learned incantation to fetch him/her physical money wherever it is. The two highlighted are not how all major Osholes are effectuated as there are various types of both minor and major Osholes with their respective configurations, rites and ofcourse deadly repercussions.

There are some minor Oshole types known by its Oniseguns where the ritual money seeker would be provided with the option of using a part of their physical body (thumbs, toes, strip of flesh) for the money ritual wherein the further it decomposes the higher their shot at acquiring money (some Yawu boys do these types), there is another minor one wherein animals such as tortoise and special but rare to find birds are used in the money ritual process, there are other minor types wherein powerful rings are specially prepared whose sole purpose is to render enchantment over a to-be-victim of any of the numerous online scam (some Yawu boys use this on their magas) the endgame is still to make money, which can be argued also as money ritual, there's another in which I don't know if I should consider it minor or major since it involves the ritual money seeking male to offer his 'fertility essence' in the form of semen in exchange for tremendous but time-limited wealth, there's another I also don't know where to classify it but which involves certain thing I haven't found out but with the condition that the ritual money seeker must spend completely all the money the entity fetches him that particular day otherwise he/she is done for, there are two variant of that particular type with an almost similar condition which is of not coming back home with any remainder of the money belonging to that which the entity brought forth, the other being unable to spend the money on people you know such as friends, family and relatives, there is another belonging to the major types renderable by those Oniseguns who knows about it, wherein the money ritual seeker would be checked, and if qualified by the required pre-condition, will be told he/she can't be rich since he/she isn't destined to be opulent unless they have someone he/she loves the most, (which he/she actually does have, being that the ori they choose from ajule-orun is to meet/be with their earth love partner) which has to be substituted for 'Owo'.

The underlying principle about Ogun Owo is the Ori, there was this married Ijebu man who had serious financial issues and eventually opted for MR, whether it was a minor or major type I wouldn't know but what happened was that the Oshole involved was in the form of an Ose (Yoruba word for soap) given to him by one of the many trial-and-error money rituals Oniseguns to be used whenever he wants to take his bath and instead of working for good became more impoverished, he stopped using it, his wife who wasn't aware about the sopa or what her husband had done began to use it, and since then on, different customers after buying provisions from her started giving her money without her asking, at times for no obvious reason, up to an extent some would just drive by and just dash her huge amounts of money after buying petty items from her, her husband noticed this and enquired from her only to discover that she's being using that soap, they both clung tighter to each other and became very rich. The point is about the 'Ori', some people's 'Eleda' didn't chose or include stupendous 'Owo' into their 'Ori' when coming from 'Ajule-Orun' to 'Aye', but while the 'Ori' of 95% of humans were optimally chosen for by various presiding eledas (Orishas and Irunmoles), most will unknowingly involve themselves in various Ewos (taboos) that delays their Eleda-given/Ori-chosen destinies including some of the remaining 5% who have chosen or preordained to be stupendously rich which is the case of that real life event about that husband whose destiny doesn't include being rich in his Ori make-up but whose wife it does and according to Ifa, there are some people whose Odu decodes that he/she is bound to excel or become rich only when the right life-partner is met, and to do this, provided the Ori hasn't being too damaged, one just need to 'Bo Ori' hence Ori laa ba bọ ka fi iwakuwa silẹ (We should instead charge our Ori rather than searching for shortcuts).

All in all, Ogun-owo aka money ritual is B arbaric A bysmal D estructive. Why? There was this fairly old man whom I pressed to disagree way back, that people who does money ritual are fools because I thought it was a ruse and he told me that he personally had an Ewọn (long chain) that whenever he wants needs money, all he needed to do early in the morning is to drag his Ewọn (juju) around the open compound before anyone wakes up, and that before that day is over, he must realise lots of money somehow, I was still very skeptical about his claim until when I asked how could that be possible and he revealed that he must have money due to the power of the juju chain but at the expense of his surrounding neighbors remaining seriously broke for some period, then I quickly remembered my pal who live close to that place who always complain to me about why he is unable to account for how he spent his salary and that he wasn't supposed to be penniless.

It's just pure evil and it does not worth it. Some do lure their friends into committing some of the minor Osholes, bearing in mind the consequence but will nevertheless do it because of so many reasons I consider unjustifiable, well it's true that 'Money is the root of all evil'. Another important thing to understand is that because a lot of people are not patient in this festering nation, especially most of us youths who want to live luxurious lifestyle, drive exotic cars, live in a mansion, or in short just want to satisfy a desire to spend, spend and spend money in clubs, at ladies, showing-off by lavishing, these are mostly the kinds who ends up at this short-cut avenue, without knowing whether if their 'ori' and 'eleda' carries such destiny, which in no time they agree to murder in the name of money ritual, driven by their uncontrolled lust for money such that they deprive other's from fulfilling their 'ori' destiny, enjoying life at the expense of others misery whose husband, sons, daughters, wife are reported missing or found mutilated thinking they they ought not to be a consequence.

What other questions do you have, and I hope they aren't Nollywood inspired?

Absolute rubbish!!

I'm incandescent with rage over this drivel that you are feeding gullible Nigerians. SMH

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by pearlesther: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
ghostofsparta:
Appreciate the call to correction but I forgot what the ancient Chinese military class were called?

My response to the bolded ^:
I consider myself an A'theist (Aborisha Theist) while you, supposedly a Yoruba African think yourself an Atheist (those who don't subscribe to any sort of theistic assertions such as the believe in the existence of deities (God, gods and divinities), and also the disbelief in ridiculous claims unprovable by science such as miracles supernatural magic and the paranormal), if so, did you happen to watch a video sometimes ago wherein two fornicators were jujufiedly glued together? Can science provide an explanation to that? Don't tell me that penis captivus crap, can science provide an explanation to some element of people among us in Yorubaland and Igboland whose skin and body have been rendered impervious to bullets and machete cuts? Can science throw explanation to preternatural feats some deep-rooted Babalawos, Oniseguns and certain agbas (very old folks) in remote villages underdeveloped by government, all whom still possesses esoteric knowledge on how to vanish or become invisible, effectuate teleportations or walk through wall among several others? I know you won't believe and that's why I exist, because one day you all religious and scientific disbelievers in Nigeria and abroad will have nothing to say when you watch it on YouTube after reading my book either in form of a blog or paperback, I can't say for now but would be titled 'Why I Am Yet To Be An Atheist, Enter: Yoruba Advanced Sciences', and ofcourse it's also going to be published on Nairaland too.

My response to the bolded ^:
I also don't like using the term spirit since a whole lot of people don't even understand the concept of what should be addressed as 'spirit', therefore let me enlighten you a bit so you will hopefully stop getting it twisted like them religionists do, before I continue, note that I want your mind removed from the kind of spirit the religionists refers to i.e. the human kind of spirit that the Bible always illustrate to be in need of redemption and salvation. The Christian spirit is a concept I find not only illogical ut also self-contradictory because, why should after death, one's spirit will be liberated from the same body whose mind was never aware of when the body was alive and conscious, only to chart it own path, also more confusing is it divine association with no other God but the Abrahamic God, I wonder if that could be said of the spirit of those that should be called murderapists many of whom can found at murderpedia.org...

...Without deviating further, let come back to the true concept of what a spirit is, Spirits are umastered energies, what do I mean by that, well I would explain it in detail in a book I am still researching and writing. But note that Sorcerers Arcanists from ancient cultures throughout the world especially those of the Yorubas have studied, understood and personified various forms of these hidden energies/forces, these super-intelligent humans mastered and enforced them with identities only to be summoned by the initiates belonging to various esoteric schools groups scattered around the world since time memorial. As I gradually take you to the realm of metaphysics, I want you to note that these forces are ONLY set to task by those who have truly mastered and can control them otherwise it will consume its wielder. It is some of these suspended personified forces that different folks from different parts of the world tend to call 'spirit' when experienced. Note that the concept of a ghost and the soul are completely different from 'spirit'. Think of spirits as energies/forces yet unknown to science just like the scientifically known forces maintaining the dynamics of an air-craft or the energies that are set to task in your USB flash-drive in the form electricity.

Why would a disbelieving Yoruba atheist want to waste his time learning about the Yoruba's Ifa and Gods Irunmoles /Orishas? Unless you wouldn't mind becoming like me, an A'theist (Supernaturalism - Religion x Science).

Sorry I am not a father confessor... grin

Leaving the spirit system out of this for now, what do you actually mean? Is it that money ritual can't be performed or it isn't just true?

Why are you just reiterating what I have explained already explained before, because I can't see any question here. Secondly, please be corrected about Eledumare/Olodumare because according, to Ifa; there's not odu that describe the sex of Olodumare/Eldedumare, it's even stated that no one, even the Irunmoles and Orishas have seen IT before, for it has no gender, it is only the Abrahamic God that has and is still continue to be addressed as a 'he' implying that their monotheistic God(Yawheh/Allah) is a male. According to Yoruba cosmogony, as repositoried in Ifa, all matters concerning morality, ethics, good and evil are left to 400 Irunmoles in their respective departments. Eledumare/Olodumare doesn't share the same moral dictatorship with the Abrahamic God, and also doesn't have a permanent adversary or any adversary at all, aside from the Irunmole Owo (money) whom according to Ifa defied Olodumare/Eledumare and was hence cursed to seek and be sought after by the same humans he proclaimed before Olodumare/Eledumare to more popular than, other than that, Eleduamre/Olodumare has no enemies, not even an approximate equivalent of the Abrahamic Satan the Devil.

What would you like to bet with? and it shall be proven to you that not only do they exist, they are everywhere to be harnessed and tapped by those who can.

You seem to be mixing things up big time, if you believe there's nothing like money ritual, fine, it's 4:21 AM now, drowsy and tired of typing over a slow connection, I have done my own bit by freely clarifying and explaining years of personal research and observation all in a bid to enlighten those who are confused about Bebe2's misleading topic of which, ever since it popped up on the front page, haven't slept properly, wasting my life trying not to convince you but inform you.

GOOD MORNING
Zzzzzzz!
@op u r beginning to sound rude to dis dude he's jst trying to say wht he knw and blve whc I blve its d same thing u also up to so why sounding fraustrated,if u knw u r tired of typing then u should postpone d rest till whenever u feel is convinient for u as nobody is forcing u.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by pearlesther: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
If all d ritual money are from where d op claimed they come from that means all organizations will be at lost in a daily basis,I said dis in account of large number of fellows involved\involving and dos dat w still involve in d so call money ritual.hmmmm may God save us from all evils.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by pearlesther: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The King probably did it out of pity for the family, or by seeing his wrteched pleas for forgiveness. Anyways this was just an example. there are many other such examples.

no being good is an act of goodness. you can even favour a criminal.
hmmm jst like the GED's state pardon to alams,that's called evil where there are innocents somewhr suffering for crimes they know nothing about.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
pearlestherif: u knw u r tired of typing then u should postpone d rest till whenever u feel is convinient for u as nobody is forcing u.

ignorance is forcing him, just as it forces me to keep a Nairaland account.

ignorance on the part of the public.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by splashbaby(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
Evestar200: how to make money
Not through that means at all.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lepasharon(f): 2:12am On Apr 29, 2013
@ghostof sparta i really think you should open a new thread explaining the ifa beleif systems and the yoruba traditional religions with all the termilogies explained because you got me enlightned! Like someone said on here said,if you beleif in a God of mercy,there is also a god of magic and i beleive!If there is a supreme God,then there are gods.Im yoruba and im now interested in knowing the yoruba traditional beleifs its very interesting.
Although,i do beleive in a supreme God,the Most High,there are other gods too out there.I dont beleive in destiny though undecided

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lepasharon(f): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2013
you also said something about Alfas and Oshole,which is why i dont trust yoruba muslims undecided
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:33am On Apr 29, 2013
lepasharon: @ghostof sparta i really think you should open a new thread explaining the ifa beleif systems and the yoruba traditional religions with all the termilogies explained because you got me enlightned! Like someone said on here said,if you beleif in a God of mercy,there is also a god of magic and i beleive!If there is a supreme God,then there are gods.Im yoruba and im now interested in knowing the yoruba traditional beleifs its very interesting.
Although,i do beleive in a supreme God,the Most High,there are other gods too out there.I dont beleive in destiny though undecided

FINALLY! THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA ARE FINALLY GETTING IT! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE GODS ARE GREAT! smiley
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lastpage: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2013
nasilas: The truth is Money Ritual is real.. but indulging in it won't give you the level of wealth of Dangote and co. But you will live comfortable for a specified period of time before you experience it's repercussion.

But obviously, neither Science nor Religion can satisfy man's quest of the 'unknown'.[/b]

Dangote's level of wealth has grown beyond what one can acquire through Money rituals. No I won't argue for or against Dangote's use of Black magic powers.

Dangote trucks are very well-known to "veer and kill innocent by-standers" for no good reason!
These truck could have travelled all the way from the North, passingthrough bushes and non-inhabited areas, but once it reaches where people are (market, junctions, bus stops, e.t.c), it will just develop 'engine problem' grin and before you can say 'Dan-go-tea', it kills a few people, spill their blood on the road and the Driver will vanish into thin air (run away ofcourse!). Its happened over and over again that when l see a Dangote truck, l kee a good distance! wink wink

RUMORS has it that the chap needs to keep "doing BLOOD SACRIFICE" for things to keep going the way it is.
Its just Rumors o, dont take me serious
kiss kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lastpage: 2:46am On Apr 29, 2013
DailyNews: Without pretence, there is MR, but it has bad repercussions like the OP pointed out.

I am a practising Christian, and if you believe in God Almighty, and you have read your Holy Bible thoroughly, you wouldn't be doubting the existence of gods...even Bible once referenced a situation when Solomon KING SAUL went and consulted a witch to help him talk to his ancestors after the spirit of God departed him.

Just setting the records staright.
he consulted with the Medium (witch) of Endor, after Prophet Samule had asked him not to do so.
The Witch actually predicted his death to him.... and it came to pass EXACTLY as was predicted.

So, there are "Powers in high places", as you said.

Cheers.

Lastpage!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lepasharon(f): 2:47am On Apr 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

FINALLY! THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA ARE FINALLY GETTING IT! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE GODS ARE GREAT! smiley

lol..i still beleive in the bible tho tongue
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lastpage: 3:52am On Apr 29, 2013
kayusbrown: I believe there are basically two techniques used in explaining the existence, fundamental nature or essence of beings, entities, energies, phenomena e.t.c. They are Rationality and Empiricism. These two techniques have their individual limitations. Empiricism is limited to the realm of matter. The spiritual or ethereal realm is not composed of ''matter as we know it''. Thus, it's difficult (if not impossible) to provide an empirical proof of a mystical process (which those invoking such process don't even know why or how such process achieves what it achieves) which takes place in the spiritual or ethereal realm. So for those asking for empirical proof of the existence or potency of ethereal entities, beings, forces or energies, you may never get it until matter is re-defined or other human senses are evolved or developed to detect, observe, describe and analyse such beings etc.

Thank you for this post.
This should serve as "ENOUGH", for those asking for PROOF!
it is not everything that you can PROVE!

Lastpage!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lastpage: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=ghostofsparta][size=100pt]I AM VEXED[/size]

My challenge to Billyonaire and all African skeptics, rationalists, atheists, scientists and religionists both in real life and on Nairaland who have doubted and still doubts the unprovable efficacy of the African supernatural magic in the respect of Yoruba Advanced Sciences mistakenly call Juju (ogun) CLICK HERE FOR THE CHALLENGE:

hehehehe! I dey laugh in spanish!! grin

A motor vehicle will be tested to be working by a driver he himself will provide, and after which interior will be placed with a particular juju wherein the provided driver will be asked a again to drive the same motor vehicle. Efficacy of the juju is confirmed if the driver is unable to start the car, wherein the amount bet is mine. If the driver is able to start the vehicle with the juju inside, then he wins the argument that the believe in Juju or supernatural magic is delibertately deceptive.

omode o'mogun, on'pe le'efoo! (I have said it before).

Though belated, let me narrate this experience:

Agada-ngodo ni won fi tii moto yen!

I have seen it with my two eyes, as a young boy, what you decribed above.
It was done by an older newphew of mine who became angry that one man was always packing his vehicle "intentionally" to block our entrance gate.
He was implored to stop doing so but wanting to prove "Big man" (okay, he was a rich man in the late 70's and his car was one of those "obokun" Mercedes of those days), he dismissed my Mum's pleadings.

Unfortunately for him, my older nephew came to visit us from the "village" and witnessed the "insult".
He promised my Mum, to teach him a lesson. He did "it" on a Padlock which he cleverly clamped onto the benz car's underside.
After trying so many good mechanics unsuccessfully, he went to R.T Briscoe and they still could not start the car but found nothing wrong with the Engine. It just wont start! tongue tongue

It was my same Mum (women sha, l tire for them at times) that pleaded with my Nephew to "set it free".
He called "Mr. Big man" (and this was like after 3days and a few Neigbours in the know were already speculating that the car was in "native lock-down" mode), asked him if he thought it was okay to block other people's entrance and insult them over it? He apologized immediately.

He looked "surprised" when my Nephew asked him to Bring his own car key, rubbed it on the padlocks key and asked him to go and drive away his car!

He was even more surprised when the car revved at FIRST ATTEMPT!
Came down to apologize a second time and l never saw that car in our aread again, never! grin grin

I am not recounting this story to convince anybody that "Oogun mbe" (there is native power), l dont need to convince anyone.
They say "experience" is the best teacher. let each man hold onto his own experience.

It is said that "when a child has bever reached 'a fearful place', he thinks fear is impossible"!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OCTAVO: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2013
lepasharon:

lol..i still beleive in the bible tho tongue

yeahh but its a start. good job. I crown you Yoruba Princess of the First Order of Olodumare. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.