Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98556 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
sauer:

Am trying to put together a scientific investigation on some of these topics. Would you be willing to be questioned?

My knowledge about these things are limited.
You might have to travek to the interiors of Yorubaland.
If you go to my hometown (Ile-Ife) you'd find an Ifa temple. I am sure the devotees would be more than willing to help with questions.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Iyaniwura123: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
One Million Likes!!!
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by travelxpat(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Your belief is as a result of background...if I were to be born as an omo awo( an initiate) definately I would be on same platform of your reasoning,but thanks to the supreme God who made me see the true light..many are called and few are chosen. Heaven is definately not meant for all.hmmmmm, am happy you still believe in the existence of the supreme being, since you have no doubt about supernatural forces, spirits, ghost and soul.

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Iyaniwura123: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
One Million Likes AGAIN!
Billyonaire: Irrespective of the shallow knowledge of the OP within and without the periphery of mysticism and esoteric lore of magic as pertains Success, Money and Currency, it is our duty as the educable species of humans to be Liahona of the ignorant ones on the myth surrounding these quick bucks syndrome and save our society from the evil that men do for the love of money. Money Ritual is a lie from the Pit of Hell!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nathdim: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
money ritual ko money ritual ni why can't one of these babalawos perform d magic and post it on YouTube as 4 me seeing is believing

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
I took my time out to read this, in other to comment based on an informed article and not just topic title..

Wow!!! It takes hardwork to do this.

The issue now is that Nigerians are lazy, and majority of this self acclaimed athiest would just look at the topic and comment or decide not to read at all due to laziness.

OP be careful not to bump into something evil in your quest for knowledge. There's dis Yoruba adage dat says "Ikán tì ojú wa lo Ju rí"(wetin eyes dey find na wetin en go see" so thread carefully.

About the issue of Money rituals and blood money, it's as real as KFC Chiken, No be say dem say, "Our neighbor same compound when we were still in a rented apartment early 90's, went to the village to do dis ritual, He became filthy rich, and I also enjoyed frm the Money, though late now, May his soul RIP. bought over 24cars within a year, moved to a crazier apartment, but never built a house. As soon as he died, dat was d end of d money. They were thrown out of dat same house dey rented.

I use to say dat I don't believe in spirits, but shortly after my Uni, I had dis attack and I was sick for close to 3months with High BP and all sort of sickness being described by the Doctor, including dem saying Almost kidney failure and diabetic condition. All frm just 1 nyt attack through the dream.

I had series of deliverance at MFM and also as some point slept in a CAC church for about a week, before I finally got delivered.

For the atheist, can u kindly answer my questions

1. Was my sickness mere psychological imagination n nothing spiritual even with d medical reports and X-ray results?

2. Did all suddenly disappear by mistake or it's was through treatments I never had, Diabetis disappearing and Kidney failure restored without surgery

3. Was the dream attack just a mere expression of an imagination in the day time.. Meaning I imagined myself being shot?

I need answers because ur claims are just so dum.b!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
nathdim: money ritual ko money ritual ni why can't one of these babalawos perform d magic and post it on YouTube as 4 me seeing is believing
Hahahahahaaha, I am yet to see a native doctor who knows how to make billions but prefers to enrich other people and live in deplorable condition. And believe me they always live in deplorable condition! It is dangerous to even associate with someone who believes in money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
OCTAVO: OP, Aboru boye ooo.
Aboru abo Si se

ghostofsparta: Another inherent problem about all types of Osholẹ is the fact that those whom it had worked for can't come out to attest to it just like
those who have attempted it and didn't work. You see. This will bring
us to the issue of understands that if it works

dahonestboss:

Why?

Simply because it is a shameful thing to talk about or be proud of, those who it has worked for can attest to it in our society because it is an indirect way of saying you have either taken the shortcut path to success or have committed murder. The same goes for those people who have tried it only to have failed them.

Billyonaire: The native doctors scam ignorant people into believing it and also make money from the sales of body parts. The moment the populace is educated against these ignorance, then the scam will be revealed and the killings will stop!

@bolded
The native doctors money ritual practitioners do not go about pasting posters advertising about the possibility of getting money in a shortcut manner, get it once and for all that, it is greedy, impatient, frustrated, desperate and hopeless people who cladenstinely patronises them for it. As a matter of fact, there are occasions were the client would be made aware about it consequence and repercussions but will still go insist on doing it, due to their desperation and long time financial frustration. A babalawo wouldn't suggest or do MR, rather he will first of all enquire about the root of whatever the client problem is, and I know cases of someone whom after whose horoscopic configuration Odu was revealed to, and asked to observe, began to miraculously prosper. In his case, it was that he should just be generous towarsa people and shouldn't certain food. That's all, there are so many of us who are ignorantly. doing, indulging, observing things that are against our spiritual makeup aka Odu hence the unfolding of our destinies is either altered, or delayed, or gradually erased. It only takes Ifa the ' a tun ori se' to adjust/retune our Ori.

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:
And why do you still deliberately ascribe Babalawos as the sole doer of Money Ritual when I have clarified that particular widespread assumption you seem unable to eradicate from your Nollywood brainwashed mindset? I even went as far as to carefully explain who Babalawos are, supposedly should be, differentiating them from the Oniseguns who are the main indulgers of this heinous act and yet decided to misuse the Yoruba term 'Babalawo' because you just like many think it is cool to spoil their name as the Nigerian churches are always fond of, the same churches attended by some people who have used isegun to acquire wealth, success, power, positions, etc only to hypocritically give credit to the semitic deities of the Abrahamic religions and appreciations in the siphoning form of tithes and offerings. Well done.

Another fact you need to know is that so called educated Yorubas and non-Yorubas who patronizes both the Babalawos and Oniseguns for various purposes do not know the differences between the two and care less in knowing. Also, Afas in Yorubaland are the equivalent of the Christian pastors and in certain respect Islamic spiritualists, however, and as a matter of the fact, there are many Oniseguns that some Yoruba people just call 'Afa' because they borrow certain Yoruba esoteric knowledge to be combined with Islamic mysticism (dud) in order to appeal to patronizing Yoruba muslim clients, the point is many of this Afas are the major driving force of Money Ritual in Yorubaland.

Yes, there are Oguns (magic powers) that can be used to win contract or anything pertaining to negotiations, which is different from Money Rituals. There are Yawu boys and some deceptionists who use them too, but there's bound to be grave repercussion on the side of the users for whatever has been forced to yield must eventually equilibriumate. That is one of the laws of supernatural magic (which is different from trick/stage magic invented and practised mostly by whites for the purpose of amusement and entertainments)

Would you believe such ridiculous claim? Well you could if you were offered by 419ers posed as Babalawos or Oniseguns with the aid of those types of Juju I classified under the Mayehuns. Despite the overwhelming powers of the jujus belonging to this class, they can be overcome depending on the strength at which your mind draws on reason and logic.

Despite your exaggeration, there are Juju such as the Aworos and the likes used to pull crowd, congregation, customers. They have their conditions and repercussions.

There's no damn head in any cupboard that vomits cash, is there no end to your Nollywood stylised thinking?

I know this may sound gross and grotesque but for the purpose of enlightenment those confused people on the other thread, what the severed head is used for depends on the type of Oshole involved., the human head is but one of other components needed for the preparation of the evil procedure. If you ask me to go into the methodological 'into-to' of how the money ritual is done, I'm sorry I do not know because I haven't done it before, will never indulge in it, and I'm certain my anti-scientific curiosity will never lead me there but I have this to say: If any white or African-American disbeliever happen to read all this and still doubts, I urge him/her to appeal to any of their several communities/society of debunkers, myth-busters, skeptics, atheists, rationalists, psycho-analysts, scientists and anti-paranormalist, to ask their government to grant a huge amount of money to the family of a convicted death-row prisoner awaiting execution in exchange for consenting to volunteer himself/herself for the verification of this money ritual thing in Yorubaland, after all their government invest heavily on science/tech research and development unlike ours who have endorsed corruption by perfecting the art of embezzling and laundering public funds and states money.

You also asked me to address where the money will come from. Where do you think the money will come from? Thin air? Forex? The mountain? The ethers? Ofcourse it's from the bank and wherever, whatever symbolises 'Owo' is manufactured or made massively. There are big and small companies that make hell of money, there are financial institutions including banks, insurance companies and even the central bank whose officials would be scratching their head over how certain huge amount of money can't be accounted for during their annual review or whatever it's termed.

It is 'Owo' the Oniseguns would command through the use of incantation specific to the particular Oshole in progress, some Oshole isn't about commanding Owo itself but of manipulating extreme forces yet unknown to science though collectively personified as 'awon emi ayiri' which means unseen entities, whose respective Yoruba names are known to the Onisegun practitioners who at specific time invokes/summons the entity associated with the Oshole involved through the chanting of powerful incantations specific to the Oshole in progress in order to be either commanded, tricked, blackmailed or manipulated to always go and search and deliver physical money wherever it is on behalf of the client when called upon (where the client would be taught the lock and unlocking code through recitation i.e. the few incantations to utter in order to operate it wherever it is kept in the house when in need of Owo (money)). There is another evil version belonging to the major ones where the name of the human used is somehow metaphysically impressed into the ritual procession wherein all the client need do at home whenever in need of money (Owo) is to visit the ritualised human juju at a given time and commands that name with learned incantation to fetch him/her physical money wherever it is. The two highlighted are not how all major Osholes are effectuated as there are various types of both minor and major Osholes with their respective configurations, rites and ofcourse deadly repercussions.

There are some minor Oshole types known by its Oniseguns where the ritual money seeker would be provided with the option of using a part of their physical body (thumbs, toes, strip of flesh) for the money ritual wherein the further it decomposes the higher their shot at acquiring money (some Yawu boys do these types), there is another minor one wherein animals such as tortoise and special but rare to find birds are used in the money ritual process, there are other minor types wherein powerful rings are specially prepared whose sole purpose is to render enchantment over a to-be-victim of any of the numerous online scam (some Yawu boys use this on their magas) the endgame is still to make money, which can be argued also as money ritual, there's another in which I don't know if I should consider it minor or major since it involves the ritual money seeking male to offer his 'fertility essence' in the form of semen in exchange for tremendous but time-limited wealth, there's another I also don't know where to classify it but which involves certain thing I haven't found out but with the condition that the ritual money seeker must spend completely all the money the entity fetches him that particular day otherwise he/she is done for, there are two variant of that particular type with an almost similar condition which is of not coming back home with any remainder of the money belonging to that which the entity brought forth, the other being unable to spend the money on people you know such as friends, family and relatives, there is another belonging to the major types renderable by those Oniseguns who knows about it, wherein the money ritual seeker would be checked, and if qualified by the required pre-condition, will be told he/she can't be rich since he/she isn't destined to be opulent unless they have someone he/she loves the most, (which he/she actually does have, being that the ori they choose from ajule-orun is to meet/be with their earth love partner) which has to be substituted for 'Owo'.

The underlying principle about Ogun Owo is the Ori, there was this married Ijebu man who had serious financial issues and eventually opted for MR, whether it was a minor or major type I wouldn't know but what happened was that the Oshole involved was in the form of an Ose (Yoruba word for soap) given to him by one of the many trial-and-error money rituals Oniseguns to be used whenever he wants to take his bath and instead of working for good became more impoverished, he stopped using it, his wife who wasn't aware about the sopa or what her husband had done began to use it, and since then on, different customers after buying provisions from her started giving her money without her asking, at times for no obvious reason, up to an extent some would just drive by and just dash her huge amounts of money after buying petty items from her, her husband noticed this and enquired from her only to discover that she's being using that soap, they both clung tighter to each other and became very rich. The point is about the 'Ori', some people's 'Eleda' didn't chose or include stupendous 'Owo' into their 'Ori' when coming from 'Ajule-Orun' to 'Aye', but while the 'Ori' of 95% of humans were optimally chosen for by various presiding eledas (Orishas and Irunmoles), most will unknowingly involve themselves in various Ewos (taboos) that delays their Eleda-given/Ori-chosen destinies including some of the remaining 5% who have chosen or preordained to be stupendously rich which is the case of that real life event about that husband whose destiny doesn't include being rich in his Ori make-up but whose wife it does and according to Ifa, there are some people whose Odu decodes that he/she is bound to excel or become rich only when the right life-partner is met, and to do this, provided the Ori hasn't being too damaged, one just need to 'Bo Ori' hence Ori laa ba bọ ka fi iwakuwa silẹ (We should instead charge our Ori rather than searching for shortcuts).

All in all, Ogun-owo aka money ritual is B arbaric A bysmal D estructive. Why? There was this fairly old man whom I pressed to disagree way back, that people who does money ritual are fools because I thought it was a ruse and he told me that he personally had an Ewọn (long chain) that whenever he wants needs money, all he needed to do early in the morning is to drag his Ewọn (juju) around the open compound before anyone wakes up, and that before that day is over, he must realise lots of money somehow, I was still very skeptical about his claim until when I asked how could that be possible and he revealed that he must have money due to the power of the juju chain but at the expense of his surrounding neighbors remaining seriously broke for some period, then I quickly remembered my pal who live close to that place who always complain to me about why he is unable to account for how he spent his salary and that he wasn't supposed to be penniless.

It's just pure evil and it does not worth it. Some do lure their friends into committing some of the minor Osholes, bearing in mind the consequence but will nevertheless do it because of so many reasons I consider unjustifiable, well it's true that 'Money is the root of all evil'. Another important thing to understand is that because a lot of people are not patient in this festering nation, especially most of us youths who want to live luxurious lifestyle, drive exotic cars, live in a mansion, or in short just want to satisfy a desire to spend, spend and spend money in clubs, at ladies, showing-off by lavishing, these are mostly the kinds who ends up at this short-cut avenue, without knowing whether if their 'ori' and 'eleda' carries such destiny, which in no time they agree to murder in the name of money ritual, driven by their uncontrolled lust for money such that they deprive other's from fulfilling their 'ori' destiny, enjoying life at the expense of others misery whose husband, sons, daughters, wife are reported missing or found mutilated thinking they they ought not to be a consequence.

What other questions do you have, and I hope they aren't Nollywood inspired?
damn u jst threw d op's hard work into bin!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
sauer:

Am trying to put together a scientific investigation on some of these topics. Would you be willing to be questioned?

My knowledge about these things are limited.
You might have to travel to the interiors of Yorubaland.
If you go to my hometown (Ile-Ife) you'd find an Ifa temple. I am sure the devotees would be more than willing to help with your questions.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:

@bolded
The native doctors money ritual practitioners do not go about pasting posters advertising about the possibility of getting money in a shortcut manner, get it once and for all that, it is greedy, impatient, frustrated, desperate and hopeless people who cladenstinely patronises them for it. As a matter of fact, there are occasions were the client would be made aware about it consequence and repercussions but will still go insist on doing it, due to their desperation and long time financial frustration. A babalawo wouldn't suggest or do MR, rather he will first of all enquire about the root of whatever the client problem is, and I know cases of someone whom after whose horoscopic configuration Odu was revealed to, and asked to observe, began to miraculously prosper. In his case, it was that he should just be generous towarsa people and shouldn't certain food. That's all, there are so many of us who are ignorantly. doing, indulging, observing things that are against our spiritual makeup aka Odu hence the unfolding of our destinies is either altered, or delayed, or gradually erased. It only takes Ifa the ' a tun ori se' to adjust/retune our Ori.

Not Openly Advertising and Posting Ads by Native Doctors is even MORE dangerous, cos they catch their prey INDIVIDUALLY! If they posted an advert, I will be one of the people who will trace him and have him put in jail. So they know that there are many knowledgeable persons who will RUIN their trades. So they depend on 'word of mouth' and entrapment. Believe me, when I said Money Ritual does not exist. It is a LIE from the PIT of HELL!

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nanizle(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:

I consider myself an A'theist (Aborisha Theist) while you, supposedly a Yoruba African think yourself an Atheist (those who don't subscribe to any sort of theistic assertions such as the believe in the existence of deities (God, gods and divinities), and also the disbelief in ridiculous claims unprovable by science such as miracles supernatural magic and the paranormal), if so, did you happen to watch a video sometimes ago wherein two fornicators were jujufiedly glued together? Can science provide an explanation to that? Don't tell me that penis captivus crap, can science provide an explanation to some element of people among us in Yorubaland and Igboland whose skin and body have been rendered impervious to bullets and machete cuts? Can science throw explanation to preternatural feats some deep-rooted Babalawos, Oniseguns and certain agbas (very old folks) in remote villages underdeveloped by government, all whom still possesses esoteric knowledge on how to vanish or become invisible, effectuate teleportations or walk through wall among several others? I know you won't believe and that's why I exist, because one day you all religious and scientific disbelievers in Nigeria and abroad will have nothing to say when you watch it on YouTube after reading my book either in form of a blog or paperback, I can't say for now but would be titled 'Why I Am Yet To Be An Atheist, Enter: Yoruba Advanced Sciences', and ofcourse it's also going to be published on Nairaland too...

Zzzzzzz!

@OP I'm sorry to ask but have you witnessed any of the above bolded? or do you just swallow anything you hear hook line and sinker? Do you have scientific proof of the above bolded? Please stop spreading such utter nonsense without scientific proof.

Nobody's body can be rendered bullet proof with juju... Bring such persons who is claiming to be bullet proof and hand me a fully loaded AK 47 rifle and I will prove my assertion. Mtchewww.

Na so dem start that nonsense rumor about killer number.

Let us all embrace science and forget all this fairy tale by OP.

Our forefathers committed many atrocities (killing of twins and the likes)in the name of traditional beliefs including juju. Sadly such barbaric acts are still going on till this day.

Ogbeche77:

Is it through winning contracts never applied for?

Bribery illegally wins contracts in Naija not the so called juju.

Fellow Nigerians will not stop amusing me concerning this juju matter especially blood money. Nollywood no dey help matta sef. Money appearing from thin air!!

Nigeria may be a developing nation in terms of infrastructure. But in terms of scientific and logical reasoning, Nigerians are so backwards!

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by blueheart(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Op, good job. Leave the mischief makers out of this. African religion or Advanced sciences like you called it is real. Awon aye nbe. Please, shed more light on the repercussions of doing MR

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by splashbaby(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nice article...but wetin I find come here self?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by a1solution: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
I love spiritual things.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by alaoeri: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijogz K: I took my time out to read this, in other to comment based on an informed article and not just topic title..

The issue now is that Nigerians are lazy, and majority of this self acclaimed athiest would just look at the topic and comment or decide not to read at all due to laziness.

OP be careful not to bump into something evil in your quest for knowledge. There's dis Yoruba adage dat says "Ikán tì ojú wa lo Ju rí"(wetin eyes dey find na wetin en go see" so thread carefully.

About the issue of Money rituals and blood money, it's as real as KFC Chiken, No be say dem say, "Our neighbor same compound when we were still in a rented apartment early 90's, went to the village to do dis ritual, He became filthy rich, and I also enjoyed frm the Money, though late now, May his soul RIP. bought over 24cars within a year, moved to a crazier apartment, but never built a house. As soon as he died, dat was d end of d money. They were thrown out of dat same house dey rented.

I use to say dat I don't believe in spirits, but shortly after my Uni, I had dis attack and I was sick for close to 3months with High BP and all sort of sickness being described by the Doctor, including dem saying Almost kidney failure and diabetic condition. All frm just 1 nyt attack through the dream.

I had series of deliverance at MFM and also as some point slept in a CAC church for about a week, before I finally got delivered.

1. Was my sickness mere psychological imagination n nothing spiritual even with d medical reports and X-ray results?

2. Did all suddenly disappear by mistake or it's was through treatments I never had, Diabetis disappearing and Kidney failure restored without surgery

3. Was the dream attack just a mere expression of an imagination in the day time.. Meaning I imagined myself being shot?

Don't mind those atheist, let me narrate a little incident that happened to me when i was 9yrs old, came back from sch around 2pm on this unfaithful friday have a little nap woke up & was unable to walk again, like play like play i remained cripple for over a month, from one hospital to another nothing was done my mum cried the hell out & nearly got blind ( u knw women nature now ) my papa run helter, skelter no show. The question remain how 'll a 9yrs old boy that walked to sch in the morning come back, sleep & wake up suddenly turns to cripple but God in his infinite mercy return my legs after over a month & was able to walk. This is not story or movie bt what really happened to me which am grateful to God today. Those atheist no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
This thread is asinine and one of those irrational ratings by an op who reasons like a person that does not think. Perhaps this person wants co-irrational people to patronize him. It is a truism that money ritual in all its forms has no efficacy. You can call it it what you might. It is simply mendacious to think that a gallimaufry of human body parts and some incantations would spin money or turn a human head into an ATM.

If this is the case, Africans nay Nigerians would dominate the annual list of Forbes richest people. All we need is just one human head and money would be every where. It is only recently that few Nigerians like Dangote made it to the list and we know the sources of their wealth. Anybody that thinks that a dead human head is a money spinner is beyond irrational. You never get something out of nothing.

Now if you believe in money ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it is a bridge to perdition. The problem with Africans and their thinking is that we have no understanding of how money/wealth is created. As a result, in the midst of plenty, we've become paupers. Africa is the most endowed in materials and natural resources and yet, we have pestilence every where for lack of the understanding of how to harness wealth. The richest man that ever lived is not Solomon nor any of the American robber barons, the richest man was Mansa Musa of Mali. He did not make his money through exportation of human heads or by money ritual. He made the money by taking advantage of the huge natural resources of Africa. I don't know where Nigerians lost their moral compass but there is nothing like human head ATM.

I have been told that this money ritual tale is one of the original 419 tales. It works like this: you go to a charlatan and express an interest in money ritual. He would give you his conditions that usually includes your sacrificing a loved one. He would also request tthat you pay a huge sum of money. Lets say you pay him 5m naira and then bring the head of your first son, at this point you've cross the moral rubicon. Then out of the 5m, the 419er would take maybe 4m and then stick back 1m of your own money into the head provided and give you conditions that make no sense. You take the head home and get out your share of the five million naira you paid and money tops to come out. You rush to the "manufacturer" and he tells you that you violated the conditions and thus you've rendered the ATM dormant. At this point, you have sold your soul to the devil and you can't retrace your steps.

Now, for many years, there have been syndicates that killed able bodied Nigerians and harvested their organs like heart, kidney, liver etc and sell them overseas for millions. They peddle this money ritual balderdash as a diversion from their nefarious activities. If you have access to the Internet or you can buy Nigerian Vanguard newspaper for April 27th, a maid who was kidnapped narrated her ordeal at the hands of her kidnappers. At some point in time, she said they threatened to kill and harvest her organs for sale in Malaysia.

The bottom line is that anybody who kills a fellow human being for money ritual would do anything including armed robbery. If you want to make money, you have to understand the economics of wealth creation otherwise, you will continue to engage in a wild goose case. I have personally done reasonably well in life not through money ritual but through a dint of hardwork. I made my money the old fashioned way. I earned it!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nanizle(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijogz K: I took my time out to read this, in other to comment based on an informed article and not just topic title..

Are you saying you had a one night spritual attack via dreamland which triggered a prolonged sickness and deliverance at MFM and CAC healed you??

Are you saying medicine did not help you?

First of all who is that wicked person that spiritually dealt with you for three months? Tell me his/her name make I fire am with fasting and prayer! cheesy

There is nothing like spiritual attack. You were sick and you got better full stop.
I hope you don't become like these parents:
2nd Child Dies After Parents Pick Prayer Over Medicine: http://www.newser.com/story/166708/2nd-child-dies-after-parents-pick-prayer-over-medicine.html

http://news.yahoo.com/2nd-child-pa-couple-dies-only-praying-111713837.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353071/Christian-parents-shunned-medicine-prayer-son-died-spared-prison.html
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
alaoeri:
Don't mind those atheist, let me narrate a little incident that happened to me when i was 9yrs old, came back from sch around 2pm on this unfaithful friday have a little nap woke up & was unable to walk again, like play like play i remained cripple for over a month, from one hospital to another nothing was done my mum cried the hell out & nearly got blind ( u knw women nature now ) my papa run helter, skelter no show. The question remain how 'll a 9yrs old boy that walked to sch in the morning come back, sleep & wake up suddenly turns to cripple but God in his infinite mercy return my legs after over a month & was able to walk. This is not story or movie bt what really happened to me which am grateful to God today. Those atheist no sabi anything.
Temporal Stroke occasioned by infractions to your neurons. Treatment not available in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
nathdim: money ritual ko money ritual ni why can't one of these babalawos perform d magic and post it on YouTube as 4 me seeing is believing

you dumb ARSE! didnt OP just highlight the difference between "BABALAWO" and "ONISEGUN" angry angry angry angry
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you dumb ARSE! didnt OP just highlight the difference between "BABALAWO" and "ONISEGUN" angry angry angry angry
Is Everyone Yoruba now ? If there is no English words for those, then its purely a Yoruba myth and universally mistrustful.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ OP.... I do appreciate your effort in taking the time to explain these terminologies but you did nothing extraordinary beyond that...

Firstly, money ritual ( ogun owo) is barbaric, evil and doesn't work........... It is fake and it is only practised by primitive minds and cultures.....

How can I take a body part to a witch-doctor and expect to be rich? It is nonsensical and incomprehensible.......

For you to claim it works, you have to prove it like Isaac Newton proved gravity exist.... It is very likely that people that money ritual worked for were just lucky ( coincidence)......

Secondly, Good fortune is an everyday occurrence to almost anybody on this planet.... Why should the accolade of an everyday phenomenal go to a witch-doctor? This reasoning therefore means that money ritual doesn't work.....

It's like an Onishegun (witch-doctor) claiming he can make rain to fall, in a region that experiences 10 months of rainfall annually, and people take him serious. Why can't these stupi.d people that take him seriously take him to Sahara desert or even southern California ( an obscure corner in the Californian desert where it hadn't rain for 30 years) to verify the witch-doctor's claims?

Thirdly, for you to prove anything works, it has to work in every condition and under every circumstance. This is because witch-doctors will simply blame the juju not working on certain circumstances. E.g, the juju didn't work because you came in contact with a woman, it rained on it, you stepped on a dying pigeon, etc.....

If it worked ( by coincidence or sheer luck), they claim the glory..... This implies that they are always in the winning position....

@ ghostofsparta, I would really appreciate if you can use your expression in the right way... One way is you encouraging our youths to embark on creative thinking. We need to produce our own Michael Faradays, Isaac Newtons and Louis Pasteurs.

Making them believe Juju works is primitive. It didn't find us cure for Malaria, it didn't find us vaccines for Polio, yet we still believe in it?? Absolutely idiotic.. I do hang on to my culture for ceremonial and heritage reasons but nothing more..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nanizle(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
alaoeri:

Have you tried googling to find a medical explanation to what happened to you to instead of quickly and erroneously ascribing a supernatural cause?
In short make I research am for you right now... I'll get back to you.

p.s. Are there no medical professionals in Nairaland?? some nairalanders for this thread don dey fall my hand big time.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nanizle(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
alaoeri:

Billyonaire: Temporal Stroke occasioned by infractions to your neurons. Treatment not available in Nigeria.

Billyonaire thanks for enlightening alaoeri.

This is what we get when a good number of Nigerians are still holding on to ancient beliefs that diseases are caused by spirits/spiritual attacks.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
collins123:

You just spewed trash. There are no gods? Listen, the fact that GOD can not be easily proven does not mean spirits can't be proven.

Allow me, and I will give u a personal sample of the diety known as esu

Where do you live currently?

What is the name of your parents (mom and dad)

Try me and you will change your atheism.

If you have the powers that you ascribe to yourself, you would have already known the answers to the questions you posed. Just get alive please!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Is Everyone Yoruba now ? If there is no English words for those, then its purely a Yoruba myth and universally mistrustful.

do you have to be Yoruba to read English

OP clearly said what is Babalawo and what is Onisegun and the difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Followin'....
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Awoofawo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=ooman] I of course disagree with the existence of spirits whatsoever.
fallacy: Is God not a spiritual entity?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
undecided
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
9jacrip: @Byllionaire and his ilks refuting the veracity of the post and existence of the MR, why no step out there and experiment then come back and let us know what you find?

I was never a believer of these things despite having come from Olorisa family but I have had friends from the past who instead of focusing on academics wanted to live large and ended up dipping hands into unmentionables.

There were these 2 guys who did MR with twins, had a ring from the ritual and were getting steady money, serious mulla. My friend from the duo bought a new Honda IV tec the year it came out back then ordered from the US and also bought a Camry 2004/05 within 3 months interval, the other dude was traveling the world

The spiritualist who did the stuff for them later told them they has 10 years to live and they mustn't spend a dime on anybody nor give out to anyone no matter what problem the person might be going through.

My friend from the duo gave his life a thought since he had almost graduated and went for deliverance at Cele church, he was told to sell out everything he acquired with the money and never spend a dime, he sold everything apart from the cars and guess what? He had accident that wrote off both cars! The honda was totaled inside his school (Unilag).

Now dude's life is a mess, he's confused about his own existence and monetary matter is a difficulty for him because he's so impoverished. He once mentioned he never heard from or anything about his partner.

Now tell me that shit don't exist!

If these guys made serious "mulla" as you claimed why is it that they only bought Honda IV and Toyota Camry? From my limited knowledge these are not cars that rich people drive. Is it fair to assume that the guy traveling the world is flying on his private jet? I doubt it though knowing that one of the participants could only afford a Honda and a Camry from his fictitious serious "mulla."

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by DCoker: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ramtzy: To truely understand the concept of money ritual and other magical power, one must first have an in-dept knowledge about the Alijannus (the Jinn); don't know the english equivalent name.

Am pretty sure this your metaphysics will not sound/look new to the knowledgeable Muslims because knowledge about Alijannu(Jinn)& their activities are well detailed in the Quran & Hadith

you are on point
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2013

Juju did/didn't invent the x-ray technology that is used to diagnose your kidney function?

When it's time do vaccinate your newborn, would you take them to MFN?

When your wife is about to deliver and has complications, would you take her to MFN?

Did you forget that you do have immune systems that fight off infections?

You might have been diagnosed wrongly.......

Ijogz, have you gathered your evidence on MFN healing rate? How many rightly diagnosed sick people come back healed?

Haven't you reasoned it out that it's likely that only the very few people that are healed ( maybe due to their body naturally fighting the infection), are the ones that share their testimonies?

Equipment used to check your BP, is it your pastor that invented it?

@Ijogz... My point is dis.... Just because there are human error in science and technology, it isn't still enough to put it to one side and uphold the supernatural....

When my grandparents and urs lived at the height of supernatural beliefs, infant mortality was almost 80%. My maternal grandmother had 9 kids, 8 died.

Now, thanks to enlightenment, your wife and my wife will go to the labour room with almost 90% safe delivery rate...

I do believe in God, but I think as a people, we rely too much on him.

We should use our brains more and solve our problems with our hands, just like what the Oyinbos are currently doing so that we dont lag behind.

The proofs that back up the supernatural is very scant, and mostly witnesses' accounts. @ Ijogz, there is no way I can verify your story and simply have to believe. Why would I believe something purely non-evidential?

Would you also believe me if I said my Aunt flew yesterday on a broom stick?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.