Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45232 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2013

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Osheshe(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Albert708:

It is we the so called believers today that are the problem of the church, must you use hard word to disprove something that you are not in agreement with, salvation is personal, let allow love to reign in the church of christ

I'd like you to kindly highlight the 'hard' words I used, Oga. Whilst you conveniently overlooked the poster's comment I quoted, which was riddled with plenty of hard words, my blunt albeit close-to-home comment triggered red flags for you?

I'd have to be stark raving mad to 'not go anywhere this sunday" and instead "go to a complete stranger's house", just to "watch the latest episode on Emmanuel TV". If this stance of mine will remove love from the body of Christ, all I can say is WOW!

I'm happy though, for the mere fact that you realize salvation is personal. This totally proves my point. Nobody needs to watch Emmanuel tv at 'mylove55's place of residence to be 'saved' and 'delivered'.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2013
Osheshe:

I'd like you to kindly highlight the 'hard' words I used, Oga. Whilst you conveniently overlooked the poster's comment I quoted, which was riddled with plenty of hard words, my blunt albeit close-to-home comment triggered red flags for you?

I'd have to be stark raving mad to 'not go anywhere this sunday" and instead "go to a complete stranger's house", just to "watch the latest episode on Emmanuel TV". If this stance of mine will remove love from the body of Christ, all I can say is WOW!

I'm happy though, for the mere fact that you realize salvation is personal. This totally proves my point. Nobody needs to watch Emmanuel tv at 'mylove55's place of residence to be 'saved' and 'delivered'.
Sorry if I may offend you, also nobody ever say you need emmanuel.tv to be save or delivered, you can go to any bible believing church for ur salvation. But we should always learn not to ridicule fellow brothers in the public because we don't believe in them. For such bring disunity in the body of christ
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Mylove55(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2013
I'm happy though, for the mere fact that you realize salvation is personal. This totally proves my point. Nobody needs to watch Emmanuel tv at 'mylove55's place of residence to be 'saved' and 'delivered'.[/quote] plsss,because i love u,4 d sake of ur generation,even if is 1hr of his teaching not even the testimony or miracle of people,just watch it anywhere,ur generation lives wil never remain the same.GOD BLESS U.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by deebrain(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2013
Amelian: Although she looks scary in her films, though... Anytime I watch her face on films, I cringe in wonder.. She scares me, sha sad

she is a talented actress....ive seen young pastors act as the devil or gangsters and they do it so perfectly.....she is supposed to scare the viewers-if she does not, she would still be a learner... wink
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Mylove55(f): 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
I hope u are watchin today live service,pls pay attention to every bit of d teachin,prophecies and when wise men wil be delivering children of God frm darkness.keep watchin and God bless u.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:45am On May 14, 2013
Am not suprised at those calln him a scam, after all when Christ was on earth...many castigated him,judged, Äπϑ frsutrated themselves over Him, so this is just normal.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry
ShyM-X:
It might be real, though...

There are tons of demonic people with evil spirits out there(esp. women).. Not religious - but if you believe there's positive energy out there, then there has to be an opposite one as well...

Anyway, I want to see the video..
. You f**king sexist. Women aren't the only ones possessed by demons. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.