Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45228 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maninmood(m): 1:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Do you have proof that Emmanuel tv is a scam?

One of those gullible lots grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Rastamann: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2013
It is Biblically wrong to condemn for it is only God knows who truely and genuinely servers him.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=28pt]Dude give us video.[/size]
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maninmood(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: I AM A STAUNCH CATHOLIC BUT I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT T.B JOSHUA IS REAL.... I WAS HIS BIGGEST OPPOSITION BEFORE BUT AFTER THIS MAN HEALED ME OF AN AILMENT OF SO MANY YEARS JUST BY TOUCHING MY TV SCREEN; I CANT BUT STOP CRITICIZING HIM. I KNOW RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WILL ARGUE THAT I WAS ONLY HEALED BY MY FAITH AND NOT HIS PRAYERS... BUT MIND YOU THAT FAITH WITHOUT GOOD WORKS IS DEAD! BY THE WAY, I HAVE PRAYED FAITHFULLY OVER THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS WITHOUT RESULT... RATHER IT GOT WORSE WITH EACH PASSING DAY! I HAVE NOT BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BEFORE AND I HAVE NO PLANS OF EVER VISITING THERE. THOUGH MOST OF THEIR METHODS OF OPERATION SEEMS ACTED, I THINK THIS MAN IS REAL. THE ONLY THING AM WORRIED ABOUT NOW IS UNDER WHOSE POWERS HE OPERATES ON ... BUT WHICHEVER POWER, IT WORKS!

MY TWO CENTS THOUGH. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION!

cough. We know the strategies. How is pastor J? wink

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by donphilopus: 1:18am On Apr 29, 2013
God has blessed us with a great man of God T B Joshua who is not like the other so-called pentecostal churches senior pastors thank God for his life, let's not condemn him. This was how God blessed us with Jay Jay Okocha and we didn't know his value, if T B Joshua were to be a foreigner we would have been respecting and worshiping him like our God.. LET'S TRY AND BE APPRECIATIVE TO OUR HOME BASE

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maninmood(m): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2013
donphilopus: God has blessed us with a great man of God T B Joshua who is not like the other so-called pentecostal churches senior pastors thank God for his life, let's not condemn him. This was how God blessed us with Jay Jay Okocha and we didn't know his value, if T B Joshua were to be a foreigner we would have been respecting and worshiping him like our God.. LET'S TRY AND BE APPRECIATIVE TO OUR HOME BASE

You belong to 760BC bro. How come you made it to 21st century? Quite intriguing shocked shocked Keep wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by trolling(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people
grin na real gullibe people
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by trolling(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2013
well a bigger demon can cast out a smaller demon,there are hierachies in the spirit world,so i dont doubt him casting out demons or healing them,just read your book,you'll get the proof,but best believe he is Satan's servant

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2013
noskeybaba:

"staunch catholic" thank God its not Roman Catholic. U don't know whose power he operates, Yet u say he is Real. Define ReaL. My guy something was taken from u in case u don't knw. Aηδ u need help before its too late.
U DNT KNOW HOW TO BE LOGICAL IN ARGUEMENTS! DID YOU READ THE LAST PART WHERE I SAID THAT EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION? BY THE WAY, NOBODY TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME.... GOD HEALED ME THROUGH A PROPHET... THIS IS MY BELIEF!

FYI; AM A STAUNCH ROMAN CATHOLIC BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN AM A FANATIC!

4 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 29, 2013
the evil spirit says this, the evil spirit says that...

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
For the first time, I agree with you.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by logica(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by tinnymerit(m): 1:44am On Apr 29, 2013
so everybody in the world is now possessed?.well the bible recorded that ''in the last days knowledge will increase,........''.Its not about miracle staged or real that will make one in good stand with God,heaven should be our main target and not miracle.well i'll advice that we seriously guard our hearts against the stealer of them.matt 24:36-41 on point,so beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by touchmeder: 2:06am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I dey tell u ooooooooooooooooooooooo. shakes head grin How can someone choose to make such shame of themselves lipsrsealed
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 29, 2013
touchmeder:

I dey tell u ooooooooooooooooooooooo. shakes head grin How can someone choose to make such shame of themselves lipsrsealed
Eh eh
They are lost
I know he's banned In Cameroon
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by touchmeder: 2:10am On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: I AM A STAUNCH CATHOLIC BUT I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT T.B JOSHUA IS REAL.... I WAS HIS BIGGEST OPPOSITION BEFORE BUT AFTER THIS MAN HEALED ME OF AN AILMENT OF SO MANY YEARS JUST BY TOUCHING MY TV SCREEN; I CANT BUT STOP CRITICIZING HIM.PLANS OF EVER VISITING THERE. THOUGH MOST OF THEIR METHODS OF OPERATION SEEMS ACTED, I THINK THIS MAN IS REAL. THE ONLY THING AM WORRIED ABOUT NOW IS UNDER WHOSE POWERS HE OPERATES ON ... BUT WHICHEVER POWER, IT WORKS!

MY TWO CENTS THOUGH. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION!

Uhmnnnnnnnnnnnn have you ever wondered then, under whose power YOU; YES YOU YOURSELF WERE HEALED BY

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Slimzybaby(m): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Eh eh
They are lost
I know he's banned In Cameroon
...dats why cameroon gals are wild animals...d spirit of fornication is in dat country.
My brother u do need deliverance as well cos u behave abnormal

6 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by spikesC(m): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Slimzy baby: ...dats why cameroon gals are wild animals...d spirit of fornication is in dat country.
My brother u do need deliverance as well cos u behave abnormal

4 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by polokor60(m): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2013
trolling: well a bigger demon can cast out a smaller demon,there are hierachies in the spirit world,so i dont doubt him casting out demons or healing them,just read your book,you'll get the proof,but best believe he is Satan's servant
You have labelled him a servant of satan with no proof,a common criminal was emancipated by pilate with regards to a verdict by his subordinates at the expense/detriment of JESUS CHRIST.

My point is that you are not the first that will accused a servant of the MOST HIGH GOD and you definitely won't be the last.Time is the greatest judges of all time.You ll eat back your words someday.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by polokor60(m): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: the evil spirit says this, the evil spirit says that...

There is nothing new under the sun,legion of demons were casted out of a possessed person by JESUS CHRIST during the time of old.

If you believe people seeking for their salvation and deliverance from these demons are gullible then you are entitled to your opinion of mockery.

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by logica(m): 3:48am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 29, 2013
polokor60: There is nothing new under the sun,legion of demons were casted out of a possessed person by JESUS CHRIST during the time of old.

If you believe people seeking for their salvation and deliverance from these demons are gullible then you are entitled to your opinion of mockery.
blah blah blah...are you done? undecided undecided
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by donbuchi1(m): 3:54am On Apr 29, 2013
noskeybaba:

"staunch catholic" thank God its not Roman Catholic. U don't know whose power he operates, Yet u say he is Real. Define ReaL. My guy something was taken from u in case u don't knw. Aηδ u need help before its too late.
on point. Nurring goes for free. From a close source his powers are certainly not from God.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by eagleeye2: 3:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Mathew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I don't know if T.B. Joshua is who he claims he is. But I will urge brethrens to remain steadfast in Faith.

7 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by trolling(m): 5:01am On Apr 29, 2013
polokor60: You have labelled him a servant of satan with no proof,a common criminal was emancipated by pilate with regards to a verdict by his subordinates at the expense/detriment of JESUS CHRIST.

My point is that you are not the first that will accused a servant of the MOST HIGH GOD and you definitely won't be the last.Time is the greatest judges of all time.You ll eat back your words someday.
if the blind lead the blind they shall both fall into a ditch and i would say it again he is satan's advocate
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Diasporan(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Everyone is entitled to his believe concerning TB Joshua.For me i like his philanthropic gesture.How i wish other so called men of God can take a clue from him.For the Actress that claimed she has been delivered i pray things work out for her cause many Nigerians are myopic and will forever stigmatise and keep on calling her a witch.By the way today is my Birthday and i give God all the glory for keeping me healthy and placing me where i am today.May his name be continuosly praised

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by pfowighz(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2013
by noskeybaba(m): 1:07am
exxell: I AM A STAUNCH
CATHOLIC BUT I CAN
AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU
THAT TB JOSHUA IS REAL.... I
WAS HIS BIGGEST
OPPOSITION BEFORE BUT
AFTER THIS MAN HEALED ME
OF AN AILMENT OF SO MANY
YEARS JUST BY TOUCHING
MY TV SCREEN; I CANT BUT
STOP CRITICIZING HIM. I
HAVE NOT BEEN TO HIS
CHURCH BEFORE AND I HAVE
NO PLANS OF EVER VISITING
THERE. THOUGH MOST OF
THEIR METHODS OF
OPERATION SEEMS ACTED, I
THINK THIS MAN IS REAL.
THE ONLY THING AM
WORRIED ABOUT NOW IS
UNDER WHOSE POWERS HE
OPERATES ... BUT
WHICHEVER POWER, IT
WORKS!
MY TWO CENTS THOUGH.
EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO
HIS OR HER OPINION!
"staunch catholic" thank God its not
Roman Catholic. U don't know
whose power he operates, Yet u
say he is Real. Define ReaL. My
guy something was taken from u in
case u don't knw. Aηδ u need help
before its too late.

My brother don't be UN-real! You wait till you get a terminal disease and then see if you'll still be asking for Whose power!
My sister, God bless you, because He will never share His Glory with any man.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by MRXELA(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Allohrandy: Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua are nothing but a bloody scam!!!! I wonder why people still believe this shi.t
na u get ur mouth
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Rastamann: It is Biblically wrong to condemn for it is only God knows who truely and genuinely servers him.

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by femmy2010(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Allohrandy: Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua are nothing but a bloody scam!!!! I wonder why people still believe this shi.t

You sound so sure?
Only God can judge my bruva.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.