Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45231 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Lovine: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
It is amazing why we Nigerians always rush to pastors at any slightest inch of problems or challenges we encounter. These so-called pastors are not excluded from life's ups and downs. Many a time, if not all, problems we normally face require logical know-how, not spiritual. It is quite tragic that our immediate environments have superbly influential control over us. Outside Nigeria, in most developed countries, people discuss physical problems, address the problems, analyze possible solution and approach to such problems. However, in our dear country, people are so gullible to a fault, they are always likening every problem they have to spiritual attacks. Should we call it illiteracy? No, because most of these humans are schooled.

If they rush to you do you have anything good to offer? Why do you rush to Panadols when you are sick?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Flirtyfemi: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... I don't get it. What is it with you guys and threats? If you are not threatening someone (who doubts your pastor) with hellfire, you are threatening with receiving a curse. Some christian indeed!
I know right? If it's not hell fire today, it's some curse tomorrow. Between me and them, I wonder who go first enter hell fire...ndi ala.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people
And your Cameroon still belongs to one man ,the French puppet...smdh for fellow Nigerians hitting likes for a dark azz cameroonian that his streets aren't better than what we have here....Cameroon is even worse,how can a country as big as cameroon be held ransom by one man
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dem don pay d werey to vibrate for alter.Na2day? U better buy ur copy, na scene one of d movie "deliverance Sunday". Rubbish!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
maninmood: It is amazing why we Nigerians always rush to pastors at any slightest inch of problems or challenges we encounter. These so-called pastors are not excluded from life's ups and downs. Many a time, if not all, problems we normally face require logical know-how, not spiritual. It is quite tragic that our immediate environments have superbly influential control over us. Outside Nigeria, in most developed countries, people discuss physical problems, address the problems, analyze possible solution and approach to such problems. However, in our dear country, people are so gullible to a fault, they are always likening every problem they have to spiritual attacks. Should we call it illiteracy? No, because most of these humans are schooled.

And you my friend, have summarized my thoughts in a few sentences. The average Nigerian assumes his problem is spiritual. On Sunday, he's in church, on Monday, he's in church, on Tuesday, he's in church, on Wednesday, he's in church, Thursday/Friday/Saturday, he's in church. How won't his problem be spiritual, when he won't go to work? A bunch of olodos, that's what they are. We hardly ever sit down to think critically, we only know how to go to church and heap all our problems on God forgetting that God will only help us after we have done or at least tried to do our part. Going to church everyday, na wetin we sabi well well be dat. If getting rich was based on going to Church, we would have been the richest country today.

It's also funny how countries that are religiously liberal are ahead of us by miles. A nom eba na chi ochi.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lovine: [s]It is amazing why we Nigerians always rush to pastors at any slightest inch of problems or challenges we encounter. These so-called pastors are not excluded from life's ups and downs. Many a time, if not all, problems we normally face require logical know-how, not spiritual. It is quite tragic that our immediate environments have superbly influential control over us. Outside Nigeria, in most developed countries, people discuss physical problems, address the problems, analyze possible solution and approach to such problems. However, in our dear country, people are so gullible to a fault, they are always likening every problem they have to spiritual attacks. Should we call it illiteracy? No, because most of these humans are schooled.[/s]

If they rush to you do you have anything good to offer? Why do you rush to Panadols when you are sick?

hahahahahahahaha... @bolded... grin grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by BodyKiss(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Skipfr: Listened to her too. She advised those dying in silence to come out and get delivered. If Emmanuel tv na scam oyibo and vip's worldwide nr go com dy stay line to be deliver
ed. U wen dy wait for mtn 10mb bfor u go fit enta nairaland go com dy tlk rubbish. I nr blame una sha. Emmanuel _ God with us

I'm sure those oyibos and VIPs are all getting paid. They're part of the packaging.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dem don pay d werey to vibrate for alter.Na2day? U better buy ur copy, na scene one of d movie "deliverance Sunday". Rubbish!!!

I swear if u go there... the mammy water spirit for ur body go confess... grin

You think they're there to play? smh
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:

I swear if u go there... the mammy water spirit for ur body go confess... grin

You think they're there to play? smh
Abegi! If anything confess for my body, I go sue d pastor cus na him jazz me. Nonsense! Dem don turn deliverance to business. Awon Oloshi!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
BodyKiss:

I'm sure those oyibos and VIPs are all getting paid. They're part of the packaging.

Lol...including former Ghanaian President, Attah Mills
Don Moen, Benny Hinn, S.A Minister of finance, Kenyan vips... et cetera..

see em.. I can't even name half... I don tire for una
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abegi! If anything confess for my body, I go sue d pastor cus na him jazz me. Nonsense! Dem don turn deliverance to business. Awon Oloshi!
Na today? dat na old thing...the koko is finding new ways of making it interesting. You gotta give them credit in that aspect.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:

LOL...! at anything you confess grin

So u believe in jazz but you don't believe in deliverance??

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Na today? dat na old thing...the koko is finding new ways of making it interesting. You gotta give them credit in that aspect.
My sister, dis wan na day light robbery na! Imagine, d gullible okoros, ngbatics and abokis go enter dia begin donate building/ jet funds for wayo pastor. D devil is a bastard! angry
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:

LOL...! at anything you confess grin

So u believe in jazz but you don't believe in deliverance??
Shoo! u believe in hell fire but u don't believe say na satan dey run d headquarters? undecided
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Efe25(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
The video link does not work.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Harmonyco(f): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
"staunch catholic" thank God its not Roman Catholic. U don't know whose power he operates, Yet u say he is Real. Define ReaL. My guy something was taken from u in case u don't knw. Aηδ u need help before its too late. [/quote].
I dont kia wat u tink u bloody fool. My bible says that as a man thinkth in his hrt so he is. Keep swimming in ur ignorance. Fool
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by try69: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
|| in Pilate's voice || "I find no fault in this man".

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Ericsdm55(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Allohrandy: Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua are nothing but a bloody scam!!!! I wonder why people still believe this shi.t
how so?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by esere826: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
WHy has this man come under so much condemnation?
even from those whom their pastor's or denominations have been roundly condemned by others

Well make una take am go crucify am if una wish
as for me, make una bring basin make I wash my hand
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by dc555: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BLIND AND GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by batstan(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
lipsrsealed see no evil speak no evil.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by JaePhilips: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
many governors hav been delivered! U knw tb joshua prophecied about the Boston bomb blast since last year december

Jesus said 'we would do greater works than he has done' u all nw doubt d power of God? Is God dead? Why wont he disgrace tb joshua if it was a scam??

Many bishops, reverend fathers hav gotten their deliverance at SCOAN! U're all acting like u dnt knw ur fore fathers worshipped idols and gods? So u think those idols would just disappear cz u chose christianity? Hell no!
Itz in d lineage,, u have to get delivered!

Why cnt d fuccing boko haram, go to SCOAN and blow the place? Did they tel u they dnt fear God??

Tb Joshua has healed/delivered over 100million pple! U mean to say he pays them howmuch??smh, beta face d truth! He is Godsent

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by konn: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Allohrandy: Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua are nothing but a bloody scam!!!! I wonder why people still believe this shi.t
IF U DONT BELIEVE GO TO HELL AND LET THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE ALONE
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ooua: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Whenever TBJ is mentioned, check out the number of comments. There is nothing anybody can do about this Man, like him or hate him, there is something about him. I think he is great.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ifihearam: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooua: Whenever TBJ is mentioned, check out the number of comments. There is nothing anybody can do about this Man, like him or hate him, there is something about him. I think he is great.

you mean adeboye abi?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by nearest(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who are YoU? SPEAK!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by shawndhabi: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
na wa oooooooo. Una get time sha..... abeg when una go post tonto dikeh picture again na? I dey wait
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by critique101(f): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2013

The things u see r not scams. But d people delivering them may have not gotten their powers from God
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: I give those of you who liked this post 5 years max and at least 20% of you would have joined the crowd that struggle to get into the church to have your problems solved.

You are the most stupid fellow i've seen on this earth. Is it God that Will make this your wish happen or satan? Goes to show that the man you are supporting is not really a man of God if this is ‎​what he is inculcating into his believers/ Followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.