Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45229 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: you can only do little when you intercede for others and they are in no state of mind to accept your prayers. Nigeria is being governed by wicked politicians who have no regard for God. So little can be done.

Yet these same wicked politicians visits him day in day out for prayers. Why has he not cast out the evil and wickedness from them like he does to the entertainers and other members of the public.
Thinking aint illegal yet. Think!!!

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
tarryT: In the words of Prophet T.B Joshua... Douting Prophet T.B Joshua and what you see on emmanuel tv is not a sin, but dont let your dout lead you to unbelieve.....

Me wey trust 9ja police pass pastors dem sef dey watch emmanuel tv with all my heart.. Praying along with the prophet have brought so many positive changes in my life...

All man to himself, Jehovah is for all of us...

So happy for her deliverance.

To does that call people like me "guilible"...na una sabi.. Enjoy ur self "righeousness."

If its all man to himself, do you think you need a prophet joshua to guide you on how to pray to your God? After knowing what's wrong and right? And knowing your problems? Does praying according to a mog's directives bring +ves to your life? Or you identifyinging ‎​what you want and asking God for it?

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Diasporan(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
docadams: Nigerians are an interesting lot. It strikes me that many of d contributions so far made emanate from our various comfort zones. In d hierrachy of uniformity of religious believes and values,christianity ranks low down d ladder worldwide. This has given rise 2 subtle extremism and violent fanatical tendency in d main but, in a very few, a diligent adherence 2 God's prescriptions 4 his faithfuls. To avoid a long discourse, it is pertinent 2 know without ambiguity that 1. God Almighty is a jealous God i.e He does not share equal limelight wit any of his creations, not even Jesus Christ. So no individual glorification. 2. He does not dwell on materialism, that is why Jesus n his disciples lived on 'daily bread' and Paul bcame a cobbler despite previous riches. 3. He knows only very few shall be saved, that is why d road 2 salvation is very narrow. 4. He knows we shall suffer from untold afflictions because d devil is ruling d world, that is why we must pursue, first, heavenly things. 5. We should not be part of this world like Jesus said. 6. FINALLY, we should love HIM always and remain steadfast till d end.
What is your point pertaining the topic of discourse?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Scoan is like a company

You just said it. Same thing people tried to point out to you that you were fighting and bashing them for.

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:

Will you shut your dirty mouth you this bloody cameroonian...

Take a look at the attached photo... Thats Drogba's immediate younger brother and Dad... They know what is good for them... that was why they left your country -cameroon for Nigeria for deliverance since your country men couldn't help him... While your si!!y self can sit back in your si!!y state in cameroon.... nonent!ty!

For your information, that guy is damn confused and poor despite the wealth of his elder brother... Thats what evil spirit can do.
Because you attended a brick-made building called school, you think you've attained the greatest level beyond the things of the spiritual?? I pity your state...

So many profesors attends his church...they pray & get their deliverance... The last I witnessed was a senior prof from American Uni of Nigeria.. This is someone who never believed in the spiritual...
I can go on & on...

But whats the point? ignoramus like you would only drag me to the mud... !

Since when did Didier drogba turn a Cameroonian? Ekpa/ Olodo
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
JaePhilips: Ignorant fools! Why would a celebrity ridicule herself in front of d whole world, because of money?? Believe me TB Joshua is God sent, av listened to testimonies!
A king was kidnapped in bayelsa, it was even on the news papers! Hz driver met TB Joshua and dy prayed 4 him, d King also dreamt that TB Joshua appeared there! D next day d kidnapperz released d king without taking 1naira! It was even on T.V, is that a scam??

I have d annointing water with me, and it has worked wonders! Dnt b ignorant, its d same way d Jews didnt believe Jesus is our saviour!!!

Hmmmm. TB Joshua appeared t
o him not Jesus. It seems you people. Now have a new messiah now( TB Joshua) and not Jesus anymore.

FYI, babalawos does make waters that work wonders too mate…
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Truckpusher: And your Cameroon still belongs to one man ,the French puppet...smdh for fellow Nigerians hitting likes for a dark azz cameroonian that his streets aren't better than what we have here....Cameroon is even worse,how can a country as big as cameroon be held ransom by one man

And your so called better Nigeria is being held ransom by 1 party PDP.

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Their deliverance sessions arte usually melodramatic and funny.
Is that enough reason to label it a scam?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:

I swear if u go there... the mammy water spirit for ur body go confess... grin

You think they're there to play? smh

By your stupid logic, everybody have evil spirit in them. Smh

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by sixone: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Harmonyco: "staunch catholic" thank God its not Roman Catholic. U don't know whose power he operates, Yet u say he is Real. Define ReaL. My guy something was taken from u in case u don't knw. Aηδ u need help before its too late. .
I dont kia wat u tink u bloody fool. My bible says that as a man thinkth in his hrt so he is. Keep swimming in ur ignorance. Fool

And your bible didn't tell you the consequence of calling some1 a fool. Abi that verse tear from your bible?

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by dagentility(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ pafestula, dnt say wat u are nt sure of,u are nt in her family 2 knw if tins are wrkin 4 ha,it might b dat she has spirit of anger in her,or dat mayb one of her children are troublin her.
@op,is it d service of last sunday been 28 dat she confessed. Kai i don miss alot cos i hear say my cousin was also delivered,dis semester shuld do and end,let me go bak 2 my Emmanuel T.v. D station dat changd my way of life frm bad 2 gud.long live senior prophet T.B.Joshua and d wise men and long live d God of SCOAN.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lovine: It is amazing why we Nigerians always rush to pastors at any slightest inch of problems or challenges we encounter. These so-called pastors are not excluded from life's ups and downs. Many a time, if not all, problems we normally face require logical know-how, not spiritual. It is quite tragic that our immediate environments have superbly influential control over us. Outside Nigeria, in most developed countries, people discuss physical problems, address the problems, analyze possible solution and approach to such problems. However, in our dear country, people are so gullible to a fault, they are always likening every problem they have to spiritual attacks. Should we call it illiteracy? No, because most of these humans are schooled.

If they rush to you do you have anything good to offer? Why do you rush to Panadols when you are sick?

Na grammar you dey speak here. Every human being has a spirit being inside. That is why someone can wake up, take a knife and kill or gun to kill a person. That spirit being will influence your mind to act negatively or positively. T.B Joshua is God's sent and we should appreciate him. He has never called any sorts of name calling to any pastor. He preaches that they all should work together for God and stop name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
six one:

Since when did Didier drogba turn a Cameroonian? Ekpa/ Olodo

Where in my "olodo" post did I say Drogba was born & bred in Cameroon...or where in my post did I say Drogba is a Cameroonian?

If I were you, I'll arrest all my past Teachers right from primary to tertiary..
You are a classical example of a f00l. You are short of logical understanding & your quantitative mode of approach has been bought with a deluded price.

If I were you, I'll hand over myself to the cops. Do you know your offence? f00lishness

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by trolling(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
polokor60: You have labelled him a servant of satan with no proof,a common criminal was emancipated by pilate with regards to a verdict by his subordinates at the expense/detriment of JESUS CHRIST.

My point is that you are not the first that will accused a servant of the MOST HIGH GOD and you definitely won't be the last.Time is the greatest judges of all time.You ll eat back your words someday.
you are part of the people that are deceived and will be deceived,boy o boy when that Project Bluebeam is unveiled,that strong delusion that would be upon the world would definitely take you,you dont know me or my status,but if it were almost possibe to deceive the Elect,then what chance do you stand
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
six one:

By your stupid logic, everybody have evil spirit in them. Smh

Alcohol is not good for your health... cool

Read your post again and you'll realise how stup¡d you are.. grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by rcb34: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Many churches here in Nigeria own private Universities,the members of their congregation can't even afford to school in it,yet such pastor buy private jets,drive in luxury cars,even our saviour jesus christ triumphed into Jerusalem he borrowed a donkey, christ neva acquired earthly wealth,each time the preach you hear such things as"some church are dead","some are nt bible. Believing church" such pastors are always criticing bt I know T.B Joshua is real, his 1 in a million pastors in Nigeria that teach the gospel without criticising anyone or any church,he helps the poor,in bible they was a time some of Jesus disciples came and told him(Jesus) d@ some pipu wia healing and delivering pipu in his Jesus name and they tried to stop dem, jesus replied dem saying if they are nt against us then dey ar for us let dem be, I have neva bin to his church bt I bin have invited by frnds to. Other popular and some upkomin churhes for programes in their church see hw d beg for members, new members eat rice and chicken,why d old no eat agn?, d colet ur fone number call everitime of the day, I advice u all not to be fooled by all these wealth acquiring pastors, with pride they look down on people bt open ur eyes and see T.B josuah is Real from God in Heaven the creator of heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by numen(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
I was there live. The lady was seated like 3 or 4 rows in-front of me. I was also present when she was delivered. For those of you calling T.B Joshua, SCOAN, Emmanuel TV a scam, please think again before you post. More especially when you have not been defrauded or outwitted of anything.

If you don't believe in what he's doing, simply say so and allow others who believe to carry on with their belief. You will ABSOLUTELY gain nothing slandering him or his church...NOTHING.

For the Christians here, the NKJV bible highlights the Words of Jesus Christ in red. Please read John 4:44, Luke 4:24, Matthew 13:57.

What most of his antagonist are not considering is "what if this man is a true prophet(which he is)" and am here trolling the web slandering him.

Please let us be careful with our utterances. There is power in spoken word.

Remain blessed all. Emmanuel!

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by numen(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people

The wisest man. We all know how smart you are. Please allow our nation to continue to wallow in it's gullibility. Thank you for your understanding as you continue to laugh and pick your nose in a military shirt on top a canoe.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by touchmeder: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
JaePhilips: Ignorant fools! Why would a celebrity ridicule herself in front of d whole world, because of money?? Believe me TB Joshua is God sent, av listened to testimonies!
A king was kidnapped in bayelsa, it was even on the news papers! Hz driver met TB Joshua and dy prayed 4 him, d King also dreamt that TB Joshua appeared there! D next day d kidnapperz released d king without taking 1naira! It was even on T.V, is that a scam??

I have d annointing water with me, and it has worked wonders! Dnt b ignorant, its d same way d Jews didnt believe Jesus is our saviour!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Are you for real? What water is that biblical?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
MOST NAIRALANDERS ARE POSSESS DATS ALL. EMMANNUEL GOD IS WITH US! PROUDLY SCOAN! [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Mylove55(f): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
I was once a pastor,i backslide because of d likes of oyedepo and d rest dat prefer worldly things more than helpin d poor and win'deliver' soul frm kingdow of darkness to light.but today my master has brought me out of darkness to light,i can now see clearly.i was a philosophy by nature,no one criticise God,Jesus and Tb joshua more than i do.pls 4 God sake and d sake of ur generation(both alive and unborn)don't go anywhere this sunday,find a place to watch this sunday live service,or come to my house in benin,back of oba mkt,any house u enter,u can watch it 247.i made it possible 4 everyone in my area to watch.because i so much love God,Jesus and Tb joshua.i love u all.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by tical(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Mylove55: I was once a pastor,i backslide because of d likes of oyedepo and d rest dat prefer worldly things more than helpin d poor and win'deliver' soul frm kingdow of darkness to light.but today my master has brought me out of darkness to light,i can now see clearly.i was a philosophy by nature,no one criticise God,Jesus and Tb joshua more than i do.pls 4 God sake and d sake of ur generation(both alive and unborn)don't go anywhere this sunday,find a place to watch this sunday live service,or come to my house in benin,back of oba mkt,any house u enter,u can watch it 247.i made it possible 4 everyone in my area to watch.because i so much love God,Jesus and Tb joshua.i love u all.
Bless your soul brother

Matthew 5:11-12
King James
Version (KJV)
11 Blessed are ye,when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so they persecuted the prophets which were before you.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Osheshe(f): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Mylove55: I was once a pastor,i backslide because of d likes of oyedepo and d rest dat prefer worldly things more than helpin d poor and win'deliver' soul frm kingdow of darkness to light.but today my master has brought me out of darkness to light,i can now see clearly.i was a philosophy by nature,no one criticise God,Jesus and Tb joshua more than i do.pls 4 God sake and d sake of ur generation(both alive and unborn)don't go anywhere this sunday,find a place to watch this sunday live service,or come to my house in benin,back of oba mkt,any house u enter,u can watch it 247.i made it possible 4 everyone in my area to watch.because i so much love God,Jesus and Tb joshua.i love u all.

For starters, reading your post almost gave me a migraine. Is written English so hard for you? I must say you're the biggest joker of the lot...cajoling with subtle threats and underlying insults. Kindly explain whatchu mean by "for the sake of one's present and future generation"...?

While I'm happy for you on your new found salvation, your opening statement leaves a lot to be desired. Does it occur to you that you're doing the same thing your SCOAN 'faithfuls' are spitting nails over?

The lot of y'all seem to think SCOAN is the 9th wonder of the world, but it all boils down to the issue of PERSONAL OPINION. I don't understand why some SCOAN fanatics on this forum are so quick to be at daggers drawn with anyone who dares to hold a contrary view. You cannot shove your views down another individual's throat. Absolutely not. This is usually how extremism begins.

Allow people to serve God whichever way they decide upon and stop invoking curses, premature death, terminal diseases and the like. He is God all by Himself!

@ Mylove55...I reside in Benin city and I can assure you that even if you were to project the recordings on those mega screens at Ring Road, or at King's Square/Ramat Park or host it inside Urhokpota Hall, many like me who attend bible-believing churches will still find our way to the various denominations/parishes where we worship and this won't stop the scripture that states "For I know the thoughts I have towards you....to bring you to an expected end", from coming to pass in my life because He is not a man to lie, and His words shall not come back to Him void.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by baby124: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm, na wa o. Desperation, hypnotized or demonic possesion. Only God knows. The way the pastor was hitting her head with his hand and trying to push her to fall is reminiscent of the 419 pastors that started this trend in the 90's. I wonder why all this is on TV though? Clearly a marketing strategy. Why will you expose your church members to scorn and ridicule when they are down spiritually by recording and putting on the web or tv. What ever the intentions of camilla, I hope she survives this ridicule and the subsequent insults. Was it worth it? Time will tell.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why so much hate and adversity? Eh eh the gif was just to have fun ooo you can stop murdering and insult me and my people
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
Check the lives of some of the people criticising him. The kind of gangster demonic operation going on their lives and family no get part two.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove: Check the lives of some of the people criticising him. The kind of gangster demonic operation going on their lives and family no get part two.

Lol....how do you know? Did you go and possesss their families?

Foolishness at its highest order. Grown men and women believing in spirits. Why then dont you belive in fairies? Afteralll you beliveve in invisible demons, what right do ypu then have to criticise someone who believes in fairies
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=maninmood]

grin grin Joshua is a frigging good business man, trust me wink[/quot

Be care full not to received the anger of God
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
baby_123: Hmmm, na wa o. Desperation, hypnotized or demonic possesion. Only God knows. The way the pastor was hitting her head with his hand and trying to push her to fall is reminiscent of the 419 pastors that started this trend in the 90's. I wonder why all this is on TV though? Clearly a marketing strategy. Why will you expose your church members to scorn and ridicule when they are down spiritually by recording and putting on the web or tv. What ever the intentions of camilla, I hope she survives this ridicule and the subsequent insults. Was it worth it? Time will tell.

The way you speak show you are already possessed may God deliver you
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Osheshe:

For starters, reading your post almost gave me a migraine. Is written English so hard for you? I must say you're the biggest joker of the lot...cajoling with subtle threats and underlying insults. Kindly explain whatchu mean by "for the sake of one's present and future generation"...?

While I'm happy for you on your new found salvation, your opening statement leaves a lot to be desired. Does it occur to you that you're doing the same thing your SCOAN 'faithfuls' are spitting nails over?

The lot of y'all seem to think SCOAN is the 9th wonder of the world, but it all boils down to the issue of PERSONAL OPINION. I don't understand why some SCOAN fanatics on this forum are so quick to be at daggers drawn with anyone who dares to hold a contrary view. You cannot shove your views down another individual's throat. Absolutely not. This is usually how extremism begins.

Allow people to serve God whichever way they decide upon and stop invoking curses, premature death, terminal diseases and the like. He is God all by Himself!

@ Mylove55...I reside in Benin city and I can assure you that even if you were to project the recordings on those mega screens at Ring Road, or at King's Square/Ramat Park or host it inside Urhokpota Hall, many like me who attend bible-believing churches will still find our way to the various denominations/parishes where we worship and this won't stop the scripture that states "For I know the thoughts I have towards you....to bring you to an expected end", from coming to pass in my life because He is not a man to lie, and His words shall not come back to Him void.

It is we the so called believers today that are the problem of the church, must you use hard word to disprove something that you are not in agreement with, salvation is personal, let allow love to reign in the church of christ
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Albert708(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
six one:

If its all man to himself, do you think you need a prophet joshua to guide you on how to pray to your God? After knowing what's wrong and right? And knowing your problems? Does praying according to a mog's directives bring +ves to your life? Or you identifyinging ‎​what you want and asking God for it?

Did the bible says iron shaped iron, you people are the cause of disunity in the church of God, may God save you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.