Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45226 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by adami48(f): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2013
So shes been acting her real self all this while (witch) she should be careful anyway cos dis is the time alot of people will run away from her,
and for dat prophet t.b i never believed him for once n i will never, looking at him from d eyes of the spirit the man is as empty as as notin,
thers is a very tick n bad spirit n dat place, once u enter dat place u automatically bcomes possessd,
and doz of u talking about how he gives dis n dat, how else do u want him to get d lower class people other than givin to them?

If u wanna get a hungry man give him food, The man n d whole of his hypnotised crew are aBig Endtime scam... Aaaaaaaaafter!

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Leaknigerianews(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Amelian: Although she looks scary in her films, though... Anytime I watch her face on films, I cringe in wonder.. She scares me, sha sad
ah she be witch?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by nathdim: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2013
scam or no scam no matter hw many times tb Joshua delivers u we are all gonna die ( what about d Muslims who Dnt believe in Jesus Christ or d Chinese some of them they are all happy living a good life or don't they need deliverance)
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Fourcade(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Eh eh
They are lost
I know he's banned In Cameroon
Doesnt change the fact they travel out to see him.Na them get ACHOUKA grin grin He's banned there but Emmanuel Tv is still present there.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by iamdsam: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Can a demon deliver a demon People who criticize TB Joshua don't have any basis or clear fact for their criticizism. GOD WITH US!

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ChuckD1(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2013
I was at my barber's yesterday and emmanuel tv was showing. A lady(evil spirit) was confessing and she(he) actually said "GOD FORBID,she will never make it". I laughed so loud @ a demon saying GOD FORBID. Shine ur eyes people.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Asemo11(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2013
nellaluv: She's a bloody good actress i totally agree and a plus emmanuel tv is a scam! End of.
. Sharap people ℓi̶̲̥̅̊kε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪ǻ him pack demons put for body see U̶̲̥̅̊ day talk about scam stupid daugther O̶̷̩̥̊͡f a̶̲̥̅̊ wellborrow repair er

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Realest123(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Realest123:

If you told me how to upload a video I would caaa honestly idon't know how to x_x

Upload to youtube and post the link abet
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Ishilove: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2013
maninmood:

One of those gullible lots grin cheesy
How am I gullible? I asked a simple question to those saying the deliverance that we watch in Emmanuel tv is a scam. Is there concrete proof? Has anyone who ever underwent deliverance there come to give the world details of the alleged scam that goes on there? WHAT PROOF DO YOU, ACCUSER, HAVE? If you cannot present proof then hold your peace because during judgement we shall be made accountable of every word we utter.

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Lovine: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2013
I now know that Nairaland are full of God haters and will soon remove my name from this God haters forum, unbelievable on what I read here, there people are stone aged people. C'est TRISTE.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Chiyung(f): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2013
tinnymerit: so everybody in the world is now possessed?.well the bible recorded that ''in the last days knowledge will increase,........''.Its not about miracle staged or real that will make one in good stand with God,heaven should be our main target and not miracle.well i'll advice that we seriously guard our hearts against the stealer of them.matt 24:36-41 on point,so beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

If ur possessed by an evil spirit,there is no way u can make it to heaven be rest assured,they are there u distract and confuse u. J B Joshua takes seconds to cast them out,and they recognise him wen they see him jus as they did to apostle Paul. Have u ever been to a pentecostal church wen they are doing deliverance? It takes them a whole day if not 3days to cast out an evil spirit,did Jesus not say we will do more miracle than he ever did? I don't blame u cus even while Jesus was on earth they still did not believe. My advice is that know wat u are saying about the man of God,cus saying any negative words might b the beginning of ur problem withour u knowing it. Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2013
Chuck D.:
I was at my barber's yesterday and emmanuel tv was showing. A lady(evil spirit) was confessing and she(he) actually said "GOD FORBID,she will never make it". I laughed so loud @ a demon saying GOD FORBID. Shine ur eyes people.
lol. Made up my mind not to comment on this thread before, but... Are you for real? grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2013
nellaluv: She's a bloody good actress i totally agree and a plus emmanuel tv is a scam! End of.

Well since you said that Emmanuel TV is a scam, same problem the lady has , same you go through so that we see and watch you if it is a scam.
Do not allow a curse upon your life.cours

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Chuck D.:

LWKMD.

For real?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Chiyung(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2013
adami48: So shes been acting her real self all this while (witch) she should be careful anyway cos dis is the time alot of people will run away from her,
and for dat prophet t.b i never believed him for once n i will never, looking at him from d eyes of the spirit the man is as empty as as notin,
thers is a very tick n bad spirit n dat place, once u enter dat place u automatically bcomes possessd,
and doz of u talking about how he gives dis n dat, how else do u want him to get d lower class people other than givin to them?

If u wanna get a hungry man give him food, The man n d whole of his hypnotised crew are aBig Endtime scam... Aaaaaaaaafter!

Ur very funny! That woman has been saved like it or not,or do u think that the deaths going on in nollywood is natural? How many of ur pastors can sponsor more than 20 students to masters level feeding them an all,I bet u if that man builds a school it will be free for all,u won't pay a dym unlike ur so called pentecostal pastors, do u know how many governors, senators and prominent people go there,how many whites go there to do research on him? That man takes his time to pray for this country,that man is the last resort to the poor,wen government desert them,he has built houses for people he never new,amended broken homes,even all this crippled malams go there,he established all of them not thinking if they are Christians or Muslims,wat other thing do u need to see to believe? That man has moni God has blessed him,what does he use his moni to do? To help the poor and the needy, is that not wat the bible comanded us to do? Mind wat u use ur mouth to say so don't attract the wrath of God! See wat he says about people like u "I don't have a problem with them, they are just like ma bros or sister,but it is that evil spirit that is in them that am after,they do not talk against me,they talk against God that sent me. I have no power of my own but by the Holy Spirit,they come here and ask for forgiveness that they use to say all manner of things about me,but I tell them to ask for Gods forgiveness,that it is not my work but God that sent me,I can only interceded on their behalf from God!"

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by spokesboy: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2013
maninmood:

You belong to 760BC bro. How come you made it to 21st century? Quite intriguing shocked shocked Keep wallowing in ignorance.

From all your posts so far, one thing i can deduce is that you don't need a miracle yet - when you need one, you won't be running your mouth but kissing the sandals of the Man of God. It has happened to some people in your shoes that i know.
The question is, are you a paid agent of the devil?? If not, why can't you just hold your silence and let the man and other people be.
If you lead someone who needs a miracle away from him - what does that profit you - Obviously nothing!
So HOLD YOUR PEACE and let's view intelligent comments on this thread (and not your biased, unwanted and useless opinion) - it irritates me because your name keeps appearing after everyone's comment..... wink smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Chiyung:

If ur possessed by an evil spirit,there is no way u can make it to heaven be rest assured,they are there u distract and confuse u. J B Joshua takes seconds to cast them out,and they recognise him wen they see him jus as they did to apostle Paul. Have u ever been to a pentecostal church wen they are doing deliverance? It takes them a whole day if not 3days to cast out an evil spirit,did Jesus not say we will do more miracle than he ever did? I don't blame u cus even while Jesus was on earth they still did not believe. My advice is that know wat u are saying about the man of God,cus saying any negative words might b the beginning of ur problem withour u knowing it. Be warned!

My sister, thank you very much for your comment and may God bless you. People saying negative things here about the prophet are just laying a curse upon themselves. God gave much power to His true prophets and they will do more miracles more than Jesus even did,and as far as you are a genuine prophet of God,by the mention of the name JESUS, there must be a corresponding answer hence what is happening in The Synagogue Church of All Nations.Watch what you say, less you lay a curse upon yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by dorggito1(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: U DNT KNOW HOW TO BE LOGICAL IN ARGUEMENTS! DID YOU READ THE LAST PART WHERE I SAID THAT EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION? BY THE WAY, NOBODY TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME.... GOD HEALED ME THROUGH A PROPHET... THIS IS MY BELIEF!
U dnt even knw wat u believe in u are confuse.cos u said b4 now dat u dnt knw which powers he operates on and nw u are saying u were healed by God thru a prophet.mr,wat ar u sayin.#smh
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by andyanders: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2013
adami48: So shes been acting her real self all this while (witch) she should be careful anyway cos dis is the time alot of people will run away from her,

\

Do not worry.Same demon that left Camella, will possess and destroy you since you are making fun and now use name callings to destroy the prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Humblesam(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Rastamann: It is Biblically wrong to condemn for it is only God knows who truely and genuinely servers him.
Na waoo! Pls we understand pidgin English,always make use of it cuz here you are causing confusion with ur lines.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
have you been to the church. All you demon loaded fellows do is sit at home and say the ministry is fake. I won't be surprised if you know you are demon possessed and think it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Sezua(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2013
don buchi: on point. Nurring goes for free. From a close source his powers are certainly not from God.
nd how would u knw dt?...he's definitely beta 4 me dn out jumbo jet flyers
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders:

Well since you said that Emmanuel TV is a scam, same problem the lady has , same you go through so that we see and watch you if it is a scam.
Do not allow a curs upon your life.
hmmm... I don't get it. What is it with you guys and threats? If you are not threatening someone (who doubts your pastor) with hellfire, you are threatening with receiving a curse. Some christian indeed!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
What a nation of gullible people
I give those of you who liked this post 5 years max and at least 20% of you would have joined the crowd that struggle to get into the church to have your problems solved.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders: \

Do not worry.Same demon that left Camella, will possess and destroy you since you are making fun and now use name callings to destroy the prophe of God.
see what someone who says he is serving God and following Christ is saying... If you had the chance to kill to prove your point, are you sure you wouldn't?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... I don't get it. What is it with you guys and threats? If you are not threatening someone (who doubts your pastor) with hellfire, you are threatening with receiving a curse. Some christian indeed!
he's not threatening you instead he is warning you of danger you are ignorantly putting yourself into.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Sezua(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove:
How am I gullible? I asked a simple question to those saying the deliverance that we watch in Emmanuel tv is a scam. Is there concrete proof? Has anyone who ever underwent deliverance there come to give the world details of the alleged scam that goes on there? WHAT PROOF DO YOU, ACCUSER, HAVE? If you cannot present proof then hold your peace because during judgement we shall be made accountable of every word we utter.
naff said...! Ex turpi non oritur actio
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Realest123(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Oahray: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: he's not threatening you instead he is warning you of danger you are ignorantly putting yourself into.
If you do not know the post I meant, keep shut. He wasn't referring to me. Why are you so much in a hurry to defend what is wrong?

Our forefathers used to invoke curses with the names of their gods, some of us do the same with the name of Jesus, or 'holy ghost fire', and we dare to say we are different?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders: \

Do not worry.Same demon that left Camella, will possess and destroy you since you are making fun and now use name callings to destroy the prophe of God.
You are casting your jewels to swine. Stop talking. If you really want to help these people it's not by this means and I want to believe you know the right thing to do. If not you should be interceding not having arguments. The devil is working over time in the world and christians should be too but then remember 'we fight not against flesh and blood' and 'the weapons of our battle are not carnal but mighty through Christ Jesus'.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by polokor60(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2013
trolling:
if the blind lead the blind they shall both fall into a ditch and i would say it again he is satan's advocate
matt 5 :11-12 and JESUS said ''Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.I repeat,you ll eat back your words someday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.