Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How To Treat A Lady! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Lady! (24465 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by jplux: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Oboy.... na all dis thin i wan begin dy cram for heard.............All cus say i wan treat ma babe wella.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2013
nagoma: How to treat a lady? How would I know? I am not a gynecologist.
i no fil laff ooo
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by michoade(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2013
write urs dat is applicable to Nigeria guess
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2013
11. Most of them don’t mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you’re a Kitty-Cat.
This is so false. A lot of women pay half the bills and don't go about broadcasting it.

11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
Why? Women should also pay, they have jobs like men so I don't see why they can't pay.

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.
lol, stuffed animal for wetin na? grin
Is this advice meant for secondary school boys that are dating teenage girls?

Infact there are so many things wrong with OP's list but I don't want to address all of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by wonlasewonimi: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2013
How to treat a lady?? the lady get wound?
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by eeewise(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Yawns...what a waster of mb,didint even finish readin sef
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by chi4ik(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2013
I treat my babe more than this A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ so she does. D more l see her, d more d love upgrades
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Petbuk123(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Alright,we don hear.bt y una dey gv evrything principle nw,d tory b say if she lv's u she wl accept u d way u ar,been a jerk,assh or call it anythn,short time nw u wl kum up wt ao 2 light a candle.ur forefada sabi ds? bt stil peace dey pee 4 dem body,abeg make i drink d nylon water 1st.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Isn't it surprising that in the present time we're in, with the increase in "knowledge" on relationship we still have problems in same? Our parents never had this knowledge but you see them having happy homes, celebrating many years of married life. But today you see people with the knowledge of relationship and attending seminars on same and marriage divorcing. As for me, I've already told my aunty that my marriage would like that practised in the past. She would be my "alarina" (go-in-between) in the girl I want to marry whom she knows. She is intelligent and most especially not negatively exposed.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by CastleandGreen: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Abujafood: We also need a "How to treat a man" version to this! OP, anyone willing to take this up?
HOW TO TREAT A MAN!
1 don't ever complain if he comes home late.
2 don't tell him you don't like any of his friends.
3 cook good food for him even if the money he gave to you is not much.
4 don't try to listen to his calls and who he is calling.
5 if he feels like making love don't deprive him of his joy.
6 learn to trust him even if he is cheating on you, afterall he was someones EX before he met you.
7 learn to manage the 100 naira recharge card he sent to you.
you can add your own thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
anitank: Click LIKE if u didn't read the whole list
Your brain must be brand-new, considering you rarely use it. #noOffense

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by nuelkaosi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Too many rules... All these jst for a girl. Ma gal doesn't take note of all this.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by mojibbz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]This doesn't apply to Nigerians i guess[/size]
lol... who talk am
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Revolva(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
sad shocked...if you do all these to a lady that means you are a real ODE..a mumu to d core... what of if you do all dese to her and she f>>>ks anoda dude....you kno women lies a lot

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
chi4ik: I treat my babe more than this A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ so she does. D more l see her, d more d love upgrades
wow,what a sweet gentle man
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by yarnings: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
kulyie: @ op singing in usher raymond's (if i was your girl,ill treat you good cheesy) anyway back to the issue any man who has all this characteristics or close to the or just even has 15 of them over 3o will EARN someone like me.we ladies are not asking for too much wink we only need you to be PERFECT GENTLE MEN:once you are all of the above,i assure you,infact quote me anywhere,you will get a good girl who will be loyal to you in everything and with everything,she will literarily kiss your feet. cheesy

@ op ose jare,if you are all of the above,apply within wink
kulyie: @ op singing in usher raymond's (if i was your girl,ill treat you good cheesy) anyway back to the issue any man who has all this characteristics or close to the or just even has 15 of them over 3o will EARN someone like me.we ladies are not asking for too much wink we only need you to be PERFECT GENTLE MEN:once you are all of the above,i assure you,infact quote me anywhere,you will get a good girl who will be loyal to you in everything and with everything,she will literarily kiss your feet. cheesy

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by bookface: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by anitank(f): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
L u c i d:

Your brain must be brand-new, considering you rarely use it. #noOffense
Good morning to u too smiley
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Kairoseki77: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is that person holding a con.dom
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Coldfeet: So trueeeee!grin I like this.
and you quoted the whole damn thing for a smiley and just one phrase?....Tell me if you deserve all that if you think like this undecided...smdh
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Truckpusher(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
anitank:
Good morning to u too smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Dovahkiin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Stegomiah: How to Treat a lady

1.Whatever you do, don’t just show up at their house…they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don’t cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.

30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, priviledge and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

Culled from Mrs & Mis.com

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by yarnings: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2013

guess you are a lady,so for your mind you want a man that can practice @least 15 out of the said 30 so that you can save his phone number with such name like,LAST MUGU,SURE MAGA,MAGA 1,etc,abeg no be 9ja babe,they don't deserve all that only few of them anyway.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by kraftyiyk: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
IN NIGERIA..AND EVEN THE WORLD OVER,MAKE THE MONEY 1ST...ALL THESE POLICIES WILL BE THROWN
INTO THE WIND.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Dovahkiin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
bookface:

lmao
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by kraftyiyk: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
THIS MUST BE A LADIES IDEA.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by devour129: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dovahkiin:

lmao thanks for making my day
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Rexphobia(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
I will agree with this....in an IDEAL environment....not this sham we can Nigeria
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Indifferent(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Rule 2much na. I beta remain single o.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by jimino(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
I dnt nid dis crap, i treat ladies my way nd dey lyk it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.