Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Treat A Lady! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Lady! (24464 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Ejine(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Actually, the right title for this thread is "How To Be A Mugu".

Whoever penned this is a complete dumbass who should get a day job for real.
"If she slaps you hard, you deserve it"? Really? Is that how much of a mugu you are to your so-called girlfriend?

Any girl who slaps me will not only lose her entire front teeth, but will be left hospitalized with a fractured rib. That's why it's called equality.

I guess making a girl pay for half on a dinner is also a cime. Because even though we're supposed to be "equal", it doesn't apply on this case because it doesn't take two to tango anymore, and she's doing me a favour by dating me?

Omo OP, na so your low self-esteem reach?

Equally, anyone who agrees with the OP is a total dunce. No exceptions.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by ony073: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wat is d meaning of PMS d guy said?
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by gothrones(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Azaria11: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Does this apply to naija babe?just asking ooooo.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
All myth. Just be yourself, whoever loves you, loves you.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by ayando(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
There is nothing really bad abt treating ur lady nicely but the crux of the matter is this: You can't treat a lady this way if you guys are not married becos in most cases, u might end up being stupidly in love or better still 'Mumu'. It takes time and i believe that if both parties have mutual respect for each other, doing this won't be too much.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by gabinogem(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
ony073: Wat is d meaning of PMS d guy said?
Post Marital Sex.
ony073: Wat is d meaning of PMS d guy said?
Post Marital Sex.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by kajoula(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Stegomiah: How to Treat a lady

1.Whatever you do, don’t just show up at their house…they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don’t cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.

3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn’t even wait for the damn hat.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they’re beautiful.

5. Don’t refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it’s because they’re jealous.

7. Don’t be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they’re going out with you in the first place, it’s because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don’t sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don’t tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really…most of them are not offended by it…

10. Not all of them eat like birds, alot of them can eat like whales.

11. Most of them don’t mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you’re a pussy.

11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping her off, call to be sure she’s home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the s**t out of him.

15. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something, never make any gestures back.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn’t care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.

18. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don’t flirt with their moms…that’s just freaky.

20. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does make them feel like s**t, so be understanding.

21. If you don’t like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you’re officially dating, and you’re introducing her to your friends, you’d better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.

23. Don’t stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.

26. Memorize their god damned birthdays. You forget her birthday and you’re basically screwed for life.

27. Don’t marinade the cologne, but smell good.

28. Don’t give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.

29. If you think the relationship isn’t going to last, don’t wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.

30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, priviledge and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

Culled from Mrs & Mis.com

Women......Sentiment is their second name....iv never come across any type of this comprehensive compilation for Men. is only women that needs to be cared for ?....Men needs care as well,ѕσ u guys should stop deluding ur reasoning oooo.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by soloheater(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
I really wonder how this makes front page
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by MARKREN: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
All these just to please a woman. No wonder there are a lot of single men and women al over the place. The men are looking for Miss Perfect. The women are lookinng for Mr perfect. When Mr & Miss Perfect finally get married to each other and all the scales fall off from their eyes, it then becomes a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by dokia: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
buy them everything

---------------------------------
Best International Calling Card: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by CrushX(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hahah that's a lot of rules, I don't think they are all valid really. As long as you love and respect your woman and you treat each other correctly, it's all good.

Really funny though, "do you really need your money that much?" cheesy
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
I'm sure its only ladies that liked the op's post. Sounds like fairy tale.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wahala de o.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2013

11. Most of them don’t mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you’re a pussy.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something, never make any gestures back.

6. God punish devil! So I be punching bag na! So violence against men is being encouraged. Ok o!

11. Yep! I am a pussy with half of the bill in my pocket. What happened to equality in gender? I guess women choose
gender equality like a buffet line where you can pick and choose. Spare me all these BS.

16. You are talking to a person made of iron. She can slap and beat the men, but will not expect equal reaction back.

I like it when all these people make noise about not hitting women. They say under no circumstances should you hit a woman. What a load of crap! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU HIT ANYBODY. Period. MALE or FEMALE.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by shefflaw(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
aw i wish 9ja girls deserves all dis cz no matter aw u satisfy dem dey go still dissapoint uz......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew aw i wish 9ja girls deserves all dis cz no matter aw u satisfy dem dey go still dissapoint uz......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Jyde89: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
eyiowapoju kilode
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Story story
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Dignitygab(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
What happens if I don't?[i][/i]
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by flyforall: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good stuff
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by eminence13(m): 3:28am On Apr 30, 2013
undecided50. Wen u do all those stuffs and she still misbehave ....kill her shikena
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Mindependent(f): 3:36am On Apr 30, 2013
gabinogem: Post Marital Sex. Post Marital Sex.

Premenstrual syndrome smiley
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by LUDALOOLO(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2013
People are just saying works for some Nigeria. no be 2 out of 100 westerns relationship they last for long. understanding is the key to a successful relationship.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by carik(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2013
So you expect me to memorize all or some of this....i done hear sha
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by mrperfect(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well, I think these are more of opinions than facts.
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by ragoannagogia: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
We heard it all not applicable to naija babes ok
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by FRANKBENN(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2013

1.Whatever you do, don’t just show up at their house…they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don’t cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.

3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn’t even wait for the damn hat.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they’re beautiful.

5. Don’t refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it’s because they’re jealous.

7. Don’t be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they’re going out with you in the first place, it’s because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don’t sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don’t tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really…most of them are not offended by it…

10. Not all of them eat like birds, alot of them can eat like whales.

11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping her off, call to be sure she’s home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the s**t out of him.

15. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn’t care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.

18. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don’t flirt with their moms…that’s just freaky.

20. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does make them feel like s**t, so be understanding.

21. If you don’t like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you’re officially dating, and you’re introducing her to your friends, you’d better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.

23. Don’t stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.

26. Memorize their god damned birthdays. You forget her birthday and you’re basically screwed for life.

27. Don’t marinade the cologne, but smell good.

28. Don’t give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.

29. If you think the relationship isn’t going to last, don’t wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.

30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, priviledge and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by phlio(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Coldfeet:
So trueeeee!grin I like this.
ur pic is scary

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Shakirababy(f): 5:22am On May 19, 2015
LOL
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Shakirababy(f): 5:23am On May 19, 2015
cool
Re: How To Treat A Lady! by Shakirababy(f): 5:23am On May 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.