Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry (15674 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ernal(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
wrong tunes, what makes u think the next person wont be the real Devil,u people dont get it,its the 20 08 folks no guy wants to be tied down when there isnt anything feasible at the end of the tunnel.Girl friend try and be enterprenur and keep your guy,he will want u at all cost when u better yourself,its not abt finding the right person,its abt being the right person, nothing bad if girl bring roller coaster also.plsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by adconline(m): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2008
I don't know why some women are much fixated on marriage. Guys are practical and some women are emotionally ladened when involved with someone they love. Guys don't get married to grant a woman's wish, guys don't get married because of emotions; guys don't get married in order to belong. Guys look beyond emotions, that guy is thinking, if I promise her and don’t t make it big in life, will she still marry me? Will she respect me? Guys are more nervous about their future than marriage. Guys get married because they think that are financially, emotionally, physiologically matured.

If his parents borrowed money to see him through the university, last thing he does not want to mention to his parents is "marriage" SO CHILL OUT and drink some cool aid. Its going to get tougher before it gets good. Your boyfriend “ got 99 problems marriage aint one” Guys don’t really like it when women bother them with marriage issues , they might think that you are so desperate.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by picaro(f): 4:40am On Apr 20, 2008
so? if you dont love him anymore, leave him. you really should make him KNOW you have options. better ones. leave that punk! thats advice right there!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 20, 2008
so is that what makes you cry? oh poor you.get on with ur life
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ernal(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2008
adconline ,well said.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by websmillio(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2008
sad
4 Years? he was just passing time with you.
It is pain on your side - But leave him.
He found someone outside where you can't see.
You are young,
can find a new path.
Never look back.
Go forward. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Sonye(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
my dear, its not the number of years that matter. its how well. if he does not make you happy, then what are you waiting for? miracle?
i have a friend that dated this guy for 9 years. she felt it will be him all the way. the thing was that she was thinking it herself. meanwhile the guy was looking for someone he could be with to better his status in the UK. only for the guy to call her and told her he was getting married saying "you know how life is nah!" my dear, use ur head lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ayando(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
i tink he feels you are making him conscious of what he fears most :-Xsome men are too afraid to wake up to the fact that they have a duty to perform.Anyway i tink you should give him space so that he can think while you stay away from any form of relationship, goodluck and cheers,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by spoilt(f): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
Right now that student boyfriend seems like your everything. He's actually doing you a favor. Let a few years roll by and you'll probably thank the heavens that you left your options open. I kid you not.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by angeleses: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2008
have u foked him enough? pls fok him very well b4 he dumps yah-
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by uspry1(f): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2008
LOL, you cry over a guy whom you dated for 4 years. Is he your FIRST BF?

You sound like tightly clingy to him that make him feel uncomfortable!

Good luck dreaming of him as your future husband THAT WILL NOT GOING HAPPEN!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by amaikama(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2008
Bymya! i believe he loves you. he just want to show you his man ego for a change and see how you hold on. All what he could be doing right now is testing your character towards him, how patient you are with him even when he makes you cry. I could be wrong but have a heart to heart talk with him why he is making you to feel as if you are nothing to him even when you bring up marriage issue with him.

Best of luck
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Redeemed(f): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
Please my dear just pack your belongings and leave him alone, he does not love you and don't count any cost because if you dont take that action now because you want to avoid heartbreak, he will definetely break your heart,just take that step. God will give you someone that will cherish you.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by loissarah: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
Dear, i would advice you to pray towards it. I'm facing the same problem now and suitors are coming. jst seek the face pf God in prayers if truly you love this person in question, but if he is not the will of God for you, you jst have to back off and belive God for the best. Thoe, its not easy, but belive it will work out for good.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ArseQPR(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
The truth is that girls are more matured than guys of the same age. So when both are 25 and about to graduate, the girl is thinking of marriage while the guy wants to get a job and leave his parents house. The thing is, girls want marriage and guys want independence. You guys need to talk about you relationship. The guy should give the girl assurance about his love for her because at this stage in a girl's life, she wants to be loved and assured and if the guy could not give it the irl would leave.

You have to balance your options as a girl because leaving him would mean wasting 4 years of your life and at the same time if you think you are not getting what you want from him, well its gonna be his loss. The thing is guys are always miserable when their girls leave them after years of a relationship.

You need to talk to him and let him see things from your view from the thins you guys planned and if you sense to changes, well you decide,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by NParade: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2008
Girl you are better start dreaming about sm.bdy else b4 it is too late after all he was not made 4 u so u have to move on with ur life baby u will find sm.1 u love more than him self u be girl na u know every so take care and plz dnt try to force ur self on him cus u will regret the whole setup later

1 luv cool
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by moyinmc: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2008
I think its normal 4 someone who is yet to know 'where the head wishes to follow the neck' to be jittery of marriage commitment.
To this guy the future is still CLOUDY & unpromising.

For now less talk abt MARRIAGE much talk about how to better your career . Discuss with him how you two will be able to pull trough life after sch. when no more pocket money from dad & Uncles,

U need to build in him the confidence that 2morrow will be gr8 then he will picture you beside him in the paradise of that 2morrow!

Shikenah!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Bblak(f): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2008
What's the essence of being with a man that will be more interested in your sadness and tearslike you rightly said than your hapiness.Pls,this guy isn't into you. just give him space and move on with your life.shit happens abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by na2day2(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2008
Bblak:

Please,this guy ain't into you.

is that english or what? american wannabe. sister, it is not by force, all these forming wey una dey do for here, una go wound oooo. be real and be ur self. angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by lightest(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2008
baby, take this serious so that you won't nd up in the trash. take your time, study your guy and stop sex for now. never discuss marriage again because the guy is a guy and he knows what he wants. he will never allow you to push him because he his using his head to make calculation while you are using your head to talk marriage. afterall, what will you be eating after marriage. se naaa sex you go dey shop? baby, there are more things for a guy in life than rushing to get married. the guy might love you so dearly. this happened to me and my girl ran away even though i loved her so much. guess what she married the wrong guy and she is blaming herself now. for real take your time and use your head to make calculations. cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ELIJAHLOVE: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
i really hope u told us every thing that transpired btw u two that wud have led to "making u cry", i ve been in this kind of relationship. If i may let u know my mind, i will tell him that guy LOVES u and still does. If u want to know, stop pestering him with the issue of marriage just be the best u can be, i mean Be THE BEST u can be, be more committed, caring, faithful and all-it will amaze u to see his response, he will be more than anxious to settle down with u at the slightest oppourtuinity.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by welli(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2008
keep on crying.smtimes it is needed.smtimes our vision only get clearer wen our eyes has been washed by tears
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by zarazara: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2008
But he is right sha! you do have a choice and so does he. You have a choice to date other people if you choose. You have a choice not to marry him if he ends up proposing. If he's reminding you about your choice, I think he's secretly letting you that he has a choice too and your eagerness to get married may be causing him palpitation hence the reason we're talking about choices/why he's indirectly reminding you of your choice. Take it easy on the brother oh!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by fashizzle(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2008
welli:

keep on crying.smtimes it is needed.smtimes our vision only get clearer when our eyes has been washed by tears

You call this advice?
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by TopBooty(f): 2:14am On Apr 25, 2008
;d ;d
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by adconline(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2008
stop crying if you are going to pay for the traditional and white weddings. tell the guy that you and your family will pay for everything, and you will see his reaction.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Kemjisuper(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
Funny, my girlfriend recently started saying the same thing to me - I hurt her a lot?, I'm inconsiderate? I don't even know how. undecided

To the best of my knowledge, I don't cheat or neglect her, visit her every weekend and stuff.
I'm suspecting she's been listening to some foolish comments and suggestions from false friends.

Anyways, if she persists, I'll handle it in the way I know best! cool

Cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by welli(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ fashizzle.wat do u see it as?read beyound the letters and u will see sense in it
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by naijababi: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
hes being very childish!! i guess u show him too much love dats why. just give him space 4 a while and start checkin 4 oda options wivout even stressing bout him ( i knw its hard) an dif hes really serious he'll come back 4 u and if hes not u move on wiv ur life. let him knw ur not desperate habba dats ridiculous afta 4 yrs!!! but dat kinds of reminds me of my ex. he said things like dat to me just to hurt me funny enough we dated 4 about 4 yrs aswell but i left and moved on to higher levels and he came trying to trick me bck to his life but i moved on and imv ery happy now. please do the same. theres sum1 out there dat will love and cherish you!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by cixluv(f): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
tongue that's cruel
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Radiant(f): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2008
. . . . .it never ends in this land grin

He hasn't said he won't marry you. He just said it's ur choice. . ouch! To me that's a crazy answer and a sign on the wall but like he said, it's ur choice. . .lol

All this desperation for marriage is becomin really boring.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by holythug(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2008
it is borin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Share Your Love-letter Experience. / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.