Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry (15673 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by OhJayzy: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2008
The right guy won't go out of his way to make you cry.

You may wait for him until you are 32, and then he would come back saying you are too old for him, or that he has found some new, younger babe. Na wetin you come do at that last minute?
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by IdeyVex1(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Poster

Some people are asking you to scram! But I think you should hold on. Your man has not said anything yet. All he has said to you is make your choice. Both of u are still in school. You expect him to seriously promise you marriage when he doesn't know what the future holds for him? If he asks you to wait, that is when you have a problem!!!! Why not wait until you finish school, see what the future holds. That way, you can always know just how serious he is.

I remember when I was under this type of pressure. My galfriend wanted to know what the future held for us even before I served!! I made her understand one thing. I can't say anything to you until I have served and seen where I am heading. Your boyfriend has not made you cry. You made yourself cry. Give the guy a break and concentrate on leaving school with flying colours.

O gwula mu na onu!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by dee02(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
If your boyfriend makes u cry then you are a fu*king RETARD!

And your boyfriend is a clueless dimwit!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Cadet(f): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
na wa oh!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kolaoloye(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
WEEP NO MORE,better dey come.Just shine your eyes well-well.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by nextdoor: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
Well babe girl, take heart and think twice before the guy turns you to football. I think for now you should forget about marriage try acquire what you want from school first before going to marriage. Take it or leave it, NA D LITTLE MONEY I GET BE THAT,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by chiegemba(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ poster, am sure u do have set goals in life besides marriage? Y dont u concentrate on those goals 1st and let d marriage aspect b on hold 4 a while. . cos u still can reach ur goals as a single girl not necessary u have 2 b married 2 reach ur set goals. so wipe ur tears and go do somethin worth ur precious time!!! wink smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by OLADO(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2008
I undastd hw u feel, 4yrs is nt a joke bt pls dont let dis affect ur life xpecially ur academics, remeba dats ur first and primary assignment in school. On dis issue try and talk, appease, cajole and so on and ask him what d mata his. If he is no lnga interested PLS KNOW DIS LIVE GOES ON. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by OLADO(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
Abeg when u want dey xperience mak u no turn asawo o all in d name of testing and trying relationship. look b4 u leap!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kingsikaz(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2008
ibi like say u never cry. cry first , we go kon know wetin we go do. grin grin

u better faze ur study
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by OgaMadam(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2008
@Poster you said:

1. I've always being the one talking about our future together which he never mentions to me.

2. In one of our gist I told him I'm actually waiting him. What he told me was that I have choice,.

3. He practically said it's my choice, which means: it's either I continue wit him/ leave him.

Ive once heard it put, DONT PRIORITISE SOMEONE TO WHOM YOUR AN OPTION. Prioritise someone who prioritises you.

Men do not speak direct, read in between the lines and also the writting on the wall. Basically.

Just move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 03, 2008
so? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by omekele(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2008
weeping may endure all nights, Joy cometh in the morning
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by mulaw: 8:39pm On May 03, 2008
what the guy is saying is that is not interested anymore so i will advice u to leave the guy cos is already cheating on u by d word he said sad
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kene20(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2008
@ cori corde
It's that all u can say? try 2 b in her shoes, uh , sad
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 12:06am On May 04, 2008
@ threader, why be a cry cry baby, pay him in his own coin (or perhaps in a foreign currency).make him weep. grin am i cruel? no!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Gamine(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2008
Singing*

My mama said baby be careful, if anyone comes to say i love you ooh o oh o oh o

My papa said baby i warn you if anybody come to say oh o oh o i love you. , . . . .
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by romeo(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2008
lookin4luv:

girl wake up and dust d wool 4m your eyes and face d truth. its so obvious he doesnt want to marry you. d earlier d better thou it would hurt.

LoL!! Are you not the same girl that opened a thread about your own boyfriend not calling you? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ElvisD: 5:28pm On May 04, 2008
IF I WERE U, I WILL LEAVE THE GUY, HE DOESNT WORHT YOU,
AM SERIOUS OH!!PEOPLE LIKE U NEEDS PEOPLE WHO WILL BE FAITHFUL TO U,,,,,, JUST TRY ME AND SEE IF I WILL NOT MARRY YOU.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by baloolaspo(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2008
no need to cry because wats goes ups we surely comes down, u just igoring him for now am very sure one day he we need ur attention.
u do not need to cry my advice for u is to stand on policy for now
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by angeleses: 4:34pm On May 05, 2008
slap him.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by origina9ja(f): 4:46pm On May 06, 2008
girl in every relationship dere is tyme 4 play nd seriousness
let dis man kno watup
maybe he doesn't understand dis thing
your man making u cry is not a good start 4 ur relationship
maybe iz thinkin bout age or money issue when u get married
so talk it through properly
nd try 2 stay away 4 a while init
maybe he will then kno wat his missin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by annboga(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2008
sorry to say, dnt gals of nowadays think?

hw on heart do u expect that kind of guy to

think of marriage.my advise to u is just to keep

urself ready for the next guy on block.

good luck gal.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by dee02(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2008
Does he make u cry as well when hez fu/cking you?
If he doesnt,then i suggest u can just keep making love everytime so u wont have to weep like a kid robbed of his feeding bottle!MUMU
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by abdulreal(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2008
i will just want u to stay away for some time and see if he well come back to he sences
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Latoya(f): 4:17am On May 13, 2008
Seriously . . . . this topic is sick. NO OFFENCE !

He makes you cry why be with him ? thats emotional abuse. . . leave him alone. he doesnt deserve ya.

leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by nkc(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2008
juju grin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by onmakpo: 8:46pm On May 13, 2008
u are rushin d guy now.what will he feed u with?grass?stone?and if he is ibo he will take time 2 get asets b4 settlin down(proposing)

it is well
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kaypound(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2008
YEAH I AGREE WITH HIM THAT YOU HAVE A CHOICE, WHICH EVERYONE DOES, ITS JUST THE BITTER TRUTH, don't worry come to me i wont make cry, i'll probably make you moan grin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by moskeme: 3:05am On May 16, 2008
My sister dont deceive yourself. Any guy dat truely loves u will not say such thing or put u in such situation. And if he does he will be willingly to expplain or say sorry or put u in a good mood. He might like u or even say he loves u but marriage has not come to his mind. Calm down just be watchful dont show too much love for him. Be ready for anything dat might happen btween the 2 of u so if he eventually says he does not love accept it and leave. It is clear dat u will like to get married to someone dat truely loves u. So if he keeps behaving strange it means he doesnot love u.

look d man dat loves u love u . He will look 4 u wherever u are. dont disturb urself always do the right thing. Just do ur own part well and not very very well. OK. I have
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by gnnaji: 7:40pm On May 16, 2008
my dear, falling in love is a great experience, but present day nairaland has thought us that while doing so you have to use your head rather than your heart. Before you fall in love with your school boyfriend, ask yourself where you want the relationship to take you. Your guy is not guaranteed of a job after school unlike the good old oil boom days and both of you together after school will not eat love. You will need money. My advice is that before you go into any relationship, think about the end result and what you stand to gain from it. this will guide you in knowing whether to scram and hope for a better fish or stick with the bird in hand.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Trendiest(f): 5:07am On May 17, 2008
a lil sayin i heard

No ONE DESERVES YOUR TEARS,THE ONE THAT DESERVES IT WOULD NOT MAKE YOU CRY,

dunno how true dat is tho, cos in my case, HUHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh, dats all am saying
mayb its just mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Love-letter Experience. / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.