Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry (15671 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by AEjiro(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2008
women! chie!

why are they always fond of asking the wrong question? What do u tink asking if ur b/f will marry u. well, if he was nt serious about u he would ve answered in the affirmative. So take his answer as the best answer becos it is a sincere one.

I know becos i once gave that same answer to the lady am taking to the altar when we were in skool and she asked the same senseless question.

@all Single women
pls neva ask a guy u are going out wit if he ll marry u or when he is marrying u. becos believe me an unsincere guy could agree as much as a sincere one.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by simoen(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
wat a pity, crying becos of a guy dat doesnt love u? oooh ma GGGGGGGGGGARDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by spikedcylinder: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
Thats why its so easy for guys to sleep with girls. All they have to say is "I would like to marry you". Inyama!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Uche2nna(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Thats why its so easy for guys to sleep with girls. All they have to say is "I would like to marry you". Inyama!

grin grin grin grin grin

Actually , it is not that easy as U made it out to be grin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Danoe(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
Dont cry what ever you think about continously turnout to manifest in your life. Just be faithfull and hopeful
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by spikedcylinder: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

grin grin grin grin grin

Actually , it is not that easy as You made it out to be grin

You think? Try it o. But of course you know in the process, you are not allowed to have a hunchback or be poor. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Uche2nna(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You think? Try it o. But of course you know in the process, you are not allowed to have a hunchback or be poor. wink

LMAO

or ugly or short or fat ------- and the list goes on and on. U see it is not easy like I said. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by hixxx1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Poster. Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Tgirl6: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
hmmm, boy frend acting up n making u cry'. Take this advise n i mean seriously. When u are in a relationship, learn never to put all ur heart to it cos when it comes crashing, ur heart would go crashing with it, when i say dont put all ur heart , i dont mean cheat on ur boyfrend' rather dont let evry breath, evry time u lay down, evry step u take revolve around him. when u are nonchallant about the relationship and it comes crashing rather than breakdown emotionally, ul take it as one of those things' u cld even smile ovr it!
so, dont b too hard on urself , give the guy some space' im sure if he dosnt think the way u want him to, he's not the best thing that happened in ur life! your future is wer ur gold lies, quit looking bak'
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Tgirl6: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
hmmm,  boy frend acting up n making u cry'. Take this advise n i mean seriously. When u are in a relationship, learn never to put all ur heart to it cos when it comes crashing, ur heart would go crashing with it, when i say dont put all ur heart , i dont mean cheat on ur boyfrend' rather dont let evry breath, evry time u lay down, evry step u take revolve around him. when u are nonchallant about the relationship and it comes crashing rather than breakdown emotionally,  ul take it as one of those things' u cld even smile ovr it!
so, dont b too hard on urself , give the guy some space' im sure if he dosnt think the way u want him to, he's not the best thing that happened in ur life! your future is wer ur gold lies, quit looking bak'
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by SENATORJD(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
T.girl1:

hmmm, boy frend acting up n making u cry'. Take this advise n i mean seriously. When u are in a relationship, learn never to put all your heart to it because when it comes crashing, your heart would go crashing with it, when i say don't put all your heart , i don't mean cheat on your boyfrend' rather don't let evry breath, evry time u lay down, evry step u take revolve around him. when u are nonchallant about the relationship and it comes crashing rather than breakdown emotionally, ul take it as one of those things' u cld even smile ovr it!
so, don't b too hard on yourself , give the guy some space' im sure if he dosnt think the way u want him to, he's not the best thing that happened in your life! your future is wer your gold lies, quit looking bak'

i beg to disagree with this dear. y shudnt u put ur all in it?
dear u'd get tru watever it is, just take it one-step-at-a-time. and be prayerful
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Chigotex(f): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Steroid101, Yes oh. Y ou never will know there er better guys outthere until u mingle.

My ex tot he was everything, though on his own case he is a graduate and works and I, too work but anytime I mention marriage, according to him, he never took at it as being serious. It get done on him when I decided to say yes to d proposal of one of my male friends  he used to know whom I think is better than him characterwise. And what did he do, he termed me a betrayal but since my mind was made up i went ahead and get married to the other guy.

@ Poster, if u choose to wait and get disappointed later on, pls don't blame him. Those out of school, find it difficult to let their girl friends know their stance with them talkless of one still in school. The choice is urs any way but be wise.

Secondly, try and concentrate at ur studies, maybe before u graduate or after graduation, u will find someone that truly deserves u.

Goodluck
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Tgirl6: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
beg to disagree with this dear. y shudnt u put your all in it?
dear u'd get tru watever it is, just take it one-step-at-a-time. and be prayerful

prayerful?? wen she cant sleep because of man, how prayerful can she get, peeps r talking bout her facing her studies n ur sayin prayerful, if she faces her studies wont she b prayerful? u need to know love is not a fairytale dat always ends "hapily ever after", u need to put on some maturity into it, besides God stands as number1 before any relationship,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by TheSly: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
But since you said please advice and the title of your thread is My boyfriend makes me cry, my advice is. . .look for someone who doesn't make you cry.
5stars! smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Chigotex(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
Is not that u ask a guy expressly whether he would marry u. There er discussions that could lead to seemingly questions. Not even  the guys answer that matters but his reactions to the non - direct question. After all, there er those that say, 'I will marry u and fails'. Even , I will advice single girls to run away from guys that approach u with the slogan 'if things work out fine, I will want u to be the mother of my children' They er fruadsters!!!

Big girls in the house, u should be able to dictate when a guy is serious with u or not irrespective of the fact that u hardly separate the sheep from the wolves
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by SENATORJD(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
T.girl1:

beg to disagree with this dear. y shudnt u put your all in it?

prayerful?? when she can't sleep because of man, how prayerful can she get, peeps r talking bout her facing her studies n your sayin prayerful, if she faces her studies wont she b prayerful? u need to know love is not a fairytale that always ends "hapily ever after", u need to put on some maturity into it, besides God stands as number1 before any relationship,

if God stands number 1 the more reason she needs to pray about it.she cant sleep?yeah right has she tried valium?jokes apart, gal ur studies are more important if u find it hard to read pray about it. dnt care watever any1 says but as far as am concerned as r-kelly sang "prayer changes things" am a living witness.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by slimfella(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
My dear, wen u bug a  guy with talks about the future and the feeling isnt mutual then get that kinda response, more so if i get you correctly you both are in school, if my girlfriend in school was bugging me about marriage i know she surely would have gotten the cold shoulder. Right now you might think he is the best thing that has happened to you. But truly you havent experienced things thats why you feel that way. i know because i have felt that way before. Read and pass well. You go marry no worry
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Chigotex(f): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
T-girl, you er right o jare, @ SenatorJD, U MAY DISAGREE, it doesn't matter.

My people, not onle relationships but in everything u do in life, in as much as u try to be ur best at it, pls don't take it as a do or die affair, if u do; u may be hurting urself more. I say this because, if u put all u ve got into it, when it crashes, u crash with it. But if u play fair, when it crashes, u look at it as one of those things and move on.

In relationships, talking from experience, pretend cry sometime just to know the reaction of ur partner but inside of u, I beg u, ve a heart of a lioness, that way, u will not get drawn when the water trouble

Shalom!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by SENATORJD(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
Chigotex:

T-girl, you er right o jare, @ SenatorJD, You MAY DISAGREE, it doesn't matter.

My people, not onle relationships but in everything u do in life, in as much as u try to be your best at it, please don't take it as a do or die affair, if u do; u may be hurting yourself more. I say this because, if u put all u ve got into it, when it crashes, u crash with it. But if u play fair, when it crashes, u look at it as one of those things and move on.

In relationships, talking from experience, pretend cry sometime just to know the reaction of your partner but inside of u, I beg u, ve a heart of a lioness, that way, u will not get drawn when the water trouble

Shalom!
uve got a point though, but my point is y u shudnt put in ur all, then ure acting as if u are anticipating a crash to occur?life is unpredictable i knw, a nice loving gal cud suddenly bcome something else, but that doesnt mean u shud put half and keep half, if its worht going for put in ur all, my opinion
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by tetede: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
slimfella:

My dear, when u bug a guy with talks about the future and the feeling isnt mutual then get that kind of response, more so if i get you correctly you both are in school, if my girlfriend in school was bugging me about marriage i know she surely would have gotten the cold shoulder. Right now you might think he is the best thing that has happened to you. But truly you havent experienced things thats why you feel that way. i know because i have felt that way before. Read and pass well. You go marry no worry

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT MY GUY.

my own contribution be say,

The guy is just one of the best not the only best that exist in your world. And get one thing straight- The guy does not worth your tears- that is if you know your worth.
Get serious with your studies, creat fun for yourself, spend more time with your friends and little time with him. one more thing, be prayerful.

i wish u luck grin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by izybuk(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
D best thing i feel u shud do is always try ur possible best 2 make him happy or ask him if ders anything uve done dat pissed off.but if he dosent have a say bout this ,then he is probably tired of the relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Echeozo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by hixxx1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
Please send your bfriend's contact details to: hixxx1@yahoo.com. So that I can learn the art of making babes beg me for marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by tyna1(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
No human being is worth crying for,besides he will not marry you.
Face your studies and enjoy the affair it while it last.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by krisunion: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
From the foregoing, it is evident that your guy is not thinking along the same line with you.
There is what we call "use and dump", I think that's what he wants to do to you. It's better you relax and just try to forget about him( I know it's not going to be easy, but just try).

\and who say school relationship, no dey result in marriage? Well, for yoyr information, I will be getting married in about 3/4 months time and the lady happened to be my friend and classmate in the university.We started it then, and by God's grace, we are ending it at the alter. So it works. It only depends on the parties involved- how sincere they are with one another.
My case is a worthy example. (mind you, we served in different states, she in the north, while i served in the east).
But we still came back 2geda.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by linn(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
Dear, for the fact that he is still a student i can tell you for sure that he do have a whole lot of things in his mind and definitely no marriage among them. You shouldn't have expected one from him as it is not all relationships that ends with marriage. U do not have to cry! just take it as one of the funs u had in ur school days and move on with your life, if he comes back to you, then u will know that maybe, i mean maybe u guys do have a future together
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by SamMilla1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
@poster, thats what happen when you go for a fine boy or rich boy instead of a humble boy,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by albridge(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
wake up babe. this is one thing with women that i dont just understand. learn to read the writting on the wall. when a guy avoids making a commitment to you do the smart thing and dont try to convince him to. it simply means he is not planning to date you for too long down the road and it certainly means that he isnt promising you marriage. wake up and start making plans to date someone else who wants the sort of commitment you want out of a relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by rite2salas(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2008
My boyfriend and I have being dating for like 4 years.  We are in the same University hoping to get married after school. I've always being the one talking about our future together which he never mentions to me.

In one of our gist I told him I'm actually waiting  him.  What he told me was that I have choice,. He practically said it's my choice, which means it's either I continue wit him/ leave him. If it were you what will you do?   Please advice.

I will slap him several times with a textbook, shove his head up under my armpit.  Oversalt his food. Steal his money. Burn his clothes. Hide one of everypair of shoes he has. Use his shaving stick to shave ur armpit and *****. dial a random # frm his cellphone and burn all his minutes.

This will teach him a lesson and he's gonna think twice
Hit me up if this aint work , i gat more ideas for u babe grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by mimketty: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2008
my simple advice to you is to ignore the guy for some time,then u will know if he wants the relationship or not.
wish u good luck.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by dremoney(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
I recommend u watch fatal attraction,
Afterwards,u'll either shoot or free him.

ONIRANU ARA E!!!!! beta read your book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Share Your Love-letter Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.