Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry (15633 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by swiftycool(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2008
An undergraduate being burdened with the issue of marriage and you expect him to jump at it with a smile, eh?
Most girls slowly chase their guys away by doing this same shit.
Do u realise the fact that  he gets the feeling that you R trying to tie him down at his young age?
why him no go fear
C'mon give him some breathing space, Haba "aunty Ruth abokoku"

And all u girls talking shit, assume your young prommising brother with a lot of prospects was struggling through school and a girl started bugging him that way what would u advise. Tell the truth!
Trash!
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by luvmeworld: 1:35pm On May 19, 2008
HEY  SISTER,
                 IST OF ALL,HW ARE You DOING 2 DAY?HP COOL, I JUST WANT You TO KINOW DAT You DONT HAVE TO CRY BECOS IT SEEMS UR BOFRIEND DOES NOT LOVE You ANY MORE OR MAY BE THERE IS SOME THING DAT HAPPENEND B/W You AND HIM SO You HAVE TO MEET HIM AND ASK HIM WAT HAVE You DONE WRONG OK DO DAT AND SEE D RESULT,
                                       SO T.C. AND BYE.
                                         MY CONTACT:+2347034883027,
                                                               nelson_42k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kolaoloye(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2008
Are you still crying? I thought you've stopped.
Now, I command you to stop crying in Jesus name(amen)
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Trendiest(f): 8:30pm On May 19, 2008
LMAO, Kola,u are seriously disturbed
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by oyarose(f): 8:51pm On May 20, 2008
av made d same mistake b4,pls run out of his life b4 u regret and cry blood.all d best in ur decisions
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by oyarose(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2008
d guys ladies die for are BASTARDS,while d ones dat die 4 u are potential life partners.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kolaoloye(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2008
Trendiest:

LMAO, Kola,u are seriously disturbed

Yes o my sister. Ladies are meant to be treated like angels.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Trendiest(f): 8:45am On May 21, 2008
i say we concur n ban men from dis world n den take over

power 2 d females

who's wit mi
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by kolaoloye(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2008
Trendiest:

i say we concur n ban men from this world n den take over

power to the females

who's wit mi

For this one i totally disagree with you. Don't you realise that there is no world without men.
Like i said before,women should not be frustrated by men but for women to take over - NO WAY.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by ty4eva(f): 4:45pm On May 21, 2008
Sweetheart,
one thing i know for sure is that men don't like feeling being tied down or committed, hence they don't like talking about marriage especially when they seem not to be ready for it.

Nevertheless, 4 years is a long time enough for you 2 to understand each other. I believe so much in dialogue so i'd advice you sit him down and let him know what and how you feel. He should tell you in plain terms where you two are headed. At least there should be a level of commitment so that you won't be left hanging.

Make out a date, make the setiing romantic and discuss the issue with him, i'm sure he will say something reasonable.
i wish you the best
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by tbara(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2008
dont fool your self use your head and your heart will follow. use your heart and you will go mad dump the fool. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by favcom(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2008
@ topic
I'm sorry Miss poster, pele o grin
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by jaybaby(f): 2:24pm On May 26, 2008
It's ur Choice My Dear!--- Must U even Marry him?
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Mwadhina60: 2:17pm On May 27, 2008
Just dump him my dear. There is no a future with such a man,
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by cecegorz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
@Poster
That's all u get when u turn the rules upside down.

Haven't you heard that HE that finds a wife finds a good thing? now u want to be the one to find?

give the young man a break please. let him plan his future first. if you are part of it, let him be the one to tell u ok?
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by SweetT1: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2008
@Topic

If that brother makes you cry, drop his @ss like a bad habit. Life is too short to be wearing clothes made of metal.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2008
Hello girl,
I think u should tk it eazy on him because u guys r still in skule ok.Don't be too pushy about it,wit time u'll know if your B.F. is truly urs or jst tking adv of u.Always be yourself don't crack the relationship jst like that bt be sensitive do what u got to do n standby him when the need arise,make him proud about u that will make him think twice if he wants to hop out.
At this moment i'll like to ask if he contributes at all to the relationship?, because it takes two to TANgle,
Take kia of yourself and do ve a nice day.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by sweetk(f): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2008
When a man really cares for you he is excited about the fact that he will have you in his life in the future. And he will occasionally make a statement pertaining to the future.  And he  won't make you cry cry. He would rather see you smile smiley. Some men hold on to us until something they think is better comes along. Then they try to get us to leave so that they can avoid the drama. Because if we chose to leave, we are more apt to take them back when things don't work out with the girl they weren't man enough to tell you they were leaving you for.
?You have to determine if this is YOUR situation?
The two of you have been together for 4 years and you have gotten too comfortable with your relationship and he knows it.  You are in school enjoy it. Don't give him all of your time and attention.
Here's the test if he loves you he will chase you. Just don't run too fast if you know what I mean. lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by alex406(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2008
@Trendiest
True Talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster

my dear what do u need a boyfriend for? What u need now is to finish school, get a job and build urself as a woman then the main man will come.
Dnt waste ur time with that little boy jare.
The guy is still in school, he has a long way to go. he cant add any meaning to ur life.
Y dnt u go for someone older, mature in all areas, capable and wise uh.
i dey tire for una oooooooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by skylo(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
kissi guess i av to finish that bible verse for steriod101,the heart of men are desperately wicked so says the bible.Good for you,you still in school,forget him and move on with your life,have been there for 7years too and i know it hurts but life as to continue,Only God decides for a lady,better guys are out there,thou,they all the same but if u go out the matured ones ready to settle,who knows you might be lucky and then the bastard will realise what he lost, stay attractive babe and always pray for direction.
Re: My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry by Cayon(f): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Sex In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.