Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive (2219 Views)

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by SamMilla1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
what is the essence of being lovers if no one needs permission to do what could hurt the other one,
why are u people talking rubish here, its obvious no one needs permission from the other if they are not attached in anyway, all these over spoilt mannerless people should stop decieving others,

yes she needs permission, a whole lot of it i might add
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Cadet(f): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2008
Dalby:

Wetin man never see before undecided
wetin you wan see undecided

Dalby:

You would have to if and only if the tables were turned you will feel like he is right now(overly possessive) cool
Your own view. As long as he does nothign with her, why waste my energy being jealous?
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Dalby(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
almondjoy:

I wonder when people will learn to concentrate on themselves and stop worrying about what others are doing especially if they are not married to the other person.  It just shows that life is actually very boring to be that needy.  Looking for someone to police about.

This is how people develop "abusive" natures.  The inability to respect others' privacies and choices in life. . .it has to be your way or no way. . .like you are a god or something?  I think if everyone was gainfully employed and happy with themselves. . .they would not pick a fight at every possible opportunity with others for enjoying themselves.

If ma husband or boyfriend did the same to me. . .I would not even flinch.  Yes!  That also means do "unto others".  Don't bother me with your pettiness and I would not bother you with mine!

EVEN IF WE ARE MARRIED!

Shikena! kiss

Tell am say see where I dey go, does that take anything from you?
If anything happens to you GOD forbid and he is the known boyfriend in your house, he will be the first to be invited by the police undecided

Nigerian police no dey even ask question self lipsrsealed
It is guilty until proven innocent lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by almondjoy(f): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Dalby(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

wetin you wan see undecided
Your own view. As long as he does nothign with her, why waste my energy being jealous?

My dear you were not there with them, so how do you know
That is the crux of the matter undecided
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by TheSly: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
I wonder when people will learn to concentrate on themselves and stop worrying about what others are doing especially if they are not married to the other person. It just shows that life is actually very boring to be that needy. Looking for someone to police about.

Spot on!!

what is the essence of being lovers if no one needs permission to do what could hurt the other one,
Lies would suit you best from what i can see here!
Why in the heck does she need to take permission

What if she says she's going to church and later head to another place? how would u know?
This aint the 1800s . . .i personally don't care about where my Gf is going. . .if she thinks i should be informed. . she would def'ly tell me
And same thing apply to me. . . . . cool

There is something they call ''Privacy'' no matter how it is. . .u can't know errthing 'bout your partner's move. . even her parents
Taking permission is lame. . .to me!. . .because life is very short. . and i Wanna enjoy errbit of it. . i don't need to give meself hypertension because of a girl.
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Dalby(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Spot on!!
Lies would suit you best from what i can see here!
Why in the heck does she need to take permission

What if she says she's going to church and later head to another place? how would u know?
This aint the 1800s . . .i personally don't care about where my Gf is going. . .if she thinks i should be informed. . she would def'ly tell me
And same thing apply to me. . . . . cool

There is something they call ''Privacy'' no matter how it is. . .u can't know errthing 'bout your partner's move. . even her parents
Taking permission is lame. . .to me!. . .because life is very short. . and i Wanna enjoy errbit of it. . i don't need to give meself hypertension because of a girl.

Trust is the basis of any relationship. For all you care she can jump out a multi-rise building, its her choice undecided Then what is love
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by TheSly: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2008
Dalby:

Trust is the basis of any relationship. For all you care she can jump out a multi-rise building, its her choice undecided Then what is love
Did i say i didn't trust her
My point is that. . . . .U don't need to know errthing. . . cool
If you didn't misconstrue my post. . . .what i meant was that ''If you both trust each other,
There is no need for any kind of permission unless she is your WIFE!! (means u both are married already)
But at the BF/GF stage. . .that is not necessary.
U dont need to police someone because u love him/her. . you will only give urself a heart attack!

She should as well ask for your permission when she's going to bed then. . . .pfffffs!
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by almondjoy(f): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2008
Dalby:

I am really concerned for your overall physical mental wellbeing. You come across like someone in a trance always. I hope you do not have a sober reality check dipstick because I doubt that you can recover at all.  I will keep you in ma prayers always, while you keep dreaming. kiss
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Cadet(f): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2008
Dalby:

Why be in a relationship if you can't trust your spouse to be faithful? Just leave her for someone better jare
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by MrPataki1: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2008
@ Poster,

How would you feel, if he went to a party of one is of his won female colleagues whom he likes so much without telling you? Would you feel comfortable with it? undecided
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Uche2nna(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

@ Poster,

How would you feel, if he went to a party of one is of his won female colleagues whom he likes so much without telling you? Would you feel comfortable with it? undecided

Maybe I am missing the issue here undecided

Of course u should let him or her know but u dont neccessarily need his or her approval.
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Dalby(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2008
Uche2nna:

Maybe I am missing the issue here undecided

Of course u should let him or her know but u don't neccessarily need his or her approval.

Correct, by telling him you are not asking for approval, because you are both adults and not married. The fact still remains, let him know wink
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by Dalby(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2008
almondjoy:

I am really concerned for your overall physical mental wellbeing. You come across like someone in a trance always. I hope you do not have a sober reality check dipstick because I doubt that you can recover at all. I will keep you in ma prayers always, while you keep dreaming. kiss

grin grin grin

I really do not know what to say to you so you don't feel insulted.

You want to put me in your prayers when you are in real need of a miracle, what a joke undecided
Thanks anyway, but no thanks kiss
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by kalmebad(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2008
@poster

I will rather call it information (informing him) rather than permission
It's all about respect and regards not that it's an obligation
He felt how a true and caring boyfriend should have , jealousy does not strive where love doesn't exist but the extreme he gets with it should be what will be matters
I will equally feel same, it's only natural to do that,and beside we are not only talking about a colleague here but someone who has been admiring you. How better could he have felt? .
In all it shows how much he cares girl, i always blush too when my bf then in those days feel jealous about things i do, deep down i feel he only cares. Someone who doesn't love u will care less of what you choose to do
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by almondjoy(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2008
Dalby:

grin grin grin

I really do not know what to say to you so you don't feel insulted.

You want to put me in your prayers when you are in real need of a miracle, what a joke undecided
Thanks anyway, but no thanks kiss

Long hisssssssssssssssssssss! As I leave the thread for lack of any tangible thing to discuss here. . .just out of respect for my darling moderator!

GOODBYE THREAD! kiss
Re: Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive by donjazzie(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2008
@ all those who have made very irrational and senseless statements like what's the point.

Go examine ur thinking

@ those who see a reason why she should "take permission"which is better explained at letting him know

That's what it is suppose to be.

If he didn't care, I can be you'll be the one bothering your boyfriend doesn't have your time. or you'll have a new topic saying' Do you think he loves me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? / To: African Women In The Diaspora / 10 Things Girls Dont Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.