Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426109 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
@malcolm28, congrate more success ahead..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Malcolm28: Hi Forumites, I just came out of the embassy. My family's visa has been approved. Thanks everyone for the show of support. I will give a detailed account of my experience later. Gracias!!!

Congratulations my brother. God will definite perfect what He has started in Jesus name.

For others, your testimony shall surely come & we shall celebrate everyone that was selected for DV 2014.

I have a suggestion & if we don't mind. Can we ensure we keep close contact & extend our discussion to post-visa issuance.

We need to get connected more even after visa has been issued. In term of useful advice to help in logistics arrangement to USA. Getting connected with those forumities that already travelled.

Six (6) months is all needed to leave the onshore of Nigeria & relocating to USA will definitely have its associated challenges. It will be good to learn from others & not necessary re-inventing the will.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Malcolm28: Hi Forumites, I just came out of the embassy. My family's visa has been approved. Thanks everyone for the show of support. I will give a detailed account of my experience later. Gracias!!!

Oluwaseun gan.
Congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013

Congrats I'm so happy for u... I key in2 ur success IJN.... Dec 9th loading, May God help us all, Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Halleluya!!!!! Congrats Malcolm. God is faithful. I rejoice with my dear and I wish you divine favor as you prepare to migrate to the land of wonders and opportunity. CONGRATULOBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2013
bukiemma:

Congrats I'm so happy for u... I key in2 ur success IJN.... Dec 9th loading, May God help us all, Amen!
hey!got your pm,nd I av replied.tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2013

Thank you Jesus!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2013
congrats...i key into ur success in jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Congratulations!!! More of this coming.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2013
Dahme's Visa too has been approved.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2013
And another one just now.
Darmhe's VISA approved just now
GOD, YOU ARE GREAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Obatide: breaking news.........................
God has done it again, Malcolm28 visa approved, God u are Awesome
Glory be to God. I wish him d best. Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats Malcolm 28 and family,receive fresh grace for the next phase IJMN .
Forumites it's getting better by the day, ALL thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Obatide]And another one just now.
Darmhe's VISA approved just now
GOD, YOU ARE GREAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote
Another visa approved OMG Surely we are the FAVOURED GENERATION .....Thank you father.
Congrats Darmhe! Fresh grace for the next phase IJMN !
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2013
congrate guys . i key into your success seriousssss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin More good news coming on our ways. May God who does wonderful things for His children though unfaithful to him keep the door of testimony permanently open for everyone in Jesus name. Congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

buklan4real@yah:
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
buklan4real@yah:
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory]

Absolutely YES . All my family documents are laminated & no embassy ever raised objection to it. It is a way of protecting & preserving it.

thanks so much for the answer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
VISA APPROVED FOR I AND MY MOM THIS MORNING.. THANK u Jesus.. Thank u guys.. Full details comin soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
@malcom @Darmhe congrats am so happy for u both, may God make the remaining steps easy. For those waitn for their interviews and we waiting for our 2nl may God make it easy for us all AMEEN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have been following this thread from the begining as a guest. My family visa has been approved this morning. We got to the embassy at 5:30am , went through all security checks and finally entered the hall some minutes before 8,made payment and waited to be called. Our number was finally called where a beautiful black lady welcomed us with a smile. She asked us to thumb print and take oaths. Then she askedthe following questions:
1. What do you do in Nigeria?
2. What's your highest education level?
3. Is this your only child?
4. What type of wedding did u have?
5. Do u have family phorographs?
She took the photographs and said"u have a lot of family pictures
Then she said " congratulations your visa has been approved" and gave us two forms for visa pick up.

My advise for is that you should dress the way you want to be addressed and be bold (look straight with smiles). Most importantly, PRAY a lot. The visa is yours.

Finally, I want to thank all forumites for all questions and answers shared so far,it was really helpful. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
YESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. CONGRATULOBIA. IT SHALL BE PERMANENT FOR ALL IN JESUS NAME. MAY YOUR TESTIMONY INFECT AS MANY THAT ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR THEIR VISAS IN JESUS NAME................. I SAY A BIG AMEN

Darhmee: VISA APPROVED FOR I AND MY MOM THIS MORNING.. THANK u Jesus.. Thank u guys.. Full details comin soon cheesy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congratulations for those of who have received your visas .I rejoice with you guys and that God that did it for you will extend the same mercy to the rest of us.I key into you guys testimony.congratulations once again we all shall meet in America.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MikkyT1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Really happy for the lucky ones in this forum....Wish you all goodluck...as I also await my own luck for the next DV visa lottery
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
woah!!!!! many success story in the house. am soo happy to be a member of this success family.congratulations to all whose visas hv bn approved n for all of us still waiting patiently,God hv already done it for us,hope to meet y'all at U S of A come nxt yr thanksgiving
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
ayodim: I have been following this thread from the begining as a guest. My family visa has been approved this morning. We got to the embassy at 5:30am , went through all security checks and finally entered the hall some minutes before 8,made payment and waited to be called. Our number was finally called where a beautiful black lady welcomed us with a smile. She asked us to thumb print and take oaths. Then she askedthe following questions:
Then she said " congratulations your visa has been approved" and gave us two forms for visa pick up.

My advise for is that you should dress the way you want to be addressed and be bold (look straight with smiles). Most importantly, PRAY a lot. The visa is yours.

Finally, I want to thank all forumites for all questions and answers shared so far,it was really helpful. God bless you all
very big congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Darhmee: VISA APPROVED FOR I AND MY MOM THIS MORNING.. THANK u Jesus.. Thank u guys.. Full details comin soon cheesy
Congrats all the way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
It can only be God. Congratulations.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congratulations! Great news! More still coming!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats to u all !!! I key to these success stories oo... All is well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
ayodim: I have been following this thread from the begining as a guest. My family visa has been approved this morning. We got to the embassy at 5:30am , went through all security checks and finally entered the hall some minutes before 8,made payment and waited to be called. Our number was finally called where a beautiful black lady welcomed us with a smile. She asked us to thumb print and take oaths. Then she askedthe following questions:

Wow! This is lovely! Congratulations to u and ur fam!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2013

Congratulations,go and live your yankee dreams.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013

Congratulations, all DV 2014 selectees shall be successful in Jesus name. A thought just came to my mind - Does make sense if we can have a kind of Monthly or per adventure quarterly meeting (Zonal) where we can see to it that we shared our ideas & exprience freely to prepare people for their interview and even leverage on the landing exprience of the other forumities that already travelled.

I see a situation where all DV 2014 selectees get their visa approved by the grace of God almighty. We shall make it & rejoice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.