Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426378 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to my e-family,this december will bring;Success,Peace and Favour to us all especially those that will be having their interview come this month in Jesus name,amen.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2013
cisco.icom:
Thanks so much for the good work you guys are doing on this forum.
I was selected in the dv visa lottery 2014. I have B.sc in chemistry.
In the application form, I filled university degree as highest educaton
obtained. There is a date of birth mistake in my waec result . It has
14th Nov 1985 on it, instead of 12th Nov 1985. I have gone for error
correction which might take sometime. I have all photocopied documents
backing the error correction such like photocopy of waec result,letter
from the school principal,birth certificate,bank draft,receipt of
payment,a filled form for error correction. Please I want to know if the
photocopied documents are acceptable or can i use my neco result but my problem with neco result is that i did not fill it in the form submitted to kcc or can my University degree result
serve me for the interview ? Please advice me on what to do.
The photocopies of the error correction is good but u just need a correction of DOB from high court and u re good to go. I had a similar error on my WAEC cert.,and on my interview day,the CO did nt ask me about it.
Put ur mind to rest,hope this helped.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to my E-family.

As this new month of December 2013 begins, here are my wishes for us.
May all the desires of our heart be granted.
May this month bring us all round success and hapiness.

And most of all Remember to Stay Strong and Positive so as to make your dreams to come through.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Faozan: Good day all in the house I sent my form early june and they confirmed it early Sept cox I sent tru post, and my cm ; 94** I'm yet to receive my 2ndL this make me worry. I need respond from the house concerning this pls. Thanks

Nothing to worry about, you're not current yet. Nigeria's cutoff in the latest bulletin is 8000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy First Sunday, New Month and Last Month of the Year. I pray that all our goals for this year and in 2014 shall come in reality IJN.

Reminders for married folks. Just to leave no stone unturned. Find below for your attentions

Sample dv questions for married applicants
1. When and where was your spouse born?
2. How did you and your spouse meet? Where?
3. Describe this 1st meeting.
4. Did you make arrangements to meet again?
5. Did you exchange phone numbers?
6. Where was your first date?
7. When and where did your spouse propose to you?
8. Where did you marry, at Church, the Courthouse? Did you have a wedding reception?
9. Why didn’t you have a honeymoon?
10. Why didn't you have a wedding?
11. What are the names of your in-laws?
12. Have you met them?
13. Name some of your spouse’s best friends?
14. Have you met them?
15. How many rooms are in the house?
16. Do you attend religious services together? What is the name of the religious establishment /pastor,
17. How many siblings does your spouse have?
18. Name the siblings of your spouse
19. Why did you decide to get married on your date of marriage?
20. What does your spouse do for living
21. Where does s/he work
22. What are your spouses hobbies
23. When did you decide to get married? Where were you at the time?
24. Did you live together before marriage?
25. When and where did you get married.
26. Who were the witnesses to the ceremony?
27. Where did you purchase the ring? Did you and your spouse purchase it together?
28. Did you have a reception after the ceremony?
29. Where was it held?
30. Do you have any photos of the ceremony and /or reception?
31. Describe the reception.
32. Did any of your, and your spouse's, family members attend? If so, who?
33. Did you go on a honeymoon?
34. Where did you live after the marriage?
35. Describe the place where you lived right after the marriage. Number of bedrooms and bathrooms; furnishings; color of walls, , appliances.
36. Where did you get the furniture? Was it already there, did you buy it, was it a gift, or did it come from your, or your spouse's, previous residence?
37. If brought to the house or apartment, describe how it was transported.
38. Describe your bedroom. Where do you keep your clothes? Where does your spouse keep his or her clothes? Where are the bathroom towels kept? Where do you keep the dirty clothes?
39. Where is the garbage kept in the kitchen?
40. On what day of the week is the garbage picked up?
41. Where do you shop for groceries? Do you go together with your spouse
42. What is your salary?
43. When was the last vacation you had from work?
44. Did you and your spouse go anywhere together at that time?
45. What is your spouse’s salary?
46. What is your spouse's telephone No
47. When was the last time your spouse got a vacation from work?
48. Do you or your wife have any scars or tattoos? If so, where on the body?
49. Do you know your spouse's family members? If so, which ones?
50. How much is your rent? When is it paid? How do you pay it?
51. Do you have a bank account together? Where? What kind of account? (Checking, savings).
52. Are both of you listed on the account? (Do you have a bank letter, cancelled checks, etc.?)
53. Do you own any property together?
54. Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If so, do you have a copy?
55. Have you taken any trips or vacations together?
56. What other documentation do you have to show that you are living together as husband and wife?
57. What did you do for Christmas, New Year's, your anniversary, or you or your spouse's last birthday? Did you exchange gifts? If so, what kind of gift?
58. Did you or your spouse go to work yesterday? If so, at what time did you and/or your spouse leave the house and return?
59. Who cooks the meals at the house?
60. What is your spouse's favorite food?
61. What is your favorite food?
62. Did you eat dinner together last night? Did anyone else have dinner with you? What did you have?
63. What time was dinner served? Who cooked it?
64. Did you watch TV after dinner? What did watch?
65. At what time did you go to bed? Who went to bed first?
66. Who woke up first this morning? Did an alarm clock go off?
67. Did you have breakfast? Where and what did you eat?
68. What is your spouses' favorite color, place to visit
69. Who is the owner of the house where you live?
70. How many children do you intend to have or How many children are yet to be born?

The CO also can ask questions relating to sleeping habits, underwear and clothing preference. Be prepared for any personal private question too like when last did you had sex ,when was her last period etc

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Obatide:

I beg to disagree sir, unless you can prove this. Check opinion of other members relating to the issue below:
posted @ https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/154 and
posted earlier @ https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/63#17932633 then,
and many others if you could read previous posts.
In view of all these, Mr. Atandaishola794, I will advice you to invest little more time to read what is on their site @ http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html and make your choice

@Yoggybear, Dont be offended pls, I just feel he should be properly guided.

Lol @ Mr Obatide. You don't need to quote the whole wide world for me. We're saying the same thing. Just that I didn't type it well.
What I meant was " Yes get Npc attestation that's what's required at the embassy"
Hope you we're clear now grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
My fellow forumtee Can someone have surccessful interview with NECO GCE ....ur attention is needed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yoggybear: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Scopx: pls help the email address i used to my fill my form has been locked by yahoo nd i cant send nor receive mail wat shud i do

Follow below link and fill out a form. But you'll need an alternate non-yahoo email account like gmail etc in order to communicate with them when your case is attended to. They'll modify your account with either a new security question or addition of alternate email if you can't remember your security question.

@YahooCare
Having trouble logging into your Yahoo account? Follow these instructions to get help. http:///2XdZJuQZhr
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
cisco.icom:
Thanks so much for the good work you guys are doing on this forum.
I was selected in the dv visa lottery 2014. I have B.sc in chemistry.
In the application form, I filled university degree as highest educaton
obtained. There is a date of birth mistake in my waec result . It has
14th Nov 1985 on it, instead of 12th Nov 1985. I have gone for error
correction which might take sometime. I have all photocopied documents
backing the error correction such like photocopy of waec result,letter
from the school principal,birth certificate,bank draft,receipt of
payment,a filled form for error correction. Please I want to know if the
photocopied documents are acceptable or can i use my neco result but my problem with neco result is that i did not fill it in the form submitted to kcc or can my University degree result
serve me for the interview ? Please advice me on what to do.

U have nothing to worry abt with this doc u mentioned, pls use ur WAEC result, back it up d documents u have
for the error, pls also hold your NECO just incase questions comes up. U have a Uni degree now which is your highest level of Edu, So I'll say u'v got noting to worry about.

Success is ours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New month all.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month. This month will be our month of success, breakthrough & endorsement. --- Yusmash of Houston.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by almodeer55: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2013
hi every one how you all doing i have question to ask
my case no is
2014AF00072xxx
at what month of this year my interview will be
plz give my your advise
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2013
almodeer55: hi every one how you all doing i have question to ask
my case no is
2014AF00072xxx
plz give my your advise
72k or 7 thousand plus?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2013
my case no is
2014AF00072xxx
plz give my your advise
Is it 72k or 7 thousand plus?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2013
akintunde95: My fellow forumtee Can someone have surccessful interview with NECO GCE ....ur attention is needed
YES!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by almodeer55: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 4:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Happy New Week,house pls those that took their new baby for medicals,how much did you pay? Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Goodmorning Fam! I wish all those going for their interview today success. We shall all come back here at d end of the day to testify 2 d glory of the Lord in Jesus Name. Amen

HALLELUYAH MEJE !!!!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Good morning to you all,pls my CN is 2014AF00016***,pls when is the likely possible month for me to have my 2NL,i mean my interview date?am worried!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ajibiola: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Gud day house please when is it likely 4 those that their confirmation number fall in between 2014af00014*** & 2014af00015*** have their interview. Pls I want to know how to schedule my time. Pls let some1 chat with me.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Morning house, hapi nw mnth to u all......

for those going for dere interveiw dis month, The Lord of Host shall ahead of u, mercy nd favour will speak on ur bhalf.

go get ur visas, it is settled.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Hello Forumites, those of you who have gone for interview with kids, where you allowed into the embassy with baby foods, drinks etc? Asking cos its a concern for me as my kids may begin to act up in hunger if I cannot take baby food and drinks in for them. Urgent reply needed please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Hello bro ,u will not be allowed to go in with baby foods or drinks but be resr assured that u will attended to first becos from my own experience @ the embassy,they attend to families with kids becos they as understand too as well.Hope this help
Malcolm28: Hello Forumites, those of you who have gone for interview with kids, where you allowed into the embassy with baby foods, drinks etc? Asking cos its a concern for me as my kids may begin to act up in hunger if I cannot take baby food and drinks in for them. Urgent reply needed please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Justme2003: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
seubis: Hello bro ,u will not be allowed to go in with baby foods or drinks but be resr assured that u will attended to first becos from my own experience @ the embassy,they attend to families with kids becos they as understand too as well.Hope this help

On the contrary, they actually allowed me in with my baby food after a thorough check, I had the hot water flask, milk and the feeding bottle. They only need to be sure that you have a baby you need to feed but certainly not drinks or snacks as we made the kids took their food in the car as soon as we got there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good day to you all,pls my CN is 2014AF00016***,pls when is the likely possible month for me to have my 2NL,i mean my interview date?pls i need someone to talk to me. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
my case no is
2014AF00072xxx
plz give my your advise

please respond
1. Are u from Nigeria?
2. Is your number 2014AF00072xxx or 2014AF000072xx
note. if u are a Nigerian and ur number is what u wrote i.e. 2014AF00072xxx, your number might be too high for this year's interview.
please check and confirm.
House hope am making some sense?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dixon4u(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello Fellow nairalander, please do i need to make police report for dependants too and secondly what could be the highest level of education for and HND holder? University degree or what?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good afternoon house. Please I want make a suggestion. We all did not meet here by mistake or chance, I believe it's orchestrated by the Most High that we have to know one another here at this time. Many have come and gone especially after successful interview, they jet out and are too busy most times to say hi. It's not that they don't want to say hi, but like I wrote, they are too busy. From this, I wish to suggest that we try as much as possible to connect with one another, I know some of us have already, but it would be great if we continue to remain as one family. Nairaland is the platform with which we all knew ourselves at the instance of winning the DV lottery. Wouldn't it be lovely also if we continue to see each other after now, drop lines via the various social media, share business ideas after now in the USA? We would all be one strong indivisible family of class of DV 2014 family. Have reunions in the States. I'm sure it would be wonderful. What say you guys in the house? If you agree, click like and send PMs to members to connect.

9 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Malcolm28: Hello Forumites, those of you who have gone for interview with kids, where you allowed into the embassy with baby foods, drinks etc? Asking cos its a concern for me as my kids may begin to act up in hunger if I cannot take baby food and drinks in for them. Urgent reply needed please.

You may be allowed to go in with snacks for your children. I saw one little girl eating snack in the hall. Advisably, get a light meal for the children. I made my children to take tea & slice of bread before entering the hall. We were out by 9.15am. Is like there are preference for family with children.

Pls don't forget to offload yourself of any metallic objects & those things that are forbidden. I wish you all the best & your is sure in Jesus name.

Congratulations & Rejoice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
dixon4u: Hello Fellow nairalander, please do i need to make police report for dependants too and secondly what could be the highest level of education for and HND holder? University degree or what?

Your dependant that is above 16 years must obtain his/her police report (Each applicant aged 16 years or older must submit police certificates to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview).- This is to be taken along on the day of interview & not to be sent to KCC pls.

Secondly: HND is considered a university degree

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.