Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15495 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: grin

Abeg make una free Mynd. He's in a mind of his own.
Perhaps you might help us with saying what completion Miss NL will represent NL in since you have a mind of the people...
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Or maybe you need a review of your brains........someone comes out to say Miss NL should represent NL and you find nothing wrong in it.....maybe you are the one who don't understand ABC

I've told you not to visit this site so early in the morning. You always gbagaun when you do lol.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or maybe you need a review of your brains........someone comes out to say Miss NL should represent NL and you find nothing wrong in it.....maybe you are the one who don't understand ABC
After sending in multiple pictures and profile and doing a Q&A session (hell, did you even see the questions the contestants answered?), it is only natural that one would ask what they would do during their reign. This became more than fun when we opened this suggestions thread. Do you realize the amount of work Ogugua and Sexkillz too in verifying the contestants, writing their profiles, counting the votes and coming up with the questions to be asked? And you want us to see something wrong in somebody who says Miss NL should represent NL, after all the effort put in by the contestants and organizers. Have you ever sat down to consider why you're the only one who thinks the guy is delusional? I guess not, keep trying to form smartie pants. When you're ready to sit down and think about what Inik said, we would take you serious. Until then, keep spewing ignorant statements.

6 Likes

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2013
With your sermon, you still did not answer the question....he said she would be the face of NL and represent NL in contests; what contest would that be?..

Perhaps Miss Internet world, Miss e-Universe or Perhaps Miss e-Nigeria oh I forgot there is none...
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Mr Pessimistic, keep asking dumb questions. I'm not the mumu here.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44: With your sermon, you still did not answer the question....he said she would be the face of NL and represent NL in contests; what contest would that be?..

Perhaps Miss Internet world, Miss e-Universe or Perhaps Miss e-Nigeria oh I forgot there is none...

chei, this boy didn't drink breast milk oooooo cry cry

it's just a question Inik asked and your mind is pointing to another direction. just rest and get cow fresh milk. Ndo oo?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella: Mr Pessimistic, keep asking dumb questions. I'm not the mumu here.
You sure you wanna start trading insults? We can keep having a laugh or we could go south
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

chei, this boy didn't drink breast milk oooooo cry cry

it's just a question Inik asked and your mind is pointing to another direction. just rest and get cow fresh milk. Ndo oo?
I am trying to have fun here dude
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
You sure you wanna start trading insults? We can keep having a laugh or we could go south
I was never having a laugh with you. This thread started heading South the moment you started to create a big deal out of a simple question with your know-it-all attitude.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am trying to have fun here dude

your fun is causing fracas. Chill out, dude
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Nah....you ain't worth it
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

your fun is causing fracas. Chill out, dude
That's the point
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Considering the fact that I never address you highness, you could have chose to ignore instead of being a world class bitter backside........

Now back to regular programming
Considering the fact that this thread is open to all, I chose to quote your comment.

Now you're trying to lie that you were trying to have fun. Who's fooling who here? You just got served, homie grin grin grin

See ya later.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Considering the fact that this thread is open to all, I chose to quote your comment.

Now you're trying to lie that you were trying to have fun. Who's fooling who here? You just got served, homie grin grin grin

See ya later.
Here is a little idea, how does Miss NL become the face of NL offline? The logic seems lost don't you agree but you might just believe it cos you contested and lost right?

Opps.....tonguetonguetonguetongue

so if you had won, you would have become the face of NL right? And represented NL in what?

No this is funny but serious in the words of Seun "this is just an internet contest"
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Here is a little idea, how does Miss NL become the face of NL offline? The logic seems lost don't you agree but you might just believe it cos you contested and lost right?

so if you had won, you would have become the face of NL right? And represented NL in what?

No this is funny but serious in the words of Seun "this is just an internet contest"
oops...in your little mind, you just said something sensible, right? No bruv, try again. grin grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
oops...in your little mind, you just said something sensible, right? No bruv, try again. grin grin grin
Get back to your corn farm madam.....you are off the edge of the earth....here there are aliens
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Get back to your corn farm madam.....you are off the edge of the earth....here there are aliens

Smh smh
and you're a mod?
damn, stop derailing
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

Smh smh
and you're a mod?
damn, stop derailing
Okay I am sorry, I will behave myself now grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by jeslom: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dear ogu nd sezkills... am not a contestant but i think...the guys contesting re too much hau do you wanna fix all their pics in one page, me think during the contest there should be two set, that is 15 people for the first set then second set 15 also eg if dey re 30contestants... it's really not logicall bringing in 30 people or more that wud be voted for at once....it might not be fair .....if u understand what i mean! try nd divide the contestants in sets for the vote....most tweeps might not even scroll down to all 30 of the contestants eg dose using android data plan!!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by luvmijeje(f): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

That's a new low from you. Why the pessimism? If it's just an internet contest, why the shot?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
luvmijeje:
That's a new low from you. Why the pessimism? If it's just an internet contest, why the shot?
Shot? I though we(me and her) were just having fun tongue
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Enough already! Jeez!

Modella,se ba puo!! angry

Mynd, u pregnant? undecided

Drop it!!!!! angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Afam4eva(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Enough already! Jeez!

Drop it!!!!! angry
Let's just pray they don't Backstab themselves #JustSaying
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Let's just pray they don't Backstab themselves #JustSaying
Dude, enough of your dumb jokes, wtf is ur problem? Are u related to Adaobi? She ain't tripping, so I suggest u stop following me around with your BS. Msteeew!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Enough already! Jeez!

Drop it!!!!! angry
loool...ok, I'm gonna stop grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dude, enough of your dumb jokes, wtf is ur problem? Are u related to Adaobi? She ain't tripping, so I suggest u stop following me around with your BS. Msteeew!
What did i do?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Seriously......this thread is fun....I almost forgot I enjoyed doing this....

Nuff BS though, she tripping
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
What did i do?
You should have sat down with a bucket of pop-corn bro grin grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Seriously......this thread is fun....I almost forgot I enjoyed doing this....

Nuff BS though, she tripping
are you mad? undecided undecided I was gonna rest on your case but don't make me start again.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
What did i do?
U pained and u taking out ur wack campaign skills on me.GTFOH!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
are you mad? undecided undecided I was gonna rest on your case but don't make me start again.
On my case? Seriously babe you don't have the longevity....but if you wanna get on something, try a thread mill.......it works wonders for anger gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / .. / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.