Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15800 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

You ain't making no sense bro, so you should know.
Your opinion means nothing. It's empty!
Come up with a reasonable suggestion, i mean something different from bikini pictures. LOL
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower: How can you have a bikini photo that is not sexually suggestive?

[size=13pt]One can take bikini shots without being provocative.[/size]
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On May 01, 2013
Can we nominate female judges? I have someone in mind. She is an oldbie.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Really? Like seriously?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Oldie lol. Who?[/size]
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your opinion means nothing. It's empty!
Come up with a reasonable suggestion, i mean something different from bikini pictures. LOL

To you.. I guess

Niggas be like I'm CEO lol
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Oldie lol. Who?[/size]
Kandii or Idowu
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2013
Caracta: Really? Like seriously?

[size=13pt]Yes. Why is that hard for people to believe? Lol.

There's this:

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4811261984769462&pid=15.1[/img]

And then there's Victoria's Secret.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

How?

By wearing clothes over them?

The only way to dress in a bra and pant and not look sexy is to either be extremely ugly or old and wrinkly...

Even at that sef, boys go still dey eye....

This is the 21st century guggs(mind if I call u guggs?).

Women should embrace their sexuality openly.

Censorship and non-suggestive bikini photos are like Non-alcoholic Lager- Completely Pointless.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 4:55pm On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

To you.. I guess

Niggas be like I'm CEO lol
Stay on the topic young man.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

There's this:

And how is this not suggestive...

I already want to do.....THINGS to her

angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

There's this:

I don't wish to see you on one, no offense mami cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]What we were thinking of is having contestants use photos of themselves with their username on paper as a verification method. What do you think?[/size]
Assuming a contestant had good photos that he/she wanted to use, how would he/she add his/her name to the photos? Because the paper as a verification thing can only work when a contestant takes new photos with his name on a paper and not everyone would want to do that.

I don't think anyone would want to deck up, put on makeup and shiz and then write "ItsModella" or whatever his moniker is on a paper before taking a photo.

ogugua/sexkillz, una no see my question/suggestion ni?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower:

And how is this not suggestive...

angry
I wonder o. Ogugua is funny sha. Let there be bikini pics (if majority is in support). All the bikini pics i know of can be provocative...so pls rule that out.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 01, 2013
jackbauerspower: And how is this not suggestive...

angry
jackbauerspower:

How?

By wearing clothes over them?

The only way to dress in a bra and pant and not look sexy is to either be extremely ugly or old and wrinkly...

Even at that sef, boys go still dey eye....

This is the 21st century guggs(mind if I call u guggs?).

Women should embrace their sexuality openly.

Censorship and non-suggestive bikini photos are like Non-alcoholic Lager- Completely Pointless.

[size=13pt]It's not pointless. This isn't our forum. There are rules against sexually explicit photos. The example I posted is tolerable. Pictures where nominees are grabbing/squeezing body parts, making naughty faces, etc., are provocative and won't be posted.

Because you want to do things to her doesn't make the photo suggestive. Plenty of men want to do things to women covered in jeans and sweatshirts too.[/size]
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:

Got some bikini? wink
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella: ogugua/sexkillz, una no see my question/suggestion ni?

[size=13pt]I didn't see it. No vex.

Verification will be done privately. We won't shame anyone lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2013
Caracta:
I wonder o. Ogugua is funny sha. Let there be bikini pics (if majority is in support). All the bikini pics i know of can be provocative...so pls rule that out.
Why??........just asking
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2013
Caracta:
Kandii or Idowu
awww.. kiss
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dopeJemi: 5:03pm On May 01, 2013

we shudnt be arguing over dis bikini issue... NormaL pant and bra.. D pant shud be above ur lower abdomen whiLe d bra shud cover ur entire breeast and it shud be upto ur oesophagus
grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:

Actually, the verification is simple. All they need do is send us a pic with the name attached. The pic won't be made public and won't be part of the competition.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
Why??........just asking
I mean she should rule out the idea that some bikini pics are not provocative (in their own way). If bikini pics should be allowed, there should be no category. You can't tell people to take only certain bikini shots. Bikini pic should be sexy...once it's not, then it's only a piece of cloth.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
awww.. kiss
Not your own jor. I mean badosky tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Actually, the verification is simple. All they need do is send us a pic with the name attached. The pic won't be made public and won't be part of the competition.

better than a mug shot IMO
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2013
Caracta: I mean she should rule out the idea that some bikini pics are not provocative (in their own way). If bikini pics should be allowed, there should be no category. You can't tell people to take only certain bikini shots. Bikini pic should be sexy...once it's not, then it's only a piece of cloth.

[size=13pt]There must be a limit. The contest is taking place in a part of the forum that doesn't require registration, meaning, anyone and everyone that clicks on the link can see what it entails. It's already a Nairaland rule that sexually explicit photos are not allowed. Because of the nature of this contest and its viewership, that rule, as well as rules against abusing forum members, insults, etc., will be strictly adhered to.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caracta(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
Ok...i rest my case.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
Can I participant?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by luvmijeje(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
I'm suggesting all those that make it to the final, should be ask
uniform questions on their views about issues I.e BEAUTY+INTELLIGENT. Also they should also be ask project that will be carry-out during their reign I.e.BEAUTY WITH PURPOSE.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, @ highlighted line..........yaaaaasssssss!!

wink

By the way, where tha hell is xnerise that brought this bikini ish up? angry
Stay outta the competition thread if you can't hold "it" down, cos lotta bikini pix will surely be going down on that day.

LOL @ grabbing/squeezing body parts, making naughty faces etc. You guys should not bore us on that day please, we need to see things and then vote.

And about needing a female judge, I thought Ileke nominated herself on page 0.

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]There must be a limit. The contest is taking place in a part of the forum that doesn't require registration, meaning, anyone and everyone that clicks on the link can see what it entails. It's already a Nairaland rule that sexually explicit photos are not allowed. Because of the nature of this contest and its viewership, that rule, as well as rules against abusing forum members, insults, etc., will be strictly adhered to.[/size]

As long as the nips and vag are covered...then it's not explicit....

And what's this about 'naughty faces'?

Do the contestants all have to look glassy eyed and slack jawed into the camera?

Na mugshot competition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.