Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? (18158 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Objectively List The Sins Of The President / The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2013
Jonadoom & cohorts are irredeemably programmed to fail! Corrupt, clueless clowns!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Jomark(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2013
mikeansy: For me He is simply not brilliant enough to run even a Local Government

Leadership is not about PhD (Phony Hollow Diploman)
jonathan is the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria after the war!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2013
gbanikiti: Here comes another nematode! Just like your brother in criminality, Sickcere 9gerian, you are high on undiluted hydrochloric acid! After the big grammar you just spewed you still didnt make sense.you are just a pathetic lowlife SOB who eats crumbs from Jonathan's table. No matter how hard you and your goons try to force Jonathan to be loved, you fail woefully! bloody scumbag!
Hhahahahahahaha I knew it, Just as expected, you are so armed with acidic words impregnated by assiduousness of unlettered IQ. You have no monopoly over the use of senseless words but I will NOT dive into the ditch with the pigs. If you are ready to make a salient point, I will oblige you the audience so as to educate you on the goodness of our greatest President of all times. He alone has perfected the Electricity Roadmap. He alone exposed the Subsidy fraud and decimated the corruption within the system. He alone constructed over 100 Almajiri Schools, fixed over a dozen airports, where do I start, where do I begin ? FRESH AIR!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Jomark(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Another Tinubu's rat on rampage. Why do you always fret at the sight of my powerful ID? Tinubu does not pay you to display timidity here
so you are jonathan's cockroach. I pity you for being a pet ant for a man of his brain

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by hakeem4shi(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Another Tinubu's rat on rampage. Why do you always fret at the sight of my powerful ID? Tinubu does not pay you to display timidity here

I wonder what Tinubu has got to do with what is on ground. If u are genuine,make ur identity known and let us know you. You claim people attack ur dumb boss,but u are doing same,if not more than to Tinubu,ACNN,lagos and south west projects or any mention of their achievement. I know u are doing ur job,but I will tell u the truth,bitter truth, if u are truely being paid to lunch all these attack, God will see to ur case,because God knows the truth that we are critics of what is not right, corruption,unemployment,refinery not working well,oil theft,pension scam,subsidy fund prosecution stalled,militancy e.t.c. We praise him where he is making progress as well- aviation,road. I let God be the judge and remember any wealth or riches gained through ungodly means,shall go through ungodly means too. Mark my words! because Nigerians are suffering!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by mrakin(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2013
Many ppu can not rule over their household successfully,
not to talk of ruling over a LG. I am not a politician but I know that
a lot is going on at the top.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by benzion72(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2013
Think opinion poll should be added to this thread. So GEJ can feel the pulse of Nigeria. As for me and my house no antics of GEJ can make us vote him again.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by mrakin(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2013
Many nigerians in positions of authhority are not sincere. For example,
Some lagos state sch principals mis-appropriated the annual #2m/#3m
grants given to them. How can GEJ fight these plenty people who use fake
receipts to inflate figures of goods and services. The major problem is
U and I. Are you sincere in all your ways? Most of us are not because
we feel the govt too is corrupt and that if we are sincere and poor,
govt will not take care of us. Anyway no insults that is my take.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ngooka: 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
He's my best for now and don't have any sin
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by sayitout1: 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
for just conceiving this in his mind

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Btruth: 8:49pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: As for the case of the pardon of Alams, though morally wrong, but it was a bitter pill the govt of GEJ has to swallow at this point in time. Presidents all over the world do grant pardon and most are controversial.

In conclusion, GEJ is certainly not perfect but the degree of HATE some people display towards the president is definitely disproportional to whatever "sins" the president may have committed. The curses, insults and derogatory names are misplaced and BASELESS.

.............but, ta lo ran man yi ni ise bayi? A bi ki ni gbogbo jatijati to nko bayi?

A beg, goodnight.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by benzion72(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2013
Time will tell.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 01, 2013
payless:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
This is the prayer I tell to all those who support unscrupulous zoologists.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Dee60: 9:08pm On May 01, 2013
I will no join anyone to abuse GEJ. It is absolutely not necessary. At the same time I feel he has grossly disappointed. He should please tell Nigerians that he will not seek a second term.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by olusola200: 9:08pm On May 01, 2013
infact i have never see any succeful in the GEJ he is just clueless

NEPA 0%
SUBSIDY ISSUE
CORUPTION FARUK LAWAN MINA
BOKO HARAM
PIPELINE VANDAL
2ND NIGER BRIDGE
SOMETHING BAD MUST SURELY HAPPEN TO HIM
A LOT OF BLOOD HAS FLOW IN REGIME
PLAIN CRASH AZAZI YAKOWA DIANA PASTORS IN NORTH BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2013
Only Losers hate GEJ! Yes, Only Losers!!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Only Losers hate GEJ! Yes, Only Losers!! And Yes Again, if you hate GEJ, check your account balance!
loool...one does not get to see this kind of fuckery everyday.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...one does not get to see this kind of fuckery everyday.
Not at all, This happens once in a life time. Losers happen daily.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Beaf1: 9:24pm On May 01, 2013
Retired militant from the creeks with an IQ of a fish. He is a disgrace to the seat he is occupying.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2013
Where are the GEJ haters, I got 30 minutes to right the wrongs of your temporal madness occasioned by myopic metastability.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2013
Op his sins are that he took power from hausas and he's not a member of apc. Forget that pardon thing, aregbesola pardoned two murderers and nothing happened and fashola removed education subsidy by increasing school fees by 700 percen and nothing happened.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Only Losers hate GEJ! Yes, Only Losers!!

Mediocrity can talk, but it is for genius to observe.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2013
laylow001:

Mediocrity can talk, but it is for genius to observe.
You are right, so right. Little wonder that GEJ is always quiet while the chronic losers jump like frogs from blogs to cyber forums spewing irreconcilable propensities! Guess who gets burnt when one picks up a HOT COAL in the arm to throw at the enemies ? The carrier gets burnt first. GEJ is here, and will be here till 2019. There is NOTHING any opposition can do about it. NOTHING!!!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, so right. Little wonder that GEJ is always quiet while the chronic losers jump like frogs from blogs to cyber forums spewing irreconcilable propensities! Guess who gets burnt when one picks up a HOT COAL in the arm to throw at the enemies ? The carrier gets burn first.

Hmmm Ok..I guess you should learn from your boss then.Do you realize you are part of those people you called chronic losers that jump from blogs to cyber forums spewing thrash..

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2013
payless:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
and may d same god work on ur life d same way tinubu worked in lagos
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
when a lie is told consistently and hard-enough, it becomes the truth.
Sincere Nigerian is a paid minion out to spread lies.
They are working on the Ideology of Goebil of the Nazi regime (3rd reich).

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by solopumpy227: 9:40pm On May 01, 2013
Unfortunately I hardly hate people but I carefully select my friends and people I hubnobb with. I dont hate President Jonathan but I also do not like him for anything.

* He does not seem to have deep feeling for sanctity of human life : Too many people died in his 2011 electioneering campaign and his comments and those of his wife then are the worst I have heard in recent time.

* He is mischievious (BH threat to bomb Lagos)- He practices divide and rule (factionalising PDP exco in states where the Govs disagree with him)- He plays the fool to get sympathy (kneeling down before Pastors in front of camera)-

* He seems to derive joy in punishing the poor- He chose to remove subsidy (the only thing the poor masses seem to be benefitting from the FG) but failed to purnish the beneficiaries of the fraud.

* He seems not to have any goals or plans but politicking

* He is allowing corruption (at the highest level) to grow out of proportion. "He does not give a damn"

* He is tactless and rash

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2013
kasiem: and may d same god work on ur life d same way tinubu worked in lagos

If at all I support Tinubu. May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is dealing with Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Only Losers hate GEJ! Yes, Only Losers!!

hey dumbbell,I choose to ignore your senseless epistle of jargons,but your foolishness need to be put in check.firstly you say gej is the best Nigerian President ever.are you for real or you high on your normal combination of lizard shyte with pawpaw leaves and mosquito coil.even shonekan that ruled for few months outperformed your fisherman god.peeps like you are a waste to humanity.and deserve to be gased to death with generator fumes.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2013
payless:

What a deflated clown! You are drowning in lack of knowledge. I voted PDP few times when I was in Nigeria. Some of my family members also did many times. I was one of Jonathan's supporters after the demise of Yar'Adua. My brain is not clouded like yours when it comes to having independent mind when considering candidates for election. I am never blinded by partisan, ethnic or religious sentiments like you. Your Principal (Retardeen, Odechukwu, Egbere, Otueke drunkmaster) has squandered the goodwill given to him after the death of his boss. Now we have no choice not only to destroy him before the 2015 election but also put him behind bar.

I'm so delighted Nigerians are thinking. I wish we all can see as clearly as you.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 9:43pm On May 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
Insincere 9jerian, I thought you had a brain in you. I was wrong. Your head is filled with sawdust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.