Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? (18160 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Objectively List The Sins Of The President / The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, so right. Little wonder that GEJ is always quiet while the chronic losers jump like frogs from blogs to cyber forums spewing irreconcilable propensities! Guess who gets burnt when one picks up a HOT COAL in the arm to throw at the enemies ? The carrier gets burnt first. GEJ is here, and will be here till 2019. There is NOTHING any opposition can do about it. NOTHING!!!

Shut the phuck up dude. You sound so childish sometimes. You are going down with GEJ. You can bet your life on it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2013
MESSAGE TO GEJ:

NIGERIANS ARE FED UP WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BACK. WE HATE YOU!!! YES WE DO!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by phineas: 9:48pm On May 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You are right, so right. Little wonder that GEJ is always quiet while the chronic losers jump like frogs from blogs to cyber forums spewing irreconcilable propensities! Guess who gets burnt when one picks up a HOT COAL in the arm to throw at the enemies ? The carrier gets burnt first. GEJ is here, and will be here till 2019. There is NOTHING any opposition can do
about it. NOTHING!!!

But you have forgotten,that God rules in the affairs of men,he gives the kingdom to whoever he chooses,He raises up one and brings low another,and he hears the cry of the poor, also remember that he who sows the wind will surely reap a whirlwind....remember as you sit in the place of judgement.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by irebombo: 9:50pm On May 01, 2013
there is one adage in yoruba that says oba ti o ba je ti ilu ba toro oruko e koni pare lailai. jonathan's tenure is not working for an average nigerian man.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
irebombo: there is one adage in yoruba that says oba ti o ba je ti ilu ba toro oruko e koni pare lailai. jonathan's tenure is not working for an average nigerian man.

Oro kabiti, Oro kanka!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
ODEMUMU, RETARDINHO, EGBERE, OTUOKE DRUKENMASTER, CLUELESS COWBOY...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra: MESSAGE TO GEJ:

HATERS ARE FED UP WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BACK. WE HATE YOU!!! YES WE DO!!!
yea, he knows
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On May 01, 2013
Tell ur boss that sent you to post rubbish here that he should go back to what he think he can do best planting floors he has no knowledge of how to handle the post he is holding right now he is nothing but excellent disgrace to Nigeria ....if I should grade him has scored 2% that is all #set of lossers

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra: ODEMUMU, RETARDINHO, EGBERE, OTUOKE DRUKENMASTER, CLUELESS COWBOY...

we are still waiting for u to come up with one point but u keep behaving rascally like tinubu and buhari
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2013
CASSAVA-BREAD-MUNCHING-CLUELESS-NUMB-SKULL. ODEJOE, RETARDEEN, SHOE-LESS DRUNK...

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2013
kasiem: we are still waiting for u to come up with one point but u keep behaving rascally like tinubu and buhari

MOUTH FULL OF SH1T. KEEP CHATTING TO YOURSELF. ARA GA GBA GI! OPIO!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by fabregas04(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
Insincere naija or what do u call urself. I don't wnt to consider u as one of d living souls, I wsh I knw any of ur relatives. While I hv no issue against GEJ personally, d points u tried to cover-up, particularly dat of "alams" is quite worrisome, only devil knws d source of dis ur "rubish" facts.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra:

MOUTH FULL OF SH1T. KEEP CHATTING TO YOURSELF. ARA GA GBA GI! OPIO!
stop showing us that ur parents failed in their primary assignment of bringing up as a human. Mkpi awusa
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2013
“Never again shall they allow such puerile campaign slogan of ‘goodluck for me, goodluck for you, goodluck for everybody’ to hoodwink them.

“They are determined not to vote for ethno-religious sentimentality anymore. They are determined to remove cluelessness That is the irreducible minimum from Nigerians going forward.” ~ Rotimi Fasakin.

We are more than determined to mercilessly eject stupendous cluelessness from Aso Rock come 2015. Dem go think say na fim when time reach. USELESS SET OF BASTARDS!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2013
The title of this thread is "What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan?". But guess what! So far 80% of the response of the usual haters are attacks on this fantastic ID. 90% of the likes on this thread are on posts about this fabulous ID. What is it about this ID that make some insecure fools fret and shiver all the time? Why is it always about Sincere 9gerian, irrespective of the topic?

This further confirms the fact that the abuses, insults and derogatory names targetted at the President are born out of PATHOLOGICAL HATRED. GEJ has committed no sin, except for the fact that he does not fit into certain peoples partisan and ethnic sentiments.

Notwithstanding the antics of these few hateful beasts, they lost in 2011 and they'll lose again come 2015
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2013
fabregas04: Insincere naija or what do u call urself. I don't wnt to consider u as one of d living souls, I wsh I knw any of ur relatives. While I hv no issue against GEJ personally, d points u tried to cover-up, particularly dat of "alams" is quite worrisome, only devil knws d source of dis ur "rubish" facts.
pardon is meant for people who have committed crimes. Peeps like u will still blame christ for forgiving an arm robber on d cross
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2013
kasiem: stop showing us that ur parents failed in their primary assignment of bringing up as a human. Mkpi awusa

AND YOUR OWN PARENTS SUCCEEDED? ABEG NOR MAKE ME LAFF BELLE SCATTER. GO AND SLEEP. OMO ALE JATITI!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Joey82(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2013
Sincerenigerian,

I think the matter with u and ur likes is u want every body to like what u like either good or bad.
nigeria is one hell of a country, there is no saint that can rule it without committing sin.
we no the hands that fed jonathan to power and we know those hands aint clean.
we also know mr president is strictly doing their bidding and does not have a mind of his own.
we know he's planning to come back 2015 and as such he'll hand a lot of his goons free meal tickets (aka looting)
so far he has suceeded in fixing nothing, neither is he on the path to fixing anything.
forget the statistics churned on paper; unemployment is at all time high and no body is thinking of waking the real sector; we know of people looting the treasury at the speed of light and efcc is dead, u hardly get to hear the name of lamurde in the news, it makes me question govt's justification to sack madam waziri; there is no confidence in the financial sector and foreign direct investments are going down, the roads are more worse; planes are more like flying coffins, we hear the rich now travel to abuja from lagos via london cos they dont trust local flights; i wont start mentioning the issue of insecurity, how can our economic indices be better on paper when almost half the north is shut down; yet to u gej commits no sin, its the doing and undoing of his detractors. well real men dont look for excuses, they solve problems. i am a real man, i'm not sure i can say same of mr president

9 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 01, 2013
kasiem: pardon is meant for people who have committed crimes. Peeps like u will still blame christ for forgiving an arm robber on d cross

Wow, dude you didnt just compare Jesus Christ to GEJ did you? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
Joey82: Sincerenigerian,

I think the matter with u and ur likes is u want every body to like what u like either good or bad.
nigeria is one hell of a country, there is no saint that can rule it without committing sin.
we also know mr president is strictly doing their bidding and does not have a mind of his own.
we know he's planning to come back 2015 and as such he'll hand a lot of his goons free meal tickets (aka looting)
so far he has suceeded in fixing nothing, neither is he on the path to fixing anything.
forget the statistics churned on paper; unemployment is at all time high and no body is thinking of waking the real sector; we know of people looting the treasury at the speed of light and efcc is dead, u hardly get to hear the name of lamurde in the news, it makes me question govt's justification to sack madam waziri; there is no confidence in the financial sector and foreign direct investments are going down, the roads are more worse; planes are more like flying coffins, we hear the rich now travel to abuja from lagos via london cos they dont trust local flights; i wont start mentioning the issue of insecurity, how can our economic indices be better on paper when almost half the north is shut down; yet to u gej commits no sin, its the doing and undoing of his detractors. well real men dont look for excuses, they solve problems. i am a real man, i'm not sure i can say same of mr president

You will live long and prosper in this land called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2013
kingoflag:

You dey mind the goat?

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
kingoflag:

pls just distiguish between d two nah
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by success4(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
Sin of Sluggishness and greed...
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
Joey82: Sincerenigerian,

"forget the statistics churned on paper; unemployment is atall time high and no body is thinking of waking the real sector"

But when those statistics are in the negative, people like you embrace them. Hypocrite!

Why not go gather your own statistics so we can see instead imagining things.

Look, this is democracy and the era when free money was distributed in the north by military dictators is over.

You said you dont get to hear the name of Lamorde? Why do you want hear his name? I'm sure he's a married man. EFCC is an institution and you dont need to hear the name of its chief executive before you know its working. People go to banks everyday to withdraw money but how many people know the names of chief executives of those banks? If you visit Sahara Reporters frequently, you'll see most of the press releases and reports of activities of the EFCC. But if you need some other things, sorry the man is married.

You said our planes are flying coffin? That statement is SENSELESS because the aviation sector recorded only one major incident last year. The other 2 or so incidents were military, police helicopters and private jet. American helicopters crash in Afghanistan often so does that make their planes "flying coffin"? Nonsense

You also said "the roads are more worse". Please mention the particular road or roads that are now worse.

In fact all you wrote are mere outpouring of EMOTIONS and Sentiments. No substance. And these are what you called the sins of GEJ? Any person on ground will only laugh at your ignorance and naivity
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by thelastPope(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
Jonathan's only true sin is that he is not Yoruba or hausa fulani. 90% of all the people insulting him on social media are Yorubas and hausa fulani. Their true reason is for power to return back to the north. Nothing else,

His second biggest sin is that he is a Christian. Most of those who insult him online, especially here on NL are muslims. Check them out and you will see.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 11:14pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope: Jonathan's only true sin is that he is not Yoruba or hausa fulani. 90% of all the people insulting him on social media are Yorubas and hausa fulani. Their true reason is for power to return back to the north. Nothing else,

6 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 01, 2013
ItsModella:
This is the prayer I tell to all those who support unscrupulous zoologists.

Lol, what do u have against zoologists? grin
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Joey82(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"forget the statistics churned on paper; unemployment is atall time high and no body is thinking of waking the real sector"

But when those statistics are in the negative, people like you embrace them. Hypocrite!

Why not go gather your own statistics so we can see instead imagining things.

Look, this is democracy and the era when free money was distributed in the north by military dictators is over.

are these the only 2 points u saw in my post? why did u dodge the rest?
and who's talking about distributing money to the north, arrest the insecurity situation there, that's what i'm talking about.
you are a more damned hypocrite for refusing to accept constructive criticism.
for u, anything ur master (gwj) does is right and we all should jsut clap for him

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by kasiem(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra:

AND YOUR OWN PARENTS SUCCEEDED? ABEG NOR MAKE ME LAFF BELLE SCATTER. GO AND SLEEP. OMO ALE JATITI!
ur people can't wait to see ur burial atleast, to keep them away from remembering how the cursed the world with an id-iot. Udele
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ElFiddy1(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2013
Stupidity
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by thelastPope(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

And who better to confirm my post than the biggest yoruba bigot on NL? It means am really on point!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths / Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun / Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.