Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? (18162 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Objectively List The Sins Of The President / The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
kasiem: ur people can't wait to see ur burial atleast, to keep them away from remembering how the cursed the world with an id-iot. Udele

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...YOU MEAN YOUR OWN PEOPLE. BASTARDO!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ElFiddy1(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra:
Amen
You will live long and prosper in this land called Nigeria.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ElFiddy1(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
Seenyo: Jonadoom & cohorts are irredeemably programmed to fail! Corrupt, clueless clowns!
hmm
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
WHAT'S THE FIRST IMAGE THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD CLUELESSNESS? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by AZeD1(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2013
Gej sins are too much to mention but i'll write a few
1) Lies:
Subsidy according to GEJ and his cohorts was supposed to be removed on April 1st, we all know what happened.
The health saga of his wife.

2) Cluelessness
Who makes statements like boko haram are in my government, terrorist are everywhere and the 6 millions foolish statements that GEJ has made on boko haram?

Other notable mention:Leadership by example
We all know the civil service is over bloated and the Steve Oransonye(sp) committee said as much yet GEJ who should fix this refuses to lead by example. His wife is a permanent secretary in his own state(part of the countries in effective civil service.) A good leader would have told his wife to resign because she is not setting a good example(she has been on leave of absence since 1999).

4 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
thelastPope:

And who better to confirm my post than the biggest yoruba bigot on NL? It means am really on point!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1088489_1033319_ninjaa_jpg4565d463dda10ed0680dc1df46154a_jpeg8fcf7f5c9f58974fc987042a01ed6332[/img]

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....Abeg ooo! My sides hurt from too much laughing. EL DUMBO FORMING SERIOUS. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2013
Joey82:

are these the only 2 points u saw in my post? why did u dodge the rest?
and who's talking about distributing money to the north, arrest the insecurity situation there, that's what i'm talking about.
you are a more damned hypocrite for refusing to accept constructive criticism.
for u, anything ur master (gwj) does is right and we all should jsut clap for him
Arrest which insecurity? You call those gibberish constructive criticisms? Anyway, I've addressed most of the senseless items in that post.

Back to the insecurity. There has ALWAYS been insecurity in the north, dating back to pre-independence. VIOLENCE is way of life of the hausa-fulani north. If you'r ignorant of this, GOOGLE is your friend. Even after Boko haram, another haram will inflict the north. That is the truth.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 01, 2013
nep2ra: “Never again shall they allow such puerile campaign slogan of ‘goodluck for me, goodluck for you, goodluck for everybody’ to hoodwink them.

“They are determined not to vote for ethno-religious sentimentality anymore. They are determined to remove cluelessness That is the irreducible minimum from Nigerians going forward.” ~ Rotimi Fasakin.

We are more than determined to mercilessly eject stupendous cluelessness from Aso Rock come 2015. Dem go think say na fim when time reach. USELESS SET OF BASTARDS!
The clueless ones lost in 2011. Because they'r clueless they'r still repeating the same things that made them lose in 2011. Consequently, another round of humiliating DEFEAT awaits the clueless ones come 2015.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The clueless ones lost in 2011. Because they'r clueless they'r still repeating the same things that made them lose in 2011. Consequently, another round of humiliating DEFEAT awaits the clueless ones come 2015.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by OKOABENI(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2013
Jonathan adminstration Is very bad. fuel subsidy.pension theft, boko haram,kidnapper.is very bad grin
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by flyforall: 11:54pm On May 01, 2013
he who hath no sin cast the first stone
Na wah for nairaland ooooooooooooooooo
what are the sins of Naira land sef?
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by tomakint: 11:55pm On May 01, 2013
I thought the 'unrepentant haters' of Jonathan will come out with concrete facts to nail the President but as usual all I see are words of hatred that lack steam! He is clueless so they say and Nigeria has not gone bankrupt, he still funds the Sure-P and YouWin initiatives without borrowing, agricultural, financial, educational and power sectors have all been financially and logistically boosted! Now I have a clearer picture that the haters here are actually the CLUELESS ONES, just 2 malign him

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

That 'ninja' pic is priceless and a classic.

GEJ had some swagger there grin grin
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nep2ra(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

That 'ninja' pic is priceless and a classic.

GEJ had some swagger there grin grin

That may be the only time we will see some swagger from Retardinho.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 02, 2013
tomakint: I thought the 'unrepentant haters' of Jonathan will come out with concrete facts to nail the President but as usual all I see are words of hatred that lack steam! He is clueless so they say and Nigeria has not gone bankrupt, he still funds the Sure-P and YouWin initiatives without borrowing, agricultural, financial, educational and power sectors have all been financially and logistically boosted! Now I have a clearer picture that the haters here are actually the CLUELESS ONES, just 2 malign him
I've been having a good laugh at the manner the clueless haters abandoned the topic to now pounce on this fantastic ID. I said to myself, these guys are truely clueless. What do you call a group of clowns that abandoned the substance to chase shadows? I call them clueless clowns.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I've been having a good laugh at the manner the clueless haters abandoned the topic to now pounce on this fantastic ID. I said to myself, these guys are truely clueless. What do you call a group of clowns that abandoned the substance to chase shadows? I call them clueless clowns.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by 1025: 12:20am On May 02, 2013
boko haram: the first time these guys struck, jonathan went and arrested Chief Raymond Dokpesi who was then campaigning for IBB claiming that he(dokpesi) was behind the bomb. he later closed the matter after dokpesi agreed to join his camp and worked for him. so he politicised the bombings and it multiplied to what it is now. i remember him telling us that he is not a general and was even blaming obasanjo for his action in his days against the people of odi.
corruption: jona is corruption and corruption is pdp. bankole, subsidy scam, harliburton, siemens and all the scandals under this govt ended up with funny committees here and there.
wasteful spendings: our foriegn reserves are going dry and this man is still borrowing more money from here and there.
talker-tive : boko haram will end by june 2012, emergency on the power sector since 2010, we are fighting corruption, there is no going back on fuel subsidy, mko abiola university - and there is no going back etc. all talks and no actions makes joe a talker tive.
committees: committee on everything u can think off.
fraudulent elections in all the states after spending billions for organising the best elections in the history of man.
in fact shame don catch me.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by tomakint: 12:23am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You know what, I have realised that many haters of Jonathan here don't have minds of their own but would rather rely on hearsays and urban legends from the derailers here 2 say pooh

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by oiseworld: 12:42am On May 02, 2013
A-ZeD:
Gej sins are too much to mention but i'll write a few
1) Lies:
Subsidy according to GEJ and his cohorts was supposed to be removed on April 1st, we all know what happened.
The health saga of his wife.

2) Cluelessness
Who makes statements like boko haram are in my government, terrorist are everywhere and the 6 millions foolish statements that GEJ has made on boko haram?

Other notable mention:Leadership by example
We all know the civil service is over bloated and the Steve Oransonye(sp) committee said as much yet GEJ who should fix this refuses to lead by example. His wife is a permanent secretary in his own state(part of the countries in effective civil service.) A good leader would have told his wife to resign because she is not setting a good example(she has been on leave of absence since 1999).

If we are to be sincere with ourselves, Nigerians no longer have a right to complain about fuel subsidy. when the president suddenly Removed fuel subsidy to favour Nigerians against marketers, you all marched to the street complaining and demonstrating. Now your eyes are opened but u still would not admit you're wrong. Nigerians should take it with pride whenever you hear any amount spent over subsidy.

Secondly, I have noticed that Gej is not as vocal as he used to. Take it or leave it;he was more since then.
Nigerians took his early statement for dumbness' because he said book haram are in his govt. You all start shouting why don't you fish them out and persecute them like he just had to hand pick them for firing squard. But the wise amongst us understood the heart of the president and the meaning in his words. He was trying to rally support but we took the issue to another extrem.
He spoke also about mend not being responsible for Oct 1st bomb blast. The wise as usual understood and stood behind the president yet, over 95% joined the oppositions/sponsors of bh to accuse him of being behind the bombings.

Is Nigeria this void of understanding. Now the man is more quiet, and has left us guessing and accusing.
this topic has entered its fifth page and yet no one has addressed the topic with valid points and evidences.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by macherie1: 12:45am On May 02, 2013
Mr Sincere9gerian, are u trying out ur comic skills or what? what kind of poverty made u accept d dirty job of image laundering for a clueless president? May the Good lord cleanse ur corrupted mind. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 02, 2013
oiseworld:

If we are to be sincere with ourselves, Nigerians no longer have a right to complain about fuel subsidy. when the president suddenly Removed fuel subsidy to favour Nigerians against marketers, you all marched to the street complaining and demonstrating. Now your eyes are opened but u still would not admit you're wrong. Nigerians should take it with pride whenever you hear any amount spent over subsidy.

Secondly, I have noticed that Gej is not as vocal as he used to. Take it or leave it;he was more since then.
Nigerians took his early statement for dumbness' because he said book haram are in his govt. You all start shouting why don't you fish them out and persecute them like he just had to hand pick them for firing square. But the wise amongst us understood the heart of the president and the meaning in his words. It was trying to rally support but we took the issue to another extrem.
He spoke also about mend not being responsible for Oct 1st bomb blast. The wise as usual understood and stood behind the president yet, over 95% joined the oppositions/sponsors of bh to accuse him of being behind the bombings.

Is Nigeria this void of understanding. Now the man is more quiet, and has left us guessing and accusing.
this topic has entered its fifth page and yet no one has addressed the topic with valid points and evidences.

These excuses are becoming boring now. Tell your oga at the top to either perform or allow a competent fellow to lead this nation.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by oiseworld: 1:12am On May 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

These excuses are becoming boring now. Tell your oga at the top to either perform or allow a competent fellow to lead this nation.

This is actually what I'm talking about. How is he incompetent? who do u think is more competent. Give us more. We are tired of trowing accusations into the air. Be more specific.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 02, 2013
oiseworld:

This is actually what I'm talking about. How is he incompetent? who do u think is more competent. Give us more. We are tired of trowing accusations into the air. Be more specific.

Seriously, are you in this country?

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 02, 2013
T.A. Orji for President! A commissioner described him as being "comparable to Nelson Mandela" cheesy
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by oiseworld: 1:24am On May 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Seriously, are you in this country?

Lol...
Knew you where never to be taken serious.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Tigerhead: 1:27am On May 02, 2013
You know reading threads like this what strikes me most is the way the haters keep appearing. First one set then another. Damn there are a lot of frustrated people around. I wonder how many of them would be full blown schizophrenics when GEJ wins the next elections.

@ the OP

Good thread, we need more people like you. I throway salute.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:10am On May 02, 2013
1wolex85:
if you like call me Tinubu ass licke, apc,ayatollah buhari, na you get your mouth. Its so obvious you dont love nigeria, its just a shame that things may remain like this and GEJ might still win in 2015< i just wish he can see that the easiest way to win in 2015 is to perform even if it is only electricity he fixes, i trust nigerians will not even listen to the opposition.

If Jesus and Mohammed ran together under a new party theyd still lose to GEJ. Some will remember that Mohammed is Muslim, that Jesus is running under a "Boko Haram" party and ..... eh...

They'll just give PDP 98.8% in their Region and then call it a day.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 4:41am On May 02, 2013
oiseworld:

SAI BUHARI 2015!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Parnassuss(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2013
payless:

What a deflated clown! You are drowning in lack of knowledge. I voted PDP few times when I was in Nigeria. Some of my family members also did many times. I was one of Jonathan's supporters after the demise of Yar'Adua. My brain is not clouded like yours when it comes to having independent mind when considering candidates for election. I am never blinded by partisan, ethnic or religious sentiments like you. Your Principal (Retardeen, Odechukwu, Egbere, Otueke drunkmaster) has squandered the goodwill given to him after the death of his boss. Now we have no choice not only to destroy him before the 2015 election but also put him behind bar.

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Parnassuss(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2013
oiseworld:

If we are to be sincerenigerians with ourselves, Nigerians no longer have a right to complain about fuel subsidy. when the president suddenly Removed fuel subsidy to favour Nigerians against marketers, you all marched to the street complaining and demonstrating. Now your eyes are opened but u still would not admit you're wrong. Nigerians should take it with pride whenever you hear any amount spent over subsidy.

Nigerians took his early statement for dumbness' because he said book haram are in his govt. You all start shouting why don't you fish them out and persecute them like he just had to hand pick them for firing squard. But the wise amongst us understood the heart of the president and the meaning in his words. He was trying to rally support but we took the issue to another extrem.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Sorry bro, I could not resist. Please carry on with the rhetoric, don't let me distract you. smiley
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Parnassuss(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2013
tomakint: I thought the 'unrepentant haters' of Jonathan will come out with concrete facts to nail the President but as usual all I see are words of hatred that lack steam! He is clueless so they say and Nigeria has not gone bankrupt, he still funds the Sure-P and YouWin initiatives without borrowing, agricultural, financial, educational and power sectors have all been financially and logistically boosted! Now I have a clearer picture that the haters here are actually the CLUELESS ONES, just 2 malign him

Shitt just got real bro.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-states-get-necs-approval-to-borrow-9bn/

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/01/a-case-for-better-educational-funding-in-nigeria/

angry angry angry angry angry angry you were lying...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu / Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos / JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.