Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? (18164 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Objectively List The Sins Of The President / The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 5:38am On May 02, 2013
tomakint: I thought the 'unrepentant haters' of Jonathan will come out with concrete facts to nail the President but as usual all I see are words of hatred that lack steam! He is clueless so they say and Nigeria has not gone bankrupt, he still funds the Sure-P and YouWin initiatives without borrowing, agricultural, financial, educational and power sectors have all been financially and logistically boosted! Now I have a clearer picture that the haters here are actually the CLUELESS ONES, just 2 malign him
j

hey confused soul,if you have not seen anything from the numerous goofs by your otueke boss outlined by forumites here.then it is either you are so stupid or ur a55 licking job of gej balls,is not making your brain function properly or you don't even have brain at all.sure-p is funded by the subsidy increment money,youwin and other shyte programs are complete waste of resources,cause if the retardeen has make conditions right by providing necessary conditions for businessesto thrive entrepreneurs will spring up naturally.damn now I know stupidity runs in your lineage go check out our internal and external debt profile of late,alarming is an understatement but idiots like you still say gej is not borrowing are you mad.now I have a clearer picture of our in house gej a55 lickers they are not only dumb,but are also brainless shyte lots that has sold their soul to the devil for pittance from the evil administration.your children are so unlucky having you subhumans as their forbearers.cause you lots are a shame to humanity and deserve to be exterminated for charity.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by 1wolex85: 5:48am On May 02, 2013
eggheaders: j

hey confused soul,if you have not seen anything from the numerous goofs by your otueke boss outlined by forumites here.then it is either you are so stupid or ur a55 licking job of gej balls,is not making your brain function properly or you don't even have brain at all.sure-p is funded by the subsidy increment money,youwin and other shyte programs are complete waste of resources,cause if the retardeen has make conditions right by providing necessary conditions for businessesto thrive entrepreneurs will spring up naturally.damn now I know stupidity runs in your lineage go check out our internal and external debt profile of late,alarming is an understatement but idiots like you still say gej is not borrowing are you mad.now I have a clearer picture of our in house gej a55 lickers they are not only dumb,but are also brainless shyte lots that has sold their soul to the devil for pittance from the evil administration.your children are so unlucky having you subhumans as their forbearers.cause you lots are a shame to humanity and deserve to be exterminated for charity.
The OP and his supporters keep saying no one has said anything, can't they read? I don't even understand, someone even posted an analysis of the subsidy investigation report, the OP didn't even bother to challenge d report, one of his supporters claimed the write up is rubbish without disproving anything! This is just funny
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by iwanchop(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Trying to hold on to power by force is his major problem"

My guy, without political power you cant do anything. The president is only trying to maintain enough political base to push his programmes and policies. Take the Sovereign Wealth Fund for instance, how can the president succeed in pushing it thru if while he's pushing on one direction, Amaechi of the same PDP is leading the governors to push in the other direction. Same with many other policies of the govt. How can the new fertilizer scheme succeed if governors oppose it at state level? There can only be one captain in a sheep, otherwise there'll be chaos.

You mean all the governors must agree with what the president says?
Why are we the practising democracy?Are we in military era?
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by iwanchop(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r just a silly fool calling his father all sorts of atrocious names. You voted PDP in past? Maybe that was when the price was right. The reality on ground NOW is that your current pay master is ACN and it is written all over your post. If you dont like the truth, you can go committ suicide. Fool!

So u also agree GEJ paid some people to vote for him?Now you have pointed out one of his sins urself
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by lookmangiw(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2013
This insincere 9gerian again.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Timcy01(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2013
Its so unfortunate that nigeriams today cant think without sentiments. Everybody is throwing insults at the president yet we forget that constitutionally the local government and state government are more responsible for grass root development. But you can be rest assured that after president Jonathan leaves office and another man comes into power then you will realize the value of president Goodluck.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by awodman: 7:14am On May 02, 2013
iwanchop:

You mean all the governors must agree with what the president says?
Why are we the practising democracy?Are we in military era?

All governors must not agree with the president,however governors from his political party are bound to agree with him in issues of national importance.If not they will be going against their party manifestos especially when the issue is sometin that have already been agreed upon in house
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by mrakin(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2013
TRUE. Pls tell them. You don't know the value of what you have for now. Although in Ogun state, Amosu is far better than the reckless OGD. Let GEJ leave office, then we can comment on how good and how bad his govt was.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by oiseworld: 7:25am On May 02, 2013
gbanikiti: SAI BUHARI 2015!

A blood sucker..??
is it that somepeople don't ha e brains or they act it? Buhari case is a settled one. On ground, in politics and even on NL.

the violent General, Blood sucker, corrupt and big time lier is not an option come 2015 or beyond. He's soo out of it that getting close to him is an hinderance to any sane person's political ambition.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by topmostg: 8:00am On May 02, 2013
Hiking the fuel price, His determination to still be the president by force!

I hope this man is out before 2015 or its going to be total bloodbath during the election!!.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by awodman: 8:02am On May 02, 2013
Before I start I believe you are educated n @ least will be rational with the points I will raise

Joey82:
we know of people looting the treasury at the speed of light and efcc is dead, u hardly get to hear the name of lamurde in the news, it makes me question govt's justification to sack madam waziri; there is no confidence in the financial sector
We don't need to hear larmode's name everyday for us to know he is working.What we need are strong institutions.EFCC under larmode has been doin its job and last year alone secured 200 convictions.don't 4get that most of the subsidy suspects are been tried in court.we all knw hw the wind of justice grinds slowly in these country and I think its high time we also start challenging the judiciary which is an independent arm of government

Joey82: and foreign direct investments are going down
I will give you 2 examples here,WEMPCO just commissioned their steel mill, General Electric is build a plant in calabar,

Joey82: the roads are more worse;
You can be of more help here if you mention specifically the roads that are worse.

Joey82: planes are more like flying coffins, we hear the rich now travel to abuja from lagos via london cos they dont trust local flights;
I wouldn't tlk bout air crashes but I want you to state how many times in this dispensation that you have heard that a plane developed a fault while in air(not saying it hasn't occured but frequency has reduced drastically).listen to yourself how can one fly from Lagos to London,then from London to abuja.Stop appealing to emotions

Joey82: i wont start mentioning the issue of insecurity,
I agree with you,its very unfortunate.But you and I knw that the rate of bombings have reduced drastically

Joey82: how can our economic indices be better on paper when almost half the north is shut down
If the north is shut down, the commercial capital of Nigeria-Lagos- is still going bout its duties,onitsha is goin bout it duties,lykwise Aba and so many other places.the oil producing communities are relatively stable

Joey82:

forget the statistics churned on paper; unemployment is at all time high and no body is thinking of waking the real sector;

So if you believe it when negative statistics are churned out,its also logical you believe it when the same institution churns out a positive one.Unless you want me to believe you are a pessimist

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2013
eggheaders: j

I'm only responding to your post because your post, though filled with insults as usual, contain some points.

You said "sure-p is funded by the subsidy increment money". No sir. It is the other way round. The SURE P is being funded by funds that would otherwise have been used to pay fuel marketers for imported fuel. Interestingly, when SURE-P was being promoted last year, you haters and nay sayers said it is scam, it wont work, bla, bla. But now, one year down the line, the haters have been put to shame as usual.

You wrote "youwin andother shyte programs". You have the audacity to call YOUWIN shyte programme? This is what chronic hatred can cause- schizophrenia. I bet you, if you dare to make such statement in front of beneficiaries of the programme, you'll lynched. But you can't dare. The best you can do is hide behind your laptop to post rubbish. See the beneficiaries of YOUWIN below, waiting to lynch you in REAL LIFE
https://www.nairaland.com/1135698/youwin-women-applicants-first-round
https://www.nairaland.com/896386/god-favored-me-youwin-grant
https://www.nairaland.com/820153/youwin-updates

YOUWIN and other similar programmes are SHORT TERM measures to mop up the unemployed. The long term measures include the rice sufficiency programmes and other agricultural programmes, stable power, sugar master plan, providing enabling environment for private businesses,etc
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by dirifred(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2013
Its easy to believe most of the haters are paid,obsessed or simply enjoying hating GEJ,
Give clear reasons for ur hate, u may win more people to join you in the hate. U are just displaying ur hatred without reasons attached. You must be very hateful

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 02, 2013
topmostg:

I hope this man is out before 2015 or I'll kill myself and my family!!.
Ok. I'll offer to sponsor the obituary for you and your family

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by nkemKalu: 8:48am On May 02, 2013
THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS TOPIC OR OP AS IT IS POLULARLY KNOWN HAS A FUNNY NAME......INSINCERE9IGERIAN. SO WHO WILL EVER WANT TO RESPOND TO AN INSINCERE PERSON WITH AN INSINCERE TOPIC?
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by topmostg: 8:58am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ok. I'll offer to sponsor my family's obituary in 2015
Good luck bro!!!
Don't worry, you can count on me,
i'd join you in mourning!
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On May 02, 2013
kabba7: JONATHAN IS NOT CORRUPT
HE IS CORRUPTION HIMSELF
HE IS NOT A FOOL HE IS DUMB

need i say more that is the fair assessment
How dare you abuse our President this way.
Get a life.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Lilimax(f): 9:08am On May 02, 2013
Jomark: jonathan is the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria after the war!
Shut up!
Can you compare his tenure with that of Abacha
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by mikeywise(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2013
oiseworld:

If we are to be sincere with ourselves, Nigerians no longer have a right to complain about fuel subsidy. when the president suddenly Removed fuel subsidy to favour Nigerians against marketers, you all marched to the street complaining and demonstrating. Now your eyes are opened but u still would not admit you're wrong. Nigerians should take it with pride whenever you hear any amount spent over subsidy.

Secondly, I have noticed that Gej is not as vocal as he used to. Take it or leave it;he was more since then.
Nigerians took his early statement for dumbness' because he said book haram are in his govt. You all start shouting why don't you fish them out and persecute them like he just had to hand pick them for firing squard. But the wise amongst us understood the heart of the president and the meaning in his words. He was trying to rally support but we took the issue to another extrem.
He spoke also about mend not being responsible for Oct 1st bomb blast. The wise as usual understood and stood behind the president yet, over 95% joined the oppositions/sponsors of bh to accuse him of being behind the bombings.

Is Nigeria this void of understanding. Now the man is more quiet, and has left us guessing and accusing.
this topic has entered its fifth page and yet no one has addressed the topic with valid points and evidences.

this got me rolling, for your mind. grin
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Timcy01(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2013
Hahaha. All these political illiterates who just go to news paper stand and hear people argue without dimension and then you come here and post what you heard there pls go and gather your facts before coming here to insult mr president.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by tomakint: 9:28am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm only responding to your post because your post, though filled with insults as usual, contain some points.

You said "sure-p is funded by the subsidy increment money". No sir. It is the other way round. The SURE P is being funded by funds that would otherwise have been used to pay fuel marketers for imported fuel. Interestingly, when SURE-P was being promoted last year, you haters and nay sayers said it is scam, it wont work, bla, bla. But now, one year down the line, the haters have been put to shame as usual.

You wrote "youwin andother shyte programs". You have the audacity to call YOUWIN shyte programme? This is what chronic hatred can cause- schizophrenia. I bet you, if you dare to make such statement in front of beneficiaries of the programme, you'll lynched. But you can't dare. The best you can do is hide behind your laptop to post rubbish. See the beneficiaries of YOUWIN below, waiting to lynch you in REAL LIFE
https://www.nairaland.com/1135698/youwin-women-applicants-first-round
https://www.nairaland.com/820153/youwin-updates

YOUWIN and other similar programmes are SHORT TERM measures to mop up the unemployed. The long term measures include the rice sufficiency programmes and other agricultural programmes, stable power, sugar master plan, providing enabling environment for private businesses,etc
You still don't get it Sincere9gerian, the 'airhead' you are slugging it out with is a chronic troll one that has refused to learn, the more reason I told him to stop replying my post why? He must curse, insults, call you names, rigmarole and unfortunately cannot even express himself convincingly! In as much as I tried to engage him on one or two occasions and he resorted to cursing, that was how I found him out to be an orphan! My guy, don't bother helping him out of his 'hate cocoon' he is wrapped with, when the time comes (2015) Jonathan will still carry the day, except the Good God of Heaven says otherwise! Trust me you have tried so are the unbiased Pro-Jonathan analysts here, but the problem is when you are dealing with 'uncircumcised Philistines' like his type you keep moving round a wide circle only for you to come back to where you started from! My Point Sincere9gerian cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by tellwisdom: 9:28am On May 02, 2013
Even devil dey beg jonathan make he reduce em sins.embarassed
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2013
kasiem: Op his sins are that he took power from hausas and he's not a member of apc. Forget that pardon thing, aregbesola pardoned two murderers and nothing happened and fashola removed education subsidy by increasing school fees by 700 percen and nothing happened.
You have a point there. Once some people have decided to hate a man, everything that he does is carried live and scrutinized and attacked. Though that's not to say Jonathan has not failed. But whether people are judging him fairly relative to others is different thing altogether.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Timcy01(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2013
My President himself. I Rep you.

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by tomakint: 9:43am On May 02, 2013
awodman: Before I start I believe you are educated n @ least will be rational with the points I will raise

We don't need to hear larmode's name everyday for us to know he is working.What we need are strong institutions.EFCC under larmode has been doin its job and last year alone secured 200 convictions.don't 4get that most of the subsidy suspects are been tried in court.we all knw hw the wind of justice grinds slowly in these country and I think its high time we also start challenging the judiciary which is an independent arm of government

I will give you 2 examples here,WEMPCO just commissioned their steel mill, General Electric is build a plant in calabar,

You can be of more help here if you mention specifically the roads that are worse.

I wouldn't tlk bout air crashes but I want you to state how many times in this dispensation that you have heard that a plane developed a fault while in air(not saying it hasn't occured but frequency has reduced drastically).listen to yourself how can one fly from Lagos to London,then from London to abuja.Stop appealing to emotions

I agree with you,its very unfortunate.But you and I knw that the rate of bombings have reduced drastically

If the north is shut down, the commercial capital of Nigeria-Lagos- is still going bout its duties,onitsha is goin bout it duties,lykwise Aba and so many other places.the oil producing communities are relatively stable

So if you believe it when negative statistics are churned out, its also logical you believe it when the same institution churns out a positive one.Unless you want me to believe you are a pessimist
My friend, I cannot agree less with your rich response to that 'clever psychopath' the problem I have is that Jonathan is not a schemer (just to let you know how plain-minded he was and have been till now) the media have been hijacked by those who are hell-bent to rubbish his good works and unfortunately these 'young ones' here must read everything negative about Jonathan and come to Nairaland and start waffling thinking they are making points but we all know the politics behind this smear campaign from Tinubu, Atiku, Ciroma etc they have vow to rubbish him and this is what its happening I am not bothered! undecided You can tell, when you go through the submissions of most of the anti-Jonathan contributors here that most of them are just being pessimistic, incorrigibly wayward cool
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Mogidi: 9:45am On May 02, 2013
Haters can hate all they want but its

[size=16pt]JONNY BOY 2015[/size]

Haters can hate all they want but its

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by ShineuEye: 9:54am On May 02, 2013
Best president ever....Anyway GOODLUCK to you all.
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Timcy01(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2013
All those who say President Jonathan has not done anything. Pls feel free to contest and win if its easy as ABC so you can fight corruption and make nigeria the most developed country in the world in 2016. Else shut up and keep hustling. Haha. President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan rocks. If e pain you go and buy airtime on television or space on newspaper and air your dumb views

Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by chessguru1(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2013
Goodluck is going to win the next election. Not because I like him, or others do.
He is going to win based on the principle of Attraction
The principle of attraction is very real, and states that we attract into our lives what we think about the most.
The principle is so real and has been scientifically proven (pls google it).
There is too much hate and attention being poured on the wrong person.
Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ like tonto dike and negative press. Wheda you like it or not so many people downloaded her song not becos it was good, but because so many "haters" advertised the song.
I would suggest the people who dislike GEJ to focus their energy less on GEJ running or not, and redirect it on who dey feel should be in aso rock.
That same energy on GEJ should be used in publicizing WHO you want. My 2 cents
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Guk: 10:41am On May 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: As for the case of the pardon of Alams, though morally wrong, but it was a bitter pill the govt of GEJ has to swallow at this point in time. Presidents all over the world do grant pardon and most are controversial.

In conclusion, GEJ is certainly not perfect but the degree of HATE some people display towards the president is definitely disproportional to whatever "sins" the president may have committed. The curses, insults and derogatory names are misplaced and BASELESS.

No matter how you twist & turn this Alams matter, the fact remains that he is still a Fugitive; Escapee; Runaway; Absconder. A fugitive from justice, also known as a wanted person can either be a person convicted or accused of a crime, who is hiding from law enforcement in the state or taking refuge in a different country in order to avoid arrest in another country.

How do you or can ever explain away the pardoning of a wanted criminal?? Only a President who doesnt give a damn can do this. Please also remember that Metropolitan police found 1 million pounds sterling CASH! in his possession in his London home and thats the case he was undergoing
Re: What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: This your epistle is just scrap

Deeperlifer, u are a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Create Tension Between Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje / Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.