Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sexting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexting (4974 Views)

Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game / The Danger Of Sexting / Aftermath Of Sexting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexting by Input(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2013
I thought rita dominic warned you young ladies about this last week......anyway its your pic not mine!

Btw first to comment on 2nd page hahahaha
Re: Sexting by Input(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2013
Mindependent:
That's the problem, he said he deleted it but then I got a text message from another friend saying 'seen it all and looking good, I want it' and he has never seen me unclad so I'm a bit worried he's shared it around and now I can't look my friends in the face. Although I'm proud of my body, I just don't want it to be easy access where anyone can just google me and see it , what will my future husband think cry
Lol...what's your name let me google it to comfirm if its already on the net

1 Like

Re: Sexting by cyril83(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2013
Mindependent:
That's the problem, he said he deleted it but then I got a text message from another friend saying 'seen it all and looking good, I want it' and he has never seen me unclad so I'm a bit worried he's shared it around and now I can't look my friends in the face. Although I'm proud of my body, I just don't want it to be easy access where anyone can just google me and see it , what will my future husband think cry
shuut da fvck gurl, you are already in circulation,very soon people will name ur unclad pix *Nike Osu or lateefa Unilag*

1 Like

Re: Sexting by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2013
The op is Onila twin sister the story is fake as Onila claim of being a virgin. Una no de see 4rm getting belle to sexting.
Re: Sexting by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2013
The op is Onila twin sister the story is fake as Onila claim of being a virgin. Una no de see 4rm getting pregnant to sexting.

1 Like

Re: Sexting by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2013
It really depends on the pic
Can u send it to me let me know precisely how u can handle it
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2013
ITbomb: It really depends on the pic
Can u send it to me let me know precisely how u can handle it
What is your email? And please don't send it to anyone else ok?
Re: Sexting by Input(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2013
Mindependent:
You have to send me also I deserve 1
Re: Sexting by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2013
Princeparix: na only true personal life story pesin go d open as thread? All of us 4 don tire 4 Nl
noo u nva tire yet
Re: Sexting by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I sext my husband all the time and he enjoys it very much so when he is at work it's fun and spicy! Just make sure there is understanding between the pair of you before sexting if he is not your husband or fiance.
this madam don rotten beyond repair..see ua life
Re: Sexting by Abbott(m): 3:27am On May 05, 2013
goldfish80: Theres nothing to worry about, personally I've never recognized anyone I кnoω in person,in any leaked se*tape I've come across(I don't mean celebrities btw).

WTF?!
Re: Sexting by cyril83(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:
attention seeker you are anyways we never can tell how real and serious you are,pls you can make it easy for everyone to have his/her own copy of your frog skin and sagged breas.ts by uploading it on your NL display picture.

Your sounding like a gurl i know,is your name anywhere near debola or lateefa if yes I would be glad to tell you that i have already got my own copy of your pix and i can proof it for you,that's if you want me to.
Re: Sexting by goldfish80(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2013
Abbott:

WTF?!
FtW?!
Re: Sexting by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
this madam don rotten beyond repair..see ua life

Huh nigga
Re: Sexting by chikk(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:

Why duidnt you think of that before you sent the pic? Ode!
Re: Sexting by chikk(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:

Come, na pap full your brain so? WTH??

1 Like

Re: Sexting by MrsChima(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2013
chikk:

Why duidnt you think of that before you sent the pic? Ode!

That's why I said husband or fiance is safer than some ode in the street.

I don't regret sexting my husband cos I know he won't expose them when I got his pics! Lol.
Re: Sexting by chikk(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's why I said husband or fiance is safer than some ode in the street.

I don't regret sexting my husband cos I know he won't expose them when I got his pics! Lol.

So long as you're married, do whatever pleases you to spice up your marriage. Its allowed. But you just have to make sure no third party sees the pictures sha.

As for the OP whose brain needs serious mopping,....in fact, don't even know why I'm commenting. If I had seen her signature, I'd have saved my time!
Re: Sexting by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2013
chikk:

So long as you're married, do whatever pleases you to spice up your marriage. Its allowed. But you just have to make sure no third party sees the pictures sha.

As for the OP whose brain needs serious mopping,....in fact, don't even know why I'm commenting. If I had seen her signature, I'd have saved my time!

True....we trust each other not to bring outsiders in our bedroom. We don't save pics on the phones because people steal phones in USA!
Re: Sexting by aniiii(f): 3:37pm On May 05, 2013
All day, evrryday!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2013
Public announcement, for some reason my private messages never get delivered so please don't think I am ignoring you yeah xoxo kiss
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2013
aniiii: All day, evrryday!!!!!!!!!!
Do u get worried or nervous afterwords
Re: Sexting by firetrap(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:

Been waiting to hear from u on ur other thread. Have u done the test yet
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2013
firetrap:

Been waiting to hear from u on ur other thread. Have u done the test yet
Yes I have, thanks so much for caring . I'm not pregnant according to the test but I plan to go to the hospital tomorrow just to be sure everything is fine, I have a bit more confidence to go now smiley once again thanks a lot you're an amazing person kiss
Re: Sexting by aniiii(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:

[size=14pt]NOOOOOO [/size]

we came to this world naked boo

enjoy..
Re: Sexting by switdick(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2013
Don't Listen to the names people here call you,be Strong ,provided there's Trust between you and this said "Friend"....

Sexting has always been a Fetish for Some....

That's what gets you huh ?? smiley cool

I'd say next time be more cautious of the person ,because from the Look of it by your aftermath expression,you seem worried, and that translates to you being in doubt of the person's worthiness! Then you Shouldn't toil with Such feelings on having them and Still Sending Pics!!!! ... Nah girl'

Other than that,you're good to Send to your best FuCck Buddy wink

Feel Me ??

1 Like

Re: Sexting by firetrap(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes I have, thanks so much for caring . I'm not pregnant according to the test but I plan to go to the hospital tomorrow just to be sure everything is fine, I have a bit more confidence to go now smiley once again thanks a lot you're an amazing person kiss

nice to hear. next time please practise safe sex cos its better to be safe than to be sorry
Re: Sexting by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
lol @ 'you're an amazing person' Dis babegial go use laff kill person. if only u guys knew the brain behind the moniker, y'all won't be so agitated. Hahaha..
Re: Sexting by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On May 05, 2013
I am proud to be a virgin.
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2013
switdick: Don't Listen to the names people here call you,be Strong ,provided there's Trust between you and this said "Friend"....

Sexting has always been a Fetish for Some....

That's what gets you huh ?? smiley cool

I'd say next time be more cautious of the person ,because from the Look of it by your aftermath expression,you seem worried, and that translates to you being in doubt of the person's worthiness! Then you Shouldn't toil with Such feelings on having them and Still Sending Pics!!!! ... Nah girl'

Other than that,you're good to Send to your best FuCck Buddy wink

Feel Me ??
I feel u bro thanks
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
firetrap:

nice to hear. next time please practise safe sex cos its better to be safe than to be sorry
I really wanted to but he insisted saying it would be better and I believed him sad
Re: Sexting by Mindependent(f): 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am proud to be a virgin.
I thought u were married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do? / Could He Be The Biological Father? / Nairaland Hotties Post Your Twerking Videos here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.