Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (831081 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bcolah(f): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks damkollins. So happy, was still planning on how to go and start pressing buttons in my school so they respond on time.
Takes a lot of stress off me.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tayoamos: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Please how can I get my MBBS degree evaluated? How long will that likely take for me to evaluate it and how much will it cost me pls. Also, how can I go about getting it evaluated please
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
I think say na only me notice oh!! Are u an agent or what? On this thread we encourage people to ask questions openely so we all can learn but the way u are dashing out your phone number seems quite odd!

ferdimako:
Contact u is really ur signature. I fear oh.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tayoamos: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2014
On the WES website, I saw WES ICAP and WES Basic, and under each of these categories, I saw Course-by-course and also Document-by-document ; each has different charges. Please which of these do I belong to with my MBBS degree ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
tayoamos: Please how can I get my MBBS degree evaluated? How long will that likely take for me to evaluate it and how much will it cost me pls. Also, how can I go about getting it evaluated please
tayoamos: On the WES website, I saw WES ICAP and WES Basic, and under each of these categories, I saw Course-by-course and also Document-by-document ; each has different charges. Please which of these do I belong to with my MBBS degree ?
Doctor.....Please do not waste your hard-earned cash on WES for evaluation of your MBBS.
You will evaluate your MBBS degree with medical council of Canada.....
Please check the link below for further details...
http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/
I told you in an earlier post that it will take you about 5 or 6 months to complete the evaluation process successfully.
The good thing is that you have time on your side and your NOC is very slow....
Please check the link and follow the instruction to commence your evaluation.
other questions can follow later but this is your first critical path that needs to be initiated.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello house, I just realized I didn't indicate my reference number on the envelope that contained my credentials I sent to Wes via Dhl. Will this be a problem?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello House,

1. I just got my Police Certificate at Alagbon. Its a certificate attached with a form filled by me. In submitting my application, is it required to submit it like that (certificate attached with a form) or i submit only the certificate.

2. If to submit the certificate with the form attached, do i need not to staple it as its against the rule to staple forms

3. My employment reference is two pages stapled. Do i need not to staple also?

thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
unibadan: Hello House,

1. I just got my Police Certificate at Alagbon. Its a certificate attached with a form filled by me. In submitting my application, is it required to submit it like that (certificate attached with a form) or i submit only the certificate.

2. If to submit the certificate with the form attached, do i need not to staple it as its against the rule to staple forms

3. My employment reference is two pages stapled. Do i need not to staple also?

thank you.
Police report? Na so u like to throw away money reach? AVO will still demand for it again.

U should staple the employment reference pages.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by orebiyioladapo: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
damkollins:
Doctor.....Please do not waste your hard-earned cash on WES for evaluation of your MBBS.
You will evaluate your MBBS degree with medical council of Canada.....
Please check the link below for further details...
http://mcc.ca/repository/educational-credential-assessment/
I told you in an earlier post that it will take you about 5 or 6 months to complete the evaluation process successfully.
The good thing is that you have time on your side and your NOC is very slow....
Please check the link and follow the instruction to commence your evaluation.
other questions can follow later but this is your first critical path that needs to be initiated.
Cheers.

Check www.mcc.ca or physiciansapply.ca.
All the requirements are outlined there.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Police report? Na so u like to throw away money reach?

U should the employment reference pages.

What do u mean boss?

i am only following the guide.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
unibadan:

What do u mean boss?

i am only following the guide.
That police report has only 3month life. It must expire by the time Accra calls for your medicals. I have said it here...no need until AVO demands for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 3,510 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
solomonwis: UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 3,510 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Breakdown....
Cheers.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by papiloski(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello Mr Solomonwise,I currently work as a customer care rep in a telecomms firm and my Hubby is a brand manager.He did nt study advertising in school but is doing a masters currently in communication studies.i would like to know can we still apply knowing fully well we are not in the field we studied in school.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi,

Whats happens if I dont get the PER email?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23: Hi,

Whats happens if I dont get the PER email?
If you have been charged or debited ....you 95% of getting PERS .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
papiloski: Hello Mr Solomonwise,I currently work as a customer care rep in a telecomms firm and my Hubby is a brand manager.He did nt study advertising in school but is doing a masters currently in communication studies.i would like to know can we still apply knowing fully well we are not in the field we studied in school.

It is not about what you studied in school per se but about your WORK EXPERIENCE...If his work experience match this eligible occupation 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations ,then he can go right ahead and apply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
damkollins:
If you have been charged or debited ....you 95% of getting PERS .
Cheers

Hi,

I just got an email from CIC. stating the following: Could you please tell me what happens now?

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23:

Hi,

I just got an email from CIC. stating the following: Could you please tell me what happens now?

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Congrats ......
That's your PERS mail notification .
Your file will soon be transferred to the visa office you indicated on your generic form.....Accra visa office i guess.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
damkollins:
Congrats ......
That's your PERS mail notification .
Your file will soon be transferred to the visa office you indicated on your generic form.....Accra visa office i guess.
Congrats once again.
Cheers.

And what happens next? I mean what are the next steps? and the time
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23:

Hi when exactly did you submit?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23:

Hi,

PER...

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
benik:
Hi when exactly did you submit?

23rd of may
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
ifechukwukamso:

Thanks Solo for the address
I have a domiciliary account and a functioning token.
I have gone through the GTB online platform.
I saw draft in transit but I think its for only naira draft
Am not currently in 9ja so I cannot fund my naira account but my dollar account has enough for the draft.
I called my account officer in gtb and he said I can only do for naira draft online. He said becos of fraud they only do foreign currency draft in person.
So I guess I have to raise it when I get back.
Thanks again

This is why so many people like me are skeptical of the kind of services we get from our Nigerian banks! Most "bankers" in Nigeria are always gaily dressed but know next to nothing about banking except for the daily routine assigned to them. Their dressing will give you confidence they know what they are doing but the information they pass on is the opposite..

Please re-confirm the information you got from GT Connect directly...It will save you a whole lot of hassle
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
solomonwis:

PER...

Congratulations!

thank you solomon! do you have any idea on the next steps?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23:

thank you solomon! do you have any idea on the next steps?

You will receive communication from your visa office either regarding the receipt of your application or instructing you to undergo medical examination while they ask you to update your file with them...It might take a little while though....

So,it is best you keep fit and start dreaming Canada..... cheesy!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eni23:
For nowwww ,you are gonna need a lot of patience.
Accra visa office is clearing backlogs of application from FSW 2011/2012 while also initiating FSW 2013/2014 processing with the issuance of medical requests.
Depending on the mode they want to follow,FSW 2014/2015 which happens to be your stream will be next in line.
From experience ,you next step is to wait for medical request from Accra just that the timing is undefined for now.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.