Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (830871 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by boltemi: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
I used to send email through the contact us page. However I have emailed again using the address you provided for me. Thank you so much.

solomonwis:

Did you send a mail to contactca@wes.org asking for the status of your evaluation?

Please edit your post,you can remove the screen shot as all your details are on there. Alternatively,you can blank out the details.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pickabeau1: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
For those interested in an orientation session by WES on the EE

register on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GH92G7T

Feb 3rd save the date

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
gentleiphy:
wow!...my fellow Augustians i am happy to announce the receipt of the golden mail known as PER yesterday night 14th Jan 2015 at exactly 11pm local time.Remember its same yesterday i was able to get my UCI number from CIC after more than 20 times trial and checked my ECAS same yesterday and saw IN PROCESS and just about some hours after that PER flew in.BTW i am August 27th applicant.So for all other fellow Agustians waiting for PER,MR and RPRF... and delayed DD/CC charge just hand on with faith and we shall all get there.

Now MR wait happily begins.

Congrats. Patience is indeed a virtue.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gentleiphy: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
yomifowe:

Congrats. Patience is indeed a virtue.

Thanks yomifowe...infact it was more than patience.oo...below is my timeline than you can imagine

Application received...................................27 Aug 2014
DD cashed as per CIC mail...........................21 Nov 2014
PER revieved.............................................14 Jan 2015

Na God.o.o
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
gentleiphy:

Thanks yomifowe...infact it was more than patience.oo...below is my timeline than you can imagine

Application received...................................27 Aug 2014
DD cashed as per CIC mail...........................21 Nov 2014
PER revieved.............................................14 Jan 2015

Na God.o.o

You mean your DD has been cashed since November! I bless God for your life.

Finally my brethren be steadfast, immovable always abouunding in the work of the Lord knowing that your labour (and waiting) is not in vain in the Lord (1 Cor. 15;58).

Did I hear someone say amen?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Amen, Pastor Yomifowe!!!

yomifowe:

Finally my brethren be steadfast, immovable always abouunding in the work of the Lord knowing that your labour (and waiting) is not in vain in the Lord (1 Cor. 15;58).

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
yomifowe:

Nairaland future Canadians getting spiritual!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
scrollmeout:

Nairaland future Canadians getting spiritual!

Well, we don't have any other alternative to prayers, or do you? It's all boils down to God at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi solomonwis and damkolins and every person on the thread, please i tried updating the imm 008 generic application form. I updated the married status but i was unable to update the how many family members including you in this form, i tried putting 2 for my wife and I and validated. It kept giving me this error you have indicated 2 family members, including you, are to be included in this application. Please enter personal information for all clients, including you.

What does that mean please? Because it won't allow me fill 2, it only accepts 1.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by oludolao: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello all,

I am new to the site, please I will like to apply for the express entry bt I want to confirm if I need to send both my BSc and MSc transcripts to WES for evaluation or just the highest credential which is the MSc.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by boltemi: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
To God be the glory, WES has replied me and said my evaluation has been successfully completed today. I thank you brother (@ Solomonwis) for your support. However I had 5.5 in listening (general) but my overall score is 6.5. Pls, I will like to ask if I could write academic to apply for EE cos I need academic for my professional registration too or I have to re-write general.

boltemi:
I used to send email through the contact us page. However I have emailed again using the address you provided for me. Thank you so much.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gentleiphy: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
yomifowe:

Amen Bro...that is my story.o.o....infact the heat was much...i asked everybody that cared to listen to make input....144days to receive PER...na God bro.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nisi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
solomonwis:

Please read through the last few pages. A lot of changes have been effected on the Canadian Immigration program and from your analysis above,you obviously haven't been in tune with the changes.

Also,read through this link like a "textbook" after which you can come on here to ask questions http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by conyema12(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Good morning guys.

Please can someone help me out with a link for express entry registration. The one I tried directed me to one cohen guy.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2015
conyema12:
Good morning guys.

Please can someone help me out with a link for express entry registration. The one I tried directed me to one cohen guy.
Thanks.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2015
oludolao:
Hello all,

I am new to the site, please I will like to apply for the express entry bt I want to confirm if I need to send both my BSc and MSc transcripts to WES for evaluation or just the highest credential which is the MSc.

Thanks

Please send both IF you have all it takes in terms of resources to obtain your transcripts for both qualifications,if not please send in your Msc only.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2015
boltemi:
To God be the glory, WES has replied me and said my evaluation has been successfully completed today. I thank you brother (@ Solomonwis) for your support. However I had 5.5 in listening (general) but my overall score is 6.5. Pls, I will like to ask if I could write academic to apply for EE cos I need academic for my professional registration too or I have to re-write general.

The acceptable IELTS test for EE is GENERAL TRAINING (not Academic).

Please note that not so much attention is given to your overall score band like the score in each of the language abilities.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
kart042000:
Hi solomonwis and damkolins and every person on the thread, please i tried updating the imm 008 generic application form. I updated the married status but i was unable to update the how many family members including you in this form, i tried putting 2 for my wife and I and validated. It kept giving me this error you have indicated 2 family members, including you, are to be included in this application. Please enter personal information for all clients, including you.

What does that mean please? Because it won't allow me fill 2, it only accepts 1.

You might have to check the form again. Your response to the question is right but did you click N/A in all the sections for other dependents?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by oludolao: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello House,

Thanks for your response.

Please I need IELTS materials, the email address is oludolao@yahoo.com.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by conyema12(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
solomonwis:

You might have to check the form again. Your response to the question is right but did you click N/A in all the sections for other dependents?

I guess i needed to add my spouse as dependant right? And while she is filling her form imm 5406, would she be the applcant while i will be the spouse?

And she has not changed her name formally by advertising in the papers, all her documents still bear her maiden name, are we good to go filling the application with her maiden name?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2015
kart042000:

I guess i needed to add my spouse as dependant right? And while she is filling her form imm 5406, would she be the applcant while i will be the spouse?

And she has not changed her name formally by advertising in the papers, all her documents still bear her maiden name, are we good to go filling the application with her maiden name?

You are good to go. You can use her maiden name, as long as you have a wedding registration certificate
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
yomifowe:

Amen.....
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by olyveoyl(f): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dear Gurus (Dalmokins/Solomonwis) please help with this, it concerns which NOC to apply under. I have been following this thread for a while and want to apply under EE, I have seven years banking experience but it covers different roles:
1 year in marketing
5 years in customer service
1 year as a cash officer.

Should I apply under other financial officers and say I have seven years experience or should I apply under bank customer service officer and say I have 5 years experience.
I don't really know if I can sum all the years up and apply under one NOC, all the different job roles are in the same bank.

Thanks and waiting for your advice.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hi house,
Thanks for this forum.

1) I'd be travelling to about 3 East African countries soon, and I only have 6 blank pages (3 empty leaves) left on my passport. Do I need to renew my passport.

2) meanwhile I had submitted my applications in Dec, am yet to be debited and receive PER, how and when do I update CIC with the proposed new Passport number?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by helloCanada: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Solomonwis,

Pls, I would like to know if CIC carries out a credit reference check as part of their background checks.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adanora: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na waooooooo, no MR or PPR from AVO dis week. God please see us truuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2015
helloCanada:
@Solomonwis,

Pls, I would like to know if CIC carries out a credit reference check as part of their background checks.

Thanks.

You asked the same question before:

helloCanada:
Hello Bruvs,

I would like to know if CIC carries out credit reference checks as part of their background checks.

Please ooohh. I need this info. It's very important to please. Please help.

I responded as below:

solomonwis:

Check are carried out by CIC on every applicant both from the Centralized Intake Office in Novas Scotia and at the local visa office.

It is always advisable to come clean when sending in applications as the depth of the check to be carried out is dependent on the Immigration Officer in charge of the application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
zaliya:
Hi house,
Thanks for this forum.

1) I'd be travelling to about 3 East African countries soon, and I only have 6 blank pages (3 empty leaves) left on my passport. Do I need to renew my passport.

2) meanwhile I had submitted my applications in Dec, am yet to be debited and receive PER, how and when do I update CIC with the proposed new Passport number?

Thanks.

You can't initiate anything until you receive a positive eligibility review {PER}. Please enjoy your trip,renew your passport,live life the way you want while you await your PER.

After,PER you'd need to send a case specific enquiry to your visa office intimating of the passport renewal.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
olyveoyl:
Dear Gurus (Dalmokins/Solomonwis) please help with this, it concerns which NOC to apply under. I have been following this thread for a while and want to apply under EE, I have seven years banking experience but it covers different roles:
1 year in marketing
5 years in customer service
1 year as a cash officer.

Should I apply under other financial officers and say I have seven years experience or should I apply under bank customer service officer and say I have 5 years experience.
I don't really know if I can sum all the years up and apply under one NOC, all the different job roles are in the same bank.

Thanks and waiting for your advice.

You are not an ardent follower dear.

A lot has changed! There are no eligible occupations list again.

Just list all your years of work experience under different occupation,get on the EE platform and send an expression of interest.

Read up for more here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Should you require further clarification afterwards,please come on here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by oludolao: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello house

@fermadiko, @damikollins @solomonwise please I needd ielts materials, the email address is oludolao@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2015
oludolao:
Hello house

@fermadiko, @damikollins @solomonwise please I needd ielts materials, the email address is oludolao@yahoo.com.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.